It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus did not exist: we have all been fooled!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
reply to post by chemistry

OP,you do realize that your scource David Icke became famous by claiming to be Jesus Christ right? You do know this don't you? That is the only given fact in this whole thread! So try again and keep searching for truth because he ain't it.

Peace to you,your friend Jesus

I would suspect Icke was speaking in terms of the ONE - - or energy beings.

I would need to know exactly what he said - - and in the exact context.

I know in a discussion when I stated "I Am My Own God" - - - believers went ballistic.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

The mushrooms 3rd picture down certainly look like Liberty Caps

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

To get a true perspective on the interview where David Icke says he is the son of God you need to see what David Icke says about that now - It is often used to ridicule him but when he explains what he was going through at the time it is understandable

edit on 27-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by Annee

To get a true perspective on the interview where David Icke says he is the son of God you need to see what David Icke says about that now - It is often used to ridicule him but when he explains what he was going through at the time it is understandable

That's what I thought.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Man this Site is very interesting, due to the Fact that people really speak their mind On every Subject. I mean stating a post on h0w Christianityis a Fake..?? i dont know whether to laugh or cry. i mean sure their are a lot of disputes on this subject and David Icke does bring up a g00d Argument that Christianity maybe fake. but i tell you this facts are algood on paper and research and all that, but David Icke or anyone out their, spend 1 night with me and ill get you to read a bible and even get you praying to God. For i can invoke Fear and sh0w u Supernatural things related t0 the Devil which sh0ws proof that he excists and im not talking pictures or videos but ill beshowing it myself that will get you back on God's side. i even g0t former criminals and convics that i was related too, to change faith, i mean im n0t i saint and i dont go around changing everyones faith for i have a life i mean im just 18..?? So i guess i just dont like it when people make statements that christianity is fake, for its as real as the air we breeth. For showing things that cant be explained thats where i specialize.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by coconut69

spend 1 night with me and ill get you to read a bible and even get you praying to God.

get real.

I've read the bible twice - - its available on CD - - and some radio station has people reading in on New Years every year (or something like that).

Many Atheists find their way by searching for god.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So, You're saying guilty by association? or guilty due to circumstantial connections? or guilty due to similarities??

In ANY religious or business area, there will be copycats and competitors.

Some say that Christianity stole or borrowed from other religions, but much of that is not fully-established by weak comparisons to this, that, and the other religion. And note—

Christianity was not an entirely new religion. It came out of a form of Judaism. It was based in Judaism. And Judaism was based partly in Abrahamic faith (thousands of years back). And the Bible hints that various people's faith came through Noah. Even before the Deluge, it says that "at this time people began to call on the name YHWH" (Genesis 4:26). If true, then this indicates that the branch of belief in elohim/elohiym that calls upon YHWH was established practically from the beginning of written or recorded history.

Has it occurred to you that it was the other way around? that people took some original beliefs, and went to make their own religion?

The fact is, these things occurred SO LONG AGO that it is nearly improbable if not virtually impossible to establish through historical writings which came from which. In some cases, there is very, very little documentation.

And some similarities prove little or nothing, because people are similar, and will usually have some similar beliefs, maybe a lot of similar beliefs; and, people are different, and will almost always have some different beliefs. Speaking of which—

All you need is two people to get two opinions (including belief or religion). And,

All you need is two beings of importance to people, or else two "spirits", or to get two religions. And,

All you need to get two different "covenants" (established agreements within religions) is one being who makes two different agreements with two different people. (Even the Bible speaks of different covenants: Jeremiah 31:31; Hebrews 8:8, 13; 12:24. E.G.: Galatians 3:18; 4:24.)

Of COURSE there will be similarities between religions. And some if not much of the terminology is likely to be the same or similar: great one, greatest, great ruler/king/queen, etc. And, if they are backed by some being or beings with power, you will also find "miracles". (Note: the Bible clearly indicates that others can do "miracles", or works of power.) None of that proves which is true, or which borrowed from which.

Similarities prove little or nothing.

But, if one can historically establish very-exacting details that are so similar so as to invite further investigation, then that is something to follow up on.

It is expected that there will be some if not many similarities.

Myself, I saw lists given for some similarities between Christianity and various other religions (pick one, please, not several!). But, I could NOT establish the historicity of the many claims. People have often claimed connections without citing references. And in cases where I thought that exacting comparisons warranted further investigation, I could not find such references myself to substantiate their claims.

Don't be fooled by superficial comparisons. And,

Don't be fooled by claims without documentation, citations, or references.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't know if Jesus is fake or not but I'm 100% sure David Icke is the biggest fake in history. You oughta be embarrassed for even mentioning this idiots name, David not Jesus.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No Jesus?
Millions of people See, Feel, and Channel Jesus every Day!
Jesus put the fruit on the trees!

Jesus turned water to wine (like sunshine on grapes).
Jesus walked on water (like sunshine bouncing off a pond).
Jesus was born on the Winter Solstice (like a dozen other False gods Before him).
Jesus sacrificed himself for us (like the sun sheds its rays to give us light and heat).
Jesus gave Christians Faith (like belief in the unbelievable).

Jesus wrote The Christian Bible himself so that's Proof enough! And his Signature is in there somewhere, too. True life Statues were even carved of Jesus before, during, and after his crucy-fiction. Like all other Famous People back then.

A day of the week is named Sonday after the Sun of God.

I even met a Puerto Rican guy once who said his name was Jesus!
So He walks!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
I've been busy reading David Icke's new book 'Remember Who You Are' these past few days, and he makes some compelling arguments that the whole story about Jesus was a complete fabrication!

Take this quote from the book for example:

The triinity in Babylon was Nimrod, the father, or sun god; Semiramis, or Ishtar, the virgin mother and goddess; and Ninus, or Tammuz, the virgin-born son. The bloodlines that eventually relocated to Rome eventually hid their satanic religion behind the smokescreen of 'Christianity', and the trinity of God, the Father (Nimrod in disguise); Jesus, the son (Tammuz in disguise); and the 'Holy Ghost' or 'Holy Spirit'. Christianity symbolises the Holy Spirit as a dove, and this is how the Babylonians symbolised Semiramis/Ishtar (from which we get the name and festival of 'Easter'). Titles and attributes that the Babylonians gave to the goddess, Semiramis/Ishtar, such as 'Virgin Mother', and 'Queen of Heaven', were bestowed on 'Mother Mary' by the 'new' Christianity in Rome. The Roman Church, from which all Christianity originated, was only the Church of Babylon relocated.

Courtesy of 'Remember Who You Are', David Icke, 2012, pp 101

This is absolutely staggering! I have been deceived by my church, school and some of the people around me for years! This is a big wake-up call for me, and the more I look into this topic, the more evidence comes to light that Christianity is a fake religion.
edit on 26-4-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

David talks more about this here:

edit on 26-4-2012 by chemistry because: enhancement

edit on 26-4-2012 by chemistry because: typo

Allow me.

So based on that you are pretty confident in david icke's thoughts. And believe them to be true. You will not 2nd guess them.

You're told chirstianity is a lie because a guy who writes books and found a way to make them sell, told you so.

Well, I challenge you to a conversation with me. I'm pretty sure I can rival icke's intelligence. I mean I do know how to dumb myself down to it.

Whats funny is that david icke's whole conspiracy he has subtly going is this.

Aliens.

All. Just.

Aliens.

You may not have been able to tap into that other 75+% of the brain. Like any ordinary human being.

We take what feels good to us as the real deal. Because it makes sense? But how does it when the other side is firing back counter parts?

All's I'm saying is, have a talk with me and you will realize the amount of bull# david icke puts into his work. He's fear mongering. Twisting people's minds by his words. Not letting the reader think for themselves. No, what he says only.

And david icke is not that intelligent in my perception of him.

He knows stuff. But nothing extra ordinary.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
And no im not going all religious on you. I just have a free thinking spirit guided way of thinking.

And just for the record because I feel this needs to be said, I did not watch your posted video.

Why? Because of the picture of it. David Icke and the pope.

What people do not realize is catholosism has been taken over. hell even christian preachers are down right wrong. Of course, not all. But the pope? He was not destined to be the pope. I can just tell you that first off. So he wasnt supposed to be. That sounds screwy to me. What is Satan supposed to do? Mock christians. Mock Jesus.

Sounds like taking control of something and twisting it to get a bad image to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Aliens exist
Jesus did not
Their should be a minimum age requirement for starting threads
David Icke
AAAAHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAhAH

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

OP,you do realize that your scource David Icke became famous by claiming to be Jesus Christ right? You do know this don't you? That is the only given fact in this whole thread! So try again and keep searching for truth because he ain't it.

Peace to you,your friend Jesus

WRONG!!! David Icke did not say that he was Jesus Christ! He said that he was the 'Son of God', a short time after his experience in Peru, when he admits that he was going through a time of incredible change. He later explained what he meant, by saying that we are ALL 'Sons of God', because each and every one of us can connect with each other, and our creator God, through consciousness. God is present in each and every one of us.

I really do not like the blind and ignorant attacks on David Icke by people who have clearly not read any of his books, or looked at very much of his information. The vast majority of what David says makes perfect sense, if you read it/look into it properly.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Text
The audience at the theatre in Times Square, New York, sat in reverential silence as David Icke took the stage and made his great revelation.

Our planet, he declared, is secretly ruled by a race of reptile-like aliens.

These reptiles, malevolent in nature, sometimes ‘shape-shift’ into human form. The Queen, for example, is a reptilian, President Barack Obama another.
One of the reasons Pamela Leigh Richards split up with David Icke, according to her, is that he became suspicious that she is a shape-shifting alien
Wherever he goes, thousands flock to see him. Twenty years after the famous TV interview on Wogan, when the once-respected sports commentator became a national laughing stock for saying he was the Son of God, Icke’s brand of loopiness has proved more resilient and lucrative than anyone could have guessed.

But there is one thing Icke has not yet talked about on his tour — and he does go on rather, sometimes for eight hours at a time — and that is the increasingly bitter divorce battle he is embroiled in with his second wife, Pamela Leigh Richards.

Or that one of the reasons they split up, according to Pamela, is that he became suspicious that she is a shape-shifting alien.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by prisoneronashipoffools

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by Klassified

my bad, regular sized lizard men is entirely acceptable lol

Well, if you look at the world, the way that it is run and the state that it's in, I would say it's quite clear that it is ruled by "lizard people". No, I don't mean shapeshifting aliens from another dimension, but people with the minds and thoughts of reptiles. People that have zero compassion and empathy for others, that only care for themselves and their own gain. Who use ritualized warfare as a mass sacrifice of humans only to gain more power, control and territory for themselves. They clearly exhibit psychopathic tendencies and dinosaur/ reptilian thinking. So, I would say yeah "reptile people" do rule the world.

Right on!

All Ickian paranoia aside, personally I'd place more trust in Icke than in George W. Bush...
At least David Icke doesn't preach hate and violence, even if he's breeding the mother of all conspiracy theories. At least the guy's getting people to Question things and not follow the masses. He's also most probably right about the U.S. slowly becoming a totalitarian police state.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I did. What I got from him is that he doesn't believe that 2000 or so years ago Jesus did not exist as an actual person. I'm not speaking to whether this person had mystical powers or not. But there's factual evidence, apart from the Bible, that the historical figure did exist. And only the most obstinate can deny the existence of Jesus, no matter what his powers were or were not. He certainly was influential, man or more than a man.

Maybe that's not what Icke is saying, but that's what I get from him in the vid.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I've never seen someone so against being in the same ball park with someone else. I don't disagree with you on the existence of the man, just what people say he was. I thought that it was interesting that there's so much I disagree with you on, yet I can find a common ground with you. Guess I won't make that mistake with you again. Good going.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
ok Annee you've read the bible twice good for you, ive only read it once. but What i mean Annee bye getting them to read the biblie and get them praying i ment n0t t0 try to understand it but h0pe it has powers (which it does) and that it will make the things i can show, to Dissapear

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Jesus exists for you, personally, if you say he does.
As to the rest of the world, you are on your own to believe what you will.
No one has the right to force their beliefs, or disbelief on anyone.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Incredible. I think this thread has turned into a debate about Icke!

The thing is; the more I connect the dots, the more that I can see that the Bible was written to fulfill a very malevolent agenda. Take some old testament info for example:

> Humans used to live for a long time (e.g. Methuselah), but God said that he basically couldn't be bothered looking after people for this long so he cut our lives short. (This is written just in case people pass on information down the ages that we could indeed live for hundreds of years. The Bible tries to tell us that God cut our lives short)
> Eve was tempted by a serpent in the Garden of Eden, and ate from the tree of knowledge. God apparantely used this as an excuse to treat humanity like sh't for the rest of eternity (how very nice of him)
> God decided to flood the Earth and kill off most of the animals, allowing Noah to save a few in his ark (another very kind thing of God to do)

Can't you all see that the Bible is a load of crap!!!????? The Bible was written to hide the real truth that actually the unkind acts just mentioned were actually committed by a race of extraterrestrials who took over this planet aeons ago and decided to forever keep humanity in line, in enslavement. We are indeed the slaves of the Reptilian Alliance, and the sooner you wake up to this the sooner we can do something about it!

I do believe in God. But I do not believe in the God of the Bible, or any other book of misinformation.

edit on 28-4-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

edit on 28-4-2012 by chemistry because: clarity

edit on 28-4-2012 by chemistry because: clarity

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join