It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus did not exist: we have all been fooled!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Sorry to burst your bubble but I do not have a religion
The video was predictable crap and immature and obviously meant to insult Christians - Why?
Why do you wish to insult Christians? Why do you wish to insult them?

It's my civil duty as an entertainer to offend, ridicule and belittle you poor earthlings.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Jesus may have been just a man but his teaching was that a man is divine by nature.
His treatment proved that man obviously does not believe this

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Whether he was the Son of God or not, I don't know. But, there almost certainly was a radical Jewish revolutionary walking around Judea around 1AD. He was part of the Essene sect of Judaism and preached the virtues of it and peaceful resistance to Rome. He was hated by the Jews and Romans alike.

As a revolutionary, he probably took on the mantle of Messiah to play on the beliefs of the Jews at the time, and also took on aspects of earlier myths in order to give himself legitimacy. The same as how rulers back then claimed to be descended from the Gods.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

Sorry to burst your bubble but I do not have a religion
The video was predictable crap and immature and obviously meant to insult Christians - Why?
Why do you wish to insult Christians? Why do you wish to insult them?

It's my civil duty as an entertainer to offend, ridicule and belittle you poor earthlings.

Please forgive my feeble earthling mind for not comprehending your great and noble purpose
Your Avatar is so pretty btw

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I believe in the lord. I also believe he goes by many names ( god, jesus, allah, mohamed ect..ect..)
I do not force my beliefs upon anybody. I do not consider myself any memeber of a Religion. just the love of god is all I need, As only god can judge me.

With that said, David Icke holds no credability in my own opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Please forgive my feeble earthling mind for not comprehending your great and noble purpose
Your Avatar is so pretty btw

Forgiveness granted.

Are you hitting on me?!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thank you for your gracious forgiveness
No not hitting on you - I could not compete with the hoards of groupies that must follow you and anyway I like girls

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by Klassified

my bad, regular sized lizard men is entirely acceptable lol

Well, if you look at the world, the way that it is run and the state that it's in, I would say it's quite clear that it is ruled by "lizard people". No, I don't mean shapeshifting aliens from another dimension, but people with the minds and thoughts of reptiles. People that have zero compassion and empathy for others, that only care for themselves and their own gain. Who use ritualized warfare as a mass sacrifice of humans only to gain more power, control and territory for themselves. They clearly exhibit psychopathic tendencies and dinosaur/ reptilian thinking. So, I would say yeah "reptile people" do rule the world.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I like David Icke but there are some things that I will file away for future consideration (in case such a circumstance actually happens) and other things I will take as truth of the present time. I feel it's unwise to discount what someone is saying purely because science has not proven it or we can't conceive it with our minds. I listen to every scenario someone presents so no matter what happens I know a little about the subject. If I just debunked everything I would be far less prepared than I am.

Jesus was real and is real in my opinion. IMO we don't die. Jesus came to show us the best way to live. Pretty much: help anyone in need, love each other, do not be selfish, do not let anyone else ruin your connection to God. We must stay true to God, ourselves and each other. That is all that matters. The newest video game, who's divorcing who in celebrity world, what Romney or Obama have to say on the matter....none of that matters one iota. We leave this world how we came into it...naked... with only what's inside of us to take back to God. The same can be found in all other religious and spiritual practices. The same message Icke is giving is taught in all other religions. There will be a fight between good and evil and good will win....period. We will know what we need to do when the time comes. Right now we need to clear up past wrongs we have committed against others and do right at all costs. We are only human but we can try our best to be for the side of good rather than evil. I am not religious. I respect all religions as I feel they are all saying the same thing. No matter what name you call God he is real and he sends people to teach us what he wants us to do. Jesus was one of these people (Our brother). There are many alive in a physical body today that are here for the same purpose. Our challenge is to discern with the heart God gave us: what is real and what is not. I look at all doctrines and take the basic message and do that. That is also what is naturally in my heart to do so it gives me confirmation that I'm on the right path. This is just my opinion. I respect any beliefs anyone else has. I am just sharing my perspective.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I actually never beleived any of that but to a degree,,,,David Icke is an interesting guy...what I beleive he is saying doesnt matter.he beleives it..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
there are 2 references to jesus of nazareth, by a jewish and roman scholar

whatever you do, please don't buy anything from icke

or it is you that will have been fooled

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Considering how well the christians in all of their loving grace have done us the favor of destroying historical data pertaining to other cultures and their theologies, its a miracle we know anything at all about other gods in the first place. There have been several trinities- Sumerian, Egyptian, Babalonian, etc. Risen children are portrayed in each. Odin hung on a tree. This little farce that's been played for the last two thousand years has been stitched together from other religions and made to appear as what they want- a state religion that maintains a status quo of guilt, ignorance, and fear. Their comrades, the islamists, are just as bad if not worse because they are still barbaric enough to kill if you don't like their god, or their version of the 'truth'.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Very interesting, but this is the same guy who believes that shapeshifting dinosaur aliens walk among us.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Is a man who lived 2,000 years ago and believed in invisible angelic demons that processed people any crazier?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Why the opposition to David Icke? Have you read the information and listened to the video? Everything he is saying about this is factually correct!

Factually correct why?......because you have listened to David Ike's interpretation of events, and have decided that they are factual?

David Ike is a lunatic who thinks the Queen of England is a lizard.....and that ex prime minister's of the UK ate children!

But...hey...if you think he's "on the money".....who am I to argue!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Given david Icke is a freemason..I'd expect this diatribe from him. Its clear reading his history..that like many, he is indoctrinated, is a man that has been led and decieved....he is a tool, I almost feel sorry for him...except he chooses this path for his self.

The reality is that the RELIGION spawned by roman catholic doctrine ( the snake that swallows up and transmustes evil into good/ transmutes all past religons into tehir one universal one - catholic means universal) IS indeed fake. It is fake not because Jesus Christ is fake..it is fake because they say they believe in Jesus with their mouths, yet disobey everything he said in their actions.

None the less..a babe was born in bethlehem, a birth noted by mages/astronomers and astrologers of the day from three different nations, he was called Jesus by his mother, he had a ministry, did his thing and was murdered because he spoke the simple truth to power...not long after..the temple split into two ( those who believed in Christs message and those who didnt) and then it fell ( was over run by the Arabs)..and thus, the jews were dispersed...just as it was written that it would be.
As he said..he came to FULFILL.

Whatever may have gone before that time period of jesus christ or not, letters exist that were sent from Rome to Jerusalem at the time, describing how " they ( the talmudists of the day in jerusalem) have killed their wise king"...so even the pagan romans knew Jesus was 'different' ...something to make note of. Other letters from Greeks to jews, jews to themselves etc..also exist from the age in question that validate the existance, birth life and death of the human being Jesus of Nazareth.

Link: www.textexcavation.com...

Its up to you what you believe..no one is going to force you.....so believe, a known conman of the illuminate/anti-christ view..or the simple truth of 'love one another' and in doing so, fulfill the whole of the law yourself too.

It's all up to you.

Ro.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
How many historians wrote about jesus..

Did historians not exist in roman times? I can sure find all I want about Ceasar.. not jesus though. Strange.
edit on 26-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Yes; Pauline Christianity is a false religion. However, not due to any of the claims of Mr Ike. None of what he's said in your quote explains who the utter mega genius was who actually 'invented' Christ's words and actions; not just in the NT Gospels, but in all the Gnostic texts too - if all of that was someone's invention then they are beyond any kind of genius this world has ever known!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Icke is not a Mason that was a proven hoax

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amt247
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Is a man who lived 2,000 years ago and believed in invisible angelic demons that processed people any crazier?

that remains to be seen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join