It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus did not exist: we have all been fooled!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've been busy reading David Icke's new book 'Remember Who You Are' these past few days, and he makes some compelling arguments that the whole story about Jesus was a complete fabrication!

Take this quote from the book for example:

The triinity in Babylon was Nimrod, the father, or sun god; Semiramis, or Ishtar, the virgin mother and goddess; and Ninus, or Tammuz, the virgin-born son. The bloodlines that eventually relocated to Rome eventually hid their satanic religion behind the smokescreen of 'Christianity', and the trinity of God, the Father (Nimrod in disguise); Jesus, the son (Tammuz in disguise); and the 'Holy Ghost' or 'Holy Spirit'. Christianity symbolises the Holy Spirit as a dove, and this is how the Babylonians symbolised Semiramis/Ishtar (from which we get the name and festival of 'Easter'). Titles and attributes that the Babylonians gave to the goddess, Semiramis/Ishtar, such as 'Virgin Mother', and 'Queen of Heaven', were bestowed on 'Mother Mary' by the 'new' Christianity in Rome. The Roman Church, from which all Christianity originated, was only the Church of Babylon relocated.

Courtesy of 'Remember Who You Are', David Icke, 2012, pp 101

This is absolutely staggering! I have been deceived by my church, school and some of the people around me for years! This is a big wake-up call for me, and the more I look into this topic, the more evidence comes to light that Christianity is a fake religion.
edit on 26-4-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

David talks more about this here:

edit on 26-4-2012 by chemistry because: enhancement

edit on 26-4-2012 by chemistry because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
David icky

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You lost me at David Icke

edit on 26-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

What is that supposed to mean? What do you think of the information?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Why the opposition to David Icke? Have you read the information and listened to the video? Everything he is saying about this is factually correct!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
reply to post by Jordan River

What is that supposed to mean? What do you think of the information?

It's dififcult for me to explain what I think, cause that would just shatter the internet, no I kid

Honestly, i believe in the whole idea that fallen angels. www.freedomtek.org... I also believe that the whore of Babylon is a reference to catholic church. I also believe that information was given to the babyilion that birthed organized religion .

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Oh gosh, not this again.

First off, at least with the section you quoted, you're indicating a problem with the (disputed) teaching of the trinity, not the existence of Jesus himself. That's another discussion altogether, but I'll be the first to admit even the new testament itself (IMO) warns of the coming dilution of original christianity with paganism and its traditions (Revelation 17 and various others).

Regardless, as to the existence of Jesus, there is extra-biblical secular witness to his reality, as well as plenty of internal evidence and historical obviousness as well. I think it's quite telling that the "ZOMG JESUS NEVER EXISTED!!!" theory didn't even show up until the 1800s or so - I'm pretty sure if the guy never existed, SOMEONE in the first century would have called foul since the spread of christianity was seen as a threat by both the jews and the romans. Pretty easy to quash something they, being within days and weeks of the supposed events, let alone years, can say is obviously full of crap.

So, is christianity corrupted with pagan and other outside influences? In my opinion, absolutely. Can we say Jesus never existed? Only in the realms of silliness.

Be well, friend.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I think the history you are mentioning, as well as the secular accounts, were written for the purpose of mass deception.

Clearly it has worked!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I think the history you are mentioning, as well as the secular accounts, were written for the purpose of mass deception.

Clearly it has worked!

We barely have a true picture or understanding of the ancients, must less the secular. How did the egyptions build the pyramids, where is atlantis, how did poona pookah create rock ingraving with such precise cutting with no motorize tools. These are the questions that we will never know

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Clearly it has worked!

And I think that while mass deception certainly occurs, wild theories of such utter historical errancy and rewriting of multiple centuries of reality with absolutely no solid support stretch credibility well beyond the breaking point.

It's certainly an interesting thought, but it falls apart well before getting into the realm of serious hypothesis...at least that's the humble view I'm forced to stand on. And don't misunderstand me, I absolutely believe in conspiracy and shady dealings...but I have to see something that at least somewhat reasonably supports such for me to try to get behind it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
there are probably 60 gospels about Jesus. Some people even say the vedas predict such a guy. it's more than likely he existed, but the church of course has infected his message. distorting it into the laugh we know today as Christianity

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Im not sure David Icke's rantings and "logic" qualify as information. Cmon, he was a British goalkeeper. They're not right in the first place.

Just for the sake of argument, I listened to the entire presentation. He is simply comparing multiple accounts and interpretations of similar events. Nothing here 'disproves' Jesus' existence.

However, I do think he has done a lot of good research. I find his thoughts on Illuminati very interesting and the symbolism. But it's still a lot of fanciful theocracy. Granted, he provides sporadic bits of information. But to go so far as to say his relations are coherently and logically integrated is more than a stretch.
edit on 26-4-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by TomServo because: followup

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

David Icke is the LAST wingnut i'd suggest you to listen to about a matter such as this,

Do a little research on this nutjob then try to step back and assess your stance on the situation.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If Jesus doesn't exist and David Icke is Jesus, does that mean David Icke doesn't exist?

Further reading here.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Although I am not very religious as it were, these passages as depicted by Barnes seem to describe David Icke to a "T".

Matthew 7:15

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

False prophets - The word prophet originally means one who foretells future events. As prophets, however, were commonly regarded as public instructors on the subject of religion, the word came to denote all who were religious teachers. See the notes at Romans 12:6. In this sense it is probably used here. A false prophet is a teacher of incorrect doctrine, or one falsely and unjustly laying claims to divine inspiration. It probably had reference to the false teachers then among the Jews.

Who come in sheep's clothing - The sheep is an emblem of innocence, sincerity, and harmlessness. To come in sheep's clothing is to assume the appearance of sanctity and innocence, when the heart is evil.

Ravening wolves - Rapacious; voraciously devouring; hungry even to rage. Applied to the false teachers, it means that they assumed the appearance of holiness in order that they might the more readily get the property of the people. They were full of extortion and excess. See Matthew 23:25.

Matthew 23:25

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

The cup and the platter - The drinking-cup and the dish containing food. The Pharisees were diligent in observing all the washings and obligations required by their traditions. See the notes at Mark 7:4.

Full of extortion and excess - The outside appeared well; the inside was filled with the fruit of extortion, oppression, and wickedness. The meaning is, that though they took much pains to appear well, yet they obtained a living by extortion and crime. Their cups, neat as they appeared outward, were filled, not with the fruits of honest industry, but with that which had been extorted from the poor by wicked arts. Instead of "excess," many manuscripts and editions of the Greek Testament read "wickedness."

Mark 7:4

4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

Market - This word means either the place where provisions were sold, or the place where men were convened for any purpose. Here it probably means the former.

How much profit has Icke made so far? Are you sure you want to solidify your faith in this wolf in sheep's clothing guy OP?
edit on 4/26/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The religion itself is a chimera of other beliefs, yes, but you can't say he didn't exist at all. He's the central figure of Gnosticism too, and he's portrayed differently there. David Icke isn't really saying Jesus didn't exist, but that he was distorted. There are still nuggets of truth in the Bible though.

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
there are probably 60 gospels about Jesus. Some people even say the vedas predict such a guy. it's more than likely he existed, but the church of course has infected his message. distorting it into the laugh we know today as Christianity
His role reminds me of that of Vishnu.
edit on 26/4/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

We have a lot of people here who love to dismiss what they don't want to hear by attacking the source as unreliable. In some cases I don't really blame them. But I'm of the mind that you check the "facts" the source is presenting just as much as you check the source itself.

Having said that, Mr. Icke is probably not the best source for this type of info, but that doesn't mean everything he's saying is false either. Keep doing what you said you were doing in your OP. Keep looking into it, and keep amassing your own facts.

I have come to a place in my own research that is beginning to convince me that christianity is one of the greatest hoaxes of all time. Check out a few of Autowrench's threads on christianity. Not because he's right or wrong, but because he posts some information worth looking into.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Since David Icke does something that everyone else is afraid to do, which is question things, people ridicule him.
He always makes amazing arguments, but people fear that he may be right so they do what the first few posters did. They only see what they want to see.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Since David Icke does something that everyone else is afraid to do, which is question things, people ridicule him.
He always makes amazing arguments, but people fear that he may be right so they do what the first few posters did. They only see what they want to see.

Agreed,

I laugh at the sheeple who so easily jump on the Icke dissing bandwagon and dont even consider the argument.

Now, I for one dont agree with all the stuff he preaches, but on the whole, the most of it makes sense

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Is the RCC a secret satanic organization? It's certainly pagan under the guise of Christianity. But other than that, his assertions are not accurate at all. Ignores large parts of documented history. Ultimately, it sounds like he just echoes Helena Blavatzky and Alice Bailey.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join