It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki or Nibiru never mentioned in movies...why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
I am not a skeptic generally (i am on this topic though)

Whether or not you are a skeptic on the Annuanki or Nibiru existing, how does that effect the OP asking why no mention in FILM?

Hollywood has made thousands of films on other fictional topics and they usually chose subjects that are popular in the public news

Now they already made 2012 into an epic... so why not the Annunaki or Nibiru? We are not talking a documnetary but a FILM

NIBURU - Official Trailer 2011

Many would argue that the Bible is also a work of fiction... yet we have many epic films about that fairy tale

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I love your avatar

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Why couldnt we have done it without outside influnce?

Go Ye forth with a wooden mallet and a copper chisel.... and cut me a one foot cube of granite block with perfectly smooth sides and perfect angles. When you have completed that I will listen to your theories

Archaeologists time lines say that the GP was built in a short time... so that means they cut, transported for 500 miles and placed a 50 ton rock every 20 minutes

I am not putting such time restraints on you for your block... take all the time you need... but use only the tools the Archaeologists say the Egyptians used... wooden mallet, copper chisel

I am willing to bet you won't get very far...

I am also willing to bet you couldn't do it with a steal hammer and chisel

I am further willing to bet you won't even try to prove to yourself how impossible it is

Enjoy your bliss

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit on 25-4-2012 by bdog123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

The only movie that i know and mentions Annunaki is Shadow Beings

The Evil Ones have been trapped in-between the worlds for millennia. They cannot cross the veil that separates our physical world from their realm without help from this side. During a séance, lead by En'Kara, five friends unwittingly open a portal through the veil, which helps the Evil Ones to take possession of humans. Those who are unable to take a host appear as shadow beings, fleeting glimpses unable to manifest physically. Brien follows a shadow being through the veil to a parallel universe. He ends up finding his chase, Enki, who relates to him the philosophy on true nature of the universe. Brien learns that he has been charged with stopping the Evil Ones from crossing over before the number of their entities reaches critical mass, thus bringing down the veil. The possessed Aliester tries one last time to help his brethren cross over the veil. Brien thwarts his efforts by changing reality as he becomes one with the veil...

It's not what you would call a masterpiece,but it's ok.

As for Nibiru,the 1951 movie The man from planet X is the only one i can think of.

To study a rogue planet heading for a near-miss with Earth, Prof. Elliot sets up an observatory on the foggy moors of a remote Scottish island, with his pretty daughter and Dr. Mears, a former student with a shady past. Soon after arrival of reporter John Lawrence, a ship from Planet X just happens to land near the observatory. Is the visitor (who actually looks alien) benevolent? What are Mears' real motives for trying to communicate with it?

But i guess you are right is not a very popular theme.

Because they dont exist?

Hmmm,he said movies not documentaries.Films ,especially science fiction and horror, use concepts that don't have to exist or be real.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
same douche that started the mayan 2012 BS AND the ancient aliens boondoggle.

What really gets me is debunkers such as yourself just SPEW all sorts of CRAP when you have no idea what your talking about in the hopes that some people may just take your word for it

Seems likely YOU work for the PTB as a disinfo agent...

Sitchin had nothing to do with the 2012 stuff...

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Saigon1914

Here is some.

www.aeraweb.org...

www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk...

www.catchpenny.org...

Schoch made a mistake, not a crime. However, I'll invite you to look into the gentlemen that initiated his involvement. John Anthony West. You will more than likely come to your own conclusions on the validity of any claims made by this person.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

"So you believe in ancient sumerian gods? santa easter bunney as well"

Don't forget to add Jesus to the list.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Because they dont exist?

Hmmm,he said movies not documentaries.Films ,especially science fiction and horror, use concepts that don't have to exist or be real.

You really expect skeptobunkers to actually READ an OP ?

If they did that they would just be blowing smoke

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

He didn't have to read the OP.It's in the freaking title

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think there is a movie with annunakis in it and Nephilim and even ancient vimanas flying ships. The ship looks more like a submarine. It was an alright movie. It was called Humanity's End. 2009

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
anyone notice that? I've never heard Nibiru or the Anunnaki ever mentioned in a movie, I wonder why..

theres a new movie all about nibiru called "Melancholia" .. and one about another earth in our same orbit called "Another Earth" ... Stargate is looseley based on the Annunaki - Egyptian pantheon combo type gods...

I knew a guy who was making a low budget movie called "1Annunaki" but it only got 3-4ths the ay done.

the movie "The Fourth Kind" has grey aliens that speak in Sumerian and they call them the annunakki.

there's tons.. you just haven't googled it yet ... why .. i don't know.. i usually google things when i want to know about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TamtammyMacx

Neil Johnson is using in most of his movies nephilim/annunaki etc,but i don't recommend them.Haven't watched Humanity's end yet,because i still suffer from trying to watch his previous movies.

He is great directing the Manowar shows,but movies.....dear lord.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I did mention the fourth kind and cowboys & Aliens, thay have a Anunnaki taste to them

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Battle field Earth? With john Travolta, it wasnt Anunaki or Nibiru. How ever it was aliens coming to mine gold, on earth.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

I've only seen part of that one...wasnt too interested in it

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A film director called lars von trier recently made a film exclusively related to a planet hitting earth. Can't remember what it's called. Has kirstn dunst in it

edit: prevenge beat me to it. the film is called melancholia
edit on 25-4-2012 by nimsu1987 because: addition

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Oi dont knock santa and the easter bunny

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
MacGyver: Lost Treasure of Atlantis (1994)

In the McGyver movie about Atlantis, they have a ancient planetary model of the solar system.

Remarkable I find the extra addition of a red crystal, in an orbit too large to fit in the model, but still represented in close orbit.

Could not help to think of a similarity with Niburu.

I like those little funny tweaks in movies, but I always wonder how it seems that even before the internet age, and still, movie writers of all kinds, and genres, seems to have an in-common knowledge of ancient mysteries and symbolism in common.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I believe in the anunnaki .
(: and they dont mention them in movies much
Because they dont want us to know the truth.
I know a # load of people that would love to see
A movie based on that . I know i would .
I'd be interesting !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join