It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki or Nibiru never mentioned in movies...why?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

making fun of the OPs picture... hmm a personal attack... reminds me of what i saw in the paid shill handbook. when u cant make a good arguement anymore misdirect. failshill.
and to the guy saying its not in movies because it doesnt exsist. what about atlantis? i hope your just a shill, if not you need to wake up.
being open minded is a journey not a destination.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Yeah mistranslated by that hoaxer Zecharia Stitchin

Sitchin may have made a few mistakes, but he wasn't a complete doorknob like people make him out to be.

Anyways, I like Michael Tellinger's work more than Sitchin's. He picked up some of the puzzle pieces that Sitchin wasn't able to find.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

I dont think she was making fun of it...at least it didnt sound like it...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

You mean you never saw the annunaki movie. haha. Dont remember what it is called but it was trucking great. And nibiru has been mentioned in a couple of movies google it and you will see

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

How does that make sense?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

So you believe in ancient sumerian gods? santa easter bunney as well

Shame on your ignorant postings....on a forum such as ATS, where ignorance is not tolerated.

At least have something intelligent to contribute to this open minded forum.

If not, please defer to the Yahoo forum or some similar denial and hate-spouting place.

Think about this: How does Sitchen's story, that you seem so threatened by, differ from the 'well accepted' Bible stories? Which one is more believable than the other?

Ask yourself that!

Keep an open mind, or find yourself greatly embarassed, when more of the truths of our human history starts to seep out....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

Yes, its called Immortal, and like a dunderhead, I forgot lol

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Von Daniken was another nut case i stopped believing his stuff when i was about 12

From what you're posting here, it sounds like that was about a year ago....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I am not a skeptic generally (i am on this topic though)

Whether or not you are a skeptic on the Annuanki or Nibiru existing, how does that effect the OP asking why no mention in FILM?

Hollywood has made thousands of films on other fictional topics and they usually chose subjects that are popular in the public news

Now they already made 2012 into an epic... so why not the Annunaki or Nibiru? We are not talking a documnetary but a FILM

NIBURU - Official Trailer 2011

Many would argue that the Bible is also a work of fiction... yet we have many epic films about that fairy tale

Good one, Zorgon.
That was exactly my point.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
For some conspiratists, anything in entertainment media that deals with fantastical themes is an illuminati plot to indoctrinate us all into a reality that is to be revealed slowly, and having acclimitised us to the ideas of aliens or stuff like that then we wont freak out so much when we are invaded or prepared for harvest or whatever the plan is.

So, according to this logic, if there has been no Annunki or Nibiru mentioned in the media we are fed, then neither must exist, because the illuminati aren't programming us to accept them.
edit on 26-4-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
anyone notice that? I've never heard Nibiru or the Anunnaki ever mentioned in a movie, I wonder why..

Because ancient Sumerians don't make many movies these days?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

There are plenty of movies on that subject, even if they do not use that particular name it is the same old story under different names. Anyways the anunnaki are idiots, lazy, and not to be trusted. But still they should make some more movies about them. And they can even add some explosions in there, and possibly some ninjas, ohhh ya definitely ninjas.

Annunaki space ninjas from the 10th darkness. Catchy tittle.

Anyways the whole thing is just a complete misunderstanding, it's like the billionth revision on an old tale. Like playing telephone throughout the ages and as such the message is nothing like the original received. By the time it got to us and our current translation of things, it is a whole different animal and thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Because they dont exist?

Yeah never mind the thousands of sci-fi/fantasy/horror movies that have been made to date.... Oh and Transformers? Yea, totally happened. And Ninja Turtles was clearly a NatGeo documentary.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by dashdespatch

can you prove it?
I can prove they were mentioned in anicent Sumerian tablets

NO all you can prove is an IDIOT (Sitchen) said they are mentioned in ancient Sumerian tablets

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Its pretty funny you mention that! Im an aspiring actor living in Hollywood and i just recently graduated film school. When i was attending film school we had the co writers from cowboys & aliens give us a Q&A. These guys know all there alien facts and WHY they dont choose to put anything about Anunnaki in any movie surprises me as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Is this really on the front page?? LOL any ways

THE ANNUNAKI ARE REAL AND COME FROM THE 12TH PLANET!!!!! They will not come back this time though due to rules of engagement but planet x/nibiru/12th planet is coming back again on its 3657 year orbit and will cause the earth many problems.... EG POLE SHIFT

So get ready folks, the government knows and doesnt want you to know. RESEARCH. This will be a time of transformation, buckle up, next disaster = new madrid fault adjustment followed by california the we await the pole shift,

Heed the warning!!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyTJames

Why doesn't the government want us to know? I always hear people say this when referring to the Anunnaki and the true origins of human life and what not. Why wouldn't they want us to know? What harm could it do if we had this knowledge?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

The annunaki did not create us, though i believe they may well have messed with humans in the past.(they are 50% bigger than humans as there home planet is bigger = more gravity)

The government would not want us to know about planet X because that would confirm the upcoming pole shift which would result in the public demanding answers of the cover up which would expose the egg on the red faces of the powers that be who have there enclaves ready to bunker down in or flea the planet and then return afterwards.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
NO all you can prove is an IDIOT (Sitchen) said they are mentioned in ancient Sumerian tablets

So it is your contention that the Annunaki (also transcribed as: Anunnaku, Ananaki) are NOT mentioned in the Enuma Elish?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Because 'they' do not want to wake a sleeping dog....with the dog I mean society in general.

sec.line

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join