It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki or Nibiru never mentioned in movies...why?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by HomerinNC

Von Daniken was another nut case i stopped believing his stuff when i was about 12

That's when I started.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
While it's true the movies may not be specifically mentioning Annunaki or Nibiru there are hundreds of movies where the "gotcha" moment of the movie is that aliens were behind the creation of life on Earth. Which is in essence the same story as the Sumerian myths. The ones that come to my memory immediately are KNOW1NG, Mission to Mars, StarGate... I know there are plenty more though.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
interesting...I'm surprised they haven't yet released a movie called "Nibiru" because its flight to the top of discussion topics in forums such as ATS. But TPTB hide everything else out in the open, and if they are not hiding this out in the open then it is probably not real.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

so i guess youre one of those that believe civilization is only about 5,000 years old, yet we have monuments that were obviously build LONG before that

hmm, are you one of those who believe that ancient humans were retarded peons who were incapable of building those monuments themselves?

Give the human race credit pal, if not for us, you wouldn't have this fancy internet to talk about this stuff on. Piling up a few rocks?

Hell, Einstein figured out relativity on paper, who has the balls to say the ancients REQUIRED alien intervention?

I can name three, two of them already mentioned here, and the ancient aliens too much spray tan dude, that's who. All of whom, I might add, have various books with "proof" you can BUY. Because, if you had proof that ancient aliens shaped our civilization, you surely wouldn't share that info for free right?

Although I don't subscribe completely to the whole ancient aliens idea, you are obviously willing to accept that we, as a race, went almost directly from living in caves, to building massive monuments in STONE at sites around the world, all very similar shapes, all at the about the same time, without any sort of internal communication or outside influence?

and you call us crazy?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
no i dont think so, phishyblankwaters plainly stated ZS STARTED the whole anicent astronaut AND maya 2012 stuff, he was WRONG and I proved it, you now wanna twist my words, I do think so
go troll elsewhere

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

no i did NOT say that, I said our civilization is at least 10,000 years old if not OLDER, and there was NO WAY they could have done it without outside influence, either ET or another more advanced civilization helping them.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yes we all went from living in caves to building massive structures..........but we didnt do it overnight

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Why couldnt we have done it without outside influnce?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
1Anunnaki, the movie: Have TPTB prevented it from being released???

There was a website with a very cool intro... but all traces of it are gone

Wayback Machine has no trace of it
ww1.1anunnaki.com...

but there is a version still available of the opening. Click on the poster... this link still has all the files working
goo.gl...

Many threads about it here at ATS years ago

Would have been a great trilogy, whether you believe its real or fantasy.

edit on 25-4-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

not I, I NEVER said that, reread the post and the one i am referring to
I KNOW civilization is FAR OLDER then what mainstream science says, hell the sphinx is at LEAST 10,000 years old, look at its water erision, last time Egypt was a savannah was over 10,000 years ago, BEFORE the last ice age
edit on 4/25/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

Geologist Dr. Robert M. Schoch was the person that brought forth the idea of the Sphinx being that old because of water erosion.

It was later found his theory was completely wrong because of the stone stratification all around the site and other areas nearby proves he made a mistake. The different layers are not flat and uniform like he assumed they would be.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Don't let the rampant skeptobunkers get you down. One has to wonder why they even come to a site like ATS

Even as science fiction the Annunaki stories would make great films

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's part of our forbidden history that will not be brought to light. Instead we will be continually fed the Hollywood version of aliens and the like.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
the guy asks why they arent in that many movies and he gets thrown under the bus and it derails into an epeen contest? is this how it goes down at ATS?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I am not a skeptic generally (i am on this topic though)

i guess the movie was ditched for several reasons the production company has only made 10 movies in 30 years and the director was a special effects guy that had never directed before (bar one short)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

whats an epeen contest?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Because it's all a load of $h!t

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There's also this movie called Another Earth.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I hate to side with dashdispatch but you just referenced Wikipedia as a reliable source of information.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

Can you elaborate more on your information or point me in the proper direction to read the information?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

not I, I NEVER said that, reread the post and the one i am referring to
I KNOW civilization is FAR OLDER then what mainstream science says, hell the sphinx is at LEAST 10,000 years old, look at its water erision, last time Egypt was a savannah was over 10,000 years ago, BEFORE the last ice age
edit on 4/25/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

we are in some time-loops of a short-periods of changes where the buildings just appear or disappear according to the main scenario of the particular time-loop ..very difficult to actually say the time-period the monuments were build if ever in its appearing physically greatness anyway as such...
so...are they could they be printed from a machete sort of 3d holography or...

,,,,,They were not anchored to physical matter, and hence were very mobile. The young humanity here lived in close contact with the Shining Ones, who still dominated the evolutionary field, and the Form-Angels and the Desire-Angels-- Rupa-Devas and Kama-Devas-- strongly, but for the most part unintentionally, influenced human evolution. Passion showed itself in many who now had emotional bodies on globe D, and its germs were visible in animals. Differences were noticeable in the capacity to respond to vibrations sent out, consciously and unconsciously, by the Shining One, but changes were very gradual and progress was slow. Later, when the intuitional consciousness unfolded, there was communication between this Scheme and the Scheme of which Venus is now the physical globe; that Scheme is a Chain ahead of ours, and some came to our second Chain from there; but whether they belonged to the Venus humanity, or were members of the “Staff,” we could not tell.

38. Great surging clouds of matter, splendid in colour, were a noticeable feature on globe D in the first Round; they became in the following Round denser, more brilliantly coloured, more responsive to vibrations which shaped them into forms, whether vegetable or animal it is hard to say. Much of the work was on the higher levels, a vitalising of subtle matter for future use, showing but little effect on the lower forms. Just as now elemental essence is used to build emotional and mental bodies, so then the Form- and Desire-Angels were seeking to differentiate themselves more fully by using these clouds of matter and living in them. They came down, sub-plane by sub-plane, into denser matter, but were not in this using the human kingdom. Even at the present time a Deva, or Angel, may ensoul a whole country-side, and such action was very general then; the emotional and lower mental matter formed the bodies of these Angels, changing, intermingling; and incidentally permanent atoms of vegetables, minerals, and even animals, rooting themselves in such Angel-bodies, grew and evolved. The Angels seemed to take no particular interest in them, any more than we interest ourselves in the evolution of microbes within ourselves; now and then, however, some interest was shown in an animal, and its capacity to respond increased rapidly under such conditions.

39. Studying vegetable consciousness in the second Chain-- in which we, who now are human, were living in the vegetable world-- we find a dim awareness of forces playing on it, and a certain sense of compulsion towards growth.

...Text
www.anandgholap.net...
.....its hard to say what is the time we appear to live in on and/or by.. ny ...by the conventional measuring of it anyway
edit on 25-4-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join