It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Mods need to stop this thread here and now, the initial post was and could only get replies that would go way off track, there's no background or anything and its just spiralling into nonsense..

I've said it before and I'll say it again, ATS can be a moth like beacon to those with inventive minds or trolls or people who really should be on my meds, stories such as this especially with the 'flame away' last comment are just tinder boxes.

Friend of friend stories are normally just that, stories with zero reference and zero stuffing to them..

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
liliththedestroyer
I’m sure you are sincere and wish to be helpful..But so far all i see is a good story you have to admit this story is outrageous with no evidence except you heard it from your young daughter
If we do encounter another civilization that is capable of interstellar flight, the likehood is they will be hundreds of thousands of years more advanced than us ..Im sorry i just cant take your warning seriously..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Nobody has taken anything out of hand, its really whenever people start hearing things that don't conform to their ideas they are the ones crying for control.

People can voice their opinions as long as it stays within the Tos right.

Whats the only alternative each is dealt with accordingly?

Im tired of seeing good threads die because the faint at heart cant be mature.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Likewise, it's saddening to see a good thread get locked because of a few immature posters that probably aren't even really bothering anyone in reality.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Likewise, it's saddening to see a good thread get locked because of a few immature posters that probably aren't even really bothering anyone in reality.

Mate, the fact is, the OP has been shown to not be very reliable or believable when it comes to relaying stories regarding this specific topic.

I would also move for a vote to dismiss this thread, and even put it up for trashing.

There is nothing to be gained from this story, or the needless replies that is popping up on this thread like mushrooms.

Many times, stories, just like this, gets posted on here, and in the end, they all turn out to be utter nonsence and a mere flight of fancy. To many contradictions gets pointed out, and in almost all cases, the OP dissapears from the thread, leaving the rest to speculate and squabble amonst themselves.

This is not denying ignorance, this is promoting ignorance.

vvv

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
about a years back ago, i saw a documentary which rocket scientist is claiming they are actually getting help from aliens in order to develop those technology for space mission. im not fanatics about alien consipiracy, but i do believe there are other life form exist beside the earth planet, we have no idea how big is the universe anyway.. anything is possible

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

then maybe threads like this should be moved to a forum like "jokes, puns, & pranks" after a mod would normally make the decision to lock or delete it.
i think this could create a bit of insight for users in the future.
they could go through these old "hoax" threads, get a few laughs, and even learn a bit about the obvious fakers.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Rathyas because: who honestly likes making typos?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

I think 'this person' might be winding you up. How would a reptilian species build space craft without practical hands? And why would an alien choose to contact someone that doesn't believe in aliens? And how can an entire species of such high intelligence be 'unfriendly'? Appreciate you posting, but you must understand it sounds quite far fetched, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

The person is the OP';s daughter, as stated earlier in the thread.

Also, the OP apparently did believe in aliens and ufo's at one point, but had a change of mind.

But yes, it all does seem a bit dreamy and far fetched indeed.

vvv

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Didn't do a very good job of protecting her identity then.. I think the manner in which its written is over-compensating. "They didn't even believe in aliens until 4 weeks ago" and aspects like that, its a little too forced.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is not a flame, just a question...who doesn't own a phone or a camera? they would have to be pretty isolated from modern society, or extremely poor.

I don't own a cell phone, have absolutely no desire for one and I'm neither isolated nor too poor to buy one. I just don't want one! I have cameras though, lots and lots of cameras

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

How is it forced I posted what my 11 year old told me...then amongus had to post other personal crap about me. I am not leaving this site as I enjoy reading what other people write. I didn't make up a story to fool people. This is what my daughter told me..I believe her and won't doubt her claim. All I wanted was to relay the story to people whom I thought was like minded but I guess not. Oh well..like I said in the beginning there will He a few that will know what I am talking about, but most will not believe.

For the record my daughter doesn't make up stories, she us a popular girl has a lot of friends..lives a normal life. She is trying to get through the 5th grade.

Anyway, I am off to get my day started.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

It just doesnt make sense. If this alien race has the technology to travel the stars then they most likely have the technology to genetically modify a virus that specifically wipes us all out if they wanted to, they could do it overnight with no fuss.
And the military knows about this coming invasion?
So the alien race said to them "hey we're coming to destroy you so you better get ready."
Yeah right.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer It was wicked tall, had sharp teeth, claws, wings, smelled horribly, and had a long tail. It was also grey colored and had scales.

100 or so odd posts, friend of a friend story, using infantile English, let me think about this one.......

I don't need to flame your story.. there's so much else to flame instead.

F for effort, F for grammar, F for story content, basically you're F'd.

T

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
"and they will try and win."
O'my god! we dont stand a chance.

sounds like Demons to me?
fake attack? if so.
we will get a lot more of this.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I somewhat believe you....kind of.

Basically I've read lots of stuff. The invasion is going to be possibly several different races but particularly the Nephilim aka the Ancient Giants, and given the statues abound the planet of these Giants, they aren't nice and feed on humans.

The planet this person speaks of is possibly a ship in transit. This ship contains the whole race, supposed to amount to 32 million Nephilim.

This lizard this person speaks of is not a good entity and they have set-up this whole global system to generate negative energy so they can feed, in 4th density. They created the Grey aliens to do their bidding in this 3rd density that we exist in.

This lizard may be telling this person, not to bring to light this info, but purely to generate more negative energy from this person to help this lizard feed because in all honesty how can that info help anyone? If you want more background on what I have been reading check out Cassiopaea

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Why would we belive it as a truth if they haven't even shown their existance to us humans out in the open.... if they only show up to a couple of people and keep hidden, we will never acnowledge their existence and if they are so great and superior, why haven't they taken over in all this millenia?

I think your line of thought here, or that of whoever you are reading from, does not make much sense....they could have teken us over and dominated us when we were still in the stone age fighting with rocks instead of now when we have nuclear weapons.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well...if this isn't B.S....then it kinda confirms the information presented in this video.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-4-2012 by Vburns1969 because: original youtube link had an error

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Hello Amongus, well you certainly caught out our Jessica/mysticaizoe I read the post which proves that she lied about more or less everything, and Paul Richards recommends she should go and get an mri scan, I agree Jessica may be very poorly and not know it, let's hope she takes the advice in this forum and does the right thing, and we'll all pray that she gets well soon her nightmares should stop soon once she gets some medication, well done you for pointing us in the right direction of her previous post, and by the way I actually do believe she was abducted, unless that is that she has copied other abductees statements, I guess we'll never know now that we know she can tell porkies poor woman, JESSICA get yourself sorted, you have a six week old baby to nurture please go and get help, we all wish you well.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

i know where you got this tall story from. GLP chat room. Some guy there who loved to go on about the mantis and the harvest bullcrap .

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join