It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Can't believe this is up to 26 pages...
edit on 25-4-2012 by chevy369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rolci
reply to post by dawnprince

my source is of course the Ra Material. and all of the L/L Research material. For a quick understanding I recommend www.llresearch.org... Keep an open mind but use your personal discrimination carefully when evaluating this info, and use it as you will.

Channeling ?

Channeling is an even bigger hoax than the claims made by the OP of this thread.

Do you seriously expect rational people to believe that Channelers are in contact with alien beings ?

DP

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

Originally posted by wavemaker
OP, tell your friend that aliens are indeed going to show up soon. However, they are not going to invade us. They indeed have been watching us for a long time, following our development. If they wanted to invade us, they could have done it a long time ago. But invading us is not their purpose. Quite the opposite. As we are nearing the end of the cycle, this game of duality will end. Then they will gladly come and reunite with us. There is nothing to fear. It is the MSM who is spreading fear about them. Do not believe the MSM.

It is alarming , the number of people who post knowledge of alien races and their agenda's .

There is absolutely no proof that intelligent life exists , other than on Earth ........yet
So please stop posting fanciful ideas regarding the intentions of imaginary beings

DP

People are waking up. There was a time (around 5 years ago) when I also think and talk like you. You too will wake up in your own time.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

who said pterosaurs can only develop on ONE planet, and that they necessarily have to be an evolutionary dead-end? You have to play a LOT of computer games to SO not have ANY imagination.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

OP, tell your friend that aliens are indeed going to show up soon. However, they are not going to invade us. They indeed have been watching us for a long time, following our development. If they wanted to invade us, they could have done it a long time ago. But invading us is not their purpose. Quite the opposite. As we are nearing the end of the cycle, this game of duality will end. Then they will gladly come and reunite with us. There is nothing to fear. It is the MSM who is spreading fear about them. Do not believe the MSM.

It is alarming , the number of people who post knowledge of alien races and their agenda's .

There is absolutely no proof that intelligent life exists , other than on Earth ........yet
So please stop posting fanciful ideas regarding the intentions of imaginary beings

DP

People are waking up. There was a time (around 5 years ago) when I also think and talk like you. You too will wake up in your own time.

Hahaha . Wake up to what ?
If being awake means me becoming delusional , then I think I'll pass .

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Alien Invasion?

Intergalactic Warfare?

I am usually a pacifist but what a chance to live out a Hollywood movie by standing on my patio smoking aliens with my shotgun.

I am in!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Another Hearsay stort...
Please tell your "friend" to stop smoking dope while watching the syfi channel!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If this encounter is true and the alien communicated such a thing, what comes to my mind is the alien wants to spread fear. Fear is negative and if there was a chance mass fear spread throughout the Earth, the alien might be able to enter into our reality. I believe these types of beings are demonic and only feed on fear.

If you believe in this, then you must believe in good. There are also highly intelligent, spiritual beings who created us and love us and would not allow such a thing to happen without a fight.

Could this be the fight in Heaven they reference in the Bible regarding good and evil?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

I'm going to pretend I did not read that.

The stupidity here, it's an infestation.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wow , the OP creates a thread based on solely on hearsay and along come the Cannelers , the religious fanatics and the downright loonies.

Just another day on ATS

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

well if you really expect that everyone else has expectations just because you have them then you have been watching too much TV. I do not expect anyone to do anything, I let everyone walk their own path, just as I walk mine regardless of what others believe. Also generalizations like the ones you make are the most ridiculous mistake that a human can make. Usually as a result of a lack of real experience in life. Anyone with critical thinking and a bit of life experience will have realized that just because you have seen 3 apples in your life and they were all red does not mean that if you find a green apple than it must be a hoax because all apples are red. Just because SOME (not even the majority) of channeling is hoax, it doesn't mean that there are no genuine channelings. I must admit here, MOST channeled materials will be contaminated to the degree of being useless by material originating from 4th D STS, due to the lack of the challanging process. But hey, it's an imperfect world. Which is why you have to be VERY careful when you do your research. One doesn't just find the LLResearch material and say: "hey, I'm a gullible guy, and all this looks true, so I'll just believe it". Tho I'm sure there are some like that. They're lucky in a way, but then again they will find great conflicts in their acquired knowledge after a short while, leading to confusion, and then abandonment of seeking, without having ever gotten a glimpse of the big picture as it is. Careful discrimination will help you realize that you're better off not paying TOO much attention to MOST channed material (although there is SOME truth in most of them, like the CAC material, seth material, etc.), but stereotyping like you do will cut you off from the info you can find in the rare true gems. Channeling's all a hoax, the news are all a hoax, reality is a holographic illusion, what are you still doing here then? Let's all die. You need to get some grip and start using critical thinking, discrimination, open mind and a bit of intuition. Just trying to help. But as a free will being walking in the desert, you have the right to throw away a cup full of fresh water. Why not?
edit on 25-4-2012 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369
Can't believe this is up to 26 pages...
edit on 25-4-2012 by chevy369 because: (no reason given)

I'm guessing the reason for your edit was to change your post wording from 25pages to 26pages when you realized it was responsible for tilting it to the next page
just love the irony

Woody

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
We've all overlooked the fact that Grimlock is still pissed and hungry for energon. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This has happened before.

"Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out, that he'd melt my brain."

Seriously tho, sounds like a plug for the new movie "The Host"
en.wikipedia.org...(novel)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Your friend seems to describe Ciakar race. They are the creators of reptilians. The Ciakars are from the Draconnian Empire, based on Thuban star. They basically look like wigned velociraptors and they are VERY intelligent.

You actually believe this? Really?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
you know I want to believe your friend but if THEY wanted to get rid of us they could do so easily without revealing themselves ie virus meteor shower poison our water supple etc no I don't think this will happen what I do believe will happen is another false flag event ie 911 311 etc and THEY will show us who is really responsible

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You say that your friend told you about this.

Could you tell us how "this person" got to be in contact? where they walking down the street? home alone? was it a dream projection.

I felt like i was just dropped into the middle of a story. how did we get there?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Sounded good up until the part you said. He/she does not own a camara or phone. I really don't know anyone that does not own a phone. In India more people own phone then toilets!
edit on 25-4-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

What expectations have I lead you to believe I have ?

The only expectation I have is ....... I expect you will reply with another illegible paragraph.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join