It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Cannot believe I am posting this...

neither can I.

ATS needs a fairy tale section.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

It happens that you picked the one thing that actually is real to demystify. I know first hand because I did the same, ouf of my own foolishness.

It just shows you cant endure a person with sound beliefs to challenge you on yours. I'm willing to give you sound testimony on my experience. The question is can you do the same.

Romans 1:21
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
God called. He wants you to stop talking about him in this thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if this was an intentional troll thread. Look how many posts there have been just in the last few hours. The OP got everybody in a tailspin.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
I think an invasion is VERY possible.

It certainly is. We aren't alone in this infinite universe. To think otherwise is to live in denial.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Okay i have read this post and i'm not fairly convinced with the story due to all the ambiguity
but i wish that this parent who wrote this will actually writes down what the child has said and keep a light record of this and see if there is a pattern.

Here is what i can tell you from experience .... that the children of this current generation have gifts
and potential to see and do things we have yet to comprehend. It's like the gift brains and special gifts skipped two generations.

The school system intends to weed them out. These will be children of Asperger's who can do heavy math to children with mild to severe handicaps who have advanced photographic memory , or even just normal children who can break puzzles in seconds but can't to regular school work or how about the kid who has psychic / clairvoyant powers but is a recluse... the list goes on.

I have worked children that are borderline geniuses and have gifts that would intrigue you.
I use to babysit and nanny a couple of interesting cases children with gifts. As they say children can be particular affected in stressful situations as well as display sensitivity to activities outside our realm.

All i can say is when i child has genuine fear of something its not something i particularly take lightly ....whether it be monster, demon or alien. Now if the child says this entity visits them and the child can describe what they saw in full detail and has genuine fear and you notice changes in child's personality. Something has occurred!

I don't believe your child is a liar but you may have to do some work on this one!

Forget the haters sometimes children are way more honest then we give them credit for.

link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by Druscilla

Actually you're the sick.one because everyone has to have a disorder. Another reason we got rid of the TV.

I'm pretty sure the case presented in front of you regarding yourself, your actions, and your behavior stand a great deal taller as evidence that you have problems.

One of the natures of many a psychological pathology is such that those effected are unaware that there is anything wrong. One such example of this, as far as a phycial condition goes is alzheimer's syndrome where in early stages a patient may be aware of their symptoms but as the disease progresses they no longer have any awareness that anything is indeed wrong with them.
This applies to dementia, schizophrenia, and even disorders like chronic depression.

A common defense mechanism with sufferers of many disorders who are at least partially aware of an imbalance is to do just as you've done and say that everyone is sick, and everyone has problems. this is a coping mechanism arising from the social center of the brain as a means of trying to fool itself into thinking it's okay such that it can still carry on social interactions with other people.
this is also a defense mechanism of the brain to try keeping the personality from getting forcefully marginalized by peers where in a social climate with a social personality marginalization would risk greater psychological damage.
Your brain is broken and it's trying to cope.

Quit being defensive and deflective, and please go get some help before these underlying pressures and symptoms evolve to the point where child services are forced to take away your children for fear of what you might do to them.

You're sick and you don't even know how much so, though all the symptoms are quite obvious just to an online community where we have not even met you. What would we see if we actually met you?
Please, for your own health, and the safety of your children, go talk to a professional.
Be completely and totally honest with them.
Tell them about how much you sleep (another symptom btw).
Tell them about how you've marginalized your children from media exposure such so that they'll be out of touch with their social peers. (what you think is helping is actually harming)
Tell them about your alien dreams and fascinations with the subject.
Tell them everything.
Be totally honest.

If then, after talking to doctors about all these things they say you are indeed fine and fit, then, fine.
I don't however think or feel that is the case due the very obvious signs you've given everyone here.
What would we see if we met you in person?

Please, again and again and again, go see a doctor.

I'm curious Druscilla. Are you a licensed and practicing psychologist?

link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill

It happens that you picked the one thing that actually is real to demystify. I know first hand because I did the same, ouf of my own foolishness.

It just shows you cant endure a person with sound beliefs to challenge you on yours. I'm willing to give you sound testimony on my experience. The question is can you do the same.

Romans 1:21
Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Sound testimony? And just how were those sound beliefs formed? You quote constantly from that rag, the bible. I'm not here to talk religion. If you want to do so, start a thread. FYI, I believed the christian fairy tales for decades and finally woke up to its lies, deceit and control. That's all I need to know. I don't care about your testimony because I've heard it a million times in my life. It's boring and sad.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
A friend of mine who shall remain nameless told me that I would read a post like this on this site, he got the information from another friend, do you think our friends know each other

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Hmmm. A "harvest" to me indicates something positive, as in, collecting the best in the field, and leaving the rotten ones behind.

I would think that a species with an IQ of 3000 wouldn't just go around slaying the population willy-nilly, there would be a definite, intelligent method to their madness.

Perhaps this ties in with the Christian ideal of the "rapture", in which the worthy are taken up, or harvested, and the non-worthy are left behind to suffer a cruel fate.

And if they're going to just show up and get busy slaughtering, why let people in on it?

I mean, it's an interesting story, but there are a few too many holes in the story for me to take it 100% seriously.

I don't care how serious it gets here, everytime I see your avatar I have to laugh!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Just as you must have some type of evidence in your experience to back up your belief in "Aliens" I can provide evidence to you to prove that Aliens are demonic entities. But that would require you to have some type of faith in that belief as with anything in life.

Yea im quoting from scripture because that's evidence in peoples testimony whether or not you choose to believe it. Just because you were going through the motions doesn't mean that there are people out there that come to the Lord through the power of God not by their own power, we don't have as much control over the experience as we think. But you have the power to choose what you believe because its your perception based on your experience. And I believe that that is the mystery that through his creation he judges each according to his works, not just because the Bible but because in reality everything that is in the Bible is verified in the creation because it says in the Bible that the word was with God, and the word was God.

In the end its what you believe and what you choose to say and do.

edit on 25-4-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Anyway, according to this person there are aliens on this planet and they are heading towards us. they have been watching us for a long time, and they are not friendly at all. they are basically coming here to destroy the human race, and they will try and win. They are aggressive aliens, and no one can hide as supposedly they will find you. This person told me that the alien said that halfway through this invasion, some of these beings will feel bad for us and help some of us out. Unfortunately by then most humans would be dead. This person said that right now they are preparing for the "harvest"

What you are describing sounds less like an invasion and more like a "cleansing" or "harvest", as you put it. There's no reason they would mysteriously feel sorry for us and help some of us out, that is just completely ridiculous. What you are describing is a mass depopulation, however they will save certain people they feel are worthy to continue the Human race. Wipe out all the scum and start fresh with the best specimen is my guess.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I have always wondered if talking about the future, like giving predictions, etc. doesn't change it in some way? Maybe that's why nothing ever happens.....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Boy, can't wait to see what direction this thread goes once the OP comes back tomorrow.

She will probably just start posting under another screen name....which would give her FIVE different names she's used.
edit on 25-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes this thing appeared to her in the flesh, during the day, and at her school during recess, when she went to the restroom. This thing scared her told her what I originally wrote. She even asked this thing why are you telling me this and she said, because the alien said she would believe her. Yes she didn't believe in.aliens prior to this. I am not going to repeat myself. We haven't discussed this since.

You may want to have her see a therapist. The CENTER FOR UFO STUDIES in Chicago, IL did a very thorough study and found that a large number of the abduction cases they studied turned out to be people that were molested as a child and created screen memories in order to handle the pain. You should rule that out, especially since it took place in an area where someone could have had access to her.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

There just isn't a god like you describe. The name of jesus myth is going around the internet as though it's a magical formula for fending off hostile abductions. It isn't.

I am not here to debate theology with you. It IS in fact documented very well that believing in Jesus and even those not so sure, can call on the name of Jesus in sincerity and so called abduction and contact experiences will cease. I can verify this myself as I have experienced both the presence of a demon and also a grey. Both were repelled in the name of the Lord.

So either it was my belief that terminated the experience or, the object of my belief. I do not think that one persons belief can hold true for hundreds of people who experience the phenomena so the latter would make more sense. Jesus is far from myth and his life and existence can be corroborated by several different publications of the day which is no more or less proof than any other historical document.

cheers

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I started training right after this thread started. I'm quite confident I can survive an alien invasion now. You guys should do the same. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go shine my plasma gun.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Another thing: why would demons pose as aliens to begin with? Why not just attack and be done with us? If demons existed, which they do not, why go through this huge, millenia-long deception? None of that makes a bit of sense. I would recommend that "this person" not waste a second on a non-existent savior and concentrate on getting as much info as possible if contact happens again. We might have no time for fairy tales.

Very good questions thank you. Why would Demons pose as Aliens to begin with. If we look at the nature of demons, they are spiritual beings. If you look at the nature of almost every abduction and contact experience they have that etheric quality about them. It also explains lack of physical evidence.

The reason demons would pose as aliens is to dupe humanity into believing in a superior and technologically advanced race and whatever lies they perpetuate. The biggest lie is that Jesus does not exist, God is not our creator and that they are somehow our creators or advanced our species in some way. None of which can be validated. That particular purpose is to lead an ignorant man further from having a relationship with their creator who would easily expose this ruse.

The milenia long deception makes sense if these spiritual beings have been kept in check to a degree and are waiting for an appointed time (God Appointed) when they will be free to wreak their particular brand of havoc. They have had plenty of time with which to build the deception, generations but still have no idea when that appointed time may be. That means that no matter how many predictions they give regarding that appointed time, they will be false. The reason I know this is because it is written that the appointed time is known only by God himself so that particular secret cannot even be leaked.

If the name of Jesus works or even believing it will work in any abduction or contact phenomena why make such a fuss? Why is it, that the only name that seems to provoke reaction from these creatures is the one they try so very hard to deny. If these so called aliens are going to invade like they say and evoke such fear in their victims, what harm could it do to simply try calling on the name of the one they seem to fear the most? I mean just to even see what happens?

If we are to believe the creatures, they are coming to kills us and there is nothing we can do anyway. Pu lease. The real question is for such a superior race, why haven't they done it already? The answer....because they cant.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Sounds like your relative just watched the Darkest Hour. Is your relative in some kind of Government position to have access to this type of contact? I'm not going to say I believe until I see it with my own eyes.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
....How did this turn into a thread about God? What part of reptilian aliens made anyone want to bust in and start ranting about religion? There is more to life than the stories published in the bible.

Personally, the most believable/reasonable comment made in this thread was the comment someone made about Aliens not wanting to eat humans because of all the garbage we put into our bodies.

I do comend the religious folk for using stories that have just as much proof as any story regarding aliens, in-order to prove a point. Logical fallacies must not be taught in school anymore...

"Well...my preacher said God made the universe, therefore God made it!"

I appologize if this isn't the case, as I completely ignored any and all statements made that had to do with religion...as I figured this was a thread about aliens...so I focused on those. But glancing at the bickering back and forth, this is what I assume was going on.

Let's get back to blood thirsty space dinosaurs! I want to see how this tale unfolds.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join