It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Don't even go on that site, sorry.

Second line.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So this is "something is about to happen" thread #100,002 in the past year.

Hip hip hooray.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I would prefer as few bites out of me as possible. If I taste like Walmart food and McDonalds, that should give me the best chance. Maybe Monsanto has been purposely poisoning the food supply to prevent "them" from making use of our food supplies, or those GMOs within us. Souring the milk kind of concept.

That would be rich, and so ironic.

If an alien invasion puts a stop to paying taxes, going to work, and paying bills, then bring it on!

Ha! Wouldn't it be? I second this! So tired of the daily grind, and rent I have to continuously pay on my personal property... I have a nice 300 Winmag waiting for these overgrown gators.. After I skin the first ten, reptilian tale for all!!! Hope they're as good as gator.

On a side note, I googled the race called "Ciakar" and saw a couple of pics. If there is any truth to this, I can see how the ancients talking about winged demons came about. Oh well, as with many other predictions, time will tell. This year has already been pretty odd, why not throw draconian reps in the mix?
edit on 25-4-2012 by 0R10N because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by missiongal

I would appreciate it if you dud not post My real name on the forum...I am motlying about anything...you knownothing about me and I know nothing about you. So quite using my real name. Thank you. Amongus you have created an enemy you will be forgiven.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I have survived every doomsday thread so far...and y2k and the 1999 solar system alignment and everything else.......im gonna go out on a limb here and say...I will survive this one too....I must be a superhero at this point.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well, i agree with the title of the OP's post, i cannot believe you are posting this either.

"this person has no phone or camera" - LOL ...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
OK...here are my wild suppositions. I'm just throwing this out there.

Just suppose this IS the return of the Nephilim or Annunaki. The one's who the Sumerians claimed genetically engineered us. The ones who wanted us to (as written in the Bible) "Be fruitful and MULTIPLY". Maybe the Earth has been one big Meat Farm for millenia and we are the Goyim (aka Cattle) who will be "HARVESTED" as a food source...and "Harvest" time has arrived. Might this be the reason why so many dozens of ancient cultures (at the peak of their empires ie. Mayans, Incas, Toltecs) seemed to suddenly vanish? Were they "Harvested" too?...or fled to avoid the harvest?

Perhaps the Illuminati (the enlightened ones) have had foreknowledge of this coming apocalypse for centuries. This may be the reason for the D.U.M.B.'s (Deep Underground Military Bases) that are being constructed WORLDWIDE, mostly in secret. Even Tom Cruise has built a 6 Million Dollar bunker claiming that he was preparing for (he said jokingly)....an "Alien Invasion". Remember...TRUER THINGS ARE ALWAYS SAID IN JEST.

Could this be why the "Controllers" (aka Shadow Gov't, Banking Cartel etc) have engineered this monstrous economic collapse draining the coffers with wreckless abandon...like a crew abandoning ship. And recently hundreds of bankers have been resigning in droves. Are they stealing as much as they can and stashing it away and heading for the hills before the invasion begins?

Could movies like "V", "Battle: Los Angeles", "Cloverfield" or the new flick "Battleship" be a warning? Very often in history...LIFE IMMITATES ART.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

then amongus had to post other personal crap about me.

Nope.....you posted that crap, you just used another name....Amongus simply quoted what you had posted.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
It just doesnt make sense. If this alien race has the technology to travel the stars then they most likely have the technology to genetically modify a virus that specifically wipes us all out if they wanted to, they could do it overnight with no fuss.

It would be waste of good human meat if they inject virus in humans, when Draconian Reptilians reportedly enjoy eating human flesh, don't you think? Draconian Reptilians reportedly see humans as "cattles", so i think it would be stupid of the Draconian Reptilians to inject virus in humans.

And the military knows about this coming invasion?
So the alien race said to them "hey we're coming to destroy you so you better get ready."

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.examiner.com...

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states. An ET false flag operation is also planned Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC]. Superior survival dynamics of homo sapiens Because of the superior survival dynamics of the human species, Mr. Prince states, human society will defeat the hostile extraterrestrial civilizations that consist mainly of a Grey and Draco Reptilian faction. “It is a dangerous situation,” Mr. Prince states at the end of the interview. “However, all is under control and people should not panic.”

A war in space, and alien implants www.examiner.com...

In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre with a human representative-contactee of the extraterrestrial governance council known as the Andromeda Council it has been revealed that the war of liberation against a 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian alliance has been won by the forces of the Andromeda Council as of the 3rd quarter of 2011. The attempted the occupation of Earth, our moon and Mars by this grey-Reptilian alliance is over. The defeated grey-reptilian forces have been sent via stargate into the far reaches of our universe. The Andromeda Council representative states in his ExopoliticsTV interview that the forces of the 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian forces that remain on Earth consist of small pockets of isolated forces around such as Washington, DC. Andromeda Council representative Tolec states, “a war in space, in many cases happening just outside of 'Earth space’ over the course of approximately nine (9) years of Earth time, is as of this third quarter of 2011 in the final cleanup phase. This war is finally over. Done. Finished. As Tolec for the Andromeda Council, I can tell you my colleagues had a long, hard, difficult war. I will add, this war is being won by ‘the good guys’… by the combined forces of the member star systems & planets of the Andromeda Council, those with Earth and Earth humans best interests in their hearts, minds & souls. Tolec states, "It is known by the Chief Medical Officer, and staff, of the medical team of the Andromeda Council that a large percentage of Earth's population was unknowingly implanted and negatively affected by Grey etheric & physical implant technology... meant to keep Earth humans in a state of anxiety, fear, manipulation and control. "Though some physical implants have been found and removed by Earth physicians, at Earth’s current stage of evolution & technology it does not yet have the means to detect, measure or eliminate the Greys' use of etheric implants. "Now, in the final cleanup phase of this war, and beyond, for Earth's freedom, the Andromeda Council medical team is working tirelessly, and will continue to do so, to clean up the mess, the implants, the resulting spiritual, psychological & emotional impact & damage, and multiple problems the Greys have created as they have unlawfully sought to enslave an unaware human population on this planet.

www.humanitywinsilluminatilose.com...

3) Planet Earth was taken over by an inter-dimensional, extra-terrestrial Reptilian race sometime in the past. This Reptilian race set up all the major structures of society including monarchies, government and banking in order to control and direct humanity and have used secret societies such as the Freemasons and Illuminati to put these structures into place. The evidence suggests that these Reptilians are from the constellation of Orion. Other Human races, from other planets, primarily from the Pleiades, have been involved in a war against this Reptilian race and in fact a large number of Pleiadians are on Earth at this time in Human bodies. If you are reading these words there is a very high chance indeed that you are one of them. The bottom line though is that these Reptilians have all but been defeated and Humanity will once again be free! So do not worry or feel fear. There is obviously a lot to explain regarding the full story, and it couldn’t possibly all be communicated in this post, but the whole story, or as much of the whole story as is understood as this point in time, will be communicated to you. For now though, if you haven’t been exposed to Peggy Kane’s research it is vital that you take the time to listen to what she has to say.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
methinks you or your friend just watched 'Battleship'

./rolleyes....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
WOW!

There is so much confusion with this thread its not even funny.

Not only that but there are 25 pages to it and the majority of the posts are ripping the OP a new one... and continuously at that.

Words are so powerful so why use your words to hurt people? Just no sense in it imo.

Op,

I don't think you are delusional, maybe an active imagination and openly willing to accept anything relating to aliens but I believe you are really wanting this to be true more than it is indeed true.

Did your daughter have a vision? Possibly!

Who knows.... like you said early on "time will tell" all.

I for one will never believe we will be invaded. I honestly think anythings possible... just not an alien invasion.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Sounds like the plot of Skyline 2.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Bottom line is, the quarantine erected by the Confederation still stands, as long as this planet houses third density consciousness. Yes, as soon as only fourth density populate it the quarantine will be lifted. But for now it's still in place. Those few entities that do make it through are mostly third density unpolarized, only very few negatively polarized/polarizing, and even those are mostly fourth density. Yes, they are here to conquest, but certainly not phisically, as the infringement on free will is no way to polarize further, even third density entities on the negative path know this, meaning the PTB and leaders of banks and corporations. In addition, 3rd D STS are almost without exception aware of the existence of polarities and the laws of the universe, including that of free will. Meaning they will conquer without infringement. If you use your common sense you will realize that if aliens or even the PTB wanted to reduce the population, it would've been done by no, including alien invasions and what not. The major tool ALL STS have is misinfo, through channeling or phisical manifestation, doesn't matter. Fear-mongering, like in this case as the OP described. Best thing you can do is ignore, and send love/light and light/love. They are here to show us what we're not. No more than that. Thanks to Hidden-Hand for giving us an insight into STS thinking, very useful, and it just goes to show, they are under divine law just like us, the difference is, they use their knowledge to polarize and they're good, whereas the majority of this planet is still undecided, and will remain so as long as all they do is watch telly and doom-and-gloom prophecies like this here. Nothing wrong with sleeping, everyone in their own time. No rush. But you could make it easier for yourselves. Just saying.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yeah, I get weird dreams like that some times, too.

But then I wake up and all is dandy.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rolci

Who are the " Confederation"
What is the source of your information ?

DP

edit on 25-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
OP, tell your friend that aliens are indeed going to show up soon. However, they are not going to invade us. They indeed have been watching us for a long time, following our development. If they wanted to invade us, they could have done it a long time ago. But invading us is not their purpose. Quite the opposite. As we are nearing the end of the cycle, this game of duality will end. Then they will gladly come and reunite with us. There is nothing to fear. It is the MSM who is spreading fear about them. Do not believe the MSM.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
OP, tell your friend that aliens are indeed going to show up soon. However, they are not going to invade us. They indeed have been watching us for a long time, following our development. If they wanted to invade us, they could have done it a long time ago. But invading us is not their purpose. Quite the opposite. As we are nearing the end of the cycle, this game of duality will end. Then they will gladly come and reunite with us. There is nothing to fear. It is the MSM who is spreading fear about them. Do not believe the MSM.

It is alarming , the number of people who post knowledge of alien races and their agenda's .

There is absolutely no proof that intelligent life exists , other than on Earth ........yet
So please stop posting fanciful ideas regarding the intentions of imaginary beings

DP

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

my source is of course the Ra Material. and all of the L/L Research material. For a quick understanding I recommend www.llresearch.org... Keep an open mind but use your personal discrimination carefully when evaluating this info, and use it as you will.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Also, quick question, reptilians had wings since when?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
First of all "preparing for the harvest" is very Biblical.

Revelation 14:14-18

14) And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15) And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16) And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17) And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18) And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

So, God will be doing the reaping and the harvesting.

This is exactly why "aliens" WOULD announce that they were coming to take over the earth. They are NOT the ones in control of the earth, but they want people to think they are.

God will be taking his children out of the way before he allows the seven angels to release the seven plagues upon the earth and those people who are left behind.

I can also see why the "aliens" would leave people to believe that they were left behind because the "aliens" felt sympathy for them. This is not the case. They are not in control and nothing good happens after the earth has been reaped. It only leads to the final destruction of the earth and the people in it through the battle of Armageddon.

Do not be deceived by these "aliens", they are Satan and the fallen angels of God coming to take over the earth in which God and Satan have been battling over since the beginning of it's creation. God will be coming to prove that the earth and everything in it is His and Satan will be destroyed for trying to take over His creation.

The only question that remains is that which happens to the people who are left behind, those that chose to reject God and follow Satan.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join