It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
wow
the Reapers are coming

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Aliens or demons only exist in the spiritual plane. They learn your fears and your desires to keep you as slaves to their objectives. This is how they run the world governments through human puppets.

If the world is on the brink of an invasion, then it will happen in the minds of people who are not spiritually and mentally prepared. This is the purpose of all religion, to train the body first and then ultimately train the heart and mind. All of the character traits promoted in the Bible are stepping stones and a guide on how to train the mind to resist their voice and control over you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yeah, 26 pages of replies and I'll bet that LOGICAL and ON-TOPIC replies would add up to MAYBE one page.

Good god, the ridiculous and mocking replies of some of the members here are deplorable.

ATS used to be about discussion of a topic, not an immaturity contest.

YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO POST. You don't HAVE to.

Jeez I miss the old days!

Cuhail

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by arollingstone

How is it forced I posted what my 11 year old told me...then amongus had to post other personal crap about me. I am not leaving this site as I enjoy reading what other people write. I didn't make up a story to fool people. This is what my daughter told me..I believe her and won't doubt her claim. All I wanted was to relay the story to people whom I thought was like minded but I guess not. Oh well..like I said in the beginning there will He a few that will know what I am talking about, but most will not believe.

For the record my daughter doesn't make up stories, she us a popular girl has a lot of friends..lives a normal life. She is trying to get through the 5th grade.

Anyway, I am off to get my day started.

Well this explains it.

Your daughter is in the 5th grade, so I'm gathering she is about 8 or 9 years old.

I lived with a 16 year old with a 5th grade mentality and she had imaginary friends that would tell her to hurt herself. Then when she would go to the hospital to repair her wounds, she would blame her mother or I for abusing her.

Do you see where this is going?

Your daughter needs to see a psychiatrist before her mentality starts to get out of control. I know you want to believe her and all but this is just a precursor to things that may come.

All I see is that your encouraging her beliefs. Not saying that you shouldn't, it's just unhealthy for her.

Make an appointment and have her talk to someone before it does get out of control.

Your daughter may be a popular child now in the 5th grade but if this keeps up she won't be as popular in the10th grade and she's going to have a hard time with the kids in school with being bullied and labeled. Especially with the way children are today.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

The alien was "wicked tall"

This is all I had to see to understand how sad and pathetic you are, as to how this really is just a rant for attention. Did mommy and daddy not love you enough. Go waste somebody else's time troll

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by dawnprince

Originally posted by wavemaker
OP, tell your friend that aliens are indeed going to show up soon. However, they are not going to invade us. They indeed have been watching us for a long time, following our development. If they wanted to invade us, they could have done it a long time ago. But invading us is not their purpose. Quite the opposite. As we are nearing the end of the cycle, this game of duality will end. Then they will gladly come and reunite with us. There is nothing to fear. It is the MSM who is spreading fear about them. Do not believe the MSM.

It is alarming , the number of people who post knowledge of alien races and their agenda's .

There is absolutely no proof that intelligent life exists , other than on Earth ........yet
So please stop posting fanciful ideas regarding the intentions of imaginary beings

DP

People are waking up. There was a time (around 5 years ago) when I also think and talk like you. You too will wake up in your own time.

Hahaha . Wake up to what ?
If being awake means me becoming delusional , then I think I'll pass .

I am actually laughing at your ignorance. I have been to your side but you don't know what is on the other side. So do not ridicule something that you are not aware of. ATS motto fits you very well here - Deny ignorance...

link   
What I don't understand is how people actually believe this and have flagged it. There's absolutely no credibility to the original post yet it remains on the front page. Are you people serious?

link   
Is this the same person who claimed in a previous ATS incarnation to have suckled nectar from her reptilian lovers tit or what?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is the OPs child [friend of a friend]

This is only a child who had a dream of Aliens.

Probably cause mommy and daddy watched a movie while she was up and she had a nightmare.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by arollingstone

How is it forced I posted what my 11 year old told me...then amongus had to post other personal crap about me. I am not leaving this site as I enjoy reading what other people write. I didn't make up a story to fool people. This is what my daughter told me..I believe her and won't doubt her claim. All I wanted was to relay the story to people whom I thought was like minded but I guess not. Oh well..like I said in the beginning there will He a few that will know what I am talking about, but most will not believe.

For the record my daughter doesn't make up stories, she us a popular girl has a lot of friends..lives a normal life. She is trying to get through the 5th grade.

Anyway, I am off to get my day started.

Well this explains it.

Your daughter is in the 5th grade, so I'm gathering she is about 8 or 9 years old.

I lived with a 16 year old with a 5th grade mentality and she had imaginary friends that would tell her to hurt herself. Then when she would go to the hospital to repair her wounds, she would blame her mother or I for abusing her.

Do you see where this is going?

Your daughter needs to see a psychiatrist before her mentality starts to get out of control. I know you want to believe her and all but this is just a precursor to things that may come.

All I see is that your encouraging her beliefs. Not saying that you shouldn't, it's just unhealthy for her.

Make an appointment and her talk to someone.

Thank you manhater!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is not a flame, just a question...who doesn't own a phone or a camera? they would have to be pretty isolated from modern society, or extremely poor.

I'm not poor or isolated but I don't have a phone I can take out with me, I have a camera but never take it with me either, so if I saw something I would be in the same boat as this (supposed) person.

Just saying

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Well if this happened at the school it is probably a child from the school, teacher or a janitor that tried something with her and she's making story up to forget about that situation and explain it away with the alien situation.

When my niece was an hour late from school, I just about flipped and called 911. Had the officers all over it.

She can't walk home. She doesn't know how to get home. And with how developed she is, it makes her an easy target for boys.

So, I was very concerned.

I have to go all have fun. Try to stay out of trouble.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The aliens visited the one person on Earth who doesn't own a phone or a camera.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't see why any aliens would want to invade the Earth. We're not very advanced and any raw materials we have on Earth can be found just as easily in space. I just don't see what kind of advantage would be gained.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This person told something once, I cant tell who this person is or where they work or why they told me.
All I can tell you is the story. I cant give any accurate details as to when or how or why, nor can I give you any evidence or proof of this story.
You either believe me or you think I'm another crazy fruit loop with nothing better to do but seek attention from strangers on the Internet.

Well here goes.
This person told me that these humans who left the earth 50 billion years ago in their super duper advanced inter universial space ships are returning after discovering everything there is to discover in every universe out there. They know everything. There is nothing they do not know.
They are coming back and they will select the "best" ones out of the human race on earth. These special chosen ones will be given gifts, money, jewels, and all the power they can imagine. They will rule over the earth from that point onwards for eternity.
Everyone else will be beamed up into space and sent on a trajectory hurtling them into the sun.

Oh yeh, there are multiple universes. How this person knows or why they told me, like I said I cant tell you exactly. But you either believe it or think im a fruit loop.

Im being dead serious now I am not making this up this is 1000% the truth and this will happen in the coming weeks. I don't know when exactly, what date, what time, or which city it will start in. But there are strong rumours amongst us "chosen ones" that it will start in Tokyo and Mexico City.
Oh yeh, the chosen ones have already been chosen. That's why I was told Im a chosen one and the rest of you will die.
My bank account has 150 trillion dollars in it, and a I have an entire bank vault full of gold bullion and a second vault full of jewels.
I also have about 100 maseratis, lamborghinis and ferraris to chose from, and Bentley makes me cars on special order to my liking.
You remember those passenger plane concepts that looked similar to the B2 stealth bomber ? well each chosen one, all 666 of us, have been given one for our own personal use. We throw parties on them every night.

Seriously, I'm telling you the truth. I am warning you all now because I really really really care about strangers who I've never met .

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Druscilla

Well if this happened at the school it is probably a child from the school, teacher or a janitor that tried something with her and she's making story up to forget about that situation and explain it away with the alien situation.

When my niece was an hour late from school, I just about flipped and called 911. Had the officers all over it.

She can't walk home. She doesn't know how to get home. And with how developed she is, it makes her an easy target for boys.

So, I was very concerned.

I have to go all have fun. Try to stay out of trouble.

Ditto!

Protect the children.

Many psychological conditions are also hereditary, and this story could be a combination of a developing pathology similar similar to what OP's indicated as demonstrated through the help of Amongus in illustrating the OPs inconsistencies and prevalence for imaginative falsehood and fantasy.

I'm very concerned for this child and what may be going on in that school bathroom.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm shaking.

Two days ago I had a dream about a similar scenario, there was some kind of space ship over the center of my city and it was firing something into the ground causing it to quake very aggressively.

My parents were observing it and I kept yelling at them to get into the shelter.
The dream felt so real when I woke up I was really scared, your post could not have come in a worse time.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Daniel101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is not a flame, just a question...who doesn't own a phone or a camera? they would have to be pretty isolated from modern society, or extremely poor.

Could be why the hideous alien approached "this person". Thinking that he or she not owing a modern means of communication, they would not be able to get the message out to anyone !

Silly alien didn't consider speech (word of mouth) as the most basic form of communication.... But then if they are so advanced that they can come to earth in flying machines it doesn't matter if we know or not.

btw, aliens always eat the fat people first. So my friends, stay thin !

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, a person from another person told me that another person said that this alien invasion is true, and that if our governments had paid there Galatic Taxes then they would just let us kill eachother off, and save a trip to world that is dieing anyway. This person from another person told that other person that they would only harvest our government leaders to give humanity a chance to restart, and that the Aliens would return in 50 years earth time, to see if progress has been made. Doubt it. LMAO

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Excellent info, OP. Maybe these winged reptiles are the "Fallen Angels". Didn't they get cast down because they did not want to "bow down" to humans? Could be why they seem to hate us. Interesting thought.

Peace

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join