It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

The German Dax chart is kind of flat, I'm not hearing the music you are, is it Brahms?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Here is how I see it... what has changed? Really nothing. The economy is shut down. We keep hearing how bad the virus is. Oh, so bad. Business is suffering. The question is how much suffering. I think the bear rally (big short covering rally) has come to an end. Now is the time to sell again. I think we will start hear reports of just how bad business is currently. This will affect company profits and the stocks will re-price. The panic will set in again and selling will ensue. We are definitely not out of this predicament. Not at all. Prices can not keep going up and up as if things were back to normal. Remember the selling bias is in effect until just after the summer solstice. That is still 9 weeks away. Lack of oil consumption is a big bad nasty negative indicator.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The markets are not as insanely overbought as they were before you made your fortune with the Electronically Traded Funds.
Those are now broken, for example the Proshares oil ETF UCO was trading on oil futures which dropped to negative $37 a barrel.
An ETF can't be valued below zero so they dropped UCO about 95% to just over a dollar a share then did a reverse split so instead of 100 shares you only had 3 but they were worth about $33 each! Then the price tanked again to about $15 a share. This can lead to a prolonged devaluation slide like Silver prices after the Hunt brothers..

I also noticed the traders were front running stock trades on insider information we don't have access too.

TQQQ was up 8.85% today, must have been a Brahma bull.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
a reply to: Slichter

Here is how I see it... what has changed? Really nothing. The economy is shut down. We keep hearing how bad the virus is. Oh, so bad. Business is suffering. The question is how much suffering. I think the bear rally (big short covering rally) has come to an end. Now is the time to sell again. I think we will start hear reports of just how bad business is currently. This will affect company profits and the stocks will re-price. The panic will set in again and selling will ensue. We are definitely not out of this predicament. Not at all. Prices can not keep going up and up as if things were back to normal. Remember the selling bias is in effect until just after the summer solstice. That is still 9 weeks away. Lack of oil consumption is a big bad nasty negative indicator.

Today (April 23, 2020) during the daily White House CV briefing, William Bryan who is the Department of Homeland Security Head of Science and Technology Directorate made the following statement, "Solar light has a powerful effect on killing the virus". Meaning THE SUN has the power to kill the virus. What does the Sun represent in occult history?

Blavatsky writes that there are seven suns, each on its own plane of existence, and that they all emanate from the Central Sun (the way that I understand her writings) and that the Central Sun is the center of universal life-electricity within which divine radiance is focused.

She writes that in ancient symbolism it was the Sun who sent out saviors and avatars into the world.

Not to go down too deep of a rabbit hole but could today's announcement which was specifically referenced to as a TREND be a coded message of sorts? I don't know but I felt it was relevant to the topic of this thread. Listed below is the chart that was shown during the CV briefing.

FWIW...when Trump first announced he was halting inbound flights from China I moved my entire 401K portfolio into boring bonds and saved myself a boat load of losses. I bought back in a day before the uptick. At the present moment I do not see a negative trend as we are clearly heading for an economic restart. While it will be no where near pre-CV levels the economy will churn back to life and at least through the summer we are going to see an uptick in many sectors. I also went long on oil futures the day of the big crash. You don't have to read coded messages to know the entire planet not only runs on dino juice but 94% of all products produced world wide have petroleum by products as part of their make up. Oil will not only go up but it will reach record level highs in the next 2-3 years.

As for the October 25th cycle time that is as yet an unknown but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to speculate it may have something to do with the presidential election. There will undoubtedly be something of major significance occur during that week.

Count me in on this thread and will contribute as best I can while I play catch up on my education of the 40 week cycles. Gen9 if you have any references you can share with me to catch me up I would be grateful. I scrolled through many of the posts but may have missed some of the more informative ones. Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

Sure. Who is William Bryan and why is he telling us about the sun? Just plain old hot weather fights the virus sort of thing?

Or is William Bryan hinting in a way that coincides with the 40 week plan?

Who knows? Good catch. Do you see what I'm getting at with the hints in the media? My call is based solely on the real big story told in the 40th week. That's the coronavirus story. So I looked up "corona" and there was a reference to a top and a skull. The fact that the Chinese were told to stay home meant that the market was not questing higher, but rather coming inside and staying there for a long time. The "skull" reference made me think of the summer solstice because other research has indicated to me that the summer solstice is known as the place of the skull. That's it. I put it together just that simply. The coded message tells me that a market is going down (not questing) for the next forty weeks except the skull makes me think that there will be an inflection point at summer solstice. So the downward is drastic quarantine downward and the bottom will be the sostice and then it will rally upward until Halloween. Or you could just interpret it as down until Halloween. But I think the skull reference is important. We'll see. I don't just get lucky picking events. They all happen in the 40th week. I'm not making that up. It really happens. I'm learning the language and getting better at the interpretation.

But yeah, keep typing and giving us anything you got.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

And this too....

In these times the days are shortened for the sake of the global elect. Instead of a 52-week calendar, they utilize a 40-week calendar.

Every 40 Weeks a major story is harped upon in the mainstream media to further an agenda and to manipulate the stock market

Week of...

09/07/2014 Skull of Holly Bobo found

06/14/2015 Charleston, SC Church Shooter Dylann Roof

03/20/2016 Terror Bombing 3/22 in Brussels, Belgium

12/25/2016 Terror Shooting at nightclub in Istanbul, Turkey

10/01/2017 Las Vegas Concert Shooting from 32nd floor

07/08/2018 Return of 12 Thai soccer boys from Cave of Initiation

04/14/2019 Roof fire at Notre Dame Cathedral

01/19/2020 CDC Announces first case of new coronavirus in U.S.

10/25/2020 ?

Tell me why those stories all happen in the 40th week? Why are they all weird and mystical and conspiracy of the world type stuff? And then on top of that the stock market moves the way the stories tell.

Just tell me why that happens.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

And references? It's all the Bible stories I heard as a kid and then a lot of thought and for some reason bumping into Helena Blavatsky and Erich Neumann books. And some power of the universe or something. Then I saw the news story about Elizabeth Smart and that story keyed me in to the greater scheme.

Just zapped by the universe.

Thinking too much like if it might be.

Read Erich Neumann's The Origins And History Of Consciousness. After reading Helena Blavatsky's Isis Unveiled and The Secret Doctrine. Twice.

Yes I read that stuff twice. And the Bible once. It's all in there and in my head. The connections are all in there. I've been following this for a long, long time. I count the weeks and ridiculous stuff happens. Coronavirus happens. Ask these people who have been reading this thread. They're stunned silent. And Freemasons some of them. And they just don't talk about it.

Welcome to the thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I, too, have followed similar patterns of major news stories and noticed contrived narratives that have followed but more from a social engineering perspective. I watch what Hollywood puts out and pay particular attention to those movies that receive A LOT of focus. Being over hyped in the media, etc.

FYI...the fluctuation of the price of gold is tied directly to world poppy harvest figures.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I don't know about the seven suns. I'm sure there is something veiled in that story though.

What I do know is that there are 7 large steps each containing 6 small steps in this Babylonian moon magic 40-week calendar. What I am calling a small step is the forty weeks time period. So you move through six of these (6x40) small steps to complete a large step. Seven large steps will complete the entire movement and then it wraps around and starts again at step one. Seven times six, or 42 times 280 days equals 11,760 days or 32.2 years. I find this interesting because of the 32 degrees, the 3/22 skull'n'bones and also the .223 rifle caliber.

All this mysticism is designed to cover up the scheme and also to impress fools when they see it all unfolding before their very eyes. The impressed fool then becomes one of the dupes that can be utilized in the greater scheme to accomplish things like withholding police information in order to release it at just the right time, prolonging a rescue in order to accomplish it at just the right time, pulling off military style missions with guns and explosives at just the right time as well as broadcasting and parroting the information that spreads the messages at just the right time.

The Babylonian moon magic network is huge.

And don't forget the enormous banks/brokerage/hedge funds that buy and sell in order to manipulate the direction of the stock markets right on cue. The money manipulation goes hand in hand with the social manipulation. Everybody gets in motion for the money.

And the Maxwell/Epstein style blackmail schemes keep the corrupted politicians and businessmen following orders if they ever decide they'd like to do otherwise.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Right. Many people sense there is something going on in the media, movies, music, etc.

I've never met anybody that has stumbled upon the 40 weeks system. None. You won't find anybody on a talk show or pushing some conspiracy book about it. Nobody. Years ago I thought for sure somebody here would know about it.

Maybe somebody does, but they don't dare talk about it.

I am convinced Jesus and his friends talked about it. That is why the Jews in the Bible story were so infuriated with Jesus. You really have to wonder why they got so bent out of shape about a guy preaching. They don't go out preaching their religion because they don't want you finding out about their religion. It's only the other religions that are proselytizing. And when Jesus and his disciples were getting the word out it really upset the Jewish group.

This is why you find the New Testament published with the Old Testament together in one book. The New Testament is itself disguising a lot of information in its mystical words. Why don't they just come right out and say it clearly so nobody has to guess about meanings? If they did it that way, the book wouldn't have made it this far through history.

Spreading the word about this Babylonian Moon Magic is the key. More people need to find out. Then eventually the right people will find out and the Earth people can be saved from this great evil.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

Spreading the word about this Babylonian Moon Magic is the key. More people need to find out. Then eventually the right people will find out and the Earth people can be saved from this great evil.

Well this is where you and I will differ because I am a pragmatist when it comes to disseminating information to the masses. Mass dissemination is controlled as you and I both well know. This information you are talking about will never be made main stream and will forever remain partially known by the few and there is nothing we will ever be able to do about that.

Not to mention the vast majority will never be able to comprehend this cycle. I certainly don't claim to have a firm grasp on the entire cycle but I know it exists. I've witnessed cycles many times in the past unaware they were attached to a rigid cycle you mention in your posts. I first read about this 25 years ago so it's not new to me. You seem rather focused on using this cycle to predict major market moves to profit.

I do believe there are many hidden signs in plain sight that are used by elite money makers as a simple means of communication. I would also assume their encoding is elegant so as not to be easily uncovered. As evidenced by a person like me. I'm aware of the cycle, look for the signs, am educated to a large degree on symbology and numerology, yet I am unable to identify the patterns. So I actually run the danger of being overly cautious of "signs" and may unintentionally create something that is not there and then make a decision based off of that misinterpretation and bring ruin to myself.

Soooooo....with that being said. I resign myself to the fact that I am and will remain an outsider with ongoing curiosity to the subject matter.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

That's cool. Let's just keep watching this thing unfold. Time will tell us the real story.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Back in the early days of discovering this 40-week scheme I would talk to my friends about it and they all thought I was crazy. It is simply too simple of a conspiracy.

We all remember the embarrassment of not knowing something, or not being able to recite the answer when called upon in class. Everybody generally acts like they know it all. Obviously we don't know everything, but we act like it. Humans do not like to be made to feel stupid. And this 40-week scheme makes people feel stupid right at the start of the conversation. I ask if you've heard of this and you have not. So now you feel left out, ignorant or uninformed. That bothers most people. If you had come to me telling me about this I would have been listening and questioning so that I could understand it. But the average person just pushes it away so that they can continue in their bubble of all-knowing ignorance. I get it. I really do.

The truth is that this conspiracy requires an immense network of well positioned individuals to make it happen. They are in the corporate business world, banking, media and government. Deeply embedded. They've been on this mission for thousands of years. Their children do not live innocent lives of wonderment and discovery. Instead, they are groomed from birth for their role in the mission.

It is much more than simple.

edit on 25-4-2020 by Generation9 because: spelling of course

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

As Case74282 mentioned, the key word is esoteric Oigami and pattern recognition might not help you invest.

Assuming someone choreographs the markets in the fairest way possible this movie explanation probably isn't that far off.

"I push numbers around on a computer screen. A bunch of glorified crack addicts are willing to take that information, and they pretend to understand it, and they bet it against some other jock halfway around the world who, you know, if he wasn't doing this, he'd be in an OTB somewhere, putting it all on number seven, you know? At the end of the day, one guy wins, one guy loses."

Speaking of the number 7 there are some nice Savings account bonus programs out there that are giving 7% interest for the next 3 months.

Unless you have an ear for Brahms, by the way thanks for that!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Back down from this recovery till summer solstice, the weekends events will certainly push it that way is my guess

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I notice the Madeline McCann story popping up all over the news last week, thought it was a strange coincidence her disappearance took place around the 2007 financial crash and summer solstice is due
edit on 5-6-2020 by Mover3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

Summer solstice around the corner and the thread is eerily quiet...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

They expertly played their part as instructed.

Yet while the same Truths are made available to you, the 'message' which would find You is otherwise, for your Role is Unique, as is each and everyone of Ours.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: XXX777

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78 >>

join