It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Check out some of the other world stock markets, many are down near 50%.
When the recession is announced officially we will be closer to the market lows.
Probably an up day tomorrow, you could have bought FAS at $24.86 for a day trade.

www.sgxniftydowfutureslive.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I'm really upset about America's spineless response to the great invisible China flu enemy. It is pathetic. The real enemy of our freedom and liberty is at the gate and even inside the gate and inside the halls of government and education and running the media and the entertainment and sports complex and all our leaders can do is tell us to go home and hide and die. Just roll over and die. Don't dare go to the front and fight. Go home. Die. America has become a bunch of spineless cowards led by corrupt politicians who won't tell us the truth for fear that some video showing them humping a goat will be released on youtube. They are all corrupted and blackmailed and pawns of the globalist cabal who manipulates us all via there 40-week cycle.

How did I get it right? Is it luck? No. It is absolutely true that the globalist agenda is pushed forward on a 40-week calendar of scripted events. We are screwed unless somebody with a big following begins to blow the whistle on this. Not even Alex Jones will do it. He's compromised. He's going along with the fear mongering. Him and others like Joe Rogan are just agents of the globalists. Unbelievably infuriating!

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

Check out some of the other world stock markets, many are down near 50%.
When the recession is announced officially we will be closer to the market lows.
Probably an up day tomorrow, you could have bought FAS at $24.86 for a day trade.

www.sgxniftydowfutureslive.com...

Today is the spring equinox, late at night. Goog says Spring Equinox 2020 in Northern Hemisphere will be at 11:49 PM EST. So do you think there will be some buying? Let's see....

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Some of these investment products are leveraged 8 times their value or more.
When you have a large number of baby boomers holding stocks and reinvesting the dividends there is no cost to keep these sleepers on the books and just send them a quarterly statement with a high valuation.

As the peak of the baby boomers reaches retirement some of them started taking their dividends instead of reinvesting them.

That creates a cash outflow that needs to be offset somehow, combine that with weak earnings and the trouble starts.
Where does the money come from to pay out the dividends?

If a stock is oversubscribed by a factor of 8 it means that if one investor decides to sell their shares it will lower the stock price disproportionately. I think that is what is going on here.

As to your question, maybe, certainly a nice bounce today with this ETF but it looks kind of risky.

www.investing.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

do you know anybody with access to big money? like a broker/trader or some fund manager? I need to leverage this knowledge in a big way.

and do you know anybody with a large following who would understand this 40-week cycle thing? I can't find anybody who will listen.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Most of the people I knew that worked at the big brokerage services died in prison so I can't help you much there.
The morning markets will open on the upside but the unemployment rate is starting to tick up ahead of the recession. There may be more to the sell off even though the recession is partially priced in, Goldman Sachs is pushing the doom and gloom meme. Are you still forecasting a gradual decline or flat market pricing till the summer solstice? I'm still trying to figure out how they plan to handle the oversubscribed baby boomer generation that will no longer be making new contributions to the stock markets and will start at some point to sell their shares.

They have been warning about this for decades.
A market climbing with dividends reinvested.

And low taxes paid on qualified dividends, retirees usually pay zero on incomes less than $38,000.

edit on 20-3-2020 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Just want to mention a dream I had.

In the dream I was driving down a two-way street. One lane going up, with curbside parking, and one lane going down with curbside parking. I parked on the down side and got out of my car. I went into a place selling second hand goods. The salesman was offering some used stereo equipment. I asked if he had a Nakamichi Dragon. He said those are no good, the mechanism always breaks. He tried to sell me some VHS tapes. I said those movies are just alright, nothing special, worth watching once but not really worth owning them. He seemed sort of sheisty to me so I just walked out of the store. I looked for my car, but it had been towed away. Apparently one could not park on the downhill side of the street at certain hours. I noticed the cars parked on the uphill side were still there. I walked to the house of an acquaintance. I thought this would be a friendly place. Several people I know were there, but they had no beer for me. I felt as if they were not really friends of mine. I left. A woman wanted to follow me. I just left, and then woke up.

Now that we are past spring equinox week, I think the buying side, the uphill side, is going to be safe. Things are balanced? The salesman wanted to sell the trash to me, but he wanted to keep the really cool vintage stuff??

Remember, I truly believe that the downside bias is in effect until summer solstice/solar eclipse. But in the meantime the market is going to stage a bit of a rally in my opinion. We are going to start a sideways channel. Probably a gradually rising sideways channel.

That's all. I just wanted to document this dream.

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Full blown psychosis listening to the ghosts of stone lyons, Morse code melding 222 into 111, the street ends.
At the dusty road's divide we took the left fork but stopped at the copper line.

www.babypips.com...

CAC-40 bounced after going down about 60% could be a bearish butterfly pattern for the Dow here?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is a list of the past events used to manipulate the stock market and further the globalist agenda.

Every 40 Weeks a major story is harped upon in the mainstream media to further an agenda and to manipulate the stock market

Week of...

09/07/2014 Skull of Holly Bobo found

06/14/2015 Charleston, SC Church Shooter Dylann Roof

03/20/2016 Terror Bombing 3/22 in Brussels, Belgium

12/25/2016 Terror Shooting at nightclub in Istanbul, Turkey

10/01/2017 Las Vegas Concert Shooting from 32nd floor

07/08/2018 Return of 12 Thai soccer boys from Cave of Initiation

04/14/2019 Roof fire at Notre Dame Cathedral

01/19/2020 CDC Announces first case of new coronavirus in U.S.

10/25/2020 ?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I've been rereading the history of Chess in the 1930's when Reuben Fine and Alexander Alekhine were at their peak.
The Coronavirus has had profound global effects that rival WW2.

Your list starts with the military connection in the story of Holly Bobo.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Military connection? Can you give some more details?

I've really fine tuned my ideas about this in the past 8 years.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Is Trump going to play some sort of Passover or Easter game?

This lock down and stay at home stuff is not the right solution for this country.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I've been rereading the history of Chess in the 1930's when Reuben Fine and Alexander Alekhine were at their peak.
The Coronavirus has had profound global effects that rival WW2.

Your list starts with the military connection in the story of Holly Bobo.

Let's get the details about that Holly Bobo military connection, Slichter. What is on your mind??

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

a reply to: WitcheeWuman

The Truth is that people perceive it in different time frames.
Some people rush out to get truth tattoos over and over again.

To Generation 9.
I'll switch you out of DDM at $58.80 a share and that will buy you 5 shares of SDOW at $35 a share.
Fair enough?
You could be right, market tops take months to recognize for most investors though.

Very weird that they didn't gray in the current recession yet.
Maybe they are trying to keep it a secret?

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The encoded message is sent in the 40th week. That is the time frame. Everybody can see it in the 40th week story which is broadcast in the mainstream media and contains information encoded in a language of occult philosophy and archetypal symbolism. You must learn the language to interpret the hidden message.

The news stories absolutely indicate the direction of the stock market in the coming 40 weeks.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Holly Bobo was last seen walking into the woods with a man dressed in camouflage clothing. Military connection?

Body found near Interstate 40.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kngfc

Holly Bobo was last seen walking into the woods with a man dressed in camouflage clothing. Military connection?

Body found near Interstate 40.

She was probably used to seeing guys in hunting camo. I wonder if somebody lured her into the woods by asking for her help. Maybe they said there had been a hunting accident?

My dream back on March 22 seems to be right on. I have not yet had a dream telling me to sell. Let's see if they try to run the Dow up to the 50 day moving average.

I actually got through to Owen Shroyer on the War Room show. He just blew it off. Way over his head. He just couldn't intuitively grasp it.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Here is an interesting AP News story....
Columbine Yearbook Honors Victims

This article was published May 11, 1999 in Week 40 of the global elites 280-day calendar. The shooting took place 3 weeks earlier on April 20, 1999 in the 37th week timed to coincide with Hitler's birthday and that special number 420 of the cannibus culture.

Notice the number of victims.... 12 students and 1 teacher, similar to 12 Thai soccer boys and their teacher in the cave of initiation, and also of course the 12 Disciples and their Teacher. Remember also that the Thai soccer boys entered the cave on June 23 which is Saint John's Eve. Go google Saint John's Eve if you don't know what that is all about.

The AP News article says the high school yearbooks are available and they've looked at it. Is three weeks lead time enough time to print and/or alter the content of the book?

I am going to continue searching for major stories in the 40th week of May 9 - May 15, 1999. You are absolutely correct to assume this was all an orchestrated conspiracy scripted by the globalist and not by the shooters.

Here is an interesting AP News story....
Columbine Yearbook Honors Victims

This article was published May 11, 1999 in Week 40 of the global elites 280-day calendar. The shooting took place 3 weeks earlier on April 20, 1999 in the 37th week timed to coincide with Hitler's birthday and that special number 420 of the cannibus culture.

Notice the number of victims.... 12 students and 1 teacher, similar to 12 Thai soccer boys and their teacher in the cave of initiation, and also of course the 12 Disciples and their Teacher. Remember also that the Thai soccer boys entered the cave on June 23 which is Saint John's Eve. Go google Saint John's Eve if you don't know what that is all about.

The AP News article says the high school yearbooks are available and they've looked at it. Is three weeks lead time enough time to print and/or alter the content of the book?

I am going to continue searching for major stories in the 40th week of May 9 - May 15, 1999. You are absolutely correct to assume this was all an orchestrated conspiracy scripted by the globalist and not by the shooters.

So now let's look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average stock chart for the time in question....

What we are looking at here is a chart from 1999-04-19 to 2003-03-21. Why these weeks?

The Columbine shooting took place 1999-04-20. This chart shows what happened to stock prices after that in Week 37 of the 40-week calendar the globalist elites use. Stock prices rose the week of the shooting and the next two weeks. Then in Week 40 prices struggled a bit and at the end of week forty the New York Times published on the front page an article titled A 'Killing' Game at Schools Turns Worrisome

In the article we see that beginning "next week" (Week 1) 35 elites will go questing in a game of A.P. Assassination. Look at the stock chart and see that stocks would quest to a highest point in Week 35. Remember during this time we were experiencing extremely choppy up and down markets in the post internet bull phase. For years we would move sideways and downward as markets chopped up and down until the point you see at the end of the chart. That last "40" you see in the lower right corner represents the week Elizabeth Smart was returned from captivity. You see the last week on the chart is a huge up week as the markets blasted off on what would become a tremendous bull market up until the third quarter of 2007. Later, after the market had rolled over, the mainstream media would caption it the crash of 2008.

The 280-day calendar, 40 weeks, folks, is the timing element you will never be told about elsewhere. Nobody else on the internet is talking about this. Only here, people. Only me.

edit on 8-4-2020 by Generation9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Is Trump going to play some sort of Passover or Easter game?

This lock down and stay at home stuff is not the right solution for this country.

Well there you go. Passover ends and President Trump says states can open as soon as Friday.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think the stocks have rallied enough. The 50-day moving average, and the 200-week moving average, along with the oil price shenanigans signals to us that the selling is coming again. The public is not using gasoline/oil because economic activity has been artificially slowed to a snail's pace. So now we can worry again about the stock prices going forward. Selling is in order I believe. We will probably see a lot of discussion about the damage done and how much damage is still to be done. Remember, the market bias is downward until just after summer solstice. At that time I think a rally will begin again until the 40th week just before Halloween when we get some new instructions for the next time period November 1, 2020 to August 7, 2021 -- that is the next Week 1 through Week 40.

We are currently in the period known as Slaying of the Dragon which means the next up is Rescue of the Captive. Remember Elizabeth Smart? I wonder if this time it will be another kidnapping just before Halloween. That would make everybody fear for the safety of their kids and fools beg for i.d. chip implants to track their kids for you know the safety of it all. Aborted kids don't get any safety though. But you know the safety of everybody is what it's all about right?

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join