It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Yeah there you go. 3X Bull shares will do the trick nicely or lose quickly. The action Friday looks hopeful and especially the futures closing up strongly. Even 9-11 selling wore thin and a big rally followed. That rally wouldn't last long but it did move significantly and made a lot of money in the process. Ultimately any rally will run into overhead resistance and will turn down again until summer solstice. Just jump in and out quickly like a pro day trader. Ha ha ha I know I know easier said than done.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

The biggest traders/brokers are in control here. Maybe they read my thread? I don't know.

Those following your advise have made enough to upgrade their lifestyle.
Perhaps the new Porsche Carrera in gentian blue?
The 8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) transmission is slower in 8th gear than 6th for better fuel mileage.
If you are going to do much day trading I would also recommend the ceramic brake package.

What we don't know is how much leverage and margin was used to achieve the recent market top.
I asked around, and while we shop for a new Porsche, many on their brokers advise have lost about 15 percent of their life savings and may be stuck holding the bag. Some did manage to sell but those investors may be waiting for the market to fully deleverage before reentering.

Your 5000 shares of SDOW fell back from ~$55 a share to $51 but since you bought it at $35 a share you won't get a margin call. People that bought FAS shares at over $100 a share and didn't sell last Monday probably walked away and still owe $30,000.
The brokerages liquidating those peoples assets may not be able to collect from them and will have to liquidate corporate holdings to cover the loss.

This all takes time though and those that are following your trading advice might try to "jump in and out like a pro" rather than just hold the SDOW till the recession, that is why I ask.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Is all a theatrical presentation. Week 40 arrives, masks go on, cameras roll, Pope coughs....

A new Porsche for everyone!!

This thread is too much for people. Your whole life this has been going on. Now you know. It's just ridiculous. Completely ridiculous theatrical presentations to keep sheople in line and the biggest ego narcissists line up to perform perversions for a piece of the pie because they couldn't figure it out for themselves. Turns out you can keep your pants on and actually can be in the club unlike that angry old geezer said.

All it took was the interwebs. And some LOLz.

edit on 1-3-2020 by Generation9 because: more fun

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

3/3/20 - bull rally or sell off, that is the question

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mover3

3/3/20 - bull rally or sell off, that is the question

yessir i sho nuff sweeps up round here

You want to know about Tuesday? Is that correct? Futures indicate a pop up on Monday but it could reverse and close down. It could do anything. But I think a bit of buying will occur on Monday and Tuesday and maybe even Wednesday. You know the old buy at the beginning of the week and then if there is strength and/or good news go ahead and sell some on Thursday and if that doesn't scare the market then sell more on Friday. In that way you can buy up shares and then hand them off to the next guy to hold that level. Then do it again the next week. Ping pong. I don't know. Nobody knows. They use math and fast transactions to fade in and out of positions. You can try that strategy too. Don't go all in though. Always buy in small amounts of your total account so you can have cash in reserve in order to "math" your way out of a downturn. Buy at 100 and if it falls to 95 buy twice as much, and if it falls to 90 buy three times as much, and if it falls to 85 buy five times as much, and when it pops up you can get out even or with a small profit or maybe hold on if true strength arises and achieve a greater profit off of some good strong fundamental news. I did this type of daytrading years ago and made something like 15% but I didn't have enough capital for 15% to mean much to me. Big traders are always moving in and out fading some fibonacci numbers or some such mathy stuff. You can do it too. It's all about buying the dip. In other words support the market. Lay out your bids underneath like traps waiting to get filled 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 size. 53 total. Take your money and divide by 53. Buy those chunks. When the market swings upward cha-ching! Watch the charts. They always dip down and then head up after lunch. Or they sprint out of the gate and hope to hold. If they sell after lunch maybe go ahead and sell with them if you have a profit, and then cancel all your orders and lay out a new set of traps under the market. It is buying at a discount, selling when you profit. These big guys make a quarter percent a day or less. When you move big amounts of money it becomes a significant amount. Better than working for somebody else. REMEMBER this is the down move. Don't get caught wishing it was an up move. REMEMBER the market bias is DOWN now until summer solstice. You are going to be attempting to buy low and sell high. Or if you really have a lot of cash then just go ahead and short the rally and cover down low. It goes up and down all the time. The best things in life go up and down. You should learn to enjoy the up and down.

There ya go.

edit on 2-3-2020 by Generation9 because: I corrected some mistakes. I don't want people thinking my spelling errors are mystical messages.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Alright I just looked at the five minute djia futures chart. See that rise and fall, rise and fall, and then that final helium rise upward on Friday and the fall again at the start of trading on Sunday? Sellers are looking for somebody to support this level. They let it drift up Friday and plunged it Sunday so they could support that lowest level yet again. See how it works? The biggest suppliers are no longer forcing the market down. They are slowly allowing it to rise. If panic sets in and outsiders begin to sell, then the insiders begin buy to support. Now it has worked its way back upward again. I truly believe they will attempt a rally next week. If I had money I would be in there supporting it. It truly looks like the insiders are attempting to entice outsider buyers to come in and buy. When some outsiders try selling, then the insiders are there ready to buy and show support for this level.

Look at the bigger picture from months ago. This topping pattern is above the plunge level. The insiders have sold heavily to squash the natural bullish buying. Then the insiders forced this plunge we have seen. That's a big drop. Now they are supporting. They are showing support as a way of getting buyers to come back in. Ultimately those outsider buyers will get stuck holding the bag as the market works its way downward. I think we might see a sideways channel around this level until another drop just before summer solstice.

The market bias is down until summer solstice.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Here is where I think they're going to play the common game of 50 day moving average and 200 day moving average. Outsiders will be thinking about getting above the 200 and heading up to the 50. But I'lll be surprised if it goes much past 27,500. It might be time to sell at that point. Holding a long position until Friday could be just way too risky. This is assuming you are now holding something you bought back on Monday or Tuesday. Look at it this way... what has changed? Is coronavirus gone? No. Is there a cure? No. Does the mainstream media make it sound like it's getting even worse? Yes. The market bias is downward until summer solstice so the sellers are in control. Don't be left holding the bag.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Google "Fibonacci retracement".
Very common technical indicator the pro's play.
You missed out on the $68 to $77 FAS move.
Doubt you could have got back into SDOW below $42 either.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

Google "Fibonacci retracement".
Very common technical indicator the pro's play.
You missed out on the $68 to $77 FAS move.
Doubt you could have got back into SDOW below $42 either.

Did you make money on that FAS move? Good job!
And did you buy SDOW Wednesday? Or will you buy some today? Another good idea.
I'm not trading. Are you? Are you making money? I hope so.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Explosion in corona cases this weekend which will send the markets down again on Monday... TBC.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Yes, I've been making money everyday on my portfolio (thanks to you).
Weird close for the S&P but the US indexes are still up for the week.

www.investing.com...

I'm not going to try and throw out any hard numbers for the current risk of a recession.
We haven't seen a bomb like this in a while..

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Wasn't it all inevitable though, the gains since 2016 had to have some setbacks...

I'm not really one for TA, yeah I use it for entry but, the weekly and monthly chart are showing some downward strength. If there's an explosion with corona then governments start with the knee-jerk reactions I can see another massive drop. Imagine schools and flights cancelled across Europe and what that would do, if kids aren't in school then parents are going to struggle with work. Especially for sustained periods.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mover3

I don't think we will see new highs in the price index averages until after the next recession.
A lot of analysts thought the next recession would happen near the market lows of 2018 and they were wrong, that dip was only near 20%.
Morgan Stanley issued an alert before the more recent drop and the "emergency meeting" of the Fed announcing a rate cut would be consistent with the start of a recession.
Googling you can find all kinds of positive articles that say you should be buying stocks.
You need to use something like a British bombe to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Or just sit there clueless watching the rain fall in Kubla Khan.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I was looking for the Dow to give back about 50% of the Trump Rally. Remember Trump's tweet. If you book 50% profit you're not doing it right. So here we are at the 50 level and I am thinking it is time to buy in. If you didn't sell out six weeks ago then you're not doing it right as a trader. Buy and Hold strategy works wonders, but I'm talking about trading in this thread. And if you didn't sell out weeks ago then you've taken the ride down to this point and you should just continue holding. If you did sell weeks ago then it is time to buy back in. I see a big rally coming for several weeks and then more selling back down to summer solstice.

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Brutality!!

I wish I knew how to judge the degree of movement. I got the overall market direction right, but boy I had no idea it would fall this far. And fast.

posted on Mar, 13 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Incredible. I've never seen charts like these before. Look at gold and silver. Oil. Bitcoin for crying out loud! Nobody wants anything once the U.S. stocks start to look good. Look how stuff is being liquidated. Stocks have got to be a no-brainer right now. Is this the bottom? Week 7 bottom? 33 weeks to go.

Max Keiser is probably telling all suckers to buy bitcoin. He told you to buy at $10,000. He will surely tell you to buy at $5000.

The way the crew is manipulating everything is becoming insanely obvious. You don't believe in coronavirus?... well a leftist commie movie star has it! Take that!! You don't want to vote Democrat?..... well now basketball is postponed.... take that!!

Week 8 of 40 begins Sunday, March 15, 2020.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It has gone quiet here. Nobody has anything to say?

How did I know about coronavirus? I didn't. But I knew the timing. They run this thing like clockwork.

This is turning into one of the biggest psyops in history. You can be confident that this coronavirus thing is one giant propaganda piece. They are purposefully creating mass hysteria. The media is more dangerous than a virus. The media and the bankers/brokers that rig the stock market and attempt to control your life are the enemies and basically nobody knows about it.

Look at this thread. This website is supposed to be the one place where all the conspiracy minds come together and share ideas and yet this thread is a one-way street. Me only. I'm telling you. You are not believing. Either that or you do believe and you're just stunned silent.

I'm just one guy in the wilderness. Nobody hears me.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If it was really that easy then a lot more people would be receiving the message and making tons of money in the process.

The truth is, that it's all math. It's buying the right stocks, options, FX, etc. at the right price at the right time and diversifying your investments and then taking the profits.

The key is in being able to adjust your equation to take advantage of the changes in the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gpols

Buddy, it's the 40-week cycle.

Period.

If you have the money to trade with, then you need to follow and understand the cycle.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This just keeps on going and going. Crazy drops in the stock market. Anybody have any ideas?

Could Trump have been telling us that the market would lose half? That would knock it down to about 14k-15k. Ridiculous.

The entire corona response is more harmful than the coronavirus. They've really done it this time. The 40-week cabal has really done it!

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join