It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret is.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
...something so simple, so easy to grasp, so blatantly in your face that the general public refuses to believe it. People simply refuse to believe it. They say ''oh, you're crazy'' and go about their daily business.

The big secret is the language, and the method, used to communicate the intention of the money market. If you can see it, or you can hear it, then you can receive it and be on the correct side of the trade.

Do you think the big banks and big traders are just ''lucky''?

No. They are tuned in. They are monitoring and receiving the message.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well done,welcome to your awakening

Star and flag for you

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Ha!!

I got a star and a flag, but no reply.

What is on your mind? Milk and cookies keep you awake?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
?????? would you care to elaborate on this theory of yours? it's pretty vague.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Well done,welcome to your awakening

Star and flag for you

Allllllllright!

Do you think the Trayvon Martin case is the nail in the coffin?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

Quick! Before some ~moderator~ bans me, or deletes me, or does something else un-moderate.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

Theory shmeory. It is one hundred per cent.

I'm talking about memories.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I was going to elaborate until you changed the subject down yonder

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
reply to post by XXX777

I was going to elaborate until you changed the subject down yonder

Whatever.

Say what you want.

I've been watching for a long, long time. I've seen things you wouldn't believe.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
The mainstream Media is edited.

When you see a story that makes headlines, all the channels, every paper, then you know that it came from the top.

When you can read the symbolism in the story, then you can follow the storyline.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I'm sure you have with out any doubt,but what does the trey thing coincide with big banks?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I would really enjoy if you would elaborate more on what you have to say. It's kinda like reading a paragraph of interesting information and being cut off in the middle of it and being left with the
feeling.

So would you please continue with what you had to say.

Because it is obvious from your statement that it wasn't the only thing you wanted to put out there.

So please continue.

Also, ignore the changes in subject by other posters. It is only out of concern with the reality they are being projected with.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Pelvi because: added the also

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Archetypal images are used to carry messages to the ones that watch for the message.

If you do not know the symbols, the archetypes, the language, then you just see blah blah blah.

You need some s.u.n.glasses like THEY LIVE!!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

I know. It is difficult to understand until you actually understand. It is easy. There are coded messages in the mainstream Media. Period. The code is based upon archetypes. You have to know what to look for and when. Think about the days of the week.... on Sunday look for a sun story.... on Monday look for a moon story.... get it? You have to know what time it is on the secret calendar. Not the 365 calendar. A different calendar. Then you just follow along and read the storyline.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

For instance. When a message wants to be given to the certain group of people it would be backed by a symbol for the group to know where its coming from. To every day people it would be a message to disregard.. But if you're group was intertwined with major groups, and you knew a "yellow tie with a smile on it" meant this is from us. You would know to take it seriously.

?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
reply to post by XXX777

For instance. When a message wants to be given to the certain group of people it would be backed by a symbol for the group to know where its coming from. To every day people it would be a message to disregard.. But if you're group was intertwined with major groups, and you knew a "yellow tie with a smile on it" meant this is from us. You would know to take it seriously.

?

Uhhhh. I don't know.

Here. Check this out. A couple weeks ago I was looking for a message. I was looking for the message to be sent during a particular week. The week in question was concerned with viability, or lack of viability. Viability in the sense of fetal development and ability to survive outside the womb. So....

When the week in question was beginning, I was looking at the news, the top level news, the mainstream you-can't-miss-it news, television, radio, internet in your face news. I saw Trayvon Martin shot dead. That indicates a total and complete LACK of VIABILITY. See? Kid dead, market down. I've sold. I am short. I am looking to profit from a major sell-off.

Creepy, ain't it?
edit on 1-4-2012 by XXX777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I guess so, that would be ideal I guess and one of the easiest ways to make money, provided what you say is correct.

Now any idea on how others can learn the language?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

In a strange way it makes sense. It will be something I will have to pay attention to and build up my own understanding from.

But how would you know which ones to take as real and which one is to send a message? Meaning how do you know how to tell the diference between the messages.

These are things I have been doing personal research on throughout life.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
You have to know what time it is.

The news is broadcast every day. So what?

You have to know the key date. You have to know when. You have to know the meme, or the archetypal theme, of the current time. Then you have to wait for the key date and observe the news. They'll tell you. You can't miss it. It will be blown up way beyond any reasonable proportion... like.... the Trayvon Martin case!

You have to have thought to yourself ''why this kid?'' and ''why now?'' and ''so what?'' and ''doesn't senseless death occur every day?'' and.....

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Then that would mean you would have to understand the numerolgy behind it too.

If it was time based then it would be at certain times on different days. Sunday would be referred to as 1 and Saturday would be 7. So on, and since these numbers of the days are different, then the message would also be projected at different times.

This is just something I pulled outta my arse as a question if that's what you mean.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join