It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by choos

Reality is only happening inside our brains and if its not,then tell me what we would see,hear,taste, touch and smell if our brians were removed from our bodies?...Nothing...

edit on 17-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

how many times do i have to say it...

the brain interprets the information that is given to it. if you remove the brain where is the information going to come from? the brain receives no signal because it is no longer connected to the nervous system.

bloc have you tried the baseball bat policeman experiment yet? remember to video tape it. it should prove definitively whether or not reality is in your head or not, just go do it.

in case you didnt read it:
go get a baseball bat, and strike a law enforcement officer across his head from behind so he doesnt see it as to not be able to react to it. Than close your eyes and believe that you didnt strike him/her and that there will be no repercussions.

if you do this you will have enough proof to prove to me and yourself whether or not reality is in your mind or not. if it works out the way you believe, than i will concede.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

But,according to the encyclopedia of human psychology,all anger is self directed and so buzz aldrin punched that person,because he was mad at himself for lying to the american people and to the world,imo...

Not what happened.
The guy that Buzz punched was NOT a reporter, he was an independent film maker, and had a history of stalking and harassment. He was making the video “a funny thing happened on the way to the moon”, and had an obvious agenda to push. You can bet he was hoping to push one of these guys into a physical confrontation, as he wanted that for his movie footage to help prove his point.

Anyway, this guy used to show up anywhere he could ambush an Apollo astronaut, and would rudely start harassing them. No one would put up with that behavior for a very long, and this guy made the mistake of trying it when Buzz was with his daughter.

He kept pushing Buzz to swear on a bible, and when refused, he became agitated and verbally assaulted him. He also committed battery by touching Buzz after repeatedly being asked to leave him alone. The police even refused to site Buzz with any wrongdoing, after the facts of the incident came to light.

The idea that he punched this guy because he was mad at himself is complete rubbish. If someone is stalking you, approaching your family members, and acting in an insane manner, they stand a good chance of someone defending themselves in return. The fact that it behooved this guy to provoke that type of response, on behalf of his film, removes any credibility of the event itself.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by denver22

People have died tragically ever since people have existed and as long as people continue to exist,there will be those who will die tragically...

My uncle never returned from the vietnam war and his dead body has never been found,but that doesnt stop me from saying that war was unjustified,because it was.Truman ordered a retaliatory strike against the north vietnamese,for a missile attack that never even happened...

I said this before,about 30-40 pages back,if anyone who claims to have been a moon mission astronaut,tells me that they actually walked on the moon,i'll look that person right in the eyes and tell them their a liar and if its buzz aldrin,he'll probably punch me in the face for saying so,just like he did to that reporter,or whoever it was he punched...

But,according to the encyclopedia of human psychology,all anger is self directed and so buzz aldrin punched that person,because he was mad at himself for lying to the american people and to the world,imo...

how many "uncles" do you have bloc?

you have also said the cold war was a farce to siphon out money for their mega bunkers like the ENTIRE space program is, and than changed that to "Nasa's main reason for claiming to have gone to the moon and walking upon its surface,was for use as a power tripping psych-ops against the russians during the cold war."

flip-flop flip-flop, more than a politician. get your stories straight in your mind before you try to open others to "reality"
edit on 17-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Even when i was only around 8-10 years old and i saw footage of the astronauts lunar dune buggy driving around on the moon for the first time,i thought to myself and said to others back then "theres no way they could have got that moon car way up there" "why would they even bother dragging that thing along,when its hard enough getting themselves up there?"

That's pretty sad that you still have the mind of a "8-10" year old.

Its sad because i'm able to fondly reflect upon a time when i was a child and accurately remember how and what i was thinking back then?

Even at the age of 8 -10,i was able to notice peculiarities in the moon mission footage that made me think they were not really filming on the moon and even back then i thought the moon missions were too good to be true and were most likely staged and faked...

and i'll always be young at heart...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

My uncle never returned from the vietnam war and his dead body has never been found,but that doesnt stop me from saying that war was unjustified,because it was.Truman ordered a retaliatory strike against the north vietnamese,for a missile attack that never even happened...

I would love to see some kind of proof of Truman launching a strike against 'the north vietnamese'. He did provide aid to the French, beginning in 1950, but the area was known as French Indochina at that time. I can find no references to him ordering a strike against them.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

reply to post by denver22

People have died tragically ever since people have existed and as long as people continue to exist,there will be those who will die tragically...

I said this before,about 30-40 pages back,if anyone who claims to have been a moon mission astronaut,tells me that they actually walked on the moon,i'll look that person right in the eyes and tell them their a liar and if its buzz aldrin,he'll probably punch me in the face for saying so,just like he did to that reporter,or whoever it was he punched...

how many "uncles" do you have bloc?

you have also said the cold war was a farce to siphon out money for their mega bunkers like the ENTIRE space program is, and than changed that to "Nasa's main reason for claiming to have gone to the moon and walking upon its surface,was for use as a power tripping psych-ops against the russians during the cold war."

flip-flop flip-flop, more than a politician. get your stories straight in your mind before you try to open others to "reality"
edit on 17-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

If you like his uncles, you should meet his grandmother:
blocula's Grandmother thread

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by blocula

Ask Helen Keller how much of those senses she had. That is a non-sensical debate base.
She was deaf and blind.She retained her senses of touch,taste and smell,but if you took those three remaining senses away from her,she would have been able to be aware of "nothing"...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Even when i was only around 8-10 years old and i saw footage of the astronauts lunar dune buggy driving around on the moon for the first time,i thought to myself and said to others back then "theres no way they could have got that moon car way up there" "why would they even bother dragging that thing along,when its hard enough getting themselves up there?"

Its sad because i'm able to fondly reflect upon a time when i was a child and accurately remember how and what i was thinking back then?

Even at the age of 8 -10,i was able to notice peculiarities in the moon mission footage that made me think they were not really filming on the moon and even back then i thought the moon missions were too good to be true and were most likely staged and faked...

blocula.. something is amiss, pay close attention to this. which apollo missions did you watch live on TV?

you have a photographic memory this should be no problem.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Why then did we need to fake the Moon landings to use as power tripping psych-ops against the Russians if the cold war was faked? Theory/antitheory annihilation is a beautiful thing to see. Can't keep your stories straight.
The cold war i'm talking about,is the false flag cold war the mainstream people of russia and the usa were led to believe was going on,but really wasnt...

The real cold war was a relentless injection of fear and paranoia into the minds and lives of the common masses, terrifying us and dumbing us down,while trillions of dollars were being legally extorted from us,to fund an arsenal of retaliatory doomsday weapons built to defend ourselves against a russian enemy who didnt even really exist...

What did the supposedly evil russian monster,who we were perpetually led to believe was always moments away from destroying us all,do to the people of the usa? Nothing,absolutely nothing at all...

Because the common people of both russia and the usa were filled with terror and anxiety,dominated and controlled like obedient robots and slaves,while being systematically lied to and deceived every day of the week for forty five years...

And the tptb are doing the same sinister things against us now,only with a new and conveniently timed enemy, who just happened to rise against us as soon as the false flag cold war against the fabricated enemy russia was over.Which is another lie and another deception once again...

But as long as the majority of sheeple are dominated and controlled by invented fear and induced paranoia,tptb will continue to mislead us down into the abyss of hate and war,crippling and killing our youth...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

My god, all of your arguments are pathetically straw man.
Its actually laughable to realize just how easy it would be for nasa and its photo psych ops department to doctor and alter those pictures,so they'll appear to show exactly the objects that tptb want us to think and believe are really there on the moons surface...

It's actually laughable for you to say that's the case without a shred of proof.
Are you an image expert?

And PS, please stop with "TPTB"
People who use that sound certifiably insane.
edit on 4-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)
Seriously,why do you think those pictures are real? because nasa said so? Is nasa incapable of altering photos and footage so they'll fit their agenda? Is nasa unable to lie? all people lie and so as a group of state and government paid people,nasa lies as well...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Its actually laughable to realize just how easy it would be for nasa and its photo psych ops department to doctor and alter those pictures,so they'll appear to show exactly the objects that tptb want us to think and believe are really there on the moons surface...

It's actually laughable for you to say that's the case without a shred of proof.
Are you an image expert?

Seriously,why do you think those pictures are real? because nasa said so? Is nasa incapable of altering photos and footage so they'll fit their agenda? Is nans unable to lie? all people lie and so as a group of state and government paid people,nasa lies as well...

doctor and alter how much of the photo??? the locations of the objects? the tracks? or would they have to create the entire landscape too?

as a child which apollo missions did you watch live on TV?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

The encyclopedia of human psychology clearly states that "all anger is self directed" so according to that non-fiction book,buzz aldrin was mad at himself...

Once i said that to my wife,i told her that "all anger is self directed" and she said "thats not true" and i said "yes it is" and she said "no its not,what if someone killed your daughter,how would you be mad at yourself then"? and i said "you would be mad at yourself for not being there to stop it" and she went storming off into the other room...because i was right...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Oh, "really"???:

The encyclopedia of human psychology clearly states that "all anger is self directed"

Gee.....can you CITE this???? Or, do we have to BUY the four-volume set, to read it for ourselves???

Let's look at some readily available ONLINE sources concerning "anger"....(shall we??).

ANGER!!!! (Grrrr!)

Anger is an emotion related to one's psychological interpretation of having been offended, wronged or denied and a tendency to undo that by retaliation..

(THAT about sums it up......DONE, here....)......

(I'm so, so, so VERY 'angry' right now.......LOL!!! LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!)

edit on Tue 17 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Which Apollo missions did you see on TV as a child?

I'm curious too.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Are you an image expert?

Seriously,why do you think those pictures are real? because nasa said so? Is nasa incapable of altering photos and footage so they'll fit their agenda? Is nans unable to lie? all people lie and so as a group of state and government paid people,nasa lies as well...

doctor and alter how much of the photo??? the locations of the objects? the tracks? or would they have to create the entire landscape too?

People have been able to doctor and alter photos ever since the birth of photography.Matthew Brady was even able to doctor and alter some of his famous civil war photos way back in the early 1860's and he did it without the aide of modern day photoshopping abilities > blog.eogn.com... So nasa with its access to military tech and billions of dollars,would be able to doctor and alter moon surface photos and other such pictures and footage with ease...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Are you an image expert?

Seriously,why do you think those pictures are real? because nasa said so? Is nasa incapable of altering photos and footage so they'll fit their agenda? Is nasa unable to lie? all people lie and so as a group of state and government paid people,nasa lies as well...

Only there is no reason, and no proof of NASA EVER lying.

You just ignore facts and choose to believe everything is a conspiracy.
Sad life to live.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

By your correlation of unrelated specialties. Robert Goddard should have invented penicillin.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by blocula

I would love to see some kind of proof of Truman launching a strike against 'the north vietnamese'. He did provide aid to the French, beginning in 1950, but the area was known as French Indochina at that time. I can find no references to him ordering a strike against them.
I meant to say johnson,not truman...

De-classified Vietnam-era Transcripts Show Senators Knew Gulf Of Tonkin Was A Staged False Flag Event > www.infowars.com...

President Lyndon B. Johnson ordered a retaliatory strike > kennysideshow.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Are you an image expert?

People have been able to doctor and alter photos ever since the birth of photography.Matthew Brady was even able to doctor and alter some of his famous civil war photos way back in the early 1860's and he did it without the aide of modern day photoshopping abilities > blog.eogn.com... So nasa with its access to military tech and billions of dollars,would be able to doctor and alter moon surface photos and other such pictures and footage with ease...

yes they were able to delete people add people.. but the photo still came from a genuine source.. so even if NASA doctored those photos, they still took those photos. by stating they doctored or altered those photos. you accidentally agreed that the photos came from a real source.

this of course means that the LRO is really there and really did take pictures of the moon, which inevitably means the space program is NOT A HOAX, which means they are NOT siphoning off millions from NASA for their mega-bunkers.

anyway, i ask a third time which apollo missions did you watch live on TV?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

I never saw any of the moon missions live on television,i was too young i suppose and or my parents never sat me down in front of the tv and told me to watch them.I was probably too busy playing outside anyways. I was only 3 during apollo 11.The first time i saw any footage of the moon missions was a few years after they happened,in a documantary on tv when i was around 8-10 years old...

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join