It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

HuH??????

Stealth LRV absorbs light better than a black hole.
And please note that the "credit" on this image is NASA/ASU and not NASA alone.

The LRV, as it was parked there.....has a LOT of foot traffic associated with it.....do you "not" understand this??

I mean.....do you "not" understand the disturbance of the Lunar regolith, and the resulting reflecitve property changes???

I mean.....do you "not" understand this????
edit on Tue 17 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Why then did we need to fake the Moon landings to use as power tripping psych-ops against the Russians if the cold war was faked? Theory/antitheory annihilation is a beautiful thing to see. Can't keep your stories straight.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

That's right, he claims the cold war existed then claims it did not WTF.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Lunar rover proto-type using remote control technique. The remote control theory gains credibility.
Source history.nasa.gov...

It is therefore ignorant to argue that NASA (+contractors) are unable to design, build, test and deliver new systems in ~12 to ~18 months.

On April 7, 1969, von Braun announced that he was establishing a Lunar Roving Task Team at
Marshall. “ On May 23, 1969, a portion of the responsibility of this task team, the Manned Lunar
Rover Vehicle Program,
was approved by NASA Headquarters as an MSFC hardware development
program,” von Braun wrote.

Just 17 months were allowed from contract go-ahead in late October 1969 to the scheduled delivery of the first human-rated flight vehicle at Kennedy Space Center on April 1, 1971. In that time, the vehicle had to be defined, designed, tested, manufactured, and qualified for its moon journey and operation.

By comparison, the shortest development, manufacture and delivery schedule of previous
manned space flight hardware took from three to four years.

Boeing delivered the first flight model to NASA on March 10, 1971, two weeks ahead of schedule. It had been less than 18 months since the inception of the lunar roving vehicle program, and only 13 months since the prime contract was awarded.

On July 26, 1971 NASA launched Apollo 15 carrying the first lunar roving vehicle.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I understand perfectly well. The LRV does not reflect light.

You need to explain how astronaut foot traffic on the surface of the regolith (and around the vehicle) can conceal the reflection of sunlight from the LRV which is 96"-72" in dimensions, because the LRV sits 17" ABOVE the surface.

edit on 4/17/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The ALSEP package is sitting on the surface of the regolith and it is surrounded by astronaut footprints.
The ALSEP reflects light.

The LRV is sitting 17" above the surface of the regolith and ProudBird says it is surrounded by astronaut footprints.
The LRV does not reflect light.

lroc.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

My god, all of your arguments are pathetically straw man.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

edit on 17-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Its actually laughable to realize just how easy it would be for nasa and its photo psych ops department to doctor and alter those pictures,so they'll appear to show exactly the objects that tptb want us to think and believe are really there on the moons surface...
edit on 17-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What is it about Moon hoax believers? , they can not be changed by reason or science. Most also believe the aliens told the Mayans the world would end next December and won’t change their opinion on that when it fails to happen. None of us can do anything to convince them it seems *sigh*

What will you do bloc when December 2012 comes along, and passes and the world does not end..?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by holywar666

I am having a hard time telling the difference between reality and fiction.Because everyone i see on tv,in the movies and on the news,those i see and meet on the street,the bosses and employers at work, the boyfriends and girlfriends everywhere,the husbands and wives all over the place,the people in the malls,the people in the stores,are all acting for eachother,are all wearing their disguises for eachother, playing their roles for their audience,just like the airplane pilots who were paid to lie and play the part of outer space astronauts

You have the nerve to say the astronauts were fake.

some died bloc tragically

shame on you .
the family of the challenger and columbia have to put up with the likes of you calling it a hoax ..to add insult to injury.
what if it was one of your children that was on that shuttle ?.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

>sigh<

I understand perfectly well. The LRV does not reflect light.

It is the REGOLITH!!!!! NOT the LRV (itself) that accounts for the increased REFLECTIVITY!!!!

I mean....this is (slap forehead) simple to comprehend!!!!
edit on Tue 17 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

You have the nerve to say the astronauts were fake.

"blocula" is just trolling.....I say, let's stop feeding IT....(especially after "midnight"....AND< it's ALWAYS just after midnight, somewhere in the World.....since we have 24 Time zones....basically).

Done!!!

(
)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The real cold war was a relentless injection of fear and paranoia into the minds and lives of the common masses, terrifying us and dumbing us down,while trillions of dollars were being legally extorted from us,to fund an arsenal of retaliatory doomsday weapons built to defend ourselves against a russian enemy who didnt even really exist..

"The Bomb" was used in July of 1945, it is very real. That technology lights your hallway.

Why Russia and the US didn't start launching them at each other? It is called Mutual Assured Destruction. Look it up on Wiki or Google.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I vote to ignore, I just can't help myself to interject corrective facts.

Fact is, I don't care how one stands in the face of inhalation, I just saw the Movie 300, they all died.

So be it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I just saw the Movie 300, they all died.

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!!

(Spoiler alert!!!!)

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

People have died tragically ever since people have existed and as long as people continue to exist, there will be those who will die tragically...

My uncle never returned from the vietnam war and his dead body has never been found,but that doesnt stop me from saying that war was unjustified,because it was.Truman ordered a retaliatory strike against the north vietnamese,for a missile attack that never even happened...

I said this before,about 30-40 pages back,if anyone who claims to have been a moon mission astronaut,tells me that they actually walked on the moon,i'll look that person right in the eyes and tell them their a liar and if its buzz aldrin,he'll probably punch me in the face for saying so,just like he did to that reporter,or whoever it was he punched...

But,according to the encyclopedia of human psychology,all anger is self directed and so buzz aldrin punched that person,because he was mad at himself for lying to the american people and to the world,imo...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Its actually laughable to realize just how easy it would be for nasa and its photo psych ops department to doctor and alter those pictures,so they'll appear to show exactly the objects that tptb want us to think and believe are really there on the moons surface...

It's actually laughable for you to say that's the case without a shred of proof.
Are you an image expert?

And PS, please stop with "TPTB"
People who use that sound certifiably insane.
edit on 4-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by holywar666
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I will admit, we are still very gullible.

Am i the anti-christ with all the answers? No, but i will try my damn best.

holywar666.. with a name like that you could of fooled me..

Seriously,what does his or her choice for a user name have to do with anything? Its not the name,its whats being said thats important...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

is this fake bloc??
Is that space shuttle in outer space?...no its not,its in low earth orbit > en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join