It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by choos

Mostly because me thinks, he knows they are bunkum and this is all to
A.Feed ego
B. Outlet for psychological problems
C. Deliberately agitate the ATS community (for A and D)
D. Reduce boredom
edit on 16-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)
en.wikipedia.org...:Barin_in_a_vat_(en)_v2.png
edit on 17-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

and what is this suppose to be?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

We Might Be Just Brains In A Vat > upload.wikimedia.org...

Simulated Reality > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

than you should have complete control of your environment and everybody in it, since its all made up in your mind.

bloc try the experiment but with ManBehindTheMask's improvement of closing your eyes and believing you didnt hit him after you have done so.

if what you say is true, than nothing will happen because you believe nothing happened, but if you are wrong, well guess you get your "2012 awakening"

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

If nasa ever tells us that they are sending astronauts to mars and then we are shown footage of them walking around on the martian surface.Tptb are going to have to make a really convincing special effects movie this time around,because most everyone will be looking very closely for evidence of a hoax...

The fringe group of deluded believers who think the moon landing was a hoax are not "most everyone," sorry to inform you.
edit on 4-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Look....I'd side with you on most...well MOST occasions.....and, yeah....my emotions get out of hand a little, I admit......but.....well:

The fringe retards who believe the moon landing was a hoax are not "most everyone," sorry to inform you.

Sorry, and this is difficult to say but....'retards' is a poor choice of word.....

...I KNOW, I KNOW.....political correctness, and all that....yeah.......but, if (in the above quoted sentence) we replaced 'retards' with....oh, I dunno....."deluded believers, and followers of a silly idea that has been debunked YEARS ago"??

How's that??

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

than you should have complete control of your environment and everybody in it, since its all made up in your mind.

We are not the ones who are in control of the simulation machine thats projecting the three dimensional hologram we call outer space and the royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved with whoever or whatever is and they are working in unison,both perpetuating this illusion we call reality and thats part of the deception that i mentioned in this threads headline,keeping their fabricated outer space programs alive,to ensure we keep our heads in the clouds and our eyes in outer space as the relentlessly deceive us by keeping the illusion alive in our minds...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I dont need anyone to help me,because i know that everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening inside our brains and nowhere else,because all is illusion...

When we walk across a room...did we really?...or do we only think we did?

When we look up and see a blue sky...is the sky really colored blue?...or do we only think it is?

When we look into a mirror...are we seeing what we really look like?...or are we only seeing what we think we look like?

When we look at the sun...does it really look like its 93 million miles away?...or are we only misled to believe it is?

When we watch 400 foot tall rockets blasting off into the sky...are there really astronauts inside of them?...or do tptb only want us to think they are?

When we see astronauts walking around on the moon...were they really up there?...or do tptb only want us to think they were?

Try staring at youself in a mirror for 30 minutes,without looking away for even a second and you will start to see a strange transformation,you will see what you really look like,the face of a person who appears very differently from what you like to think you look like...
edit on 16-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

actually you are wrong, when we touch something it is felt where we touch it, say i touch something with my finger, my finger feels it and my brain interprets it and sends back an appropriate reaction.

Actually,we never touch anything at all.If i hit my hand on a metal table,my hand is not hitting the table,my hand and the table are never touching eachother.Because the electrons of my hand are interacting with the electrons of the table and electrons conduct heat and electricity,which creates the illusion of touch inside my brain...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

We are not the ones who are in control of the simulation machine thats projecting the three dimensional hologram we call outer space and the royal bloodline elite world leaders are implicitly involved with whoever or whatever is and they are working in unison,both perpetuating this illusion we call reality and thats part of the deception that i mentioned in this threads headline,keeping their fabricated outer space programs alive,to ensure we keep our heads in the clouds and our eyes in outer space as the relentlessly deceive us by keeping the illusion alive in our minds...

you are talking about two different things.. the artificial sun and moon and stars etc.. and the artificial reality where everything you see and touch is not real which is what im trying to make you test right now, but you are intentionally trying to change your story yet again. Im not asking you to hit the SUN with your baseball bat buddy.

you seem convinced the sun, moon and stars (outer space) is a hologram. are you going to stick with this story this time? or flip flop yet again? (you flip-flop more than a politician)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yeah, that.

Excuse the slang.

Fixed

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Do you think that NASA would think to put a rover inside one of those "moon pits"? Hell no.

Hell no is right. Would you mind telling us all how it would get out, or dig deep into the lunar surface? Please fill us all in on your genius plan that NASA scientists and engineers were unable to think of.

They are busy crashing probes and calling it science.

Why would I have to explain the trivial technical details of a moon mission? There are hundreds, if not thousands, of scientific rover proposals have been drawn up, sent to NASA they have all been completely rejected. How do I know? Look up. There are no rovers on the Moon. And there never will be. NASA has a Keep Out Zone in effect. I wouldn't be surprised if the US Navy had a stealth lazer platform up there that could knock out any satellite that looks too closely at Apollo landing sights.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I dont need anyone to help me,because i know that everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening inside our brains and nowhere else,because all is illusion...

When we look up and see a blue sky...is the sky really colored blue?...or do we only think it is?

When we look into a mirror...are we seeing what we really look like?...or are we only seeing what we think we look like?

When we look at the sun...does it really look like its 93 million miles away?...or are we only misled to believe it is?

When we watch 400 foot tall rockets blasting off into the sky...are there really astronauts inside of them?...or do tptb only want us to think they are?

When we see astronauts walking around on the moon...were they really up there?...or do tptb only want us to think they were?

Try staring at youself in a mirror for 30 minutes,without looking away for even a second and you will start to see a strange transformation,you will see what you really look like,the face of a person who appears very differently from what you like to think you look like...

actually you are wrong, when we touch something it is felt where we touch it, say i touch something with my finger, my finger feels it and my brain interprets it and sends back an appropriate reaction.

Actually,we never touch anything at all.If i hit my hand on a metal table,my hand is not hitting the table,my hand and the table are never touching eachother.Because the electrons of my hand are interacting with the electrons of the table and electrons conduct heat and electricity,which creates the illusion of touch inside my brain...

by definition the "electrons" in the table IS the table since it is part of it. so when you touch those electrons in the configuration that resembles a table.. you are touching a table.

and its not an illusion, its a sensation ie. how the brain interprets the information given to it. if it was an illusion, than no information would have been given to the brain to suggest it is touching something ie. dream.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Do you think that NASA would think to put a rover inside one of those "moon pits"? Hell no.

Hell no is right. Would you mind telling us all how it would get out, or dig deep into the lunar surface? Please fill us all in on your genius plan that NASA scientists and engineers were unable to think of.

They are busy crashing probes and calling it science.

Why would I have to explain the trivial technical details of a moon mission? There are hundreds, if not thousands, of scientific rover proposals have been drawn up, sent to NASA they have all been completely rejected. How do I know? Look up. There are no rovers on the Moon. And there never will be. NASA has a Keep Out Zone in effect. I wouldn't be surprised if the US Navy had a stealth lazer platform up there that could knock out any satellite that looks too closely at Apollo landing sights.

NAVY?? what makes you think navy as opposed to the DoD NSA CIA military in general, why specifically navy? and if the secret "navy" stealth "lazer" is there it sure failed when they took these pics:
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by denver22
files.abovetopsecret.com...

plz dont tell me you think these are NWO.??

SO PUPPETS ARE NWO NOW ??

THE CAST OF SESAME STREET TO??

I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT BIG BIRD.... LMAO.

Your cap locks are on
. Lighten up it's a metaphor. Innocent on the outside, evil in reality. Nice try though

My heart goes out to the familys. tragic.

as a youngster i was anti american,then grew up and realized that they have done something no one else has
WENT TO THE MOON AND BACK..RESPECT..
I AM PROUD OF MY COLONIAL COUSINS FOR THIS ALONE.

BRAVE ASTRONOUGHTS YOUR MEMORY LIVES ON ...

God bless america and us all and especially buzz and co for achieving the greatest thing so far of man

god bless you america for achieving this .to everyone involved

This is just hilarious. How is God working out for you? Has he blessed you yet?

why yes he has given me insight to know that the puppets of sesame street are not living things..
although that is common sense.. but the one on the right looks just like you.. so yeah
i can see the metaphor i also see someone pulling your strings too.

look theres david icke and von daniken above you..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Have you ever made any # sense or do you only think you have???

Explain solar flares, CME's and Birkeland currents in the context of the holographic illusion.

Is solar power only an illusion that occurs in the "mind" of a photovoltaic cell?

Can you possibly be for real?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

reply to post by denver22

Have you ever tried watching the moon mission footage with the same "looking for defects" additude that you had while watching kubricks 2001? that movie was extremely ground breaking and its a milestone in the evolution of sci fi cinema and it was made without cgi and computer technology and almost every movie made recently has depended on them completely...

I see , you did not clearly read my post regarding kubric 2001 ...

So you only see what you want to see.

Perhaps you need to look in the "mirror" again and ask yourself why you seem ignorant to the facts,
that these people are showing you?.

"You have insulted the dead astronauts and the families"

"Shame on you and others like you on this thread"

"disintrollmation agents ."

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by denver22

Lets not forget about the apollo-1 launch rehearsal fire that killed 3 astronauts in 1967 > en.wikipedia.org...

I have not forgot and i do not think the families will either..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

I will admit, we are still very gullible.

Am i the anti-christ with all the answers? No, but i will try my damn best.

holywar666.. with a name like that you could of fooled me..

1 try harder with research
2 logical thinking
3 facts..
4 proof

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by holywar666

Here is Celine Dion performing with a Fake Elvis live on American Idol......

Are you unable to comprehend the difference between reality and fiction????

I am having a hard time telling the difference between reality and fiction.Because everyone i see on tv,in the movies and on the news,those i see and meet on the street,the bosses and employers at work,

maybe i can help you bloc

1 put down those sc fi novels
2 pay no attention to charlatans.
3 get yourself to the doctors
4 go with the facts first, go from there..
5 tune off from the alex jones show.

bloc we are all here if you need advice seriously buddy.

your opinion counts but please seek some facts first .

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join