It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Here is Celine Dion performing with a Fake Elvis live on American Idol......

Are you unable to comprehend the difference between reality and fiction????

If not...then RUN (don't just walk.....RUN!) to your nearest psychologist....and sign up for therapy sessions.......

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
lol Let he not trade posts with anyone who has recieved the mark of the beast for his number is 666

you sir holywar666 have taken the ... medicinal disinformation compound ..

you have sold your soul to fictional suggestions without the proper research as well.

all is not lost you can save yourself me thinks ?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Can you tell me why a holographic illusion would cause sunburn or the Auroral "illusion"? Start with the easy stuff.

Good question. I posted the hologram Tupac video to prove we have this technology. Other members posted back, saying that it WASNT a hologram.
So if it is indeed, some other type of technology........what is to the say the Sun isnt some type of "other" technology as well?
Would they tell us?
People achieve sunburns on a small scale everyday by going to tanning salons to darken their skin under artificial lights.
Now i know tanning lights aren't projections.....but neither was the Tupac video supposedly. And he's been dead for years......yet there he is.

edit on 16-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

If you are so versed at conjectural progression insight, then give us a winning lottery number. Now there is an "AH-HA" moment.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

The lottery is pre-determined. You think they would let just any random human being become $600 million richer just by choosing random numbers? Or is it a scheme to get every American thinking they COULD get rich quick?

Bring it on Illustronic, bring it on.....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So you like the "theory" when it's convenient for you but have no freaking idea how in the world it could work. The world certainly is much less gullible these days, uh huh.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
reply to post by Illustronic

The lottery is pre-determined. You think they would let just any random human being become $600 million richer just by choosing random numbers? Or is it a scheme to get every American thinking they COULD get rich quick?

Bring it on Illustronic, bring it on.....

and the winner is ooh come on mr light bearer you shed some luciferian light our way??

show some facts pls ..... whats lottery tickets got to do with the price of fish err i mean ones soul.

come on bring it on let there be light on the subject..

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

edit on 16-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Here is Celine Dion performing with a Fake Elvis live on American Idol......

Are you unable to comprehend the difference between reality and fiction????

If not...then RUN (don't just walk.....RUN!) to your nearest psychologist....and sign up for therapy sessions.......
I am having a hard time telling the difference between reality and fiction.Because everyone i see on tv,in the movies and on the news,those i see and meet on the street,the bosses and employers at work, the boyfriends and girlfriends everywhere,the husbands and wives all over the place,the people in the malls,the people in the stores,are all acting for eachother,are all wearing their disguises for eachother, playing their roles for their audience,just like the airplane pilots who were paid to lie and play the part of outer space astronauts and as time marches on,more and more lies from our lying leaders are exposed.Money is a weapon of domination and control and materialistic gain is an illusion and so yes,the thin line between reality and fiction has blurred...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No, its called maintaining credible employment.

If you were the boss of a multinational corporation, who do you keep and who do you let go? The dude in la-la land, or someone grounded, accountable, and responsible? Tell your next employer about the Anunnaki and see how that works out for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

plz dont tell me you think these are NWO.??

SO PUPPETS ARE NWO NOW ??

THE CAST OF SESAME STREET TO??

I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT BIG BIRD.... LMAO.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

The exosphere is the uppermost layer of earths atmosphere.Its between 300 and 600 miles up and the shuttles and space stations were all and are all well within the earths atmosphere and are not in outer space > en.wikipedia.org...

The space stations are only around 200 miles up and are nowhere near being in outer space > wiki.answers.com...

Space shuttles orbit the earth at an altitude between 200 and 385 miles and are also nowhere near being in outer space > www.vibrationdata.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I will admit, we are still very gullible. Look at how many people fell for the Trayvon Martin hoax.....

Just because i cant explain how the sun artificially works, doesnt mean its not true. Give me a break, im 1 human being observing the world around me. Am i the anti-christ with all the answers? No, but i will try my damn best.

The moon landing was a hoax. Why? Because there is no space. Proof of this? Apollo 11 Press conference body language, the fact Buzz Aldrin saw a UFO on the mission, NASA having Zero Gravity technology on earth, Hollywood movies filmed in Zero Gravity, fake Space shuttle explosions and aborted missions, ridiculous on-Moon antics that would only UP the risk of error, un-realistic chance of experiencing NO malfunctions on a 500,000 thousand mile round trip to the moon, Buzz Aldrin influencing the character Buzz Lightyear: a toy that realized he's never been to space, the fact Stanley Kubrick was filming a space movie right before the Apollo 11 mission, the fact JFK said we could make it to the moon - then got assassinated......

Did he get assassinated?

Did terrorists use box cutters to take down the WTC? Did the Titanic really hit an ice burg? Did Abraham Lincoln really get shot? Did God really create Earth and everything on it with a flick of the wrist?

Talk about conspiracy....you people wouldnt know half of it!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Outer space and low earth orbit are not the same thing and they are not the same place.They occupy seperate locations.My opening post to this thread is meant as an introduction,not a be all end all dissertation of everything and all possibilities at once and around 30 pages back i had already said that the astronauts that go up in the shuttles and who are in the space stations,are not in outer space.So theres a difference between the definitions of contradicting myself,as you claim and refining my theory,as i claim...

jra

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The exosphere is the uppermost layer of earths atmosphere.Its between 300 and 600 miles up and the shuttles and space stations were all and are all well within the earths atmosphere and are not in outer space

Well within Earth's atmosphere? The Exosphere is so thin, it's barely noticeable. From your link:

Since there is no clear boundary between outer space and the exosphere, the exosphere is sometimes considered a part of outer space.

The space stations are only around 200 miles up and are nowhere near being in outer space...

Space shuttles orbit the Earth at an altitude between 200 and 385 miles

100km (62 miles) is considered to be the start of outer space. You can whine and cry about it all you like, but that won't change the facts.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I am having a hard time telling the difference between reality and fiction.

I'm not psychic but I feel confident in my prediction that this will stand the test of time and remain the understatement of the century.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

"Houston...We,have a problem"..."Theres a lot of people who are becoming very uncomfortable facing the fact that their government and their military are lying through their over whitened teeth on a regular basis" "because when someone whos able to see through tptb's thin veneer of lies and deceptions dares to speak up about it,they become the target of ridicule and denial"

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The exosphere is the uppermost layer of earths atmosphere.Its between 300 and 600 miles up and the shuttles and space stations were all and are all well within the earths atmosphere and are not in outer space > en.wikipedia.org...

The space stations are only around 200 miles up and are nowhere near being in outer space > wiki.answers.com...

Space shuttles orbit the earth at an altitude between 200 and 385 miles and are also nowhere near being in outer space > www.vibrationdata.com...

You're wrong.

www.eurekalert.org...

Scientists pinpoint that the 'edge of space' starts at 73 miles (118 km) above the Earth.

Where does space begin? Scientists at the University of Calgary have created a new instrument that is able to track the transition between the relatively gentle winds of Earth's atmosphere and the more violent flows of charged particles in space – flows that can reach speeds well over 1000 km/hr. And they have accomplished this in unprecedented detail.

Data received from the U of C-designed instrument sent to space on a NASA launch from Alaska about two years ago was able to help pinpoint the so-called edge of space: the boundary between the Earth's atmosphere and outer space.

With that data, U of C scientists confirmed that space begins 118 km above Earth and the results were published this week in the Journal of Geophysical Research.

The instrument – called the Supra-Thermal Ion Imager – was carried by the JOULE-II rocket on Jan. 19, 2007. It travelled to an altitude of about 200 kilometers above sea level and collected data for the five minutes it was moving through the "edge of space."

The Canadian Space Agency invested $422,000 in the development of the Supra-Thermal Ion Imager instrument on JOULE-II.

Please stick to facts, and not your uneducated opinion.

Just because something is able to orbit the planet, does not mean it's not in space. lol.
edit on 4-16-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
files.abovetopsecret.com...

plz dont tell me you think these are NWO.??

SO PUPPETS ARE NWO NOW ??

THE CAST OF SESAME STREET TO??

I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT BIG BIRD.... LMAO.

Your cap locks are on
. Lighten up it's a metaphor. Innocent on the outside, evil in reality. Nice try though

My heart goes out to the familys. tragic.

as a youngster i was anti american,then grew up and realized that they have done something no one else has
WENT TO THE MOON AND BACK..RESPECT..
I AM PROUD OF MY COLONIAL COUSINS FOR THIS ALONE.

BRAVE ASTRONOUGHTS YOUR MEMORY LIVES ON ...

God bless america and us all and especially buzz and co for achieving the greatest thing so far of man

god bless you america for achieving this .to everyone involved

This is just hilarious. How is God working out for you? Has he blessed you yet?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Your thread is about the "Entire Space Program"....and then, you bring up this??:

Theres been dozens of ufo investigators,microbiologists and others.....

....I'm choking on troll spray............

edit on Mon 16 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)
Save your troll labeling for the elves,gnomes,pixies and leprechauns...

As i said,i should have called this thread "Our Entire Outer Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception" because the shuttles and space stations are not in outer space.Sorry i didnt study about the earths exosphere more before i presented my opening post,which isnt meant to be presented as a be all end all dissertation anyways.My opinion is malleable,its not etched in steel...

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join