It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Even when i was only around 8-10 years old and i saw footage of the astronauts lunar dune buggy driving around on the moon for the first time,i thought to myself and said to others back then "theres no way they could have got that moon car way up there" "why would they even bother dragging that thing along,when its hard enough getting themselves up there?"

edit on 17-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Thats why i said the illusion of touch and that is happening within our brains and nowhere else, because we never really touch anything.All our perceptions are taking place in our minds.You and i and everything around us are nothing but holograms,because even atoms never really touch eachother and so we are comprised of energy,not the flesh and blood illusions that our brains interpretation and arrangement of our inflowing sensory data makes us think we are and thats why everything is an illusion...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666
reply to post by denver22

Satan is a metaphor for TPTB. They are the elites. Satanic references have been flooding the mainstream for years. They use this as their fear tactic, as much of the world is religious & against Satan. l yet.

lol holywar666 a reference being your name has flooded this thread as well.
this fear tactic is not working sorry.
i am partially religious to facts though

p.s your name is a metaphor for the above

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Whe we talk to god its called praying,when god talks to us its called schizophrenia and if the majority of people were declared insane and the minority of people were declared normal today,what was once considered normal yesterday,would suddenly be thought of as being insane tomorrow,because the sheeple were born to follow and are easily misled astray...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Stanley Kubrick wasnt trying to film a hoaxed moon mission when he made 2001,he was making a science fiction movie and you can find defects within every movie ever made.His budget for 2001 was 10 million, when he filmed the apollo 11 moon mission,his budget was around a billion,which is a hundred times larger and while designing and filming that,he was allowed access to secret high tech movie making techniques and secret movie making equipment as well...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

you dont get it, its not happening only in the brain.. where does the signal come from?

what happens in nerve damage? we still are able to touch things we just cant process that information anymore. there are people out there that have their nerves mixed up and now process the sensation of pain as a sense of joy. so instead of saying ouch they go oooo.

get it yet? its not an illusion if it was an illusion than there would be no such thing as nerve damage. you are just confused.
edit on 17-4-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Stanley Kubrick wasnt trying to film a hoaxed moon mission when he made 2001,he was making a science fiction movie and you can find defects within every movie ever made.His budget for 2001 was 10 million, when he filmed the apollo 11 moon mission,his budget was around a billion,which is a hundred times larger and while designing and filming that,he was allowed access to secret high tech movie making techniques and secret movie making equipment as well...

but how did he film all those nearly 10min long zero gravity shots inside all of the apollo missions live?

remember the super large anti-gravity shaft? about 1,600km long which is about 1000 miles deep into the earth
remember how much that cost? nearly 3 trillion dollars.. this budget for the film is explosively large. not a few billion a few trillion, which leaves nothing for their bunkers and the R+D for the wars that were going on.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
I'd really love to know what Blocula does for a living.

I'm a pisces,so i'm an empath,i'm also highly psychic,extremely clairvoyant and i'm not greed driven. I'm even able to remote view

..............................................................!!

"Since you have these powers perhaps you can tell me what i just said above??"
edit on 17-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
You do not have a clue about basic science, physics, or even the principles of good grammar and proper spelling.

If you really want to learn, open your eyes and ATS can teach you.

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: something funny

edit on 3/28/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

i have read hundreds of non-fiction books,i have a really good memory and i know a lot...

bloc say that again??

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
why didn't the Russians ever go to the moon?
Nasa's main reason for claiming to have gone to the moon and walking upon its surface,was for use as a power tripping psych-ops against the russians during the cold war.

edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

bloc i thought you said the cold war did not exist

please make up your mind.....

which is it did it happen or not???????

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

There really was no cold war,just vast transfers of secret technology and megabucks between russia and the usa,while the common people were kept in a state of perpetual fear,continuously filled with hate and locked into a constant trance of paranoia...

there it is first sentence .....??

explain bloc why you changed your story yet again...??

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

is this fake bloc??

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Even when i was only around 8-10 years old and i saw footage of the astronauts lunar dune buggy driving around on the moon for the first time,i thought to myself and said to others back then "theres no way they could have got that moon car way up there" "why would they even bother dragging that thing along,when its hard enough getting themselves up there?"

That's pretty sad that you still have the mind of a "8-10" year old.

Why do people on a forum with the slogan "Deny Ignorance," continue to promote it? Perhaps a schizophrenic community forum would cater to your personal needs better.

I suppose you will ignore this post as well, just like you ignore every post that completely demolishes your absurd claims.

The Lunar Rover was folded and stored in quad 1 of the Lunar Module with the underside of the chassis facing out.

Deploying the Rover: One astronaut would climb the egress ladder on the LM and release the rover, which would then be slowly tilted out by the second astronaut on the ground through the use of reels and tapes.

As the rover was let down from the bay most of the deployment was automatic. The rear wheels folded out and locked in place and when they touched the ground the front of the rover could be unfolded, the wheels deployed, and the entire frame let down to the surface by pulleys.

The rover components locked into place upon opening. Cabling, pins, and tripods would then be removed and the seats and footrests raised.
galaxywire.net...

Apollo 15 astronauts being instructed on LR deployment.

edit on 4-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
block blocula blockhead wake up man ....this is supposed to be the year of the big wake up, someone wake up blocular
I'm about as awakened as they come.

sure you are..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by holywar666

Are you unable to comprehend the difference between reality and fiction????

I am having a hard time telling the difference between reality and fiction.

theres your answer....

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Stealth LRV absorbs light better than a black hole.
And please note that the "credit" on this image is NASA/ASU and not NASA alone.

edit on 4/17/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Reality is only happening inside our brains and if its not,then tell me what we would see,hear,taste, touch and smell if our brians were removed from our bodies?...Nothing...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Ask Helen Keller how much of those senses she had. That is a non-sensical debate base.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by yourmaker
why didn't the Russians ever go to the moon?
Nasa's main reason for claiming to have gone to the moon and walking upon its surface,was for use as a power tripping psych-ops against the russians during the cold war.

edit on 28-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

bloc i thought you said the cold war did not exist

please make up your mind.....

which is it did it happen or not???????

The cold war that the mainstream people of russia and the usa were led to believe was going on,but really wasnt...

The real cold war was a relentless injection of fear and paranoia into the minds and lives of the common masses, terrifying us and dumbing us down,while trillions of dollars were being legally extorted from us,to fund an arsenal of retaliatory doomsday weapons built to defend ourselves against a russian enemy who didnt even really exist...

What did the supposedly evil russian monster,who we were perpetually led to believe was always moments away from destroying us all,do to the people of the usa? Nothing,absolutely nothing at all...

Because the common people of both russia and the usa were filled with terror and anxiety,dominated and controlled like obedient robots and slaves,while being systematically lied to and deceived every day of the week for forty five years...

And the tptb are doing the same sinister things against us now,only with a new and conveniently timed enemy, who just happened to rise against us as soon as the false flag cold war against the fabricated enemy russia was over.Which is another lie and another deception once again...

But as long as the majority of sheeple are dominated and controlled by invented fear and induced paranoia,tptb will continue to mislead us down into the abyss of hate and war,crippling and killing our youth...

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join