It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
BTW

To everyone in this thread saying we dont have the holographic technology to fake images.........

Explain this? Heres the ATS thread: (check out what members said about it)

Tupac Hologram

Walking, rapping, chain is swaying back and forth, interacting with other people.......

All while in concert, in front of thousands of people, and everyone loved it. Even Snoop Dogg performed along side him.

Makes you wonder what else they can do....................
edit on 16-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

We supposedly saw 7 people die when the Challenger spacecraft lifted off and exploded before reaching space. With room for error that big, comming almost 20 years after the Apollo 11 mission, life and death still seems to be on thin ice.

Yes, being an astronaut is risky. There are many jobs that are risky. So??

These are people not lab rats.

Errors are part of progress. Humans make mistakes. Astronauts know the risk, and they do it for humanity.

It would be impossible to travel a quarter million miles to the moon and do the same back with ZERO malfunctions in "space", on top of acting like children on the moon.

No it would not, because Apollo 8 made it into lunar orbit in 1968, Apollo 10 descended to 8.4 nautical miles above the lunar surface in 1969, and Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969!
It is only "impossible" because you choose to ignore facts and live in a delusional reality where humans can not progress.

Explain this Apollo 17 Lunar lift off footage:

So they planted a video camera on the moon that zooms out seconds before ignition and pans up and watches the spacecraft disappear? Why is this the last team to ever land on the moon? Its been 40 years!

Lunar lift-off film. (Freeze-frame picture series: a visual dissection of ignition and lift-off; 395KB) The television camera was mounted on the rover which Gene parked about 145 meters east of (behind) the lunar module. The ascent stage ignites and climbs, spacecraft foil and dust flying in all directions. Ed Fendell in Houston anticipates exactly the timing of ignition, lift-off, and the rate of climb, and the camera tilts to follows the ascent. At pitchover, the throat of the ascent engine points down at the camera and its combustion is visible as a small bright light. The clip ends as Challenger reaches an altitude of 1,500 feet.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

See what I did there? That's called research. Try doing some. You might learn something.

Yes, it's been over 40 years, and NASAs budget is made up of one half of one cent for every dollar the government spends. Please tell us all WHY we would have to send humans back to the moon when we have been there numerous times, and have no reason whatsoever to go back, other than to please a small fringe group of drooling retards who fail to do any research whatsoever?

I bet the real reason is because humans aren't as gullible today as back then.

Or there is no point?

Us conspiracy theorists would crack the footage instantly.

Oh yeah, nothing gets past you!

Well...erm...except for facts and logic. You will cry hoax at anything that does not fit your bias!

Thats why they moved onto "rovers" and such, and put the conspiracy efforts into "terrorism"

Or they moved onto rovers because it's logical?!

Please play again.
edit on 4-16-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

See what I did there? That's called research. Try doing some. You might learn something.

research? You probably just went to Google. Oh hey look!

On September 28, 2005, Google announced a long-term research partnership with NASA

Nice
Everything you "research" is controlled and distributed by NASA.

Yes, being an astronaut is risky. There are many jobs that are risky. So??

Name another job that involves traveling thousands of miles between a plantet and a moon, landing on the moon, jumping around, re-launching and landing safely back on Earth. Yes....MANY jobs.......JUST as risky......

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

So you think they just stopped and turned back..

No, i dont think anyone was in it to begin with. Its a hoax, just like the exploding Challenger with the young teacher. Its all entertainment that stirs emotion....

"Go tell that to the loved ones still mourning over the deaths of the brave astronauts

that tragically died "...???.

would you...???. lets talk about that ???.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

BTW

To everyone in this thread saying we dont have the holographic technology to fake images.........

Only it is not a hologram as a member pointed out here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do you continue to ignore facts?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

research? You probably just went to Google. Oh hey look!

re·search/ˈrēˌsərCH/
Noun:
The systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.

Please try it some time!

Nice
Everything you "research" is controlled and distributed by NASA.

On September 28, 2005, Google announced a long-term research partnership with NASA which would involve Google building a 1,000,000-square-foot (93,000 m2) R&D center at NASA's Ames Research Centeren.wikipedia.org...

Now why would you leave out the rest?
Probably because you know its because that's where Google gets the images for Google Earth and Google Maps! From NASAs satellites!

Please show me where it says Googles information is controlled and distributed by NASA.
Also, please disprove my points instead of using conjecture and biased opinion!

I deal with facts.

Name another job that involves traveling thousands of miles between a plantet and a moon, landing on the moon, jumping around, re-launching and landing safely back on Earth. Yes....MANY jobs.......JUST as risky......

Risk is risk, death is death.
Someone has to do it because some people are too much of a coward to try anything new!

Thank god astronauts have a pair!
edit on 4-16-12 by paradox because:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

why holywar666

sounds like you are one of them disinformation agents to me...

mmmm.....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

My heart goes out to the familys. tragic.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

why holywar666

mmmm.....

Of course. I am the one saying the Moon landing was a hoax on a conspiracy theory website.........yet I'M the disinformation agent. Brilliant

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

why holywar666

mmmm.....

Of course. I am the one saying the Moon landing was a hoax on a conspiracy theory website.........yet I'M the disinformation agent. Brilliant

why the name holywar666 ?

ahhhh you must be mr light bearer, gee sorry can you shed some light into why you picked the name with the
666 on the end, very luciferian ...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

YES!!! Now, you're catching on!!!

Anyone who continues to claim, despite ALL of the evidence to contrary, that the Apollo-era Moon landings were a "hoax' IS a 'disinfo agent'!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

You win!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So they planted a video camera on the moon that zooms out seconds before ignition and pans up and watches the spacecraft disappear?

How pathetic is the education system, when simple FACTS of history cannot be properly taught to students???

I think the 'question' about Ed Fendell, and the Apollo 17 Rover camera, and its ability to be remotely operated my Mission Control in Houston has been answered, already.....I just needed to dust my hands off, here......

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Satan is a metaphor for TPTB. They are the elites. Satanic references have been flooding the mainstream for years. They use this as their fear tactic, as much of the world is religious & against Satan. Check out this thread i made:

Satan

I chose "Holywar" because this is the closest chance we have to a revolution. Our government is too powerful to over throw, the only way to ultimately deny ignorance starts with religion. I provided a map in the thread link, that shows how much of the world is consumed by Jesus etc.
Its ridiculous....however if most of Earth believes in "Pearly Gates", talking snakes, Noah's Arc, etc....i wont count on any of you believing the moon landing was faked. You are no where near that level yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You may not be privy to this;

Manned spacecraft.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I chose "Holywar" because this is the closest chance we have to a revolution. Our government is too powerful to over throw, the only way to ultimately deny ignorance starts with religion. I provided a map in the thread link, that shows how much of the world is consumed by Jesus etc.
Its ridiculous....however if most of Earth believes in "Pearly Gates", talking snakes, Noah's Arc, etc....i wont count on any of you believing the moon landing was faked. You are no where near that level yet.

So you are serious with all that "holographic projection" stuff. Might I suggest that so long as you are disposed to question everything, perhaps you should question this particular belief. It appears to be an intriguing mixture of paranoia and solipsism.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Exactly what have you built or created? I have a feeling you are nowhere near our level of understanding what is real, and what is fantasy.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Here is Celine Dion performing with a Fake Elvis live on American Idol..............

Call it whatever you want, they obviously have the means to pull some sophisticated imagery here on Earth. Why does a fake moon and shooting stars seem so impossible? Could this be a reason to fake the moon landings? Because nothing is even up there........?
Would it be easier to crash planes into the WTC, or crash fake planes?

edit on 16-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

On a stage, not in space. Is there any difference, LOL!!!

I got it, anything one wants to explain away, use magic. Duly noted. Thanks for the tangent insight into....
edit on 16-4-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

On a stage, not in space. Is there any difference, LOL!!!

Isnt technology seen by the public supposedly 20 years behind what we REALLY know about?

What if its way more than 20 years? Is it hard to believe we are living in a massively controlled environment....compared to lets say.....the land that God created? "Let there be light!".....that easy huh?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Can you tell me why a holographic illusion would cause sunburn or the Auroral "illusion"? Start with the easy stuff.

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join