It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 69
57
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula
 



1 If one lies they also suffer ridicule . that blows that out of the water, that theory.

2 Remember its all an illusion as you said, so it cannot be true with your grandmother, your words not mine

3 Read your own posts clearly before you judge others.

edit on 18-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)


You should give him a break having a battle of wits is pointless he doesnt know when hes lost.And since he believes everything is an illusion he doesnt understand reality.You would do better arguing with your door.
Heres some very important issues that i would like to relate...

1- Just go outside and look up at the moon and imagine trying to get there...

2- Its been forty years since nasa has expressed any real desire about returning to the moon...

3-Can anyone provide unquestionable proof that we actually went to the moon,without relying on what nasa has told us,showed us and led us to believe?



these reflectors are on the moon, you flat out refuse to believe it nor test it for yourself or even try to find out if its true. many many people have tried to ask you to goto a univeristy
If there really are reflectors on the moon,does'nt prove that people were walking around on the moon and put them there with their own hands...

A work friend of mine went to princeton for four years and honestly,hes about as stupid as they come.He got a free ride through that prestigious university on a "jock scholarship" based on nothing more than his ability to throw a spear,i mean a javelin and he failed or was very near failing every course he took,but was "given" passing grades that far exceeded his actual scholarly abilities,to ensure that university upheld its all important,all consuming "sports image"

So much for college credibility...
edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
bloc and your point is about the reflectors?



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
bloc and your point is about the reflectors?
My point is very sharp and directly on target...If there really are reflectors on the moon,does'nt prove that people were walking around on the moon and put them there with their own hands...

edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
bloc if denial is easier for you then you live with it.


1 You deny reality.
2 You deny facts of science.
3 You deny all logic.
4 You did not thank me for the trolling trophy i gave you..



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by denver22
bloc and your point is about the reflectors?
My point is very sharp and directly on target...If there really are reflectors on the moon,does'nt prove that people were walking around on the moon and put them there with their own hands...

edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Your point is very SHARP you say...

Let me put this BLUNTLY THEN , you are now acknowledging the entire space program was not a hoax then

.................. "HALLELUJAH" ...........................

edit on 19-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Bloc you can try an bloc out reality
Bloc you can bloc out facts.
Bloc you can bloc out logic.
Bloc you can bloc out reason.
Bloc if you bloc out all of the above, you will then hit a stumbling bloc my friend ...



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

A work friend of mine went to princeton for four years and honestly,hes about as stupid as they come.He got a free ride through that prestigious university on a "jock scholarship" based on nothing more than his ability to throw a spear,i mean a javelin and he failed or was very near failing every course he took,but was "given" passing grades that far exceeded his actual scholarly abilities,to ensure that university upheld its all important,all consuming "sports image"

So much for college credibility...
edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


whats that got to do with the price of mirrors?



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by denver22:
My point is very sharp and directly on target...



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula
 




My point is very sharp and directly on target...If there really are reflectors on the moon,does'nt prove that people were walking around on the moon and put them there with their own hands...

Fair enough but it does prove something went into Space and placed it on the Moon, something your OP says couldn't be done. This is a tremendous step for you to recognize this little hole in "The Bloc Wall". Don't turn back now, you'll be amazed by the reality that exists on the other side . Mr. blocula, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!!!
We'll be glad to help.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by choos

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by blocula
 



1 If one lies they also suffer ridicule . that blows that out of the water, that theory.

2 Remember its all an illusion as you said, so it cannot be true with your grandmother, your words not mine

3 Read your own posts clearly before you judge others.

edit on 18-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)


You should give him a break having a battle of wits is pointless he doesnt know when hes lost.And since he believes everything is an illusion he doesnt understand reality.You would do better arguing with your door.
Heres some very important issues that i would like to relate...

1- Just go outside and look up at the moon and imagine trying to get there...

2- Its been forty years since nasa has expressed any real desire about returning to the moon...

3-Can anyone provide unquestionable proof that we actually went to the moon,without relying on what nasa has told us,showed us and led us to believe?



these reflectors are on the moon, you flat out refuse to believe it nor test it for yourself or even try to find out if its true. many many people have tried to ask you to goto a univeristy
If there really are reflectors on the moon,does'nt prove that people were walking around on the moon and put them there with their own hands...

A work friend of mine went to princeton for four years and honestly,hes about as stupid as they come.He got a free ride through that prestigious university on a "jock scholarship" based on nothing more than his ability to throw a spear,i mean a javelin and he failed or was very near failing every course he took,but was "given" passing grades that far exceeded his actual scholarly abilities,to ensure that university upheld its all important,all consuming "sports image"

So much for college credibility...
edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


lets just say that it wasnt planted by man and NASA done it remotely via robots, does that in effect blow your theory up? remember nothing can survive outer space by your theory. and as soon as the object touched the lunar surface it would have shattered from the bitter cold. the robot that placed the reflector there would not have been able to move because as soon as its wheels begin to rotate they should shatter from the bitter cold.

this is your theory bloc.

also your "jock" mate, wasnt studying aeronautical engineering. probably some halfass subject like art or social science. by the sound of you knocking US universities, which are some of the best in the world (im not american btw) i believe you never went to university. actually you not going to university makes perfect sense now, ignorant and uneducated. you dont understand the basic physics science and engineering behind what it takes to get to the moon, therefore you deny it because you dont understand it and it defies all the logic and everything you know.

i bet you dont even know how an aeroplane is able to fly without googling it.



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by denver22
bloc and your point is about the reflectors?
My point is very sharp and directly on target...If there really are reflectors on the moon,does'nt prove that people were walking around on the moon and put them there with their own hands...

edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


Then why are there footprints around them and not 'rover tracks', or a soft landing vehicle?



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic
 



Then why are there footprints around them and not 'rover tracks', or a soft landing vehicle?

Why, because they use a freeze-proof bipedal robot, that's why.





posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!


Why, because they use a freeze-proof bipedal robot, that's why.


I though I owned the only one (of those) in existence!!!!

YOU have one, too???? WoW!!

(Last time checked, the bio-circuit multi-processor quinta-quad microchip that forms the basis for the intelligent 'self-aware' processor (Patent Pending) that is the foundation of the entire "reality" of that "freeze-proof bipedal robot" (Patent Pending).......had NOT yet been invented in 1969!!! (Nor, in 1972)....In fact,. the ...

.....'quinta-quad microchip that forms the basis for the intelligent 'self-aware' processor (Patent Pending)'......

....was only invented in 2077.....(oops....Uh oh.....I just spilled the "beans".....yeah.......we have "time travel" now....and, the ability to inter-act with what you "quaintly" call the "Internet"......sorry, we think that is very, very funny.....the "Internet"!!)

:%@: (Oh....that



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by denver22
bloc and your point is about the reflectors?
My point is very sharp and directly on target...If there really are reflectors on the moon,does'nt prove that people were walking around on the moon and put them there with their own hands...

edit on 19-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)


I concur. The remote control placement of articles on the moon in 1968-69 time frame is highly plausible.


add Source

Source history.nasa.gov...


edit on 4/19/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter
 


NONsense:


The remote control placement of articles on the moon in 1968-69 time frame is highly plausible.


Were the HUMANS who were there, and talking on the radio......where they "remote-controlled" atomatons??

The RADIO recordings are indisputable. The time delay is clearly heard.

The OTHER physical evidence of HUMANS ON THE MOON is also indisputable.

There is NO WAY that "robotics" can account for the immensity of the material evidence present at the SIX Apollo landing sites!!!

Only a delusional mindset could continue in that "alternative viewpoint"..........and think it is somehow "true".....



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter
 




I concur. The remote control placement of articles on the moon in 1968-69 time frame is highly plausible.

Now that we all agree the premise of the OP is utter bunk, will you finally explain how NASA could spend money IN Space?



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter
 


From your link...


The navigation
system allowed the astronauts
to drive beyond sight of the
lunar module and still be able
to return to it by the most direct
route. The system recorded
direction and distance traveled
from the starting point. It provided
the astronauts with an
accurate determination of their
position relative to their home
base — the lunar module.


So what exactly does this have to do with remote controlled rovers again?
edit on 4-19-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox
 


From his (or her) link....to 'emphasize)'::


From your link...


The navigation
system allowed the astronauts
to drive beyond sight of the
lunar module......


Umm those of us, likely as yourself, who (A) Pay attention to the history and, (B) Know a little (or a lot) about engineering and how mechanical things work realize, and understand that the Apollo LRVs had ...."navigation" (***) systems.....on-board!!!!

ALSO.......and (for SJ.....THIS is MOST important for you ....SJ....to comprehend)..........

EDIT: (***) And no.....the NAV systems on the LRVs, back then were NOT based on "GPS" (just so you don't try to go there......WAY ahead of you!!!!).......


edit on Thu 19 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird
 


Good catch.

I missed that one because it was too obvious



posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Another thing I find hilarious about the moon hoaxers, is that NASA 'lies about everything,' yet they quote NASA for truth just so long as they think it fits their bias.


edit on 4-19-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
57
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

log in

join