It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Entire Space Program Is A Hoax And A Massive Deception

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

What? all that nasa and its photo/movie psych-ops image department would have to do is take a photo that shows a certain area on the moons surface and then add in the "not really there" moon mission objects that the astronauts supposedly left behind and add in their footprint and lunar dune buggy tracks and with nasa's millions and billions of dollars and with the use of known and still secret photo/film technologies of lately,they could easily do that...

edit on 17-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Why then did we need to fake the Moon landings to use as power tripping psych-ops against the Russians if the cold war was faked? Theory/antitheory annihilation is a beautiful thing to see. Can't keep your stories straight.
The cold war i'm talking about,is the false flag cold war the mainstream people of russia and the usa were led to believe was going on,but really wasnt...

The real cold war was a relentless injection of fear and paranoia into the minds and lives of the common masses, terrifying us and dumbing us down,while trillions of dollars were being legally extorted from us,to fund an arsenal of retaliatory doomsday weapons built to defend ourselves against a russian enemy who didnt even really exist...

What did the supposedly evil russian monster,who we were perpetually led to believe was always moments away from destroying us all,do to the people of the usa? Nothing,absolutely nothing at all...

Because the common people of both russia and the usa were filled with terror and anxiety,dominated and controlled like obedient robots and slaves,while being systematically lied to and deceived every day of the week for forty five years...

And the tptb are doing the same sinister things against us now,only with a new and conveniently timed enemy, who just happened to rise against us as soon as the false flag cold war against the fabricated enemy russia was over.Which is another lie and another deception once again...

But as long as the majority of sheeple are dominated and controlled by invented fear and induced paranoia,tptb will continue to mislead us down into the abyss of hate and war,crippling and killing our youth...

Quoted for Truth.

I would like to truly express my sincerest Solidarity and deep regard for the statements made by my ATS colleague, username blocula. I would also endeavor to associate myself with his sentiments exactly regarding the interpretations he has challenged us with here today.

The mission of ATS is to Deny Ignorance and with this imperative in mind we should all seek out and hasten to ask the most difficult questions concerning our reality.

I now yield the floor back to OP blocula and invite every ATS member to join me in a round of applause.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

I never saw any of the moon missions live on television,i was too young i suppose and or my parents never sat me down in front of the tv and told me to watch them.I was probably too busy playing outside anyways. I was only 3 during apollo 11.The first time i saw any footage of the moon missions was a few years after they happened,in a documantary on tv when i was around 8-10 years old...

did your parents watch it live? so does your entire "family" think the entire space program is fake as well? do you talk about these wild claims with your "family"

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

What? all that nasa and its photo/movie psych-ops image department would have to do is take a photo that shows a certain area on the moons surface and then add in the "not really there" moon mission objects that the astronauts supposedly left behind and add in their footprint and lunar dune buggy tracks and with nasa's millions and billions of dollars and with the use of known and still secret photo/film technologies of lately,they could easily do that...

can cameras even get that sort of detail from earth?, how did they get those original unedited images?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

reply to post by blocula

Why then did we need to fake the Moon landings to use as power tripping psych-ops against the Russians if the cold war was faked? Theory/antitheory annihilation is a beautiful thing to see. Can't keep your stories straight.
The cold war i'm talking about,is the false flag cold war the mainstream people of russia and the usa were led to believe was going on,but really wasnt...

The real cold war was a relentless injection of fear and paranoia into the minds and lives of the common masses, terrifying us and dumbing us down,while trillions of dollars were being legally extorted from us,to fund an arsenal of retaliatory doomsday weapons built to defend ourselves against a russian enemy who didnt even really exist...

What did the supposedly evil russian monster,who we were perpetually led to believe was always moments away from destroying us all,do to the people of the usa? Nothing,absolutely nothing at all...

Because the common people of both russia and the usa were filled with terror and anxiety,dominated and controlled like obedient robots and slaves,while being systematically lied to and deceived every day of the week for forty five years...

And the tptb are doing the same sinister things against us now,only with a new and conveniently timed enemy, who just happened to rise against us as soon as the false flag cold war against the fabricated enemy russia was over.Which is another lie and another deception once again...

But as long as the majority of sheeple are dominated and controlled by invented fear and induced paranoia,tptb will continue to mislead us down into the abyss of hate and war,crippling and killing our youth...

Quoted for Truth.

I would like to truly express my sincerest Solidarity and deep regard for the statements made by my ATS colleague, username blocula. I would also endeavor to associate myself with his sentiments exactly regarding the interpretations he has challenged us with here today.

The mission of ATS is to Deny Ignorance and with this imperative in mind we should all seek out and hasten to ask the most difficult questions concerning our reality.

I now yield the floor back to OP blocula and invite every ATS member to join me in a round of applause.

"deny ignorance" says the guy who thinks the sun and moon are holograms....

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

So what if i think the moon and the sun are holograms.I also think that outerspace and our entire reality might also be holograms,intentionally projected holographic illusions.My whole point is that they could be and we should not let our thoughts become trapped within closed minds,believing that the currently enforced belief structures are the be all end all only ways of thinking about our reality...

Everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening within our brains and nowhere else.We never really touch anything at all.Electrons conduct heat and electricity and the electrons of our hands interact with and repel against the electrons of whatever we think we are touching and that interaction is what we preceive as the sensation of touch,but that sensation is an illusion taking place inside our brains,not in reality...

All our perceptions are taking place in our minds.You and i and everything around us are nothing but holograms, comprised of mostly empty space,because even atoms are never really touching eachother and so you and i are made of energy,not the flesh and blood beings that our brains interpretation and arrangement of our inflowing sensory data makes us think we are and thats why everything is an illusion,a holographic illusion and so even death,is an illusion...

edit on 18-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

is this what you teach your children?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

What? all that nasa and its photo/movie psych-ops image department would have to do

Making up things is not helping your case at all.

Please provide proof of NASA having a "photo/movie psych-ops image department"

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Even at the age of 8 -10,i was able to notice peculiarities in the moon mission footage that made me think they were not really filming on the moon and even back then i thought the moon missions were too good to be true and were most likely staged and faked...

Only there were no 'peculiarities'

your ignorance just makes it seem that way.

Try learning before you state things as fact.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

reply to post by choos

What? all that nasa and its photo/movie psych-ops image department would have to do

Why would'nt they have one? they deal with many thousands of photos and miles of filmed footage all the time...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

reply to post by choos

Why would'nt they have one? they deal with many thousands of photos and miles of filmed footage all the time...

Please directly provide your proof and do not side step with another question.

They would not have a "psych-ops image department" because there is nothing fake about NASA.

They take pictures and release them for the world to see man's achievements and to be amazed with the beauty of our universe.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc i do not believe your grandmother is dead i think you was lying to get attention
i think your making it up .
after all if the "our entire space program is a hoax and a massive deception"

then maybe you can email the dead astronauts family on there website and tell them so
Tell them that it is all a hoax..

trust me you will soon find out about the actual meaning of anger when you tell the family your views..
I personally would love to see you look them in the eyes and tell them so..

2 cents for your thoughts , or as we say in the motherland England .. a penny for your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc if your children ask you what is it all about

are you going to tell them like you tell people on this thread and others .

what will you tell them if they ask.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

how many cold wars have you seen bloc.

first there is

then there is not

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

.You and i and everything around us are nothing but holograms,

and your proof is of that

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by holywar666
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I will admit, we are still very gullible.

Am i the anti-christ with all the answers? No, but i will try my damn best.

holywar666.. with a name like that you could of fooled me..

Seriously,what does his or her choice for a user name have to do with anything? Its not the name,its whats being said thats important...

look up 666 the meaning .?
and yes even 666 has a right to shed the light..

I am still waiting for you to shed some....

Some with facts please would be nice..

I need proof to take you seriously on this matter.
my 2 pounds worth

now give me your 2 cents worth.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

But,according to the encyclopedia of human psychology,all anger is self directed and so buzz aldrin punched that person,because he was mad at himself for lying to the american people and to the world,imo...

Not what happened.
The guy that Buzz punched was NOT a reporter, he was an independent film maker, and had a history of stalking and harassment. He was making the video “a funny thing happened on the way to the moon”, and had an obvious agenda to push. You can bet he was hoping to push one of these guys into a physical confrontation, as he wanted that for his movie footage to help prove his point.

Anyway, this guy used to show up anywhere he could ambush an Apollo astronaut, and would rudely start harassing them. No one would put up with that behavior for a very long, and this guy made the mistake of trying it when Buzz was with his daughter.

He kept pushing Buzz to swear on a bible, and when refused, he became agitated and verbally assaulted him. He also committed battery by touching Buzz after repeatedly being asked to leave him alone. The police even refused to site Buzz with any wrongdoing, after the facts of the incident came to light.

The idea that he punched this guy because he was mad at himself is complete rubbish. If someone is stalking you, approaching your family members, and acting in an insane manner, they stand a good chance of someone defending themselves in return. The fact that it behooved this guy to provoke that type of response, on behalf of his film, removes any credibility of the event itself.

[Even the mods have told you.....]

My sister was stalked outside school for quite awhile,
till i met her from school, and got hold of the said person and
vented furious anger i wont go into ..

tell me, was i angry at myself or towards the person at hand?

let me answer for you i certainly was not angry at myself

i felt great

p.s read the meaning and causes of anger properly..blocular!
edit on 18-4-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by blocula

Ask Helen Keller how much of those senses she had. That is a non-sensical debate base.
She was deaf and blind.She retained her senses of touch,taste and smell,but if you took those three remaining senses away from her,she would have been able to be aware of "nothing"...

Thanks for admitting you don't believe this

Someone else thinks they see your sun burned skin,but did they really? or did they only think they see it? Or perhaps you only "think" they saw it,but did they really? We are all fractals of eachother and we are all subliminally connected within some strange unknown vibrational frequency...

Try connecting with reality.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So what if i think the moon and the sun are holograms.I also think that outerspace and our entire reality might also be holograms,intentionally projected holographic illusions.

You're free to pollute your mind however you wish but surely you can understand that you will be called on it when you litter your thread and attempt to use that junk as evidence.

Define hologram as you're using the term.

Do you have a source to support your repeated assertion that

according to the encyclopedia of human psychology,all anger is self directed

Electrons conduct heat and electricity and the electrons of our hands interact with and repel against the electrons of whatever we think we are touching and that interaction is what we preceive as the sensation of touch,but that sensation is an illusion taking place inside our brains,not in reality...

We can discuss electrons after you define hologram and while you're at it go ahead and define illusion as you wish to use that term.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Quoted for Truth.

I hearby announce this years trolling trophy to the one and only [ blocular ]

please give a round of applause

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join