It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by USarmyFL

Wrong, in a 4-6 year period he called 911 46 or so times, not all in one year. And some of his calls resulted in arrests.

U

Zimmerman called police 46 times since Jan. 1, 2011 to report disturbances, break-ins, windows left open and other incidents

www.mcclatchydc.com... 16/shooter-of-trayvon-martin-a-habitual.html

We're both wrong. 46 calls in a little over a year.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Zimmerman said his father was a magistrate for Virginia Supreme Court and mother was a deputy court clerk. He stated that he had the utmost respect for law enforcement and aspired to be an officer someday

www.hiphopnewsdaily.com...

“The portrayal of George Zimmerman in the media, as well as the series of events that led to the tragic shooting, are false and extremely misleading,” his father, a retired magistrate judge, wrote in a letter published in the Orlando Sentinel. “Unfortunately, some individuals and organizations have used this tragedy to further their own causes and agendas.” “George is a Spanish-speaking minority with many black family members and friends,” Robert Zimmerman wrote. “He would be the last to discriminate for any reason whatsoever.” (CNN)

retired magistrate from Virginia is not going to help in Sanford Fl.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by PotKettle

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by PotKettle

Yes, your sarcasm in lieu of thoughtful response, is noted.

As was your inane assertion. I'm not sure that the "Sanford PD is covering something up" argument warrants a thoughtful response.
edit on 27-3-2012 by PotKettle because: (no reason given)

It was not an assertion, it was supposition. It was a question that you sarcastically veered away from.

Someone who already has their mind made up, as you have, is making an assertion not a supposition. If you had said "what if" then yes you would have been making a supposition. And, as far as I am aware, no one outside of yourself is asserting that the Sanford PD is withholding any evidence and has not arrested Mr. Zimmerman simply because he is the son of a judge.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by DocAdama
reply to post by Annee

Yah it's Zimmerman's fault because he is a member of the neighborhood watch, watching a criminal? Trayvon was an idiot for attacking a guy with a gun.

One person is a neighborhood watchman, one is a criminal, and you take the side of the criminal? Go figure. It's sad the kid died, but when you walk down the path he chose in life, sometimes you get killed. Being a 'gangsta' does not pay.

How is Martin who was walking down the street a criminal? Is having tea and skittles in your possession illegal? Being part of a watch program isn't the problem him thinking he is the law is the problem.

It's called trespassing.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And then we have this....

Revelations surfaced that the teen's high school had suspended him three times for offenses including vandalism, truancy and tardiness, and, at the time of his death, he was in the midst a two-week suspension for a baggie containing marijuana residue found in his book bag.

I still don't understand why people keep defending this kid. The more people keep defending this him, the more idiotic you look. I just don't get it. I didn't realize how many MSM sheeples were running around here on ATS.

Maybe the reason why he had skittles in his hand was because he got the munchies from smoking all that pot. Could he have been trying to mug Z because he needed the money for dope? I know it sounds far fetched, but it isn't any different than what the rest of you are say about this so called perfect little kid running around with a bag of skittles. Give me a break...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

oh brother, yet another pathetic thread trying to justify the murder of a kid
who's only mistake was wearing a hoodie in the rain:shk:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

I still don't understand why people keep defending this kid.

I still don't understand why people can't stick with he was walking in the rain.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I hope when Z is found NOT guilty, he turns around and sues the family for everything they have. The family is lying about their innocent little thug, and needs to be arrested for giving wrongful info to the public, which in turn, is putting Z’s life in danger.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I still don't understand why people keep defending this kid.

Because I haven't heard or read one single solid piece of evidence that he deserved to be shot, that's why. I don't understand why people can't see that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by BIGPoJo

.........And a bag of skittles and some dope to boot.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNights

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by MikeBoss

Following someone is not illegal. Asking them what they are doing is not illegal. Carrying a gun was not illegal in this case. If Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and was beating him on the ground, smashing his head he was the aggressor and the shooting was justifiable. If he went for his gun the shooting was justifiable. I think Zimmerman is an idiot, but there is no law against that.

Sorry but the police told Zimmerman to NOT follow this kid..When he chose to follow him anyway he became the aggressor plain and simple..He cant claim self defense when HE went after the kid...Its a crime he is not in jail..
I don’t know how many times I have to say it before people start to get it in their craniums.

A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer! A 911 dispatcher IS NOT a police officer!

I just don’t get it…

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
gotta love all the "he had a gun hes guilty" type comments in this thread.

look at it this way, if he didnt have a gun he might have been beaten to death by the guy. it wouldn't be race related then right?

link   
The whole Trayvon Martin issue is getting way too much attention and I am guilty of contributing to it; but here is my 5 cents worth; 1) IF TM went for GZ's gun then it must have been pulled out (ie "unconcealed") - poor judgment by the kid when he could have then stood down. 2) WHY didnt TM call "911" to report a "suspicious person" following him (as GZ did when he first called the police)? - he had his cell phone on him - another poor decision.
I think that the problem for the Sanford police is the FL Law that allowed GZ to "stand his ground" altho he was probably literally not standing at the point where the gun was fired. GZ initiated the provocation but backed off when confronted by TM and it was Martin that escalated the confrontation to physical violence. GZ thought he was protecting property in the neighborhood but he should not have followed TM unless he knew a crime had been committed. But the ultimate blame has to lie with TM himself if we are to believe the written statement of GZ and the went and grass stained back of his shirt; his broken nose and lacerated back of his head, etc. There are lots of threads here....and it would be great if they could be combined as the discussion is starting to splinter off.

link   

edit on 27-3-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: duplicate post - ergo erased.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by BIGPoJo

did he actually have "dope" on him? and by dope do you mean heroin or some other drugs?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

And then we have this....

Revelations surfaced that the teen's high school had suspended him three times for offenses including vandalism, truancy and tardiness, and, at the time of his death, he was in the midst a two-week suspension for a baggie containing marijuana residue found in his book bag.

I still don't understand why people keep defending this kid. The more people keep defending this him, the more idiotic you look. I just don't get it. I didn't realize how many MSM sheeples were running around here on ATS.

Maybe the reason why he had skittles in his hand was because he got the munchies from smoking all that pot. Could he have been trying to mug Z because he needed the money for dope? I know it sounds far fetched, but it isn't any different than what the rest of you are say about this so called perfect little kid running around with a bag of skittles. Give me a break...

Man you are absolutely right

/sarcasm.

Re-read your post. Basically what you are saying is that this kid got killed for being a teen (and most likely because he was black too). I am a teenager, and everyone has been a teenager.

If

offenses including vandalism, truancy and tardiness

and

a baggie containing marijuana residue found in his book bag

are enough justification for killing a teen, then you might as well come down to my A grade school, over here in Broward County with a couple SMGs and Hand-grenades because 80% of the students in my high school have missed a number of days in school, have smoked, or are currently smoking marijuana, and have at least participated in "vandalizing" one of the posts through-out the school.

Honestly, IMO, you are emotional and trying to justify the killing of Trayvon with little facts that almost every teen in the US is a contributor to. I can smell the racism seeping from your post, because right now, that's the ONLY reason you have to justify the killing of this kid.

Am I saying Trayvon is a saint? No, not at all. But you look just as idiotic as the people defending him with no proof. All logical evidence points towards Trayvon acting in self-defense against Zimmerman. Zimmerman may not have been breaking the law, but what he did was morally wrong. I don't care if it was a Hispanic kid with a hoodie, or a white kid with a hoodie. If it was me, I would've done the obvious: If he kept following me I would have turned and clocked him in the face and ran.

Could he have been trying to mug Z because he needed the money for dope? I know it sounds far fetched, but it isn't any different than what the rest of you are say about this so called perfect little kid running around with a bag of skittles.

Because you turn around and try to mug someone following you for money to buy dope? Honestly do you think dope is crack? I don't want to get into this because I'm not allowed to on this forum but I can assure you that weed is not crack, and there is an extremely low chance that you become addicted to weed to the way you can to coc aine/crack.

All in all, if you feel Trayvon should have been killed for walking around eating skittles then by all means come down to my school and come shoot me. I'll be waiting by the vending machine with a dollar in my hand

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaShake

I have not heard about him having a bag of dope on him but I did hear that he was suspended from school for 2 weeks for having an empty bag with drug residue in it.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

The real A-merry-ca is a place filled with the kind of folks you see commenting on this web site on a daily basis. The real A-merry-ca is full of envy,hate, and "color aroused" angst brought on by ignorance and prejudice. It's why you are seeing the blow- back from right wingers and some folks in the majority population with the Trayvon Martin case. Now you will hear what a bad kid he was. You will hear that he might have been kicking his killer's ass before he was slaughtered in that housing development like roadkill on a Florida highway. You will hear that Mr. Zimmerman actually had a black friend, and that he mentored black boys. And you will hear that if George Zimmerman didn't kill Trayvon Martin, the seventeen year old was going to beat him to a bloody pulp with those "street hardened" fists of his.

You will hear it, but don't believe a word of it. And even if you do, it should not affect how you feel about this case one little bit. The truth of the matter is that an unarmed seventeen year old was lawfully walking down the street to go and watch a basketball game at the home of a friend. He was spotted, profiled, hunted down, and eventually killed.

Trayvon Martin is dead, and George Zimmerman is free. Therein lies the problem. Justice has not been served. George Zimmerman has not even been arrested for a lessor crime than murder. Most A-merry-cans see the injustice in this. Most.

Sadly, in the dark hearts of many A-merry-cans, this is exactly how it should be. Because the person who died is a "young black thug". The hoodie wearing suspect fit a profile and fit our perceptions of what people who end up dead when there is a violent confrontation should look like. This fits the narrative. All the protesting and calls for justice does not.

So what's a good knuckle dragging racist to do? Well,for one, they can comment and troll on black websites. Or, if they are fortunate enough, they can tell the world how it should be or manipulate the facts from their own websites. Or, thanks to their very own 24 hour cable news channel; they can go on television and tell millions of like minded people to ignore the calls for justice because justice was already served.
field-negro.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by MastaShake

I have not heard about him having a bag of dope on him but I did hear that he was suspended from school for 2 weeks for having an empty bag with drug residue in it.

ah ok. well i'd just like to point out that if he HAD been smoking weed he would probably still be alive cause come on, what stoned teenager would attack someone like that and then try to take their gun. if it was me or any of the other weed smokers i know of we would have said "chill bro" and walked away. srsly now.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaShake

reply to post by BIGPoJo

did he actually have "dope" on him? and by dope do you mean heroin or some other drugs?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join