It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

people dont shoot others unless they feel their life is in danger this guy did not want to be in the news

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Brother: Medical records will prove George Zimmerman's story-- George Zimmerman's brother said medical records will prove that his brother was attacked and his nose was broken by Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the teen.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

It doesn't fit the narrative for the talking heads and it sure doesn't fit the agenda of some of the more out spoken trolls here that will defend the right of these types of "Children" to prey on the rest of us. In the end the shooting was legal.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Someone asked this on another thread.

If it is true that no one found Trayvon in the morgue for three days, why didn't his dad go to the police or look for him when he never came back with his "skittles"?

And did this fiancee really even live in that development?

I have already touched this issue in a post, plus I have already directly linked you to that post.
Do you have a problem with reading comprehension or are you just ignoring facts?
For the second time already, read my post here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Brother: Medical records will prove George Zimmerman's story-- George Zimmerman's brother said medical records will prove that his brother was attacked and his nose was broken by Trayvon Martin before he fatally shot the teen.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heh.

This isn't CSI Miami.

Medical records would be able to prove that George Zimmerman suffered physical trauma. Medical records could even prove that George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin had a physical altercation. Medical records cannot prove that Trayvon Martin broke George Zimmerman's nose. That would be for the defense to prove through eye witness testimony (most likely coming from first responders) on top of evidence of physical trauma.

I could attack someone and kill them, then hit myself in the face, and break my nose. My nose is broken, but the guy I killed didn't do it. I am not suggesting that this is what happened, merely countering an assertion that Medical records are going to prove something with solid logic.

If George Zimmerman had a broken nose, it might not be proof that Trayvon broke it, however the standard is reasonable doubt, and I doubt Zimmerman is brave enough, let alone smart enough, to be able to think of breaking his own nose to further make his story believable.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

If George Zimmerman had a broken nose, it might not be proof that Trayvon broke it, however the standard is reasonable doubt, and I doubt Zimmerman is brave enough, let alone smart enough, to be able to think of breaking his own nose to further make his story believable.

Or he could have tripped and fallen while running - talking on cell phone - etc. Did Zimmerman lose sight of Trayvon because he fell while he was pursuing him?

I was going to post a similar viewpoint - - but I'm sticking with Zimmerman is responsible for creating the situation that resulted in a death. So - - what happened after Zimmerman refused to follow 911 dispatcher suggestion - - is not really relevant to my position.

I bet Trayvon's family does get some top notch pro bono lawyers.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Zimmerman's daddy was a judge who worked closely with the cops who didn't charge him. That's really the bottom line here. His daddy worked with the prosecutor, cops and other LE personal here and now their little corruption coverup is exposed it has become a media release game to obfuscate the truth. Diluting the truth with so much bs with the ultimate goal being getting a judges son out of a murder wrap.

Everyday there's a new story by Zimmerman, his daddy and now his brother.

The fact remains that Zimmerman was told not to pursue Martin by the 911 dispatcher/operator - we can all hear it for ourselves. The Sanford police & DA fought to keep this 911 tape from being released to the public to protect a law enforcement family member - George Zimmerman.

The police video shows Zimmerman appearing uninjured and moving about like a perfectly healthy normal person without any apparent signs of distress. Sure there could be underlying injuries, but nothing too serious as he is not limping, favoring or swelling enough for it to be visible at the camera resolution provided. LE reported Zimmerman refused hospitalization.

In the old days nobody would of challenged this coverup, because black people did not have political or publishing power in the media.

I don't think anyone in America would shed a tear (except those directly affected) if that whole cop shop/courthouse complex in Sanford burned to the ground. Perhaps such an act would help cleanse the sins of corruption in that town.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Did Trayvon Martin Have a Right to Stand His Ground?

Did Trayvon Martin Have a Right to Stand His Ground?

4) Zimmerman also said, “Those assholes always get away. . .,” which clearly indicates that he had decided that Trayvon was guilty of something—he was no longer merely a “suspect.” So his approach, whether with his gun in hand or concealed, was with the intent to confront a “criminal.” Such an approach would be aggressive rather than passive. www.thecrimereport.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Interesting point: Zimmerman is a threat, and Trayvon is in the fight of his young life—perhaps in the belief that he is fighting for his life.

Did Trayvon have no right to be afraid of this strange, large man, with a gun, who had been following him for some time, in a vehicle large enough to abduct him?

A Department of Justice report from 2002 notes that in one year nearly 800,000 children under age 18 are reported missing, nearly 60,000 of them are reported as abducted by a stranger. Was this high school football player required to stand idly by to wait to see what this aggressive stranger planned to do to him? www.thecrimereport.org...

edit on 30-3-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This just in: Experts say Zimmerman is NOT the one screaming for help in the 9-11 tapes

Tom Owen, forensic consultant for Owen Forensic Services LLC and chair emeritus for the American Board of Recorded Evidence, used voice identification software to rule out Zimmerman. Another expert contacted by the Sentinel, utilizing different techniques, came to the same conclusion.

The software compared that audio to Zimmerman's voice. It returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent.

"As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

Read more: globalgrind.com...

Look at that, there's yet another lie from the mouth of Zimmerman.

Here's the original source of the information I gave here. Source

So, how many of you Zimmerman-protectors still believe his story? He claimed it was him screaming for help on the tapes, yet it has been scientifically proven not to be him. Care to try to dispute this?
edit on 31/3/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

i wonder if that could be used in a trial, or if it would be considered circumstantial
edit on 31-3-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808
reply to post by Believer101

," Owen says, stressing that he cannot confirm the voice as Trayvon's, because he didn't have a sample of the teen's voice to compare.

i wonder if that could be used in a trial, or if it would be considered circumstantial
edit on 31-3-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

In my opinion, all they have to do is find some recording of Trayvon, whether a home movie or a youtube video, and compare. I believe he couldn't do it at that moment because there was none in his possession.
If they couldn't do that, the could definitely use it in trial as that shows Zimmerman lied. He told police it was him screaming for help, but voice analysis tells otherwise. That right there is very damaging to Zimmerman.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join