It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Shooter Told Cops Teenager Went For His Gun

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Doesn't matter if it's fake or not. The FACT still remains that this punk Trayvon had a backpack full of stolen goods and B&E tools in his backpack. Nothing changes. Just another criminal that got what was eventually heading his way.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The teenager also MADE ZIMMERMAN FOLLOW HIM FROM THE START. Zimmerman started the whole thing, ONCE HE FOLLOWED THE KID HE STARTED IT,,I DONT EVEN NEED TO HEAR ANYMORE,,IF TREY DID SOMETHING ILLEGAL THEN HE SHOULD HAVE CALLED A COP. HE DIDNT,HE INSTIGATED IT. IM WHITE AND I DONT APPRECIATE THE SHIRT.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

If someone is beating you to death, and you have a weapon would you shoot them too?
edit on 27-3-2012 by samlf3rd because: none

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Originally posted by Propulsion
And then we have this....

Revelations surfaced that the teen's high school had suspended him three times for offenses including vandalism, truancy and tardiness, and, at the time of his death, he was in the midst a two-week suspension for a baggie containing marijuana residue found in his book bag.

I still don't understand why people keep defending this kid. The more people keep defending this him, the more idiotic you look. I just don't get it. I didn't realize how many MSM sheeples were running around here on ATS.

Maybe the reason why he had skittles in his hand was because he got the munchies from smoking all that pot. Could he have been trying to mug Z because he needed the money for dope? I know it sounds far fetched, but it isn't any different than what the rest of you are say about this so called perfect little kid running around with a bag of skittles. Give me a break...

Man you are absolutely right

/sarcasm.

Re-read your post. Basically what you are saying is that this kid got killed for being a teen (and most likely because he was black too). I am a teenager, and everyone has been a teenager.

If

offenses including vandalism, truancy and tardiness

and

a baggie containing marijuana residue found in his book bag

are enough justification for killing a teen, then you might as well come down to my A grade school, over here in Broward County with a couple SMGs and Hand-grenades because 80% of the students in my high school have missed a number of days in school, have smoked, or are currently smoking marijuana, and have at least participated in "vandalizing" one of the posts through-out the school.

Honestly, IMO, you are emotional and trying to justify the killing of Trayvon with little facts that almost every teen in the US is a contributor to. I can smell the racism seeping from your post, because right now, that's the ONLY reason you have to justify the killing of this kid.

Am I saying Trayvon is a saint? No, not at all. But you look just as idiotic as the people defending him with no proof. All logical evidence points towards Trayvon acting in self-defense against Zimmerman. Zimmerman may not have been breaking the law, but what he did was morally wrong. I don't care if it was a Hispanic kid with a hoodie, or a white kid with a hoodie. If it was me, I would've done the obvious: If he kept following me I would have turned and clocked him in the face and ran.

Could he have been trying to mug Z because he needed the money for dope? I know it sounds far fetched, but it isn't any different than what the rest of you are say about this so called perfect little kid running around with a bag of skittles.

Because you turn around and try to mug someone following you for money to buy dope? Honestly do you think dope is crack? I don't want to get into this because I'm not allowed to on this forum but I can assure you that weed is not crack, and there is an extremely low chance that you become addicted to weed to the way you can to coc aine/crack.

All in all, if you feel Trayvon should have been killed for walking around eating skittles then by all means come down to my school and come shoot me. I'll be waiting by the vending machine with a dollar in my hand

You can defend the kid all you want, but as more facts come into light, the more embarrassing it makes you all look.

I am a Father of five (5) children. Three (3) biological, and two (2) adopted. I know more than most what it means to be a Dad. I know how kids rebel, fall into peer pressure, and experiment with different things. But all those things are very temporary if you know how to bring your kids up in the right direction.

If you can please elaborate…

Re-read your post. Basically what you are saying is that this kid got killed for being a teen (and most likely because he was black too). I am a teenager, and everyone has been a teenager.

And this…

80% of the students in my high school have missed a number of days in school.
Sure, but not due to suspension.

And..

have smoked, or are currently smoking marijuana.
You really think this is part of the norm? Not in my book bubb.

Are you serious…?

participated in "vandalizing
None of my kids have ever done the above. My kids have always had a great deal of respect for other people and their belongings.

I really like this one…

I can smell the racism seeping from your post.
“Those who address race the most, are usually the most racist”
-Propulsion

If all this stuff is part of the norm where you come from, that says a great deal about the parenting skill where you live. A grade school or not.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

edit on 27-3-2012 by samlf3rd because: don't feel like arguing for the next week with replies

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by Furbs

Wanna make me a bet? I live in a Gated Community.

Gated Communities are NOT Clones.

They are all different. Comparing one to another is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by BIGPoJo

I would shot the bastage. That's what I would do.

Why is everyone making a big deal about this? Am I missing something here? Some punk thug tried to beat someone to death, the person shot him and he died. What is the problem here? I would do the same. I encourage people to do the same also. Thugs are everywhere, the police aren't going to be able to arrest them, and if they do they will eat up our tax dollars by getting a free ride in jail. Geeze...

How do you know that Martin started the altercation? Considering Zimmerman's past, I wouldn't be surprised if he had pulled out his weapon, thus forcing Martin to take action.

If I wasn't doing anything wrong and some jerkoff started yelling at me, then brandished a weapon, I'd have killed his ass myself. This all could have been avoided had Zimmerman simply waited for the police to do their job rather than trying to take things on himself.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Propulsion

The real A-merry-ca is a place filled with the kind of folks you see commenting on this web site on a daily basis. The real A-merry-ca is full of envy,hate, and "color aroused" angst brought on by ignorance and prejudice. It's why you are seeing the blow- back from right wingers and some folks in the majority population with the Trayvon Martin case. Now you will hear what a bad kid he was. You will hear that he might have been kicking his killer's ass before he was slaughtered in that housing development like roadkill on a Florida highway. You will hear that Mr. Zimmerman actually had a black friend, and that he mentored black boys. And you will hear that if George Zimmerman didn't kill Trayvon Martin, the seventeen year old was going to beat him to a bloody pulp with those "street hardened" fists of his.

You will hear it, but don't believe a word of it. And even if you do, it should not affect how you feel about this case one little bit. The truth of the matter is that an unarmed seventeen year old was lawfully walking down the street to go and watch a basketball game at the home of a friend. He was spotted, profiled, hunted down, and eventually killed.

Trayvon Martin is dead, and George Zimmerman is free. Therein lies the problem. Justice has not been served. George Zimmerman has not even been arrested for a lessor crime than murder. Most A-merry-cans see the injustice in this. Most.

Sadly, in the dark hearts of many A-merry-cans, this is exactly how it should be. Because the person who died is a "young black thug". The hoodie wearing suspect fit a profile and fit our perceptions of what people who end up dead when there is a violent confrontation should look like. This fits the narrative. All the protesting and calls for justice does not.

So what's a good knuckle dragging racist to do? Well,for one, they can comment and troll on black websites. Or, if they are fortunate enough, they can tell the world how it should be or manipulate the facts from their own websites. Or, thanks to their very own 24 hour cable news channel; they can go on television and tell millions of like minded people to ignore the calls for justice because justice was already served.
field-negro.blogspot.com...
There is still a lot we don’t know, but it seems there’s a bigger picture coming into light. I am an independent. I love watching the left and right bicker over everything. It’s quite comical. As for being racist? Far from it.

“Those who address race the most, are usually the most racist”
-Propulsion

edit on 27-3-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

link   

So my friend this is private property that you cannot cross unless you live here or have friend or relative. Try it, you'll find yourself in jail while my neighbors and I press charges on you for walking around on private property anywhere in our community.

If your neighbor has his son visiting for the weekend, do you have the authority to shoot his son for trespassing?

Of course not.

Martin wasn't trespassing, he was heading back to the house located within the gated community.

link   
reply to post by PotKettle

So he was trespassing in a gated community that HIS FATHER LIVED IN???

So, by that logic, when I walked home from night class last night, through the neighborhood that my MOTHER lives in, I was trespassing.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

And trying to grab someones gun that's the biggest mistake. And stealing, and being a thug.

Wait... what did he steal? Who said he was a thug? (Please define thug)

Links please...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

. . . the recording of the call to police shows the dispatcher asking him, “Are you following him?” and Zimmerman answered, “yeah.” “We don’t need you to do that,” the police dispatcher said.

Police volunteer program coordinator Wendy Dorival said she met Zimmerman in September at a community neighborhood watch presentation.

“I said, ‘If it’s someone you don’t recognize, call us. We’ll figure it out,’ ” Dorival said. “‘Observe from a safe location.’ There’s even a slide about not being vigilante police. I don’t know how many more times I can repeat it.” www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Wanna make me a bet? I live in a Gated Community. We pay for our own roads, water, cops, and more. You cannot get past the gate without having reason, and if you are found in here you will be arrested and charged with trespassing. If you do not cooperate with the law they will resort to force, even shooting.

So my friend this is private property that you cannot cross unless you live here or have friend or relative. Try it, you'll find yourself in jail while my neighbors and I press charges on you for walking around on private property anywhere in our community.

Well, I'll be there tonight. Watch for me. I will be the black guy in a hoodie waving my bag of skittles.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I dont give a rats ass if Martin stole in the past, smoked crack, snatched old ladys purses. DID ZIMMERMAN OBSERVE HIM BREAKING ANY LAWS AT THE TIME!?

No he did not...

Did Zimmerman have the authority to follow him and question him about his presence in the neighborhood?

NO HE DID NOT!

Here is what Zimmerman was :

He was a overzealous, wanna be hero who failed at being a real cop.

He followed someone he observed doing no wrong, instigating them into a fight by being a stalker and when he was getting his butt whipped he shot them.

Do I think he is a murderer? I cant say. Do I think Martin is 100% innocent? I cant say.

But I can say I feel Zimmerman carry's some blame regardless for his overzealous and stupid decision.. I feel at least manslaughter should be handed out.

If Mr Observe and report did his damn job, just observe and report none of this would have happened.

edit on 27-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

From the information now available, through police reports and eyewitness testimony, Zimmerman was following him because he was someone unknown in that area, an area which had recently had a rash of break-ins. That is not profiling, it is normal to be suspicious of strangers when you are in the neighborhood watch. The shooter and witness both testified that the shooter was walking away back to his truck, meaning he was not facing him, and was walking away! Treyvon then assaulted him when Zimmerman turned at his approach. Once on the ground, Treyvon then continued to assault him, with intent to do bodily harm, possibly fatal. Upon noticing the not yet drawn firearm, Treyvon attempted to take it, with a struggle over the wepon, which was not yet drawn, nor presented. This alone escalated this to a situation where imminent danger to life was present. Treyvon was then shot, once. While it can be argued Zimmerman should not have followed him in the first place, it has been established that his pursuit was terminated, and was walking away when the youth attacked. This makes it a clear case of self-defense, or justifiable homicide

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

What authority is required to ask a strange person in your neighborhood what he is doing there? When somone I dont recognize on my small street comes walking by, I am understandibly curious(my street ends with a dead end) and have in the past checked the person in question out. It is not stalking. Zimmerman was in the neighborhood watch, he is supposed to look out for the other residents in his community. Also, as I have said before, the assualt began after Zimmerman had walked away.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Vixen~

I do agree, this guy had no right to start anything, but from what I've heard Tray had no business being there, and when questioned he became violent. The neighborhood watch person should've called the police.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hequick

And the police did not arrest him based on their knowledge of the facts. Their mistake (remember this happened a month ago not last week when the media firestorm went wild) was that they didnt release the facts to the public at that time.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join