It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
we still dont know all the facts and there are so many unanswered questions, if zimmermans case is so airtight then zimmerman supporters should have no problem with him proving his case to a judge in a court of law.

You are fighting a straw man here. Nobody suggested that the case is closed. Nobody suggested that LEA and courts should ignore that whole situation.

However, Mr.Z has been convicted in the media by scumbags like Spike Lee and Sharpton.

and he has already been deemed innocent by some scumbags on here! and i'm not talking about innocent until proven guilty, some people on here have already asserted that zimmerman is not guilty.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
there are two possibilities:
one, he shouldn't be allowed to do that job (neighbourhood watch), he lies, witness lies, police lies, everyone lies, and he shoot martin with cold blood, then called the cops to clean up the mess. is that what you're implying?

When the cops in Florida beat that mentally ill homeless man to death and got away with it, that was all good right? The cops are all honest and good now? I love to see how on ATS any time a cop stops a white guy and asks what he reads it is #ing tyranny and all cops need to be stopped by militia forces but when a black kid dies, all cops are always honest.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

we still dont know all the facts and there are so many unanswered questions, if zimmermans case is so airtight then zimmerman supporters should have no problem with him proving his case to a judge in a court of law.

You are fighting a straw man here. Nobody suggested that the case is closed. Nobody suggested that LEA and courts should ignore that whole situation.

However, Mr.Z has been convicted in the media by scumbags like Spike Lee and Sharpton.

and he has already been deemed innocent by some scumbags on here! and i'm not talking about innocent until proven guilty, some people on here have already asserted that zimmerman is not guilty.

That would be because he is innocent. Until proven guilty.

Isn't that how it still works?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground

That would be because he is innocent. Until proven guilty.

Isn't that how it still works?

innocent until proven guilty is different from assuming the guy is not guilty, innocent until proven guilty means he deserves his day in court. saying the guy is not guilty is just as bad as saying he is guilty, some people already have their minds made up. i for one believe he is innocent until proven guilty and i believe the investigation will lead him to be charged in the death of trayvon.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
New video released today. It shows George Zimmerman at the Police Station.

Guess what?

No ripped clothing. No bloody nose. No marks on the back of his head. No cut. No bruising. No grass stains on his back. No black eyes from his broken nose. Actually, not only does George Zimmerman look to be completely unharmed. He really does not look like the big fat out of shape slob many people like to pass him off as.

Zimmerman Video
edit on 29-3-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

No marks on the back of his head.

guess you missed this part of the video dailycaller.com...

grainy but it looks like the police were not lying when they said zimmerman had injuries

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

No, I saw that. I do not think that is a cut or gash and I will explain why....

Zimmerman was treated at the scene by EMT's.

How often do EMT's leave a gash wipe open? No bandage no nothing? That does not happen.

A gash that size would require stitches and medical attention. Before Zimmerman even went to the Police Station, Police would have taken him to the hospital. That is policy. If Police failed to do so, they could easily be sued for denying a prisoner his right to medical treatment.

That's not gash in his head. If it was, at the very minimum, EMT's would have bandage him, not let him walk away with a wide open gash in his head.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

I guess you missed my previous reply to this.....go watch the video. That man does not have a gash on the back of his head. That is a cherry picked picture of a shadow that appears as his head is turned and he is walking. There are plenty of other images in the video that show the back of his head and there is no gash. But im sure you'll ignore this post too.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by V4SL4ND

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

ok but i think its pointless trying to analyse such a low quality video for marks on someone. Its desperation. You can draw nothing conclusive from this video the quality is so bad.

if you get hit in the face its usually a red mark faint and not really noticable it takes about a day to get dark.
edit on 29-3-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said, but just to be fair, I read somewhere that the 'medical treatment' he got was in the back of a police car by a police officer, not EMT's.....which just makes it even more fishy. His lawyer said on one of the shows that he went the next day and got stitches in his head, so if that is true then show the medical report. But it is clear that man was not fighting for his life.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by yeti101

How often do EMT's leave a gash wipe open? No bandage no nothing? That does not happen.

A gash that size would require stitches and medical attention. Before Zimmerman even went to the Police Station, Police would have taken him to the hospital. That is policy. If Police failed to do so, they could easily be sued for denying a prisoner his right to medical treatment.

That's not gash in his head. If it was, at the very minimum, EMT's would have bandage him, not let him walk away with a wide open gash in his head.

Never heard of liquid sutures?

www.1cascade.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Let us ignore the "gash" on his head (which I do not think that is).

#1. Where is the blood on his face? Where is his black eyes from breaking his nose? Where is the swelling? Remember, this guy was on his back with Trayvon Martin on top of him, beating him so viciously that he feared for his life and was forced to shoot. Does this look like a guy that was just in a fight for his life, and was losing that fight?

#2 What about his back? Police report states Zimmerman's back was all wet and he had grass stains on his back. Where are they? His back looks clean. Does anyone see stains? We were all kids once. We all know what grass stains look like. They are VERY tough to get out. Where are they?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Forward the video a frame or two and it disappears. I see nothing resembling a gash in need of stitches on the back of his head.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground

reply to post by yeti101

Never heard of liquid sutures?

www.1cascade.com...

EMT's would not use liquid sutures. That would be the job done at the hospital by a Doctor. Not an EMT. An EMT's job is to stabilize a patient and get them to a doctor. EMT's do not close wounds.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

#1. Where is the blood on his face? Where is his black eyes from breaking his nose? Where is the swelling? Remember, this guy was on his back with Trayvon Martin on top of him, beating him so viciously that he feared for his life and was forced to shoot. Does this look like a guy that was just in a fight for his life, and was losing that fight?

#2 What about his back? Police report states Zimmerman's back was all wet and he had grass stains on his back. Where are they? His back looks clean. Does anyone see stains? We were all kids once. We all know what grass stains look like. They are VERY tough to get out. Where are they?

you dont get instant black eyes from a broken nose. It takes about a day to go dark. Same for any bruise.

Grass stains probably are there the video is such low quality and too far away. The police dont state how big the grass stains were. There is a lack of detail in the video - trying to draw anything about the physical appearance is pointless.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Huh? I'm not sure where you get the impression that paramedics cannot ever suture. It depends on the policy of the department.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

ok but i think its pointless trying to analyse such a low quality video for marks on someone. Its desperation. You can draw nothing conclusive from this video the quality is so bad.

if you get hit in the face its usually a red mark faint and not really noticable it takes about a day to get dark.

Have you ever a broken nose? It leaves much more than a red mark.

This is not supposed to be a man who got punched in the face, this is supposed to be a man who's nose is broken and he was being beaten so viciously that he was fearing for his life. Remember?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Obviously you don't believe innocent until proven guilty.

That would put you in the lynch mob side of things.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

you dont get instant black eyes from a broken nose. It takes about a day to go dark. Same for any bruise.

Grass stains probably are there the video is such low quality and too far away. The police dont state how big the grass stains were. There is a lack of detail in the video - trying to draw anything about the physical appearance is pointless.

I have broken my nose a few times. Sometimes the black eyes start right away. Sometimes they do not. One thing that does happen... you start swelling around the eyes right away. You can not hide that.

If grass stains were on the video, you would see dark streaks on his back against that red jacket. Do you see them? Yeah I don't either.

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join