It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

correct or if zimmerman put his hands on martin to detain him he would be right to defend himself.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

interesting image looks like a cut on the back of the head. still very grainy though but it looks like the police weren't lying when they said he had injuries.

edit on 29-3-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
All of you do realize that the sociological mechanism that is at work in the Trayvon Martin case is the exact same mechanism that got Obama elected President, right? It is like some sort of perfect laboratory experiment. The subjects are the Black people of the United States. Their behavior in both situations is identical. They are repeatedly acting on emotion with very little reasoning. They are not interested in the objective facts. They are driven by the color of a human beings skin, and their own extreme prejudicial hatred of all that they fear has prevented them from succeeding in the way of their dreams. Quick to blame. Quick to violent action. No understanding. Extreme anger and fear, self loathing and scapegoating.

Peace.

So basically only your facts are right, only your reasoning is the right reasoning, only your perception of the events that happen on that night are correct? Of course they are. You got it all right. Everything I assume and gathered from the information that was provided is wrong. I am so sorry. (I am guess you are not getting my sarcasm.)

As a minority I can say that yes, we have been conditioned by society. We have been conditioned by years of bigotry and unfair treatment. We have learned to expect it right out the door when we are faced with questionable actions on the part of the majority. We have been on the recieving in of water hoses, beatings with police batons, hangings and yes murders. It was only 43 years ago when my mother was refused a bed in a hotel because she was black. How is that so strange for you to understand that the moment we see any unfair treatment by the police/majority we strike back any way we can. Why can't you understand the genetic mistrust of your society?

What we have learned is that racism, even after you desegregated schools in the south a mere 55 or so years ago is a insititution. That racism is still going on and very strong, though a bit hidden now. What we have learned is that the majority race just does not understand or just does not care about the plight of the minority races in this country. You will even reason to yourselves that you were justified in committing genocide against the native peoples or that slavery was a cool thing. When you think that 400 years of depravity and evil was just a sweep under the rug and there were no lasting effects to the minorities well being and mental health .... well lets just say you can ignore it as you always have. Can't change the facts no matter how hard you try.

There are sites and groups like STORMFRONT that exist to promote your "white pride" when all it promotes is hatred and stupidity in already stupid people. You demonize the "black panther party" but never acknowledge that it was your racist ideals and treatment that created them, actually gave birth to them.

We do forgive, but we never forget. You keep bringing it up. Just like this incident when your young children are so outraged when there were three black characters in a movie. "death isn't as sad when a black person dies." So when an innocent black kid dies on the street and the police twiddle their fingers or there seems to be some type of cover up....notice is taken. When you demonize a dead kid because he black with not a shread of evidence just to cover up wrong doing .... we take notice. We have been through this before...consistantly.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Your position for lack of a better term is retarded, how can a person executing his right to patrol his neighborhood even if he has fantasies of being a cop be construed as stalking. Seriously dude you have an intellectual malfunction. The simple fact that he got off his arse and patrolled, roamed or drove around the neighborhood was to improve the quality of their lives and rid themselves of the scum that had been robbing their homes.

People making this out to be more than what it is for the self promotion, I always am observant when I drive through my neighborhood espicially in the evening, if I see someone who looks outta place I always ask them if I can help them, Ithink more people should become active in their neighborhoods, do not rely on the police to be the eyes and ears, Whether the shooting was justified or not is for the court to resolve on the evidence. My opinion is that this kid was trouble and most certainly would have ended up in prison for more petty crimes or perhaps something more serious if someone would have been actually home is those places he had robbed previously. I think he should get a good citizen award for saving the taxpayers thousands for criminal career cut short.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by takaris7

NIce post, try putting as much effort into your transforming your communiities as you do making BS excuses for the overall lack of desire to succeed that a majority of your Brothers display. Look at the social upheavel in your community and how the Black dude brags about his 10 babies momma's and 15 of his kids, none of which are supported by the dead beat. Do not externalise this problem, stop make excuses, it's old it's tired. You wanna be a low life POS fine, do not call me a racist because I point it out.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Since my post was closed he is new information about this case

I found this video of the Zimmerman 911 call uncut without the media editing it, Trayvon's Girlfriend says he was trying to get away from Zimmerman and that he was not running just walking faster, why Zimmerman says several times, "he is coming towards me" "He's running"?

Also if Zimmerman is outside his car talking to the police and following Trayvon and Trayvon sees Zimmerman with the phone is his hands, its obvious he knew Zimmerman was talking to the police while chasing him. Why did he run and hide?

All I hear is a very calm Zimmerman talking to the police, I'm sure Trayvon must heard part of the conversation while he was been followed or when he was hidding from Zimmerman and knew Zimmerman was talking to the police. he decided to confront Zimmerman once Z hangs up the call with 911.

Words from Zimmerman's Father
www.myfoxorlando.com...

Zimmerman's 911 Call

edit on 29-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Thanks for posting. More proof of media manipulation, this audio certainly clarifies that Zimmerman was acting calmly and not racially. I found it inrteresting how the 911 operator asked "is the suspect black, white, or hispanic" and Zimmerman answers "I think he is black". We never have heard the question played by the media, so only hearing the answer was a clear manipulation of the facts to the viewing public.
edit on 29-3-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It is an interesting photo....however it is clearly a cherry picked photo from the tapes. I have them 5 time now, pausing and looking and pausing and looking. That line is not visible on the back of his head consistently. It is some sort of shadow created while his head is turned while he is walking into the station.

I haven't actually logged in for probably over a year, I read daily, but this picture was my last straw. That man has no visible injuries on him that would indicate he had just fought for his life.

Please go watch the whole video for yourself. There are several good chances on those tapes to get a good look at the back of Zimmermans head which does not show that gash being present.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by takaris7

Originally posted by XXX777

So basically only your facts are right, only your reasoning is the right reasoning, only your perception of the events that happen on that night are correct? Of course they are. You got it all right. Everything I assume and gathered from the information that was provided is wrong. I am so sorry. (I am guess you are not getting my sarcasm.)

As a minority I can say that yes, we have been conditioned by society. We have been conditioned by years of bigotry and unfair treatment. We have learned to expect it right out the door when we are faced with questionable actions on the part of the majority. We have been on the recieving in of water hoses, beatings with police batons, hangings and yes murders. It was only 43 years ago when my mother was refused a bed in a hotel because she was black. How is that so strange for you to understand that the moment we see any unfair treatment by the police/majority we strike back any way we can. Why can't you understand the genetic mistrust of your society?

That racism is still going on and very strong, though a bit hidden now. What we have learned is that the majority race just does not understand or just does not care about the plight of the minority races in this country. You will even reason to yourselves that you were justified in committing genocide against the native peoples or that slavery was a cool thing. When you think that 400 years of depravity and evil was just a sweep under the rug and there were no lasting effects to the minorities well being and mental health .... well lets just say you can ignore it as you always have. Can't change the facts no matter how hard you try.

There are sites and groups like STORMFRONT that exist to promote your "white pride" when all it promotes is hatred and stupidity in already stupid people. You demonize the "black panther party" but never acknowledge that it was your racist ideals and treatment that created them, actually gave birth to them.

Wow.For a majority race huh? That sounds racist to me in that context. You argue against the white man being racist but say things that make you yourself seem the same way. People need to get together and find common ground. Stop saying thats a white guy,or thats a chinese guy and so on and so forth. We have to see people as just that. PEOPLE. As long as people keep bringing up the past it will always be a issue. To truely forgive we have to forget as well. Our ancestors were jerks i would not argue that at all.The flipping british thought they were so smart. I wish time travel was possible and we could stop them from ever getting slaves. As for STORMFRONT.
A bunch of Neo nazis does not represent all white people,same way as the BLACK PANTHERS do not represent all african americans. The Old panther party said recently they condemn the new ones actions regarding the wanted posters because it was working against their goals. The original panthers formed it to empower african americans not to hate on white people or any other people. They formed it out of love for their fellow african americans and these young bucks using their name have twisted the message. Did you know there were quite a few white people who were friends of the panthers? Anyway try to do liek some of us have done and see people for what they are. People.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't understand all these threads. This is some kind of false flag going on.

Another one that is trying to set a precedent:

www.foxnews.com...

Cop shows up for a 9/11 call with an alleged robbery and shoots the 19 year old black "assailant" who turns out to be unarmed and charges the guy with manslaughter who reported the robbery.

Now to begin with, he said there were 2, and they shoot the one unarmed one.

Second, many 9/11 calls or robbery end up being unsolved, or his word against the others, but when you're a victim of a crime you have the right to call 9/11, and no way can they make it a precedent for charging a person for manslaughter for police activities, that would be the end of police being paid a penny of any tax dollars of mine for who would take the chance and call for help and if they're not doing their job they can freaking take a leap in a rolling doughnut, and if they are propping up an illegal fascist system and all fascist systems are illegal for they are crimes against humanity, then they can go to jail themselves, and owe all their back wages back to the tax payers.

Because THIS IS AGENDA. There is something going on and its designed to make it look like everyone is going after blacks for no reason.

Something really odd is going on. Some sort of False Flag and if all these characters are actors, then the black ops are actually murdering people.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

interesting image looks like a cut on the back of the head. still very grainy though but it looks like the police weren't lying when they said he had injuries.

just heard some explosive eye witness testimony on the news. FOX35 WOFL interviewed someone who claims TM got on top of GZ started to beat him and said "you are going to die tonight" . Strange though as you would think GZ might of mentioned that to police.

Wasn't Eyewitness testimony, it was Zimmerman Senior, relaying what his son had told him following the events.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yep, clearly an agenda.

I think posting all the manipulations here on ATS brings that to light.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

hi yes i just heard this on the news i missed the start of the report last time.

I deletd it from my last post as its not independant testimony.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
so you are saying that when zimmerman told the police this kids where abouts, what he was wearing, and THEN decided not to listen to the dispatcher and follow this boy

Everybody's hung up on that decision to follow the boy vs not to follow the boy. Well, newsbreak: it's irrelevant. In this country, I'm free to go (I hope) where ever I please when I'm on public land, and so was Martin and so was Zimmerman (unless this evolves into stalking, which didn't happen). The ONLY issue in that whole tragedy is whether Zimmerman acted in self-defense. And I'd rather forensics and the jury determine that.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't understand all these threads. This is some kind of false flag going on.

Something really odd is going on. Some sort of False Flag and if all these characters are actors, then the black ops are actually murdering people.

Everyone knows that the wealth and power are held by a small percentage of people who will never allow themselves to lose that power. Whenever there is financial uncertainty, there usually follows social unrest and racism is a tried and tested formula to distract from day to day issues for most Americans.

While people are taking sides, fighting over scraps so to speak, life goes on for those at the top of the tree and usually these moments are used to push controversial issues, laws and actions that would otherwise draw wide public attention.

What they are in this instance I have no idea, but I'm sure we will find out after the fact. As usual.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
what was stopping zimmerman from becoming a police officer? did he have a job?

to all the people that are defending zimmerman, are you telling me that if you got into a fight with an unarmed man you would shoot to kill him once you start losing the fight?

zimmerman shot trayvon even after he knew the cops were on their way. how much time passes from the time zimmerman hangs up with cops til he shoots trayvon? how are you guys so sure the screams for help are zimmermans? how are you guys so quick to defend only the testimony that matches up with zimmermans story when there are several other conflicting accounts?

your best defense is that zimmerman was in a life or death situation, and i do not believe that was the case. he does not look like someone that was just in a life threatening fight. he does not look like someone who could not defend themselves properly. at first the argument was that travon was some lean mean super stud fighting machine and that zimmerman was an old fat out of shape guy.

we still dont know all the facts and there are so many unanswered questions, if zimmermans case is so airtight then zimmerman supporters should have no problem with him proving his case to a judge in a court of law.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
we still dont know all the facts and there are so many unanswered questions, if zimmermans case is so airtight then zimmerman supporters should have no problem with him proving his case to a judge in a court of law.

You are fighting a straw man here. Nobody suggested that the case is closed. Nobody suggested that LEA and courts should ignore that whole situation.

However, Mr.Z has been convicted in the media by scumbags like Spike Lee and Sharpton.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

how are you guys so quick to defend only the testimony that matches up with zimmermans story when there are several other conflicting accounts?

The most obvious answer, is usually the correct one. I think its clear what answer I'm referring to. If people were honest about the reasons for holding their opinions and showed some courage, it would make this question unnecessary.
edit on 29-3-2012 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by takaris7

NIce post, try putting as much effort into your transforming your communiities as you do making BS excuses for the overall lack of desire to succeed that a majority of your Brothers display. Look at the social upheavel in your community and how the Black dude brags about his 10 babies momma's and 15 of his kids, none of which are supported by the dead beat. Do not externalise this problem, stop make excuses, it's old it's tired. You wanna be a low life POS fine, do not call me a racist because I point it out.

Hey I hate the fact that minorites act like fools. I hate the fact that a black mother with 12 kids demand a house and welfare. I hate it when I see a black man kill another black man. I hate the fact that young black kids dont recognize the need for education. I hate them damn rappers and underwear showing fools. I hate it. Yet this kind of foolishness is not exclusive. Minorities do not all act like that, we are a diverse people. Not all hispanics get drunk, not all black people wear gold chains just like not all white people carry confederate flags.

I also understand that many try to angle their hate twards a specific racial group and blame them. Its not an excuse, its a fact that is hard to handle. That is racism. Is ignoring what happened before racism? Yes. White people can forget what happen before but that dosen't mean it didn't happen. We were tortured and ground down, we were torn from out culture and took out slave masters last names. We struggled in the 60's and lost our identity. You can't ignore it. The majority does not have that problem.(unless your Irish
) They were not segregated, whipped, beat, killed and treated like a dog. They were not forced to go in the "back door" or suffer other foolishness. They were not forced to live on reservations and scrape for food. Billions were not stolen from them by the government. (native americans are still in court trying to get money promised to them over 50 years ago)

The Nazi movement looks kinda kooky ignoring the Jew "thing."

Can black people be racist? Why, yes they can. I sure can and often think some things that I shouldnt. Is our racism a product of the enviornment we live in? Yes, I believe it was a created monster, a monster created by the majority that still exists today.

I have been to many towns in this great country (my job) and I see just as many white, uneducated, welfare having, baby momma's, criminal types in my travels. They are just as ignorant and stupid as anyone. They have degenerate ideals and lifestyles. Believe me, we do not hold the record on "Dumb." I could turn your words around and go to a place like Cumberland Maryland and see a fair amount of "the majority" with drug issues, child issues, food stamp issues, welfare issues, stupid issues ect ect ect.

Remember minorities only make up about 16% of the population.

When the police do not follow through and there is some sense of wrongdoing on their part ... we get nervouse. We get worried when justice is not being carried out and a person that should be in jail awaiting trail or at least on bond is not doing their time. We get worried because if it was a black person that shot a kid...we would be in jail, no bail, trial would have been set in two weeks.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join