It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

im skeptical about the broken nose but that doesnt mean he wasnt hit on the nose and it bled.

I think zimmerman could have panicked and embellished his story.

what do you think happened that night?

edit on 29-3-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground

Huh? I'm not sure where you get the impression that paramedics cannot ever suture. It depends on the policy of the department.

No it does not depend on Policy. Not even close.

EMT's are not Doctors. They are trained to apply emergency treatment. They treat you enough to stabilize you and get you to a doctor for further treatment. If you have a large cut, they clean it, they apply pressure to slow down or stop bleeding, then they bandage you up. AT no point in time will an EMT ever apply stitches of any type.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808
reply to post by V4SL4ND

This post is pointless.

It doesn't matter if Trayvon Martin was selling heroin out of the classroom whilst in his spare time making weapons of mass destruction.

IT DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THE EVENTS

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This latest example of yellow journalism makes it completely obvious that big media is pushing for a race war. Ignore the claims of the rag putting out the video, and take a close look. GZ has been cleaned up, but you can see what looks like a cut, a twisted nose, and a swollen eye.

Don't fall for their tactics people. Don't get played.

The same people who teach young men that acting like a thug is proving yourself a man, are the ones pushing for a race war.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

TM just doing what big media tells him to do, act like a thug.

Who really killed Trayvon Martin?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

im skeptical about the broken nose but that doesnt mean he wasnt hit on the nose and it bled.

Being hit in the nose and having it bleed, does not equal the justification of using deadly force.

What do I think happened? I wasn't there.

I think the evidence that has been released shows that George Zimmerman was negligent. At the moment the 911 Operator told him to not follow Martin, Zimmerman choose to not listen. By doing so, he accepts all the risk that comes from that decision. By not listening to the 911 Operator, he was negligent. This negligence put into motion the chain of events which lead to the death of Trayvon Martin. This by definition is Involuntary manslaughter.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You don't put a bandage on a cut inside the hair line, it only makes matters worse.

Stop buying the lies.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

That wasn't my point son...the poster i replied to made a statement about the possible uses or intention of the screwdriver martin had in his possession before the incident

i simply posted the pic to corroborate and support the theory(that some have) that martin was breaking into homes

and yes, if this went to trial the deceased character would most certainly be called into question... not necessarily this evidence, but something would be.

edit on 29-3-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

This latest example of yellow journalism makes it completely obvious that big media is pushing for a race war. Ignore the claims of the rag putting out the video, and take a close look. GZ has been cleaned up, but you can see what looks like a cut, a twisted nose, and a swollen eye.

Don't fall for their tactics people. Don't get played.

The same people who teach young men that acting like a thug is proving yourself a man, are the ones pushing for a race war.

There is something wrong with what you are suggesting.

#1 If his nose was twisted, he would have been taken to a hospital before being booked into jail. That is procedure and to not get him medical attention right away would leave the department open to a lawsuit.

#2. If he had a cut, no matter how superficial, EMT's would have gave him a bandage. This is policy. If they do not, they could be sued if the cut were to get infected.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm new on this subject...let me get this straight....Dude shoots guy while checking him out as possible thief/burglar/vampire.Shot dude dies.Po-leece take shooter into custody but don't charge him or hold him pending a decision by the DA to go to Grand Jury or not,Which usually meet quarterly.A month later,before the GrandJury had been seated,half the population freaks out,calls the President and an even dozen of the country's biggest idiots to come down and raise hell.Jesse,Al,panthers,militia all show up waving guns around which is what started this whole crapshoot.
The other half of the population suggest a wait-and-see approach until all the evidence is in and the DA acts or not.
The first half continues to freak out,puts a dead or alive reward on the shooter,publishes some poor old couples address as the shooters(who knows how that could have turned out) and copyrights the dead dudes name for profit.
And after all the hoot and hollering,all the wailing and knashing of teeth,shooter is still put of jail,not under indictment and the other dude is long buried?
This reminds me of the Rodney King riots when everybody got pissed and burned their own city down.....
Our system is based on due process and if we abandon it we have lynch law and mob justice .Is that how y'all want to live?
edit on 3/29/2012 by Homedawg because: need based changes

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

GZ has been cleaned up

I'm curious--if the police cuffed him and took him in for questioning before making the determination to arrest him or not, wouldn't they wanted have documented his injuries with photographs? If so, why would they have allowed him to clean up to the point where he looks like a fight was the last thing he did?

Interesting new piece of the puzzle, posted by Mr. Skeptic in this thread

Link

The man who prepared Trayvon Martin's body for his funeral did at least two interviews on Wednesday, declaring that the 17-year-old did not have any cuts or bruises on his hands to support George Zimmerman's claim that he was in a fight with the teen before he killed him

So now we have a video that, at best, shows Zimmerman was in a small scuffle and a witness as to what Trayvon's injuries may or may not have been.

Hmmm. I'm seriously doubting there was any claimed fight at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Who is this Trayvon Martin...?
The Real Trayvon Martin

If Trayvon would have been white...we white's would be thanking Zimmerman 'security watch' for getting this punk off the streets!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yeah i think he will be charged with involuntary manslaughter. But i'm still not sure if they will get a conviction.

Personally i think TM took offense to being followed or questioned by zimmerman and attacked him. I think zimmermans actions were stupid but at the same time he didnt do anything illegal.

TM had a few choices he could have made but i think he chose to attack zimmerman. He could have called the police himself to complain about zimmerman. He could have went to the nearest house and asked for help if he thought zimmerman was a threat. Or he could have spoken to zimmerman and defused the situation himself.

I think TM chose to escalate and attacked him.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If you guys see the video you will see his nose a little swollen and you CLEARLY see the police officer looking at the back of his head his head, YES its no dripping blood and his nose is not open and blood falling everywhere.

BROKEN NOSE could be any type of nose injury that causes pain, bones broken or blood coming out of it because of a cut .

Here is a few broken noses with no blood.

But you guys were expecting to see a broken nose like this to believe him RIGHT?

edit on 29-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by Highground

Huh? I'm not sure where you get the impression that paramedics cannot ever suture. It depends on the policy of the department.

No it does not depend on Policy. Not even close.

EMT's are not Doctors. They are trained to apply emergency treatment. They treat you enough to stabilize you and get you to a doctor for further treatment. If you have a large cut, they clean it, they apply pressure to slow down or stop bleeding, then they bandage you up. AT no point in time will an EMT ever apply stitches of any type.

Please provide a reference that says a paramedic cannot apply wound glue to a wound on the head. It's certainly safer than bandaging it as you suggest.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

Again this is a red herring and is dependent upon the nature of the start of the incident.

1. What if Zimmerman was covered in blood and scars and bandages? Does that mean he is innocent? Of course not, it would depend on whether Trayvon was defending himself. Remember SYG allows you to KILL. A few cuts and bruises is well within that obviously.

2.Since we know that Zimmerman was not hospitalized, we know that his life being in danger, was due to his PERCEPTION, rather than any evidenced cause by his injuries. In other words, he was screaming 'allegedly' after receiving superficial wounds which could be treated at the scene. T

3.One of the witnesses claims that they saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and backs up Zimmerman's statement of Trayvon smashing his head multiple times (for a minute) into the pavement. This video clearly shows that unless Zimmerman has a metal plate in his shaven scalp, this is highly implausible. It brings into question the reliability of this witnesses testimony.

Now, on to speculation;

A couple of striking comments have been made by Zimmerman's father (bare in mind, he was not present at the incident and is only going from 'gut instinct' in the same way that Zimmerman's friend Joe, My-Role-In-This-Just-Doesn't-Make-Sense Oliver was contributing to the daily feed, before it seems he has retreated back tot he woodwork in I hope some embarrassment. Except, GZ Senior has the paternal excuses to cover for his son. Here is what he said.

In an exclusive interview with myFOXorlando, Robert Zimmerman detailed his son's account of the night, claiming Martin beat his son for over a minute and told him something along the lines of, "You're going to die tonight." Read more: www.foxnews.com...

You're going to die tonight

To me, this is either a statement that occurred by Trayvon as stated, or it is made up. But if it IS made up, why this choice of words? Why not something less dramatic?

I think if it is made up, it is something that we can describe as 'projecting', it may have been what was actually in Zimmerman's mind, or the sort of thing he thinks are in the minds of young black men in hoodies in such situations and presents it to the outside world in the complete belief that everyone would share this perception and not question the finality of the words which are in stark contrast to Trayvon's character. I would expect his father to just relay the information from his son to the press regardless of whether he believes it or not, seeing it as his duty. Fair enough.

However, I came across this comment by his Father today;

I never foresaw so much hate coming from the president, the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP," said Robert Zimmerman, the father of George Zimmerman

Zimmerman Senior hates Obama

Whether you agree with him or not, you can't deny that this is a political comment, one that some might feel will resonate with people on this forum, and create suspicion of his motives to others. To me, it makes me suspicious in particular on the influence he has had upon his son over the years and whether his views ultimately influenced the perception of some people which led to this incident.

I know its a lot of what ifs, but thats what this site is about. I'm not pulling this out of my ass either, we all have other roles in life beside posting in forums, and one of mine is to complete assessments on motivation on individuals such as GZ and I have a belief now, that his father is an important part of this puzzle.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808

That wasn't my point son...the poster i replied to made a statement about the possible uses or intention of the screwdriver martin had in his possession before the incident

i simply posted the pic to corroborate and support the theory(that some have) that martin was breaking into homes

and yes, if this went to trial the deceased character would most certainly be called into question... not necessarily this evidence, but something would be.

I'm not your son.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

You don't put a bandage on a cut inside the hair line, it only makes matters worse.

Stop buying the lies.

Your telling me to not buy lies... ok, and I will start with your outright lie.

Here is a pdf from Utah's EMT basic teaching and testing guidelines. You will notice in the table of contents the section under "bandaging/bleeding control". For the head, there is 2 sections. One is "Bandaging - Head (Ear, Eye, or Side of Head)" the second is "Bandaging - Top of Head"

Source

They do bandage inside the hair line. It is really quite ridiculous actually. What they do is wrap your head up like a mummy as shown in this video.

or this video

or this one

For an injury to the back of the head, you use a triangle bandaging technique as shown in this video

This is basic first aid, as described here in this wilderness manual.
First Aid

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

I guess the police mistakenly thought that with an eye witness to collaborate GZ story, the report by the police, and medics brought in to treat the wounds, they wouldn't need pictures.

What the mortician, NOT a coroner, confirms to me, is that there is no evidence that GZ struck first.

You can punch someone in the face, and not get bruises on your hands.

You are getting played by the media, who at this point in time, are obviously trying to push a race war.

In an election year with a black president.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 29-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join