It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
New video released today. It shows George Zimmerman at the Police Station.

Guess what?

No ripped clothing. No bloody nose. No marks on the back of his head. No cut. No bruising. No grass stains on his back. No black eyes from his broken nose. Actually, not only does George Zimmerman look to be completely unharmed. He really does not look like the big fat out of shape slob many people like to pass him off as.

Zimmerman Video
edit on 29-3-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

That video has been around for a day already,
and has already been debunked.
Here you can see the BS propaganda that the MSM
is spewing again, by posting a video with the headline
*no injuries in video*, when clearly if you look at this picture,
you can see the back of his head is injured.
Here
YOU can see zimmermans nose is crooked looks broke to me
and right under the eye you can see bruising, and anyone who has ever had a black eye
can tell you it looks worse a day or two after the initial hit.

Just amazes me how the MSM works and people keeps buying into
the story they want too, that zimmerman is a cold blooded murderer.
Which is far from the truth, atleast to the fact he has not been charged
or convicted so he is innocent....Do not forget it was a rainy day, remember
that is why treyvon had his hoody on.
The blood got washed off in the rain,
The ground underneath said grass still hurts. It was raining, good luck finding blood in the grass, especially if Zimmerman got up and moved after he shot Martin.
GUN shot wounds are not all the same some bleed very little
on the outside.
Remember it had been raining so it easily could of washed off

of course there is not a lot of blood
it had been raining and most the blood had washed off
in the showers. Not that hard to understand..... Video proves nothing though

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I have no dog in the whole race-war fight thing. Seems to me the only people with a race issue are those who want to push their views that it's a race issue.

I don't care if they're flying purple people eaters.

I also would like to see a coroner's report but since we're the mighty computer armchair detectives, we have to go with what they'll allow us to see. We're not the cops or the medical examiners or the prosecutors or the defense attorneys and the probability that anyone here would ever end up on a jury if it does go to trial is about nil, so I'm feeling quite confident that my opinion means squat to the actual investigation.

It doesn't negate the fact the mortician that handled his body saw no evidence of injury aside from the gunshot. It is what it is--take it or leave it because your opinion matters about as much as mine does.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

You post a bunch of moronic videos that don't address the situation, and waste time.

Here is an article you can read, and you don't have to wait from some advertisement.

firstaid.webmd.com...

Apply pressure until the bleeding stops. Only if the bleeding does not stop do you need more extreme measures.

Its like you don't care about the truth.

Just here to push the race war?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
reply to post by poet1b

I have no dog in the whole race-war fight thing. Seems to me the only people with a race issue are those who want to push their views that it's a race issue.

I don't care if they're flying purple people eaters.

I also would like to see a coroner's report but since we're the mighty computer armchair detectives, we have to go with what they'll allow us to see. We're not the cops or the medical examiners or the prosecutors or the defense attorneys and the probability that anyone here would ever end up on a jury if it does go to trial is about nil, so I'm feeling quite confident that my opinion means squat to the actual investigation.

It doesn't negate the fact the mortician that handled his body saw no evidence of injury aside from the gunshot. It is what it is--take it or leave it because your opinion matters about as much as mine does.

What I dont understand is why people have an issue with others speculating on current events. If none of us did that, this site would be starved of user content.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

Which also proves that there is no evidence the GZ attacked TM, for those paying attention.

Knuckles don't bruise easily, especially when you punch someone in the nose.

Open your eyes, the media has been extremely biased on this story.

This whole story is pure propaganda.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

You post a bunch of moronic videos that don't address the situation, and waste time.

Here is an article you can read, and you don't have to wait from some advertisement.

firstaid.webmd.com...

Apply pressure until the bleeding stops. Only if the bleeding does not stop do you need more extreme measures.

Its like you don't care about the truth.

Just here to push the race war?

Show me one single post on this topic where I EVER mention race?

I dont give a rat's arse if Zimmerman was purple and Martin was green. I have been VERY clear, in my MANY post on this topic that I do not believe race is an issue in this at all. But if you can find ANY post where I make race an issue at all, please post it and prove me to be a liar with an agenda. I beg you to do so, and I even dare you to do so. Because you and I both know, I never have made race an issue.

And you link is about minor head wounds. Repeatedly bashing someone's head into the ground is not a minor head wound. It is called a closed head wound, because you do not know if there is trauma to the brain. When you impact a head into anything, one of the biggest concerns is that the brain will hit the skull. This is what causes concussions. Your link for a "minor" head wound does not match up with the story that Zimmerman had a "gash" in his head.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think this proves that zimmerman was actaully
smaller then martin. No way now seeing the video
did zimmerman have 100 lbs on treyvon NO WAY!!

Trayvon was more built, more muscular, taller, and BIGGER than
zimmerman..
Which is the only thing the video proves.
That zimmerman was the under dog in a fight..
THIS SMOKING GUN VIDEO JUST BLEW UP into a million pieces..
The MSM propaganda just gets worse and worse, especially
if your still buying into those pictures of martin from when
he was 11.
edit on 29-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

Exactly!, there's truth in all the points above. Especially the part about investigating a current issue that involves possible injustice and or conspiracy....but when it comes down to it, all we(unqualified people) can do is speculate.

Also the same should go for the mortician. He isn't a coroner/medical examiner is he?...maybe Dr Quincy M.E should have kept his mouth shut, til we get forensic facts

edit on 29-3-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Which also proves that there is no evidence the GZ attacked TM, for those paying attention.

You are correct. It doesn't prove anything, except that, according to that guy's statement, he didn't have any other wound on his body except for the gunshot.

I've seen the media bias. I've seen the protests and the wanted posters. It doesn't mean I agree for a second with any of it. I have not played into any racial baiting or media mind-bending tricks.

In my brain, I'm seeing a bunch of sketchy "facts" that keep getting put out with a bunch of "he said-she saids" and, for whatever twisted reason, I am interested in sorting through that to see what happens. I have tried to make it a priority to put together the little pieces we have to paint an overall picture. That picture doesn't paint Trayvon as an angel and it doesn't paint Zimmerman as a monster.

It simply has me seeing more evidence against Zimmerman than in his favor and that's all.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

zimmerman..
he was 11.

You seem to be getting a tad desperate. I've had a broken nose myself I can tell you one thing, you bleed a hell of a lot. Mr Ziummerman's shirt seems awfully clean in that video. And scalp injuries like to the back of the head also bleed a lot. Mr Zimmerman's head was awfully clean as well. Hmmmm.... I think he's still a lying murderer.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

zimmerman..
he was 11.

You seem to be getting a tad desperate. I've had a broken nose myself I can tell you one thing, you bleed a hell of a lot. Mr Ziummerman's shirt seems awfully clean in that video. And scalp injuries like to the back of the head also bleed a lot. Mr Zimmerman's head was awfully clean as well. Hmmmm.... I think he's still a lying murderer.

Not trying to split hair here, but I've seen a friend have his nose broken in a fight, and it didn't bleed much. He later had it fixed at the doctor's. For myself, I've had a head injury at about the same spot as Mr.Z is alleged to have, and it did bleed, then it stopped. I didn't lose much blood or anything. The concussion was really bad, though.

All I'm saying is "it depends".

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker808

Exactly!, there's truth in all the points above. Especially the part about investigating a current issue that involves possible injustice and or conspiracy....but when it comes down to it, all we(unqualified people) can do is speculate.

Also the same should go for the mortician. He isn't a coroner/medical examiner is he?...maybe Dr Quincy M.E should have kept his mouth shut, til we get forensic facts

edit on 29-3-2012 by truthseeker808 because: (no reason given)

Well, since everyone's mouth is open on this case, I can't see a reason for why the mortician (I've not read his statement if he has made one?) can't likewise chip in. I mean its not like an arrest or charges or anything like that is in the offing is it? So what is the problem? If a real trial is not offered by the authorities, then a trial by media, by the people I suppose is the only alternative. I guess this is what occurred in the old days, mob justice. Its what happens when the authorities fail to do their job.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

zimmerman..
he was 11.

how conveniently this fits your defense, first zimmerman was a fat overweight slob that in no way could have defended himself against the super stud trayvon, now you are saying he was to small to take on trayvon. if anything that video shows that zimmerman was alot more physically fit then we were led to believe.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It's also photoshopped...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If there is no injury to the back of his head then what is the cop inspecting at :50 into the video?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973
Well, since everyone's mouth is open on this case, I can't see a reason for why the mortician (I've not read his statement if he has made one?) can't likewise chip in. I mean its not like an arrest or charges or anything like that is in the offing is it? So what is the problem? If a real trial is not offered by the authorities, then a trial by media, by the people I suppose is the only alternative. I guess this is what occurred in the old days, mob justice. Its what happens when the authorities fail to do their job.

The Mortician did release a statement.

The man who prepared Trayvon Martin's body for his funeral did at least two interviews on Wednesday, declaring that the 17-year-old did not have any cuts or bruises on his hands to support George Zimmerman's claim that he was in a fight with the teen before he killed him.

Source

This was posted on the last page. I plan on looking for more info when I have some more free time.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
the cop is looking at it like"ya call that a life threatening injury, good luck convincing the judge and jury about that one"!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey, breaking..CNN says they have an eyewitness..interview excerpt running now..full thing on anderson cooper's show later. what I heard was a bit inconclusive..need to hear the whole thing. Now, what bothers me most about this whole story is, zimmerman is CLEARLY being protected by someone powerful. Why? I'm sure it's been said a thousand times now, if a black man were the shooter, he'd be in jail. there are so many inconsistencies..the body being left in the morgue 3 days before notification..how clean zimmerman looked in that police video..his "friend" joe oliver coming forward, except, he barely knew the guy..talk about hidden hands behind the scenes..damn..
edit on 29-3-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It sure looks like the media is trying to push a race war. From the beginning this story has been heavily biased against Zimmerman.

You clearly don't seem interested in the facts, so I have wonder what your agenda is.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

neither do you
edit on 29-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join