It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
the MSM will be very sympathetic to the "community" when they burn down Sanford after the trial. Community: when is a 6'3". 170lb., 17 year old a "little boy"? Please don't insult our intelligence. Also, if you want us to take you seriously, you have got to work on your leadership!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I believe they do have an agenda. As I stated in another post somewhere along the way, there was a case very similar to this that happened last year, except the guy with the gun was a cop. I bet you didn't hear about it. Hardly anyone did and to this day, it remains swept under the rug. Sensless murders happen all the time all over the world but for whatever their reasons are, they picked this one to keep in the headlines, giving us only enough information to fight over. There's so much more we're not being told and what is being told is spun in very bias ways towards one side or the other, again, just enough to keep us fighting. It's obvious and you don't need to point it out in every, single post.

But my question to you would be--

What would you like us here to do? This site is not the MSM, last time I checked. Would you like us to just ignore it? Instead of talking about the incident, should we just whine on about how the media is all pulling our strings trying to start a race war and tell everyone we don't agree with how ignorant they are because they don't see it? Should we close all the threads and pretend it didn't happen?

As a poster earlier said, what is the problem with discussing current events here? It's what this site is built for. Maybe, in in the process, someone will uncover something bigger than the case.

It's not like the posters here are new to conspiracies. That's why we're here!
edit on 29-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
few reminders:
zimmerman looks clean on the video because he had to change his clothes - previous ones were probably secured by police as an evidence.
martin could have no bruises or cuts on his hands because - and that's my theory - after single punch from surprise, which probably knocked zimmerman down - he could just grab his neck and smash his head against the sidewalk.
as for his head, you can be sure that thing on his head isn't a shadow. what's more probable is that it gets blurred out by video compression on other frames. things like that don't appear out of nowhere and certainly aren't compression artifacts themselves - i was working with video editing software for years, i know what i'm talking about.
also, if he was punched in the nose once - it's possible it got broken without bleeding.
and finally, he was given medical care at the back of police car. they wanted to take him to the hospital, but he refused. his lawyer advised him to go there the next day.

and one more thing. the event itself has nothing to do with race, but the way it's blown out of proportion by mass media and everyone else, has. this whole BS is designed to rise racial tensions as high as possible, perhaps to ignite civil war to justify martial law. far fetched? look in the mirror, how you were all spoon fed lies. look at this topic (and quite a few others), like you're all jumping to each others throats. what do you think will happen on the streets between zimmerman's supporters and new black panthers when the jury will say he's innocent? how will the situation look like on the streets of all major united states cities then, when zimmerman gets killed by some black person?

THINK.
edit on 29-3-2012 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The video isn't all that grainy. Period.

If I ever get so badly beaten I am in fear of my life, I hope it's like this cup cake beating and I recover perfectly, like this, after an hour or two. Oh, yeah, and that my injuries heal in an hour. Kewel.

Zimmerman initiated the incident; Zimmerman is responsible for the kid's death.

For those right-wing knights of the white camellia who are blaming the media-- this incident blew up because the cops, at the behest of higher ups who ignored the recommendation of the homicide cop on the scene, FAILED to do their jobs.

Here's the cop legal theory: Shooter kills unarmed man. Shooter says he was standing his ground while being threatened. Dead man does not dispute this account. Dead man offers no counter argument. Cops conclude shooter has told whole truth and nothing but. Therefore, he's innocent, case closed.

Even those of you who are unregenerate klu-kluxers must see that this is absurd.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
1) no marks or contusions visible from police station video tape to back of head looks 100% normal

2) not one visible grass stain, did they just disappear? no outward sign on clothing of grass stains?

3) no visible blood stains on neck of Zimmerman's collar nor any signs of blood on back of the killer

4) the nose looks perfectly normal not even a bandage

5) no sign of blood on or near nose and as a broken nose would bleed profusely I expect lots of blood on front of the killers front...meaning his tee-shirt and outer coat...I see no indication of even one drop of blood on the killers front clothing...why?

6) no indication of any injury in the slightest to the killer not one shread of a physical altercation and the injuries sufferred as claimed by the killer...why?

7) why did he ignore the directive to leave the victum alone to back off...why?

8) why did the killer turn off, remember now, the killer after ignoring the dispatcher, an agent of authority, turn off his radio? This puts him in danger as the police have no idea now of where the killer is and what he is up to and if he is in any danger....can you explian ignoring the directive to back off and immediately, putting yourself in danger, turn off all communication with the police....why? a double why?

8) cheif investigator thinks the killers story does not add up and pushes for an arrest and manslaughter charge and is over ruled from an the states AG that is not even on the scene....WHY?

I could go on to so many other violations of a proper investigation the list would be too long but further delay in arresting the killer is another day of justice denied, a murderer is held up to the country as symbol of racism, injustice, a murderer acting out his fantasies resulting in a death but above the law because his father was a judge. I have and the country has seen this script before yet again men and murderers above the law.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
few reminders:
zimmerman looks clean on the video because he had to change his clothes - previous ones were probably secured by police as an evidence.

You don't know that. He was wearing a red jacket which couldve been mistaken for a sweater. Very unlikely police will let you change clothes in a potential murder investigation or change at the scene. Where? In a car? Did they bring a fresh pair of correct fitting clothes for him or just let him return to his home? Not realistic.

martin could have no bruises or cuts on his hands because - and that's my theory - after single punch from surprise, which probably knocked zimmerman down - he could just grab his neck and smash his head against the sidewalk.

Unless Zimmerman simply stood there with his hands by his sides whilst he was being punched and his head smashed, its completely unrealistic.

as for his head, you can be sure that thing on his head isn't a shadow. what's more probable is that it gets blurred out by video compression on other frames. things like that don't appear out of nowhere and certainly aren't compression artifacts themselves - i was working with video editing software for years, i know what i'm talking about.

I've heard more so-called experts in video technology from the internet than I can bare over the last 4 years with the birth certificate lunacy. Let's wait for some photos which should have been taken at the scene or at the station at the very least to confirm this. Plus, people can see faces in potatoes and tomatoes, they can see what they want to see and what shadows can suggest.

also, if he was punched in the nose once - it's possible it got broken without bleeding.

This is the weakest argument. You dont base a conclusion on the exception but the rule. 9 times out of ten, broken noses bleed. And they bleed heavily. Fact.

and finally, he was given medical care at the back of police car. they wanted to take him to the hospital, but he refused. his lawyer advised him to go there the next day.

You only refuse to go to the hospital if you are not in urgent need. This is obvious.

and one more thing. the event itself has nothing to do with race, but the way it's blown out of proportion by mass media and everyone else, has. this whole BS is designed to rise racial tensions as high as possible, perhaps to ignite civil war to justify martial law. far fetched? look in the mirror, how you were all spoon fed lies. look at this topic (and quite a few others), like you're all jumping to each others throats. what do you think will happen on the streets between zimmerman's supporters and new black panthers when the jury will say he's innocent? how will the situation look like on the streets of all major united states cities then, when zimmerman gets killed by some black person?

If you don't understand why its to do with race, then that doesn't mean it isn't. Listen and learn or don't But don't be in denial, like your post clearly indicates.

Here some very simple advice if you ever care to take it: The most obvious conclusion to an event is the most likely one. You have done ridiculous gymnastics to make your points seem credible and don't seem to even be convincing yourself.

THINK.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Agreed that someone is trying to create a race war. We need to step back and ask who would benefit from such a thing..why would the american people need to be distracted? hmm..www.haaretz.com...

edit on 29-3-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Agreed that someone is trying to create a race war. We need to step back and ask who would benefit from such a thing..why would the american people need to be distracted? hmm..www.haaretz.com...

edit on 29-3-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

George Soro's and Cloward Pipens!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
CNN just aired Breaking News that the scuffle was seen by several eyewitness and Zimmerman was being beaten up by Trayvon. Also. the police Department confirmed scratches and bruises on Zimmerman before he was taken into custody.

This is official word by the City of Sanford Police Dept

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
few reminders:

You don't know that. He was wearing a red jacket which couldve been mistaken for a sweater. Very unlikely police will let you change clothes in a potential murder investigation or change at the scene. Where? In a car? Did they bring a fresh pair of correct fitting clothes for him or just let him return to his home? Not realistic.

Unless Zimmerman simply stood there with his hands by his sides whilst he was being punched and his head smashed, its completely unrealistic.

I've heard more so-called experts in video technology from the internet than I can bare over the last 4 years with the birth certificate lunacy. Let's wait for some photos which should have been taken at the scene or at the station at the very least to confirm this. Plus, people can see faces in potatoes and tomatoes, they can see what they want to see and what shadows can suggest.

This is the weakest argument. You dont base a conclusion on the exception but the rule. 9 times out of ten, broken noses bleed. And they bleed heavily. Fact.

You only refuse to go to the hospital if you are not in urgent need. This is obvious.

If you don't understand why its to do with race, then that doesn't mean it isn't. Listen and learn or don't But don't be in denial, like your post clearly indicates.

Here some very simple advice if you ever care to take it: The most obvious conclusion to an event is the most likely one. You have done ridiculous gymnastics to make your points seem credible and don't seem to even be convincing yourself.

THINK.

Who is to say that there was any blood on zimmerman in the first place ?
Or that it did not wash off in the rain.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

An eyewitness to the Trayvon Martin shooting says George Zimmerman didn't look injured after the incident.

www.cnn.com...#/video/bestoftv/2012/03/29/ac-trayvon-martin-witness-not-hurt.cnn

He wasnt hurt bad at all as confirmed by witness and video,, I thought he was getting beat down,,, not!!
edit on 29-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
video.msnbc.msn.com...

2:27 on. The wounds are obvious.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Source please?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'll save my thoughts.

Source

An anonymous witness plans to appear on CNN tonight and disclose what happened the night Neighborhood Watch volunteer George Zimmerman shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford.

The witness will appear on the show Anderson Cooper 360, which airs at 8 p.m. eastern time, a publicist said. The person is said to have seen the Feb. 26 shooting, although a partial transcript of the interview reveals the person could not identify who was where during the scuffle that led to Trayvon's death.

The witness told CNN he saw part of the struggle between Zimmerman and Trayvon and then saw Trayvon dead on the ground face down, the transcript shows.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

wow a little spot,, We were told he was getting beat down and his injurys dont show a beat down
edit on 29-3-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Ok for those of you defending Trayvon , one of the witnesses is a 13 year old BLACK kid which confirms Zimmerman story but now his mother says the contrary, this is what he says it happened:

A 13-year-old who is one of two key witnesses in the Trayvon Martin shooting felt “pressured” by cops to tailor what he saw, his mom told the Daily News Thursday.

The revelation comes as shooter George Zimmerman’s father went public with new claims, including that Trayvon told his son “you’re going to die tonight.”

Police in Sanford, Fla., have said that Austin Brown, who went out to walk his dog on Feb. 26 near where Trayvon was shot, saw Zimmerman lying in the grass crying for help just before the slaying.

But Austin’s mom, Cheryl Brown, told the News that when cops interviewed her son eight days after Trayvon’s death, he told them he saw only one person lying in the grass and he couldn’t tell who it was.

“He kept telling them he couldn't see anything because it was too dark,” she said. “He said he couldn't see the race or anything. He never saw a second person. ”

“Then they asked him if he saw what the man was wearing. They gave him a multiple choice question and gave him three colors. He said, ‘I think it was red’”

Zimmerman, 28, was wearing a red and black jacket. Trayvon, 17, was wearing a grey hoodie.

“Knowing my son, I believe he felt pressured to give the color,” Brown said. (TOTAL BS from this mother, its obvious this mother doesnt want his son to be mix on Zimmerman been innocent, just because of all the racism going on)

“He really couldn't see anything,” she said. “I think when interviewing a 13 year old you don't give them three options.”

The new account is another blow to the case that grows increasingly contradictory.

One person has told police he saw a man lying on the ground calling for help with an attacker on top of him - an account that backs Zimmerman’s version of what happened.

The witness, identified only as “John,” told Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV last week: “The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: ‘help, help.’”

Others have said the cries for help sounded like they came from Trayvon.

Zimmerman’s lawyer on Thursday discounted new video showing

his client four hours after the shooting looking unhurt, saying his wounds had been cleaned up by then.

Lawyer Craig Sonner has said Trayvon pounded Zimmerman’s head into a sidewalk and that Zimmerman suffered a broken nose. A police report said he was bleeding on the back of the head and the nose.

The security camera video footage shows Zimmerman arriving at the police station looking unmarred.

“I’m not sure it has (value) as far as being able to see the injuries that are recently sustained and later cleaned up,” Sonner said.

Sonner noted that it did appear at one point that a Sanford police officer was examining the back of Zimmerman’s head — although there was nothing obvious to the eye.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...
edi t on 29-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Source please?

None on the internet that I'm finding...Sorry.

I'm actually watching CNN Breaking News right now,

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The whole issue of whether they acatually fought is moot, anyway. Who started the confrontation? That's the question.

The video is possibly consistent with what the police report says, but it's also clear that he did got his head smashed into the pavement over and over. It adds nothing to the question of who assaulted who first. I hope the new witness(es?) can help clear that up.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

See now, if my son was ever questioned be it as a witness or myself being questioned I would demand they record it, if they say no I get a lawyer. Now there is no proof (or is there) of this interview done 8 days later with the 13 year old witness. I am surprised it's not.

edit on 29-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Being under 18 your not treated as an adult
although treyvon is close to being 18 a legal
adult. His arrest record is sealed being a minor.
He very well could of been charged as a minor
for something and we would not know.
Treyvon was no innocent little kid,
he was a grown man who had a short
temper that got him in the end.

He does not have a criminal record so he must be a criminal? What about the fact that that all applies to Zimmerman as well. How many women did he beat up before he turned 18?
You cannot castigate someone because you DO NOT have evidence that you should.
This is just getting stupider.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join