It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Originally posted by steve95988

Originally posted by SpaceJ
reply to post by steve95988

What makes him a thug?

He was walking in his own town, to his own home, where his little brother was waiting to finish watching a basketball game, while talking to his girlfriend. He was just buying something to eat.

What makes him any different than you?

I have seen his fb page... his posts... his pictures.... he was a known gang member... he flashes gang signs in his recent pictures... he talks about drugs.... he was out at night prowling!! you DONT do that in my town!! You Dont!!! especially when there had been multiple break-ins and robberies! Thats not good!!!

This is after the fact. If you would of seen him on the street you would of known he was in a gang or a thug? (that remains to be seen as I have not seen his page) Of course you wouldn't unless you were stereotyping...

after the fact right back at you, All of this is after the fact.

Stereotyping: there you go, finally owning up to what liberals have been arguing all morning

Do you understand what you are reading?
Do you understand the after the fact point being made here?

comment wasnt directed to you how ever could you understand, is there a point you want to make?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An
People are talking about Trayvon being in a gang and giving gang hand signs on some website, irrelevant what does that have to do with him walking home from the store? Did he have a history of gang banging in that neighborhood to justify why he was a threat to this gun toting man?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

Cuz these people have lost their minds and are just saying what AM radio tells them to think. None of them are thinking logically. I used to like ATS because even when I did not agree with someone, we all agreed that in America you are supposed to be free to do things like walk home from the store.
Where did those people go?
"This is America and you have the freedom to walk home at night"
has been replaced by
"This is America and you have the right to chase down and kill a black kid if it is night time and you are scurred."

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Damn - i just bought my bag of Skittle's to...
Dont open the bag ...Back away slowly ..I saw a short documntry between a tv show... Use plyers or rubber gloves an chuck them down a bottomless well or sink hole. Because anything they touch turns inti skittles as well. OOPS just had a though if thr bag breaks on the way down an touches the Planet Earth .It to includeing us will turn ino skittled. Whom evever invented thr=ease skittles of mass destructioon.Coyld turn all of our universe times space entriity ini skittles .This is why scincetists need to be stiopped Join the ARMY OF THE 17 AN A HALF monkeys tioday..PS we accept coupons but not for skittles.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by Chai_An
People are talking about Trayvon being in a gang and giving gang hand signs on some website, irrelevant what does that have to do with him walking home from the store? Did he have a history of gang banging in that neighborhood to justify why he was a threat to this gun toting man?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

Cuz these people have lost their minds and are just saying what AM radio tells them to think. None of them are thinking logically. I used to like ATS because even when I did not agree with someone, we all agreed that in America you are supposed to be free to do things like walk home from the store.
Where did those people go?
"This is America and you have the freedom to walk home at night"
has been replaced by
"This is America and you have the right to chase down and kill a black kid if it is night time and you are scurred."

Wow. No one is saying anybody has a right to kill anybody at all. Did you miss your Black Panther meeting, rr are you just deluded of the "evil whitey" because of your "opression" from almost 200 years ago?

This double standard is outrageous.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The thing is that anyone could have been under the clothing he was wearing. Any color, any gender.

Would you all be singing the same tune if Martin was female? Would anyone have followed a 17 year old girl walking home in a hoodie in the first place? So he was suspicious just for being male? What made him suspicious? These are the things I wanted to discuss here but it won't happen.

Zimmerman became the aggressor when he engaged in a running pursuit of someone he knew nothing about and had no reason to follow.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

You have a right to follow someone in your neighborhood and talk to them.

You also have a right to self-defense.

Martin, from the photos of him and what we know about his school performance, was more than likely into some kind of gang activity and/or was familiar with street violence.

These two factors do not blend well together with the situation. From Martin's perspective, he was being approached by an unknown person at night. His street senses likely kicked in, and he presumed he was being attacked (even if Zimmerman was not combative or aggressive).

Zimmerman then reacts in self-defense, and the young man is dead.

If the young man were white, we would have heard nothing about the case.

Since he's black... all hell has broken loose.

Like I said... I will see about having my kids genetically modified to be like chameleons. God Forbid I be a bad parent and make them one of those horrible white people.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

except for the name calling thank you far making my point AGAIN

What do you find more offensive, lying or name calling?
I call you and the few that support you in this thread liars.
You have all said he dealt drugs, was in a gang, was a thug, attacked Zimmerman, was expelled from school, etc.
The kid had no criminal record. No drug history. No drugs on him. No gang affiliation. He was suspended from school NOT FOR DRUGS OR FIGHTING AS HAS BEEN SAID but for TARDINESS. There is nothing on him but lies made up by the beady eyed guy who killed him and the idiots that support him.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Exactly, I don't understand how pops and Rebel can keep thinking that the WHOLE basis for this is an account that shows they were together on the ground. Nothing more and from that they infer Trayvon was the aggressor when clearly it can be shown otherwise and bring doubt to Zimmermans claims.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The thing is that anyone could have been under the clothing he was wearing. Any color, any gender.

Would you all be singing the same tune if Martin was female? Would anyone have followed a 17 year old girl walking home in a hoodie in the first place? So he was suspicious just for being male? What made him suspicious? These are the things I wanted to discuss here but it won't happen.

Zimmerman became the aggressor when he engaged in a running pursuit of someone he knew nothing about and had no reason to follow.

Youre missing the point mate. The only reason this case has gained national notoriety is because he was a young, black, male. Killings of both races happen every day, yet this one is a perfect rallying call -- a closed he said, she said case; except one of them is dead and can not talk. Im happy to discuss the case with you.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!

A reminder:
refrain from name-calling....and let's keep it civil, please.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I have 3 questions.

1. Why did Zimmerman continue to follow the young man after the dispatch officer told him not to?

2. What was the route from the store back to the kid's house?

3. Why did Trayvon NOT keep running?

Answer these and we get closer to the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
reply to post by SpaceJ

Well..

Obama has come out and said that Trayvon could look like his son. Gee, I wonder what that means.

The Black Panthers have a bounty of $10,000 on George Zimmerman's head.

Numerous Trayvon memorial pages on Facebook talking about killing "crackers"

Calling a Latino man White.

And many more

Yes, id say that race has a big influence on the attention this case is getting.

He could be polka dot for all I care, the point is he singled someone out because he felt they looked wrong. That is not right. It could be anyone's kid, of any color. If we shoot people over dress code there is a problem.

I can see where your young mind can go in that direction but POTUS didnt say anybodies Son here DID HE

Well I wouldn't know what he said because I didn't listen to the POTUS address this. My young mind? My young mind seems to hold more sense than your "insert your choice of condescension here" mind. He also didn't say "my son because he's black" did he? And what does the POTUS have to do with you calling racial slurs a "human thing"???

He said "I think of my own children" I have seen SO many people saying the same thing regardless of color. It could have been anyone's son that was not dressed to Zimmerman's liking.
edit on 3/24/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The kid had no criminal record. No drug history. No drugs on him. No gang affiliation. He was suspended from school NOT FOR DRUGS OR FIGHTING AS HAS BEEN SAID but for TARDINESS. There is nothing on him but lies made up by the beady eyed guy who killed him and the idiots that support him

you didnt read the whole thread

Who was Martin? He was a crack dealer. He was originally reported missing in Miami(?) and his family had no idea where he was. It wasn't until the death was referred to the state for prosecution that they realized where he was. Martin had no ID on him when he was killed so there were huge issues with figuring out who he was. He was not a little boy out for a bag of Skittles and a Coke. He was a gang-banger out for a bag of Skittles and a Coke. As the officer told me, a colossal douchebag. Did he deserve to die? Not my call or Zimmerman's or of any of the officers. Nobody is in a position to convict a dead man, however, the fact is, we do know he was a crack dealer and had affiliations with gang activity. The citizens of the City of Sanford are not up in arms about this. They want this whole thing to go away. The rioting and crowds we see on T.V. are mostly people from out of town. Even the local Sanford thugs are ticked about this whole thing because it's calling attention to their activities as well. The Sanford population, including their own criminal elements are generally supporting the police and are adamantly opposed to the demonstrations. In one instance, there were 15 thousand or so people in town blocking one of the major intersections for several hours. One of the Sanford thugs went over there and shot off several rounds from an AK-47 and cleared the area in moments. The point is this: It's being blown WAY out of proportion and the people of the city are not at all inflamed about the police department and their handling of the situation. It's only the media and Sharpton and the family of Martin who have made this into a race issue. At one of the demonstrations, Sharpton passed buckets through the crowd and raised $50,000 in a few minutes. I doubt the Martin family will get all of that money because Sharpton will definitely take his cut. But it does raise the question of whether or not the Martin family is fanning the flames with their Al Sharpton fan just to get a payoff. Why did they wait so long to make an issue out of it? It also strongly suggests, and again, I'm assuming here, that the family knew that Trayvon was a gang-banger and a crack dealer and they didn't want to draw any other undue attention from it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sagittarian69

I have 3 questions.

1. Why did Zimmerman continue to follow the young man after the dispatch officer told him not to?

Not him, but I'll answer those.

1. The dispatcher has no authority. Zimmerman most likely continued to follow Martin because Zimmerman genuinly thought Martin was up to no good. That is just my interpretation.

2. There is a map of the route on a different thread

3. We will never know. All we know is that Zimmerman got out of his car and then was allegedly attacked by Martin.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The kid had no criminal record. No drug history. No drugs on him. No gang affiliation. He was suspended from school NOT FOR DRUGS OR FIGHTING AS HAS BEEN SAID but for TARDINESS. There is nothing on him but lies made up by the beady eyed guy who killed him and the idiots that support him

you didnt read the whole thread

Who was Martin? He was a crack dealer. He was originally reported missing in Miami(?) and his family had no idea where he was. It wasn't until the death was referred to the state for prosecution that they realized where he was. Martin had no ID on him when he was killed so there were huge issues with figuring out who he was. He was not a little boy out for a bag of Skittles and a Coke. He was a gang-banger out for a bag of Skittles and a Coke. As the officer told me, a colossal douchebag. Did he deserve to die? Not my call or Zimmerman's or of any of the officers. Nobody is in a position to convict a dead man, however, the fact is, we do know he was a crack dealer and had affiliations with gang activity. The citizens of the City of Sanford are not up in arms about this. They want this whole thing to go away. The rioting and crowds we see on T.V. are mostly people from out of town. Even the local Sanford thugs are ticked about this whole thing because it's calling attention to their activities as well. The Sanford population, including their own criminal elements are generally supporting the police and are adamantly opposed to the demonstrations. In one instance, there were 15 thousand or so people in town blocking one of the major intersections for several hours. One of the Sanford thugs went over there and shot off several rounds from an AK-47 and cleared the area in moments. The point is this: It's being blown WAY out of proportion and the people of the city are not at all inflamed about the police department and their handling of the situation. It's only the media and Sharpton and the family of Martin who have made this into a race issue. At one of the demonstrations, Sharpton passed buckets through the crowd and raised $50,000 in a few minutes. I doubt the Martin family will get all of that money because Sharpton will definitely take his cut. But it does raise the question of whether or not the Martin family is fanning the flames with their Al Sharpton fan just to get a payoff. Why did they wait so long to make an issue out of it? It also strongly suggests, and again, I'm assuming here, that the family knew that Trayvon was a gang-banger and a crack dealer and they didn't want to draw any other undue attention from it.

Crack dealer? Source? How was he missing when he was at his father's house? Not directing this question at you personally. Anyone?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sagittarian69

I have 3 questions.

Not him, but I'll answer those.

1. The dispatcher has no authority. Zimmerman most likely continued to follow Martin because Zimmerman genuinly thought Martin was up to no good. That is just my interpretation.

2. There is a map of the route on a different thread

3. We will never know. All we know is that Zimmerman got out of his car and then was allegedly attacked by Martin.

*2. There is a *made up* and suggestive map.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So...any source to back up these 'crack dealer' and 'gang affiliation' claims?

I haven't seen a single piece of evidence that shows he was in any trouble with drugs or the law. I do see a whoooole lot of speculation going on in this thread, though. Very little in the way of actual facts to back up all the claims.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Sanford police say they cannot arrest Zimmerman because he claims self-defense and evidence backs that up, including witness accounts and what officers saw when they arrived: Zimmerman with a bloody nose.

www.palmbeachpost.com...

In case anyone cares what the cops and the investigation so far show.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Youre missing the point mate. The only reason this case has gained national notoriety is because he was a young, black, male. Killings of both races happen every day, yet this one is a perfect rallying call -- a closed he said, she said case; except one of them is dead and can not talk. Im happy to discuss the case with you.

Yes I do understand that is a huge factor in why the case is getting so much attention.

Since you're willing to discuss, can you tell me your opinion on what would have happened, the same or different, if it was a female instead of a male 17 year old, dressed the same?

My point here is that whether or not it's in the spotlight due to race, that doesn't mean it's the only issue involved. There's plenty of both black and white males that are crack dealers and gang bangers, as well as females, but would anyone follow them? Would Martin have been followed if he was dressed up?

We can't just say anyone walking with a hoodie on during the night is auto suspicious...is there anyone who feels Zimmerman is innocent yet still believes that he wrongly profiled the kid (not just based on color)?

edit on 3/24/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cavalier

As per #2 and the map I earlier showed that unless pops shows a source for that he made it up and it has no bearing or reference to neighbors houses or witnesses which would be easy if pops actually pops put the effort in to prove something

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join