It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
Thought this was relevant

You find stuff - - that puts Martin in a negative light.

Then jump on it Wahoo!

With Zero proof that it is factual.

Just so you can put the blame on Martin?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by Chalupas

Calm down and play civil, where is the context of this post he had if you can find it? How does this show he had a history of fighting by asking said question(I asked people at school if someone had fought even though I was mild mannered and never fought myself). Explain how his post constitutes a history of fighting so I can understand.

"I know you whooped his ass, though" after Martin's death (translated to actually English)

And, "Who did you fight?" posted last November (translated to English)

Martin's friend thought he was a pretty experienced fighter, it seems like, and his past facebook post indicated that he had a fight sometime in November.. Infact, he sounds certain that Martin did an excellent job in attacking Zimmerman.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chalupas because: (no reason given)

link   
You know, everyone will be satisfied when a jury settles on convicting him at least on unvoluntary manslaughter.

I can see that happening

link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Annee

facts Annee stick with what did happen to make your point, there is enough speculation with the issue

Oops! Thought I was in the Obama said . . . thread.

link   
reply to post by Annee

No no I think you misunderstand, coherent is showing fault in these

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Then jump on it Wahoo!

So police reports and eye witness reports are not factual now?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think what we are all forgetting here is that Treyvon was 17 and on his way back from the store, in a community he didn't live in, visiting his father. He had every right to walk to and back from the store without an armed adult confronting him. If some man with a gun was following your 17 year old child, you'd be pretty pissed off! If he was attacked by Treyvon, isn't it obvious that Treyvon was the one who feared for his life? Rainy night in a neighborhood you don't live in, some guy's following you, you run and he chases you? How did Treyvon know Zimmerman was on the phone with the police? So when Treyvon finally used his right to "Stand Your Ground" he gets shot? It's injustice. When our children say they're going to the store, we expect them to return home safely without being confronted by an adult with a firearm. My son is 17. He's bigger than me and I'm sure he can look quite intimidating to certain people. He's still my boy though. I'd hate to think that anyone would harm him because of his size, clothing choice or just being in the wrong place. But is someone were to put my son in that position where he had to defend himself, it damn well better not be some adult with a gun and a desire to be a hero. Because the moment I find out my son has been harmed by an adult, I'm coming for a head on a #ing platter!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chalupas

Calm down and play civil, where is the context of this post he had if you can find it? How does this show he had a history of fighting by asking said question(I asked people at school if someone had fought even though I was mild mannered and never fought myself). Explain how his post constitutes a history of fighting so I can understand.

"I know you whooped his ass, though" after Martin's death (translated to actually English)

Martin's friend thought he was a pretty experienced fighter, it seems like, and his past facebook post indicated that he had a fight sometime in November.. Infact, he sounds certain that Martin did an excellent job in attacking Zimmerman.

Who hasn't ever gotten in a fight before?.....doesn't make me an aggressor...
So being able to fend well in a fight....makes you an aggressor?

Infact, he sounds certain that Martin did an excellent job in attacking Zimmerman.

It sounds to you alright ...because thats the assumption you want to make to support your opinion, not facts

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

No but it seems only the ones that agree with the op's line mean anything

Does this eye witness not mean anything
www.wftv.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Then jump on it Wahoo!

So police reports and eye witness reports are not factual now?

Depends.

Eye witness reports are the least reliable in facts.

Doesn't sound to me like there was any real investigation beyond: "Mr. Zimmerman said . . . "

Some witnesses claim the police restated information till they got the answer they wanted.

Lots of discrepancies ALL over the place.

So NO - - at this point I accept nothing - - except: Zimmerman was the original aggressor - - patrolling in his car - - and he had a gun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not picking and choosing who to believe. But YOU are.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNitro94

He has no rights to wander around in a gated community,

my dad lives in one in Fl and I can't even go to the pool or the community house without him and I am 45. Plus it's a senior citizen place (my dad's) and they get right in your face about it...they protect their land. And they should be able to because they pay monthly dues to keep it safe and clean...PRIVATE PROPERTY...the owners have the rights not a kid whose father was visiting his girlfriend.

Keep arguing this and we will soon lose our gun rights and private property rights.

This is the development in question.

1410 RETREAT VIEW CIRCLE SANFORD Fl. $95,500.00 Property and Mortgage Information

Sanford
Built in 2006
Seminole County
1409 Square Feet
3 Bedrooms
2 Baths
3 more
great pictures
below!

Short Sale , This is a lovely 3/2 townhome conviently located to the Seminole Towne Center Mall, I-4 and the 417.
Features:
General: No pets allowed
Condition: Sold "As is"
Community: Community swimming pool(s) , Gated community
Condo: End unit
Construction: Concrete block stucco , Stucco exterior
Roof: Shingle roof

www.rprealty.com...
edit on 24-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha

Who hasn't ever gotten in a fight before?.....doesn't make me an aggressor...
So being able to fend well in a fight....makes you an aggressor?

Infact, he sounds certain that Martin did an excellent job in attacking Zimmerman.

It sounds to you alright ...because thats the assumption you want to make to support your opinion, not facts

What other assumption can you make about that? Please, tell me your assumptions.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by MikeNitro94

He has no rights to wander around in a gated community,

You can't compare one gated community to another.

They aren't "clones".

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No they are not clones...but they are gated for the same reason to keep non owners out.

edit on 24-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

link   
Why they haven't done a voice analysis of the 911 call and determined who was actually screaming for help?

Seems forensics is sorely lacking in this case.

link   

Depends.
Eye witness reports are the least reliable in facts.

Eye witness reports are considered a primary source.

Doesn't sound to me like there was any real investigation beyond: "Mr. Zimmerman said . . . "

Questioning the man who was bloodied and beaten after shooting a person would seem like the man to ask what had happened..

Some witnesses claim the police restated information till they got the answer they wanted.

citation needed.

So NO - - at this point I accept nothing - - except: Zimmerman was the original aggressor - - patrolling in his car - - and he had a gun.

Following somebody is not an agressive act. Try again.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

No but it seems only the ones that agree with the op's line mean anything

Does this eye witness not mean anything
www.wftv.com...

Now your doing what pops and rebel seems to do is stop discussion when I bring up a contrary point.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join