It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

YEAH RIGHT B-BYE

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by hapablab
Thank you Rebel for bringing back the steve mcqueen avatar.

that guy is ugly....I am not and he took a life justified or not its not my decision I dont have to facts. I made a point to over look race and the call Martin ,Martin not Treyvon and that he wasnt 4' 12 yr old but a young man 6'3" and 170lbs

I love that picture of Mcqueen!, but I agree with you, I didnt know that the picture they were showing all this time was almost 5 years old, I am shocked well not really, it's the msm, but yes I will call him Martin as well. also does he say "coon" on the phone with police, how does everyone know he said that. I think Im missing a big piece of this.
edit on 24-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

Here are more accurate pictures
In my opinion, he does not say coon. I think those who are thinking he said coon are looking for ways to provoke the case even further. To me it sounds like he says cold. Both men had sweatshirts and hoodies on, so cold would make sense.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by SpaceJ

YEAH RIGHT B-BYE

I know plenty of people who do use racial slurs...gladly not on a daily basis (wtf?) but when they do I make it very clear it won't be tolerated near me. Do you honestly believe that everyone is that petty? You said it so nonchalantly that I am stunned!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ

Well that's it then. That's why you feel you are hitting a wall with me. I have never used a racial slur in my life. There is no excuse.
And we have a race problem for wanting a murderer jailed?]

I think it is because
we know the hang whitey type
around here with a mentality
that feeds off the ignorance of the MSM..

It gets to be very annoying watching
the hang whitey folks prance around
and call for zimmerman hanging
before he has even been charged!!
Let alone proven guilty..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Even if Zimmerman followed and confronted Martin in spite of operator instructions, he cannot be found guilty of murder. Presuming he made no threatening motions toward Martin, Zimmerman has the right to self-defense.

The case would be somewhat difficult if flipped - Martin being brought up on charges of assault (had Zimmerman not been carrying a weapon). He was approached by an unknown person at night who had been following him. However, the issue would likely get into the nature and length of the assault (you are not acting in 'self defense' with a minute-long brawl where you dominate the entire time). Further, the inability to demonstrate Martin had no other recourse would make it difficult to acquit Martin of assault.

Adding in the additional factors - Zimmerman was under assault; a situation in which deadly force is a reasonable counter (note that deadly force does not equate to death - but the risk of it; physical assault -is- deadly force). The issue then becomes how many shots were fired and when. Application of force stops the moment the threat is clear. You can't just empty the magazine into someone (although doing that wouldn't necessarily qualify as murder - but it could bring with it a host of legal problems).

Really, this is all going to come down to what evidence there was, and how witnesses testify (and hold up to cross-questioning).

The stink over this is just sad, though. For whatever reason, there are always people who claim to be for equality who just sit and wait for the opportunity to cry racism and reduce all conversation to a discussion of race.

Because, what we really need to take away from this event is that black people need to forever show disdain for white people; because every incident involving 'blacks' and 'whites' was due to racist beliefs and motivations.

Let's just stop beating around the bush and start trying to purge each other from existence. Because that's what's important; that people live exactly the way you want them to and the rest can all be destroyed; judged at your whim.

I can't wait to have kids and release them into this maelstrom of self-ignorant insanity. Maybe I should have them genetically modified to be like a chameleon... being able to shift between black, yellow, white, and 'red' skin as the situation favors.... God knows, I wouldn't want to be a bad parent and make them white or something.

link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

If Zimmerman would have listen to the dispatcher Zimmerman wouldn't have even been in a position to be in a violent confrontation.

Instead he decided to pursue Trayvon and then violence took place. That is where the story gets sketchy. I think it is beyond reasonable to conclude that, if Zimmerman listened to the dispatcher Trayvon would still be alive and this incident wouldn't have even occurred.

That is a fact.

link   
boy this thread continues to bring out the best in people huh??

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Well..

Obama has come out and said that Trayvon could look like his son. Gee, I wonder what that means.

The Black Panthers have a bounty of $10,000 on George Zimmerman's head.

Numerous Trayvon memorial pages on Facebook talking about killing "crackers"

Calling a Latino man White.

And many more

Yes, id say that race has a big influence on the attention this case is getting.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

reply to post by SpaceJ

YEAH RIGHT B-BYE

I know plenty of people who do use racial slurs...gladly not on a daily basis (wtf?) but when they do I make it very clear it won't be tolerated near me. Do you honestly believe that everyone is that petty? You said it so nonchalantly that I am stunned!

its not a petty thing its a human thing, will you be honest with me about your age?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timing
reply to post by popsmayhem

If Zimmerman would have listen to the dispatcher Zimmerman wouldn't have even been in a position to be in a violent confrontation.

Instead he decided to pursue Trayvon and then violence took place. That is where the story gets sketchy. I think it is beyond reasonable to conclude that, if Zimmerman listened to the dispatcher Trayvon would still be alive and this incident wouldn't have even occurred.

That is a fact.

Yep - - that is fact.

Wannabe vigilante's Egos get bigger and more dangerous if they ever do actually apprehend someone. Which apparently Zimmerman had done.

Zimmerman was on his own "high". If it hadn't been Trayvon - - it would have been someone else eventually.

edit on 24-3-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
reply to post by SpaceJ

Well..

Obama has come out and said that Trayvon could look like his son. Gee, I wonder what that means.

And many more

Yes, id say that race has a big influence on the attention this case is getting.

He could be polka dot for all I care, the point is he singled someone out because he felt they looked wrong. That is not right. It could be anyone's kid, of any color. If we shoot people over dress code there is a problem.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I don't care if the parties involved are white, black, purple, plaid or Grays from Planet Nibiru.

Stick figure one was driving around carrying a concealed weapon when he spotted stick figure two, who he didn't recognize and thought of as "suspicious" because he was wearing a hoodie and walking around on a rainy night.

Stick figure one then decides to exit his vehicle with his gun and pursue stick figure two who was running away.

Stick figure two, who was running from stick figure one, is now dead. What happened between the time stick figure one exited his vehicle and shot stick figure two is what is not known. What we do know is stick figure one was armed and in his vehicle when the 911 operator advised him not to pursue stick figure two. We also know stick figure two was not breaking any law and was unarmed.

Those are the details I'm looking at.

Speaking of suspicious characters, someone just rang the heck out of my doorbell and when my husband and I went to the door, no one was there. Fun game of ding-dong-dash or something more ominous?

Time to get the gun and go out? LOL
edit on 24-3-2012 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz

Originally posted by steve95988

reply to post by steve95988

What makes him a thug?

He was walking in his own town, to his own home, where his little brother was waiting to finish watching a basketball game, while talking to his girlfriend. He was just buying something to eat.

What makes him any different than you?

I have seen his fb page... his posts... his pictures.... he was a known gang member... he flashes gang signs in his recent pictures... he talks about drugs.... he was out at night prowling!! you DONT do that in my town!! You Dont!!! especially when there had been multiple break-ins and robberies! Thats not good!!!

This is after the fact. If you would of seen him on the street you would of known he was in a gang or a thug? (that remains to be seen as I have not seen his page) Of course you wouldn't unless you were stereotyping...

after the fact right back at you, All of this is after the fact.

Stereotyping: there you go, finally owning up to what liberals have been arguing all morning

Do you understand what you are reading?
Do you understand the after the fact point being made here?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by SpaceJ

YEAH RIGHT B-BYE

its not a petty thing its a human thing, will you be honest with me about your age?

23, very close to 24. Happy to have known many people without this human thing you speak of. It is not a human "thing" it's a human problem.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Because if I was walking and some guy was following me I wouldn't ask him what he was doing and if he advanced towards me with a gun I wouldn't have clocked him in the face.

Yes it all makes sense now
edit on 24-3-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 24-3-2012 by mr10k because: double post

link   

Originally posted by Cavalier
reply to post by SpaceJ

Well..

And many more

He could be polka dot for all I care, the point is he singled someone out because he felt they looked wrong. That is not right. It could be anyone's kid, of any color. If we shoot people over dress code there is a problem.

I can see where your young mind can go in that direction but POTUS didnt say anybodies Son here DID HE

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

He was not chasing anyone down!
That is a lie!
Zimmerman got out of his truck to see
the street sign to tell the 911 dispatch
what road treyvon went down, when
zimmerman went to look treyvon jumped
out as the agressor and attacked zimmerman.
zimmerman screamed for help as the witness saw
and heard, treyv0n was then shot in self defense after trying
to kill zimmerman
edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Were you there?.....Maybe you were in a bush hiding and witnessed the whole thing....If thats the case, then maybe you should come forward to the authorities with your information....or you could go on and continue with your speculation....Brilliant

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Nah there will be nothing more than rhetoric and sidestepping actual points made. Hell Rebel and pops won't even address my questions anymore, this just shows their inability to reason or have an actual civil debate.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Im saying that Obama came out and played the race card. As the evidence shows, Zimmerman shot out of self defense -- not out of dress code; the only people saying the latter are the people who are protesting in the streets, who, coincidentally, are black and do not yet know the full story.

Why are there no protest over gang warfare? Infact, gang warfare among black teens is idolized in today's music.
How come when one supposed white male shoots a black male, the whole black community and Al Sharpton comes out and declares a national black emergency for blacks acorss america?

Do you see the double standard, yet?

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join