It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

You do realize this is normal pretrial posturing going on right? Defense and prosecution file anything they can come up with, then the judge decides which stick. Judging from all the
, it sounds like you think something extraordinary is going on or something....
edit on Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:57:19 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
---------------------------------------------UPDATE NEW UPDATE-------------------

George Zimmerman's Bond Revoked

A judge revoked bond today for George Zimmerman, who is accused of killing a Florida teenager in his gated community, and ordered the neighborhood watch captain to surrender himself in 48 hours.

abcnews.go.com...

Give me a break!!!!!

This is nonsense, we now know how social
mob justice works and it aint blind..

Never should of had his bond revoked.

This money he has HELPS the state
and the tax payers expenses!!

Got to be the most ridiculous thing yet!!
edit on 1-6-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yeah it's BS, the guy has been cooperating since the night of the shooting. He might be in trouble, looks like we have a moron as a judge residing.....
edit on Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:59:44 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Oh really?
Cause the mob wants his head?
He has an ankle bracelet, he is no
flight risk. He has to call in from his home phone
5 times a day..

EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO A FAIR BOND AND TRIAL

There just going to have to give him another
one, this is stupid a waste of tax payers money..

Realize as soon as he goes in 1-2 days
he will have a new bond hearing
and will be able to get out.
There just double taxing him
it is not justice or fair..

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

LOL..I love the blind denial of GZ fan club members. Did you listen to the hearing? GZ is going back to jail, this isn't some little issue. The court has thrown ALL his credibility into question AND his wife's. The wife who may now face her own charges of perjury.

Judging your reply to this news about his bond revoked I can't wait until the guilty verdict.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
reply to post by TKDRL

LOL..I love the blind denial of GZ fan club members. Did you listen to the hearing? GZ is going back to jail, this isn't some little issue. The court has thrown ALL his credibility into question AND his wife's. The wife who may now face her own charges of perjury.

Judging your reply to this news about his bond revoked I can't wait until the guilty verdict.

Weird - isn't it.

GZ is going back to jail because of his own actions - - - he lied.

But - its the judges fault?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

Well, it appears GZ lied about his finances and also acquired a second passport. He was likely making preparations to get the hell out of dodge.

Does that make him guilty of murder? HELL NO!!

I would likely have thought about fleeing too…the guy was getting death threats from the Black Panthers and was being demonized on the news all day every day. Would you keep your options open??

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Well it's a good thing physical evidence backs up him being attacked too then. Unless the defense wants to throw all that out as well, and convict on pure emotion and conjecture.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I would be planning to get out of dodge after dismissal/aquital myself if I were in his shoes. Go and live next to jesse ventura or something

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Did you see they revoked his bond? Seems he lied about his financial situation and now the judge is revoking his bond.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by TKDRL

Weird - isn't it.

GZ is going back to jail because of his own actions - - - he lied.

But - its the judges fault?

Was it that he lied?
Or was it his attorney?
I don't know, I'm asking.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Right, this had nothing to do with the Zimmermans lieing about their financial situation and everything to do with criminal behavour on the part of the prosecutors. Ok if thats the way you want to spin this then fine.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

You mean like the tray worshippers are spinning it to mean he is a rabid murderer?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Just like GZ didn't shove that cop, or he didn't slap or push his GF, and he was never a bully to co-workers, and he loved all mexicans.....nothing is EVER GZ fault, he always being railroaded, and picked on, and set up for a crime he didn't commit.

Poor George....and now the heat is Shellie too. So now, at least the GZ fans will have a new player to 'defend' the character of, even though she is already a proven liar.

Fun times. ;-)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

His lies sure don't help his credibility in a court room Especially when alot of what will be discussed his statements and credibility....and now we've seen he has no credibility....so, does it make him guilty of murder? No.

Does it make it much more likely and probable that he would lie in order to get out of being convicted? Yes.

I know, for the next year GZ fan club members are gonna say this bond being revoked and him being found out a liar means absolutely nothing to his case. Ill go on record to today and say you are all wrong. This, today, very much hurt any chances that GZ may have had of walking away not guilty. Im sorry you all have to face that reality, but thats what it is, reality.

Sometime in the next 48 hours GZ will be right where he belongs. In Jail.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

To my understanding when he got jailed for the first time the money raised on paypal wasn't even close to a few thousands, he raised a lot of money once he was jailed and the website got mentioned on the media. How would he know how much money he had on his paypal account if he was on jail? My wife doesn't have my paypal account password so "MAYBE" his wife didn't either.

The question here is WHEN did they know they had that amount of money before or after the bond hearing?
edit on 1-6-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

How do you know physical evidence 'backs him up'...have you seen his statements? No you haven't.

But we do have Z's Daddies statements, and his daddy watch the re-enactment to police...and those statements in NO way are backed up by the physical evidence......and now GZ is a liar to boot......

One more strike and GZ is OUTTTTTT!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Physical evidence shows he was attacked. One way damage. Attack. When you are attacked you have the right to defend yourself. You can try all the character assassination you want, I understand, it is all you guys have had for the past 150 pages or so.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

OMG...did you watch the hearing today?

GZ and his wife talked about the amounts in the paypal while he was in jail waiting on the bond hearing....so HE KNEW EXACTLY how much was in it....wow...you just jumped right in an SHOVED your foot, no, your leg down your throat.

All of your 'question' were answered in todays hearing....you just wanted to get on here and try and diagree with me and try and undermine me.....it didn't work. you just look super silly!!!!

top topics

<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join