It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 385
<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No, his 'injuries' show he was in a scuffle/altercation whatever you call it .... they in NO way prove he was attacked.

Funny how you accuse me character assassination when all anyone has to do is go back and look at the 350+ pages and see that 98% of any personal attacks or 'character assassination' has come from the GZ fan club.

That is very very easy to see and verify by past post.

But thanks for trying to derail the conversation....now back on point.

GZ IS A DIRTY LIAR AND SO IS HIS WIFE!!! THE JUDGE SAID SO....HA HA

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Only one of them had damage, that is an attack. A one way "fight" is an attack. Maybe you are into the gangsta crap, where jumping someone is called a "fight". The law says otherwise.

edit on Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:11:36 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
reply to post by cdesigns

OMG...did you watch the hearing today?

GZ and his wife talked about the amounts in the paypal while he was in jail waiting on the bond hearing....so HE KNEW EXACTLY how much was in it....wow...you just jumped right in an SHOVED your foot, no, your leg down your throat.

All of your 'question' were answered in todays hearing....you just wanted to get on here and try and diagree with me and try and undermine me.....it didn't work. you just look super silly!!!!

Ok if they knew how much money they had doesn't mean crap because that money in other words are not "theirs", if I'm not mistaken his lawyer told him not to use that money, and I read somewhere "news" that he might have to refund that money because it was not raised properly or something like that........ My guess is that this is a bad lawyers decision on what to say about that money.

Will see how this plays, so far ALL THE EVIDENCE shows that Zimmerman is telling the truth (witnesses, 911 calls, etc etc) and NONEEEEEEEE of the evidence shows that Zimmerman is lying and things happened in a different way.

edit on 1-6-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Maybe you are into the gangsta crap, where jumping someone is called a "fight".

edit on Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:11:36 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Wow dude. I know you admitted to sympathizing with Zimmerman personally because of your own experiences with the media, but this tells me EXACTLY where your head is. I'm not sure I can continue an honest debate with you about this any further.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

Wow what? You are another one that thinks that jumping someone is a fight? It's not. It's assault and battery.

Had the cops arrived when tray was on top of george beating him, tray would be in jail or dead.

One man's face and head was battered, the other man's wasn't. People want it to have been a fight so bad for some reason, but all evidence points to it being a oneway assault.
edit on Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:41:37 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

How would you know what the law says? It seems they disagree with you in the state of FL thats why GZ has 2nd degree murder charges against him.

The only one way attack was from GZ using his gun and shooting TM in the heart.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Maybe you should have a read of just all the evidence the state has against GZ and shellie and what they knew about how much money had and when. And his passport.

I know reading the evidence is not GZ fan club members favorite thing to do, but here ..have a look at the 'motion to revoke bond' filing.

Motion to Revoke GZ bond

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Maybe you should have a read of just all the evidence the state has against GZ and shellie and what they knew about how much money had and when. And his passport.

Oops!

Guess we can't take GZ's word for what happened.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

How would you know what the law says? It seems they disagree with you in the state of FL thats why GZ has 2nd degree murder charges against him.

The only one way attack was from GZ using his gun and shooting TM in the heart.

Everyone has the right to self defense
in America by deadly force if needed..

Everyone know that, it is common sense.

Which is lacking these days.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Everyone does have a right to defend themselves (unless you’re white or portrayed as white and your victim is black and the Black Panthers and racist POTUS and AG catch wind of it….in which case it becomes an illegal murder rather than self defense). It’s very simple!

Got it??

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Boy, it seems the mods are out to get me... Tempted to file harassment charges on them! Gezzz. back on subject, in my post that was removed i said this was all played in part and the bond reversed due to the fact the other "partys" were not happy with him being free... i never said anything racists in my prior comment!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I'm sorry if your core beliefs are so attached to the essence of everything you are that you can't even perceive what I am referring to. But let me be more explicit.

Care to elaborate on this "gangsta crap" you seem to know so much about?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

You are and you dont... Thats been proven time and time again.

The revocation is based on the funds from the website and the issue has been known since just after the first bail hearing. He wont be in jail for long.. A new bail hearing will be held and the amount will increase.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

LOL..I love the blind denial of GZ fan club members. Did you listen to the hearing? GZ is going back to jail, this isn't some little issue. The court has thrown ALL his credibility into question AND his wife's. The wife who may now face her own charges of perjury.

Judging your reply to this news about his bond revoked I can't wait until the guilty verdict.

What do you smoke to come to these ridiculous conclusions. As has been stated, and you would know if you bothered to read, is the website funds and the failure to disclose that to the court until after the first bond amount was set. That issue is not enough to permanently revoke his bond. He will go back to jail and a new bond hearing will be requested. Due to his cooperation thus far the judge will be hard pressed to refuse a bond amount since there are no grounds as he is not a flight risk.

This has nothing to do with anyones credability. Its revolves around a legal oversight on the status of donated funds.

You and the others seem to take drama to a whole new level. If you actually understood the law and process you would know this occurs a lot and has nothing to do with credability of anyone.

By all means though you guys keep making it up... Apparently its all you can do to support your land of make believe.

Still waiting on you to supply your sources / links to police procedure, law, evidence, rules of evidence, courtroom procedure and for the love of God learn the difference between what a person who was involved says and the ststaus of that info when repeated by others.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Originally posted by Autumnal

Originally posted by butcherguy
All this time I thought Trayvon bought Arizona Iced Tea at the 7/11.
Now I find out that isn't what he bought.
The coroners findings on his liver were interesting.

What findings are those?
What are you getting at without directly stating here?

Hes talking about a drink called watermelon lean its made from Arizona watermelon (turns out treyvon wasnt buying iced tea] robitussin and skittles. Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide is the active ingredient in the cough-syrup brand Robitussin.DXM is increasingly being used as a recreational drug.In his autopsy report it showed liver damage.However its irrelevant to this case unless the defense can prove he was going though withdrawal then maybe relevant but i figure its unlikely.

Yeah um... I already discussed DXM so instead of trying to educate me on it, go back and read my post about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

We know treyvon smashed his head in the ground multiple times
and there is proof of it via eye witness testimony and the wounds on zimmerman
The wounds on treyvon which are only knuckles proves george never hit him.
It prove this was all self defense.
Zimmerman was not out to kill anyone
this guy did not get wound up off killing people.
The circle around his suv maybe was the circle back treyvon
did right around the time zimmerman was ambushed..
Trying to cover someones mouth is not the same as doing it..
The situation despite anyones opinion is tragic
and remember cooler heads prevail.
Zimmerman has to live the rest of his life
with that on his shoulders it is punishment
in itself. Common sense really

And..........................................NONE OF THAT disputes the fact that George grabbed Trayvon, thus attacking him first.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Autumnal

I have been honest from the start.
At no point have I lied.

You made a claim and I have asked you to support it.

Please cite your source / link that states GZ confronted and attempted to physically detain TM or admit you made it up.

easy choice for you.

Quit trying to obfuscate by once again raising issues that have nothing to do with the topic.

See, here is the problem. There are hundreds of pages of people claiming it is a FACT that Trayvon attacked George first.

I do not see you telling them they need to back that up.
Why not?[

See, if you are being honest when you say you do not know who attacked who first then fine. I have no problem agreeing with you and admitting I could not back up my point, if and only if you actually point that out to the posters who repeat on every page the exact opposite claim of mine which is still in opposition the facts both you and I agree on. So if you are honest, you will help even this conversation out. I want it to be factual. No claims of who attacked who first as a fact without solid proof. From either side. So are you actually honest, or are you trying to be a one sided jerk and just argue with me because I do not stand where you stand?

Easy choice for anyone.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Show me physical evidence disputing that.

What would be better is if you could show evidence supporting your contention.

Oh please,
After you.
and everyone who starred you.
I actually thought proof Trayvon attacked George was going to show up in the first couple hundred pages and I am still waiting for that.
So...that the clock we are on now. K?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I have been honest from the start.
At no point have I lied.

You made a claim and I have asked you to support it.

Please cite your source / link that states GZ confronted and attempted to physically detain TM or admit you made it up.

easy choice for you.

Quit trying to obfuscate by once again raising issues that have nothing to do with the topic.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

you know what is lacking here?
conversation./ honest dialog between conversing parties.

Key word being........... honest

Boys we been baited Cibil

That is because you, Pops, TKDRL, X, Drgn, etc. keep lying and saying you know for a fact that George was attacked that night.
If you would stop lying we could be honest.
Before you even attempt to play victim of the L word, remember you are saying the same "facts" TKDRL is and he admitted he was lying about it.

top topics

<< 382  383  384    386  387  388 >>

join