It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 382
<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

whats cozy about it? he had communications criticizing them and then praising them. Seems like GZ was a stand up citizen involved in fighting crime and helping his community.

no evidence he was the racist murderer the media and race baiters claimed him to be.

although its interesting how the attack vector on zimmerman changes when "hang whitey" crowd run into a brick wall.
edit on 31-5-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

To asume TM is the victim while, again, arguing we dont have all the facts and we dont know what happened, is once again a counter argument to itself.

Not sure what you mean by this. First, it is a given we don't have all of the facts, not an argument. Second, the victim angle IMO is more of a perception than an assumption-- some people perceive TM as the victim while others perceive GZ as the victim. At this point, since there is no absolute proof of anything, I don't think either one is more illogical than the other.

I understand what they are saying however moral viewpoints and opinion do not trump the laws in place. If they hate GZ because of his actions and results, thats fine.. I respect that. However, ignoring the facts and laws because of their hatred for GZ and his actions are incompatible with each other.

Again, I don't think anyone is ignoring the facts and laws here. Just because someone might want to see proof that TM was guilty doesn't mean they are demanding this to be required in court...they would simply like to know because the kid is dead and there's no proof that he was guilty of something. Having a desire to know the truth isn't ignoring facts or laws.

Thats the other problem.. The only psychological consideration is that of GZ and TM. Its not relevent for us to consider non players physological reasoning on why they support or dont support one side over the other. Again this is why we have laws and prosecution of the same in a court of law and not opinions being prosecuted in the court of public opinion.

People of course are entitled to their feelings and opinions. However trying to use those as a basis to view and understand this case is a demonstration in futility since they are not remotely compatible with each other.

I had mentioned a few pages back that I've almost totally lost interest in GZ's innocence/guilt and have become fascinated with the psychology at play here... apologies if that is irrelevant to this thread haha. But you have to admit, is a wonder how divided people are over this, and the MSM's role in fueling BOTH sides. If they are deliberately attempting to divide and conquer us, then I think it would be good to identify what exactly they are tapping into psychologically that's causing this, because you know once the interest in this case has run its course, they are gonna throw the next big thing at us. The way this whole thing has played out-- the initial shock and anger, then confusion and twist that damages the original narrative-- I feel like the same "impulse response" occurred with the whole Kony 2012 video and backlash, and I wouldn't be surprised if a template is being formulated out of this new model to control populations today... but I digress...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

i was just putting this info out there to see what people thought about it. obviously some people will see nothing is wrong with it. i just wonder if during those ride alongs the cops ever told zimmerman it was ok to go out with a loaded gun and pursue suspicious people? if zimmerman was on ride alongs and cozy with the spd you would think he would know right from wrong froma legal neighborhood watch standpoint. in my opinion it just goes to show zimmermans vigilante ways. he was not a cop he was a wannabe cop, if he ever became a cop i wonder how ugly it would have gotten, zimmerman obviously thought he was above the law, even dissing the very cops that were nice enough to take him on the ride alongs.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Just what I said.. The concpet people have that TM was not given a trial and just "executed" is not based in fact, but emotion, moral opinions and a lack of understanding (with all due respect) of how the law works. Laws are not designed to be enforced based on emotion or opinion, but the facts at hand

Why do you need to be so dishonest?
This is one of the few facts we do know.
Martin was executed and no, he never got a trial.
Before you call that "opinion" again, please explain what I got wrong.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I really do not give a crap what your feelings are.
Seriously, you guys love to use the word "facts" quite often but I think you fail to grasp it.
How you feel about this case means nothing. Just ask Xcathdra. I am sure that when he gets done writing an essay about how invalid my opinions are, he will remind you that yours are too.

I have been clear from the beginning that only facts matter to me.
What you THINK is worthless really. No matter which screen name you use or no matter how many times you U2U me just to say nasty things.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Autumnal

What the hell are you talking about?
Nothing in my post even remotely has anything to do with any of your response to it.
Please explain to me what my post has to do with your response to it??????

That is why the charges are bull CRAP total bull crap.
The MSM manipulation of evidence, and the way
they tried were trying to make a race war, swaying public
opinion in a mob rule mentality..
Treyvon was on top of zimmerman
beating his head in the ground
regardless.Witnesses saw this.
Stand your ground,
I will shoot any son of a bitch
attacking me like that.
edit on 30-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Now you are even further from making sense. Stop replying to me if you are just going to write nonsense unrelated to what I wrote. Do not use me as your springboard. I have no idea what any of this has to do with what I wrote and I could care less about the MSM. I do not get my news there.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
The same goes for being physically assaulted. A person does not have to wait until they are incapable of fighting back before defending themselves.

Awesome since I believe Zimmerman assaulted Martin first.
So, you say Martin not only had the right but should have tried to kill Zimmerman in self defense eh?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I found this website today. Seems to be some compelling evidence that tray was into a thing called "dexting" in the area of NY I came from. Mixing soda, juice or ice tea with a bunch of cough syrup. Drug stores and such have taken to keeping their cough syrup behind the counter, because of the major increase in theft.

This is what that rap song "Sippin on some sizzurp" is glorifying.
link part1
Li nk part2
edit on Thu, 31 May 2012 17:34:39 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 31 May 2012 18:28:27 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
All this time I thought Trayvon bought Arizona Iced Tea at the 7/11.
Now I find out that isn't what he bought.
The coroners findings on his liver were interesting.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

Awesome since I believe Zimmerman assaulted Martin first.

Going on the physical evidence that we have at hand, what is your theory?
That George used his head to punch Trayvon's knuckles?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to

he was not a cop he was a wannabe cop, if he ever became a cop i wonder how ugly it would have gotten, zimmerman obviously thought he was above the law, even dissing the very cops that were nice enough to take him on the ride alongs.

I don't believe in this fairytale circumstance.
Why would it get ugly at all?
Zimmerman never thought he was
above the law, and how can anyone
even say that now that they got what
they wanted, he is being charged.

Innocent or guilty, the mob got what they wanted
which was to just see him get charged. Even though
the evidence doesn't support the charges.
I am starting to think they would of just rather
have had him handed to them tied up with a apple in
his mouth. Don't want justice want blood, and that is sad.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by conspiracy nut

He was there voluntarily for an interview that night, not under arrest. You are generally treated nicely when you cooperate and go in voluntarily, at least in my experience.

Been asked to come in and surrender yourself often have you?
That seems like an odd thing to have much experience with.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

He was there voluntarily for an interview that night, not under arrest. You are generally treated nicely when you cooperate and go in voluntarily, at least in my experience.

Been asked to come in and surrender yourself often have you?
That seems like an odd thing to have much experience with.

Please grow up and stop with the personal attacks. It does nothing but continually drags the conversation off topic.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

maybe you should get to know an officer well and see what he says.....

you know , some things cannot be learned on ATS

and well we know because its said on here dont make it so, either way

now,

you have to figure this out on your own

there are a few people here that know the answer to that question, from experience

you take a liking to your own opinions but as you and your friends have shown, they just dont wash.

Now I have tried my best to take agenda away from my argument, look past prejudices To understand where you come from,
you and your pals just want to argue

now I hope you are hungry here cause I got something for you, now dispite what the sign says I hope this fills you because its the last meal any of you are getting on my behalf

and here is some presents of peace

this one is for your dresser collection, you know a sort of 'never forget' momento

bye now, enjoy!!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

I really do not give a crap what your feelings are.
Seriously, you guys love to use the word "facts" quite often but I think you fail to grasp it.
How you feel about this case means nothing. Just ask Xcathdra. I am sure that when he gets done writing an essay about how invalid my opinions are, he will remind you that yours are too.

I have been clear from the beginning that only facts matter to me.
What you THINK is worthless really. No matter which screen name you use or no matter how many times you U2U me just to say nasty things.

ok then you get to feel all you want now, I promise I wont pester you again

its all on your feelers now ,,,bye bye!!!

edit on 31-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

almost forgot some pencils for you

edit on 31-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

So tell me then, what you mean?

EXACTLY WHAT I WROTE.
Which part confused you?

Was zimmerman supposed to hold a mock trial while having a man on top of him beating him before he pulled the trigger to end an attack?

That is about as stupid as this thread can get. No other options huh? How about not following the kid and grabbing him to begin with?

THAT IS WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE. Kept his lazy ass in his SUV and let the cops that HE CALLED dfo their jobs.

Instead he was angry that black men were getting away and this time, he was not going to let that happen. So he followed the kid, grabbed him, and shot him.

None of that should have happened.

It seems you are under the impression that zimmerman walked up to him and shot him in the face, for being black on a friday..... When in reality he was killed because he was assaulting the wrong kind of man. The armed kind of man.

You are trying to tell me what reality is about all while making # up?
Who assaulted who first again?
YOU DONT KNOW.
You say it was the black kid.
I say it was the angry cop wannabe that said he was not going to let them get away again.

Seriously though, what would you have someone do?

NOT STALK AND GRAB KIDS WHO ARE WALKING HOME.

No one needs a trial to convict someone of beating the crap out of them, the fists colliding with their head is usually evidence enough for most sane people.
edit on Thu, 31 May 2012 01:33:42 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Now you are a complete moron. If I piss you off enough to assault me but while fighting back I kick your ass, now you have the right to kill me?

You are so full of crap the font is brown.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by fbluth

whats cozy about it? he had communications criticizing them and then praising them. Seems like GZ was a stand up citizen involved in fighting crime and helping his community.

Yep, anyone who beats up women and assaults cops is a stand up, crime fighting guy.

no evidence he was the racist murderer the media and race baiters claimed him to be.

Plenty that he was prone to violence and willing to commit violent crimes though.

although its interesting how the attack vector on zimmerman changes when "hang whitey" crowd run into a brick wall.
edit on 31-5-2012 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

I still have not seen one person say Hang Whitey in this thread other than you guys pretending someone is calling for it. I do not even see people calling for Zimmerman to be sentenced to death. They just want a fair trial for a guy who beat up women and cops while you just want him to walk without being bothered just because he killed a kid he did not know for what turned out to be nothing.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I found this website today. Seems to be some compelling evidence that tray was into a thing called "dexting" in the area of NY I came from. Mixing soda, juice or ice tea with a bunch of cough syrup. Drug stores and such have taken to keeping their cough syrup behind the counter, because of the major increase in theft.

This is what that rap song "Sippin on some sizzurp" is glorifying.
link part1
Li nk part2
edit on Thu, 31 May 2012 17:34:39 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 31 May 2012 18:28:27 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

I love where you are going with this.
Go on...

Please elaborate. What do you suppose his "suspected" dexting has to do with the evening in question?

Before you start just making crap up, please look into the effects of dextromethorphan. Violent is that LAST thing he would be if he was dexting. He probably would have been trying to hug George and hold his hand if there was any contact at all.

But do not let the facts of what certain drugs actually do get in the way of where you are leading with this.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
All this time I thought Trayvon bought Arizona Iced Tea at the 7/11.
Now I find out that isn't what he bought.
The coroners findings on his liver were interesting.

What findings are those?
What are you getting at without directly stating here?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

Maybe if you did less trolling, and maybe read the links? Nah, too much to ask for you. Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 379  380  381    383  384  385 >>

join