It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 383
<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
No other options huh? How about not following the kid and grabbing him to begin with?

Please support this with evidence and a link that states it.

Even the lead detective who pushed for charges admitted under oath he has no idea who confronted whom.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Autumnal

Awesome since I believe Zimmerman assaulted Martin first.

Going on the physical evidence that we have at hand, what is your theory?
That George used his head to punch Trayvon's knuckles?

That he grabbed Tray and tried to hold him in place.

You have physical evidence that shows you what time he was hit in the face? What with? Apparently not Trayvon's fist because he did not have punch wounds on his hands. How does any of that tell you what happened in what order?

You know they were on the ground. You think George got punched alot. Seems to me that it just makes sense that Zimmerman took them to the ground and then got his ass whooped, you know AFTER assaulting the kid by grabbing him and taking him to the ground.

Show me physical evidence disputing that.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by conspiracy nut

He was there voluntarily for an interview that night, not under arrest. You are generally treated nicely when you cooperate and go in voluntarily, at least in my experience.

Been asked to come in and surrender yourself often have you?
That seems like an odd thing to have much experience with.

Please grow up and stop with the personal attacks. It does nothing but continually drags the conversation off topic.

That is not a personal attack of any kind. The post was presented as an opinion backed with the authority of knowledge. I do not just believe everything I read. If one wants to purport any fantasy they feel like writing is some sort of experience based objective knowledge then I am going to question it. Especially if it is rather far fetched as this was.
I can only write how all I care about are facts so many times. I feel badly that it bothers you so much that I expect people to be able to support the crap they say if they try to portray at anything with any authoritative weight.

Got it?

Now how was your post anything but a personal attack on me?
Right. Shhhhh.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
ok then you get to feel all you want now, I promise I wont pester you again

its all on your feelers now ,,,bye bye!!!

edit on 31-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

almost forgot some pencils for you

edit on 31-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

I never said anything about my feelings either. Just facts. Is this a complicated concept? Am I confusing you by not wanting to talk about feelings? What is your problem with me not wanting any opinions from strangers who know less than they think instead of facts?

I just want to talk about facts.

HEY XCATHDRA, DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE DISCUSSION BEING ON AN ADULT LEVEL OR DID YOU JUST WANT TO TELL ME I NEED TO GROW UP. I SURE DID NOT ATTACK ANYONE WITH SOME CRAP LIKE THIS.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Maybe if you did less trolling, and maybe read the links? Nah, too much to ask for you. Carry on.

I read the links but it looks like ignorance got in the way so I am asking about the specific narrative being eluded to in the post to which I replied. Thanks for interrupting with nothing though. That was worth my time. Was it worth yours?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

No other options huh? How about not following the kid and grabbing him to begin with?

Please support this with evidence and a link that states it.

Even the lead detective who pushed for charges admitted under oath he has no idea who confronted whom.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Can you be honest with me?
Seriously. I mean you called me childish for questioning what someone claimed but you failed to call childish the gentlemen who wasted a very large portion of the page calling people trolls and tossing pencils at them. So my confidence in getting you to be HONEST with me wains greatly as I type.

So...

Before I give you the answer you seek, I need to know that from now on, you and I will not lie to each other and be fair to both sides when it is not directed at us.

Fair?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You know they were on the ground. You think George got punched alot. Seems to me that it just makes sense that Zimmerman took them to the ground and then got his ass whooped, you know AFTER assaulting the kid by grabbing him and taking him to the ground.

We know treyvon smashed his head in the ground multiple times
and there is proof of it via eye witness testimony and the wounds on zimmerman
The wounds on treyvon which are only knuckles proves george never hit him.
It prove this was all self defense.
Zimmerman was not out to kill anyone
this guy did not get wound up off killing people.
The circle around his suv maybe was the circle back treyvon
did right around the time zimmerman was ambushed..
Trying to cover someones mouth is not the same as doing it..
The situation despite anyones opinion is tragic
and remember cooler heads prevail.
Zimmerman has to live the rest of his life
with that on his shoulders it is punishment
in itself. Common sense really

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
All this time I thought Trayvon bought Arizona Iced Tea at the 7/11.
Now I find out that isn't what he bought.
The coroners findings on his liver were interesting.

What findings are those?
What are you getting at without directly stating here?

Hes talking about a drink called watermelon lean its made from Arizona watermelon (turns out treyvon wasnt buying iced tea] robitussin and skittles. Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide is the active ingredient in the cough-syrup brand Robitussin.DXM is increasingly being used as a recreational drug.In his autopsy report it showed liver damage.However its irrelevant to this case unless the defense can prove he was going though withdrawal then maybe relevant but i figure its unlikely.

But this is one of the problems people make assumptions instead of just looking at the facts like you with the rent a cop garbage.Its totally irrelevant all that matters to the prosecutor is did Treyvon beat george.If proven who started it and finally did George feel he had to use deadly force to stop him from getting further injuries. If Treyvon swung first and caused the injuries to George and George used the firearm while being beaten (not after altercation ended) then hes a free man because it meets all the qualifications for self defense.

In other words in your posts you think hes a racist thats fine he could have been a kkk member its totally irrelevant to his self defense claim.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

all that matters to the prosecutor is did Treyvon beat george.If proven who started it and finally did George feel he had to use deadly force to stop him from getting further injuries. If Treyvon swung first and caused the injuries to George and George used the firearm while being beaten (not after altercation ended) then hes a free man because it meets all the qualifications for self defense.

At what point, hypothetically, would Trayvon be allowed to use SYG?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarjetman

all that matters to the prosecutor is did Treyvon beat george.If proven who started it and finally did George feel he had to use deadly force to stop him from getting further injuries. If Treyvon swung first and caused the injuries to George and George used the firearm while being beaten (not after altercation ended) then hes a free man because it meets all the qualifications for self defense.

He wouldnt unless he had killed Zimmerman.And stand your ground doesnt apply to this case anyway that was the media attacking the law.Its really irrelevant to Zimmermans case hell just be trying to use standard self defense. This was part of the media manipulation to attack the Florida law even though it doesnt apply to this case.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I have been honest from the start.
At no point have I lied.

You made a claim and I have asked you to support it.

Please cite your source / link that states GZ confronted and attempted to physically detain TM or admit you made it up.

easy choice for you.

Quit trying to obfuscate by once again raising issues that have nothing to do with the topic.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

What would be better is if you could show evidence supporting your contention.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

there we go,
the chicken or did the egg come first

maybe it will work for you, I never got much out of it,

maybe it will work for you

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
you know what is lacking here?
conversation./ honest dialog between conversing parties.

Key word being........... honest

Boys we been baited Cibil

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
reply to post by Tardacus

Apparently you are wrong. Listen to the EMS audio statements to police. It was not POURING rain. AND TM hand were under his body, so how did all that blood wash away?

And ill add, your 'it washed away theory' won't hold any weight with me or a court. Wanna know why? Cuz TM had his own blood on his hands and nails. So how would you explain him having his own blood NOT washed away but somehow the rain DID wash away GZ blood?

But like I said, it was NOT pouring rain, and if you actually listen to everyone on seen that night you would know that isn't true, and had you actually read the document dump you would have known that TM had his own blood on his hands...so your theory is actually laughable.

Wanna give it second shot now that you know additional facts that were available to you but didn't want to research before you responded?

no, i`m not wrong, i wasn`t there, perhaps you mean the witness was wrong when she said it was pouring rain.Listen to the 911 tapes a female withness says it was "pouring" rain, obviously since you were there and know it wasn`t pouring then the other witness is wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

there we go,
the chicken or did the egg come first

maybe it will work for you, I never got much out of it,

maybe it will work for you

What do you mean? If asking in what hypothetical situation a victim could've used Stand Your Ground is a "chicken vs egg" debate, don't you think inherently there is something seriously wrong with the law??

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Looks like both the prosecution and the defense are insisting on sealing up the rest of the evidence from the media. That's proof right there that BOTH sides have been screwed by the MSM. There's no one-sided agenda here-- it's being twisted all around. Pretty sad for all parties involved really....I hope justice prevails!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
--UPDATE------------------------------UPDATE--------------------------------UPDATE-----------------------------UPDATE
Prosecutors: Revoke Zimmerman's bond

Prosecutors argued that Zimmerman "misrepresented, misled and deceived the court" during an April bond hearing about whether he had a U.S. passport and about his family's financial circumstances.
Meanwhile, Zimmerman's defense team and prosecutors will be on the same side in court Friday afternoon fighting media companies' request to release more information in the case.
Seminole County Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. will preside over the hearing. Prosecution and defense lawyers will argue that a host of material should remain sealed. Scott Ponce of the Miami-based law firm Holland & Knight will argue for more disclosure on behalf of various newspapers, TV stations and their parent companies.
Prosecuters beating a dead HORSE

Well, these dirty sap sucking lawyers
are showing they don't want to be fair.
Aggressive tactics like trying to bring
back up the bond issues is asinine.
The guy us no flight risk, he has an ankle
monitor, he has to check in from his phone number
3-5 times a day, he ain't going anywhere.
Taking away this mans rights to a fair bond and trial
is pretty much a last straw, nail in the coffin, they want
to play dirty, because they know they have no case.
There it is folks, a bunch of morons trying to advance
their carreers on the blood of others. Blood is on THERE HANDS

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Well well well. Wasn't that a fun hearing!!!!

GZ get to go back to jail and Shellie Zimmerman looks like she is gonna face charges.

I know all of the GZ fans are heart broken right now. So the next time any of you want to say we are stupid or don't know what we are talking about or how GZ is just a squeaky clean choir boy who didn't know anything about anything and would never lie to save his own butt.....well today, June 1, 2012 we have PROOF positive that George Zimmerman AND his wife Shellie are both liars.

Not looking good for the GZ fan club.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Well, these dirty sap sucking lawyers
are showing they don't want to be fair.

I think its hilarious - - you talking about being fair.

You're so one sided I'm surprised you haven't fallen off a cliff.

new topics

top topics

<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join