It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
reply to post by kimish

He was following the kid on a profile, was he not?
edit on 19-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

Absolutely. And why was he profiling?
Hmmm

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

A black kid?

By the way, and please think about this some.. Earlier you responded before you even read the links, that says to me you WANT Zimmerman to be innocent.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
sounds like someone flip flopping. one thing i don't like is how the global elitists will use this to attack the second amendment. there are pictures of martin, a more recent one, and it shows someone not portrayed the same way that the elitist global press makes zimmerman look like the bad guy and that makes me a sad rockoperawriter

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

It sounds like Zimmerman has done enough in his own past to make him look like a bad guy... I dont think he needs any help...Why do you assume his past actions false?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
"I do honestly feel that he intended for this kid to die," witness 5 told investigators. "If you're in self defense, shoot him in the leg. He's a 17-year-old, scrawny little kid. You get into a physical fight with him. ... I think the kid was running for help."

witness 5

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
seems one of the star witnesses in zimmermans trial is changing his story....

On March 20, according to the Orlando Sentinel, while sitting for a follow-up interview by a Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigator the witness said that he was no longer sure who was calling for help.

"At first, I thought it was the person on the ground, just because, you know, me thinking rationally, if someone was on top, the person on the bottom would be yelling," he said, according to the Sentinel. "I truly can't tell who, after thinking about it, was yelling for help just because it was so dark out on that sidewalk. You can't see a mouth …"

witness 6

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
"I do honestly feel that he intended for this kid to die," witness 5 told investigators. "If you're in self defense, shoot him in the leg. He's a 17-year-old, scrawny little kid. You get into a physical fight with him. ... I think the kid was running for help."

witness 5

When you're involved in a life or death situation or, even if you are getting pummeled with someone on top and you have a gun on your persons, it is highly unlikely you are going to pick a target to shoot. Right?
Think about all the adrenaline coursing through the veins.

As for the kid thing being thrown out there constantly, Blacks physically and sexually mature the fastest out of all races. So, a 17yr old black kid, is technically physically an adult. (there are many, many sources to back up the sexual & physical maturity aspect, GOOGLE is your friend)

edit on 19-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The discovery has shed some
light in zimmermans favor and was able
to put most of these rumors against
him, to rest.
Best thing to happen is for everyone
to find it in their hearts to let
the hate they have for zimmerman go..
Taking zimmermans head in vengance is
not the high road. Zimmerman being put
in this position of self defense, then having to kill
a man is a terrible thing... If only the hang zimmerman
crowd would take the high road.. People could be left in peace
The day Zimmerman is aquitted of all
charges is the day justice is served.
This whole media manipulation, the race wars
trying to be started, the lies the msm has
put out and portrayed zimmerman as a racist
is just wrong..

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

LOL why not blame Zimmerman's mom than for being older and having him first.
Yes, it was ultimately avoidable by Trayvon not doubling back, and a number of other things. It was ULTIMATELY avoidable by him not getting in trouble at home.

You miss the whole point, that "ultimately" descriptor is there for a reason. You can't pin manslaughter on a man because of that at all.. not even close. He is not guilty of manslaughter or even close to it because he got out. IF you believe that you are a loon. You are basically saying because he got out of his car that is what manslaughter hinges on. I know you might not understand it, but that is what you are saying. You have boiled down the blame on that action rather than which of the two made the only criminal action. Trayvon most likely made the first and only criminal action and had he not done that there would never have been a shot.

All the actions by Trayvon had an equal part in building to the shooting as Zimmerman getting out of the car. Sorry you are completely in error here and the point of the article was never to even attempt to make an argument for manslaughter.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
. If only the hang zimmerman
crowd would take the high road..

and of course Self Righteous ATS posters living in a bubble of bliss

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

That guy watches too much TV I think. Shooting someone in the leg might sound like a great idea to someone that has no idea what they are talking about. There is a good reason people are taught to shoot at the torso.....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I promise you this, with full confidence and I will be back to point out how wrong you were, that Zimmerman will go free.

Zimmerman will walk. It is undeniable and again anyone with half a brain cell knows this. The stories if him being racist are not true. Evidence supports his story and Trayvon did attack him and was unjustified. He justified his own killing by threatening a man's life. The actual story will show that Zimmerman not only can us SYG but that Martin cannot. However ZImmerman won't need SYG to get off.

It's painfully obvious. The judge won't even keep him locked up because he knows he would just end up paying Zimmerman back for the time in jail. Anyone that can't see this case for what it is/was is an idiot. It was tabloid exaggeration that leaked into the real news and therefore had real world repercussions.

You are still using biased media. The facts are plain to see for anyone.
Again.. Zimmerman will walk 100 percent. Don't even worry about it.
If you think otherwise you are delusional and time will prove me right.

edit on 19-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Originally posted by rebellender

reply to post by 27jd

were you aware....

• George Zimmerman may have been profiling black males.

since when is profiling a bad word.

When you are profiling black males as a threat because they are black males.
You are playing dumb now, right?
He was not profile a specific type of black male with a scary appearance, just black males.
Now what is it about black males that makes them a threat by which any black male is profiled and shed in a poor light for no other reason than being black?
Now I know why Xcathdra said Zimmerman was racist.

we covered the Racist issues in the first 50 pages of the thread,,,,sorry you were not here!!!

The definition of profiling is using your head for something other than a hat rack...everybody does it, you for instance did it when you assume Zimmerman is racist, or does things that you perceive as racist activity.

bye now!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

That guy is an idiot. First off it's hard to shoot someone in the leg when they are on top of you and/or grappling for the gun as evidence by the shell casing being inside the gun,

Mostly though the defense would just have a cop come and say no one with any brains aims for the legs if they are in danger because the legs of a moving target are damned hard to hit and you shoot at the biggest target area and stop the attacker as fast as possible.

So yeah that is liberal, anti gun rhetoric idiocy. Also why are those words even listed as coming from a "witness 5" they are opinion they are not only pointless but inadmissable as well as stupid. It is truly ignorant for a witness that can't even really say what happened to say he believed he meant to kill the kid.. no he meant to shoot him after that it's up in the air. He shot him one time by the way.

Tell me this.. what did witness 5 see? Is witness 5 that really liberal woman that obviously has bias agaisnt Zimmerman and has been trying to blame him since the start?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Tell me this.. what did witness 5 see? Is witness 5 that really liberal woman that obviously has bias agaisnt Zimmerman and has been trying to blame him since the start?

Since the start this case got big
and she could get her dumb ass
heard on MSM outlets and make a buck.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
you guys seem to be getting so angry when evidence and witnesses do not support zimmernans story. calling witnesses idiots, and anyone who does not believe zimmermans story has half a brain cell.
there is so much evidence that hasnt been released yet, and i'm sure there will be even more evidence against zimmerman. the original lead investigator felt there was enough evidence to charge zimmerman, angela corey believes there is enough evidence, and i without seeing all the other evidence believe there is enough to convict zimmerman of at the very least manslaughter.

zimmermans testimony is full of holes, witnesses are retracting their stories, witnesses are coming out accusing zimmerman of being racist.evidence will show he was fired from a job for throwing a girl so hard she sprained her ankle. evidence is showing zimmerman jumped the gun and was fired for excessive complaints against other coworkers. he called 911 excessively, the last 6 times all against black males. more than one witness has attested to his dr jekyl and mr hyde type personality. evidence is showing that zimmerman chased trayvon. evidence from law enforcement agencies shows zimmerman had a violent past. evidence will show he has shown prejudice against blacks, middle easterners and mexicans. evidence will show his angry state of mind when he decided to get out of his truck to follow and chase trayvon for 80 seconds even after the 911 operator advised him not to. it does not take 80 seconds to look at a street address.

now without calling all the evidence bs or the witnesses idiots lets see how you guys dismiss or downplay all these facts.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Show us one thing with source that doesn't support ZImmerman. The only one is that woman that thinks it was Trayvon screaming, but she obviously thinks he was in the wrong so she could be considered a little biased.

Other than that.. it is absolutely idiotic for a witness to offer an opinion and suggest something they can't possibly know. They try to give the statement credibility by saying it is from a witness but a witness saying "maybe he could have shot the kid in the leg" and "I think he was trying to kill the kid" is as useless and worthless an opinion as asking anyone off the street. They are a witness because of what they have seen it doesn't add extra importance to anything the think.

It is absolutely idiotic to suggest either of those things (shooting him in the leg or that he was "trying" to kill the kid). Shooting in the leg is just plain ignorant and may have been impossible even if he wanted to. Saying he thinks Z was trying to kill the teen is just biased opinion based only on the fact that Zimmerman didn't shoot the teen in the leg. Zimmerman fired one shot in the first place he could that he thought would save his life. He wasn't trying to kill the kid, he was trying to save his life. Period.. that's it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

how about how she points out that trayvon was a scrawny little kid? she was a witness she saw trayvon with her own eyes. he was 5 11 158 lbs. whatever happened to the barbarian claim that trayvon was 6 3 180? she saw through zimmermans bs story that he had to kill him because he was in fear for his life from this scrawny little kid. the injuries zimmerman had could have occured sliding into 2nd base in a baseball game, they were not and never were life threatening. trayvon the scrawny little kid was not going to kill zimmerman, the cops would have been there within minutes.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

how about how she points out that trayvon was a scrawny little kid? she was a witness she saw trayvon with her own eyes. he was 5 11 158 lbs. whatever happened to the barbarian claim that trayvon was 6 3 180? she saw through zimmermans bs story that he had to kill him because he was in fear for his life from this scrawny little kid. the injuries zimmerman had could have occured sliding into 2nd base in a baseball game, they were not and never were life threatening. trayvon the scrawny little kid was not going to kill zimmerman, the cops would have been there within minutes.
You just let it pass that she says 5'11" and 158 pounds is a 'scrawny little kid'.
What world is she from?
ETA: Bruce Lee was 5'7", 140 pounds..... Could you take that scrawny kid in a fight?
edit on 19-5-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join