It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Any blow to the head is life threatening. You are blatantly looking past that little fact and it has been addressed numerous times. May I ask why you fail to recognize that? Are you racist against White/Hispanics?
edit on 19-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Trayvon was 6 foot tall and 160 lbs, Zimmerman was 5'8" and 185 lbs
Those are the real numbers.

Zimmerman was shorter and only 25 lbs heavier and Trayvon's weight was probably mostly muscle considering he was lean and lifted weights and played football. These are the facts and shouldn't be confused again in the thread though Conspiracy nut and others keep changing them.

SOURCE

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

did you see the video where he is at 7-11, he does not look like a barbarian. it seems like you guys are just looking for an excuse to be able to shoot someone. dont go out looking for trouble, chasing, following people like some kind of vigilante and you wont have to shoot anyone. someone attacks you or your family unprovoked and if you witness a crime going down than maybe you can jump into superhero mode. zimmerman never witnessed trayvon committing any kind of crime.

click on this link and you can listen to the testimony of zimmermans racist antics. are you guys going to downplay this too?

racist complaint against george zimmerman..

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Don't forget also that St. Trayvon probably had a longer reach

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Trayvon was 6 foot tall and 160 lbs, Zimmerman was 5'8" and 185 lbs
Those are the real numbers.

Zimmerman was shorter and only 25 lbs heavier and Trayvon's weight was probably mostly muscle considering he was lean and lifted weights and played football. These are the facts and shouldn't be confused again in the thread though Conspiracy nut and others keep changing them.

SOURCE
Yes.
I was just letting them know that it isn't always about height and weight. It is about speed, muscle mass, agility
and often times..... Who gets a good sucker punch in!

And Trayvon was far from being just 'a scrawny kid'!
edit on 19-5-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

did you see the video where he is at 7-11, he does not look like a barbarian. it seems like you guys are just looking for an excuse to be able to shoot someone. dont go out looking for trouble, chasing, following people like some kind of vigilante and you wont have to shoot anyone. someone attacks you or your family unprovoked and if you witness a crime going down than maybe you can jump into superhero mode. zimmerman never witnessed trayvon committing any kind of crime.

click on this link and you can listen to the testimony of zimmermans racist antics. are you guys going to downplay this too?

racist complaint against george zimmerman..

Why in the world aren't you calling out the racists on Trayvons side? From the start people like you were claiming GZ to be a racist, before any evidence was known and before you knew anything about GZ. SMH
You are hypocritical
you are naive
you are insanely narrow minded, please don't reproduce, for the sake of all humanity

edit on 19-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Again 6 foot tall 160 lbs is NOT a scrawny little kid. That is a full grown man.
And yes that is his actual size if you need a source refer to my above post.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

trayvon was 6 ft 158 lbs that makes him even scrawnier than 5 11 158lbs.

here from the autopsy report.

trayvon 6 ft 158 lbs

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Oh.. I know you weren't the ones confusing them.. that was a statement to the few people that have been in here trying to manipulate this story because they want to see an innocent guy in jail. They act like somehow we are working against Trayvon, but we aren't we are speaking up to straighten up the media's lies and make sure an innocent guy doesn't go to prison. Thankfully sites like this and alternative media exists on the net so we can continue doing things like this.

People perpetuating the lies about Zimmerman know better they are intentionally being unethical and immoral.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

i never brought race into this until the facts began to reveal zimmermans racist tendencies. dont get mad at me because zimmerman was a bigot.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I'm not mad. I'm just curious as to why you didn't call the others out for being racist against GZ from the beginning without having any information.
Just because a black person got shot GZ was automatically labeled a racist, do you see?
SO I asked why you didn't lash out at those individuals. It's an honest and legitimate question.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Lol... I dont see any comparison between tray and bruce. I THINK zim might have had a problem with bruce.

Lol im just saying!!!

Good try though!!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
you guys have not seen trayvon face to face, witness #5 did and she saw a scrawny little kid, not a full grown man. sorry guys, he wasnt the beast that you guys claim he was. watch the video of him buying the iced tea and skittles. trayvon will never have the chance of growing into a full grown man.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Lol... I dont see any comparison between tray and bruce. I THINK zim might have had a problem with bruce.

Lol im just saying!!!

Good try though!!!
I am not surprised that you would say that you don't understand.

Let me ask you simply. Would you call a 5'11" 160 pound person a 'scrawny kid'?

The reference to Bruce Lee makes the point that, in a fight, it isn't all about size alone. You get that, don't you?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

as a matter of fact i did tell people to keep race out of it. at the time i thought we should keep racist arguements out of the debate, i felt there was plenty of evidence to condemn zimmerman without him being racist. after that the myspace ramblings surfaced and now 2 other people that i know of have come forward to testify to zimmermans prejudices. i'm sorry guys but it does seem that zimmerman did in fact have prejudices and racist leanings.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

OK.. subtract 2 lbs.. Not the 4 inches of height you were trying to subtract. If you got the weight right how did you mess up the height SO much when you reported it here if you were getting it from the same source as the weight? Intentional?

It doesn't make him scrawny, we know he played football. He was muscular and strong. Also it disproves all these theories of him appearing as a kid. It's just more b.s.

You are trying to defend the indefensible for the sole purpose of ruining another man's life, and not for the benefit of the one you are defending.

Again the man was 4 inches shorter and only 25 lbs heavier than the 6 foot tall 160 lb teen yet people are trying to paint it (literally) like this:

Constant B.S. and manipulation. The guy just didn't want to die and defended himself by shooting another guy that was on top of him beating his head in. Case closed.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

the autopsy report shows trayvon is 6 ft 158 lbs. im 5 10 165 and i'm average build. i dont think i would have any problem defending myself against trayvon and i wouldnt need to shoot him.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And that is why SHE (exactly the witness I figured) is the witness that has been biased from the start. She has been obviously biased and is likely an anti gun liberal. There is no way she could really think a 6 foot tall 160 lb man in baggy clothes was a "scrawny little kid" that is completely ridiculous. She probably didn't even know he was a teen until she heard it on the news.

She is biased obviously not even you can deny that..
Or she is blind.. or just a liar.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

um without resorting to name calling, where did you learn to add? 6 ft is 1 inch taller than 5 11. not 4 inches shorter.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That is irrelevant, but if he was way stronger than you from lifting weights and playing football and you were alone in the dark and stunned from a sucker punch, having your head beat in (if you have ever been in a fight you would know it's not always easy to turn the tables when someone has already broke your nose and disoriented you) you might change your mind. If you had the gun and were in that position you would have done the same thing.

I know I know you probably think you are a tough guy, but in that situation you wouldn't be. Especially if he was trying to take your gun. You would do it. Anyone would.

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join