It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

ZIMMERMAN IS 5'8
4 inches shorter than Trayvon.

I have shown this several times.
You learn to add.

SOURCE

I am done listening to you twist the facts and lie and I am done proving you wrong over and over again. Maybe another day.

edit on 19-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by butcherguy

the autopsy report shows trayvon is 6 ft 158 lbs. im 5 10 165 and i'm average build. i dont think i would have any problem defending myself against trayvon and i wouldnt need to shoot him.
Talk is pretty cheap when it comes to a physical altercation.
Would you handle him so easily if he sucker-punched you in the face?
I am asking this seriously, have you ever been punched hard in the face? If you have, you might understand some of the difficulties associated with being able to respond in kind. I am not speaking of losing conciousness, I mean that there is often visual problems due to eyes tearing up and balance issues associated with a punch in the face.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
having the gun made zimmerman a tough guy, why else would he chase a kid down in the dark? or maybe the fact that zimmerman saw a scrawny little kid made him a tough guy, same way beating on women made him a tough guy.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

OK.. subtract 2 lbs.. Not the 4 inches of height you were trying to subtract. If you got the weight right how did you mess up the height SO much when you reported it here if you were getting it from the same source as the weight? Intentional?

It doesn't make him scrawny, we know he played football. He was muscular and strong. Also it disproves all these theories of him appearing as a kid. It's just more b.s.

You are trying to defend the indefensible for the sole purpose of ruining another man's life, and not for the benefit of the one you are defending.

Again the man was 4 inches shorter and only 25 lbs heavier than the 6 foot tall 160 lb teen yet people are trying to paint it (literally) like this:

Constant B.S. and manipulation. The guy just didn't want to die and defended himself by shooting another guy that was on top of him beating his head in. Case closed.

there it is in your 2nd sentence, you said i was trying to subtract 4 inches from trayvons height. you wrote it not me.
edit on 19-5-2012 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

i understand but how was it a cheap shot when zimmerman chased and confronted trayvon? plus there is no proof of a cheapshot or ambush for that matter. there is however evidence and testimony that leads to the fact zimmerman profiled, chased and provoked the entire situation. are you gonna tell me that trayvon provoked the situation by walking through the neighborhood minding his own business committing no crime?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

testimony

Direct testimony by a witness?

I was not aware there had been any yet, in this case.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Lol... I dont see any comparison between tray and bruce. I THINK zim might have had a problem with bruce.

Lol im just saying!!!

Good try though!!!
I am not surprised that you would say that you don't understand.

Let me ask you simply. Would you call a 5'11" 160 pound person a 'scrawny kid'?

The reference to Bruce Lee makes the point that, in a fight, it isn't all about size alone. You get that, don't you?

Oh i get that perfectly!

And im saying a 7 foot tall person would have a problem fighting bruce lee!

Understand!! Hmmmmm

And by all means you should be surprised. Be veryyyyy surprised!!!

Your not as sharp as you think you are. A little mouthy, like most girls i know.

Moving on....... Tray was taller than Zim. Zim was heavier than Tray.

My knowledge in level 3 combatives has shown neither extreme is an advantage. Its all skill level.

More mass is good if your a wrestler, more height with matching arm reach can be good if your a boxer.

So Tray boxed, and Zim wrestled. Unfortunately Zim had to go through some fist before he could wrestle. Not saying Zim was a professional wrestler nor Tray a professional boxer.

However, my opinion says Tray boxed and Zim rushed him to get his arms around him to take him down.

Just helps to be the one on top when it happens.

Just my opinion here.

Understand?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You have given several heights for Trayvon throughout the thread, but I thought you were referring to ZImmerman's height as only being 1 inch shorter than Trayvons so I apologize if I got confused on that.

However you have to admit that ages aside Trayvon was no child and could have easily taken and even killed Zimmerman. Trayvon was only 25 lbs lighter and was 4 inches taller. He was a full grown man.

You guys can't deny that and we have settled their sizes once and for all (pages ago really)
Zimmerman 5'8" 185
Trayvon 6'0" 160

Two men. One (Tray) attacked the other breaking his nose and then bashing his head against the concrete, the other in self defense shot him. It was justified.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes i would call 5'11" 160 lbs scrawny.

5' 11" 185 lbs not scrawny, and not fat.

Understand???

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Trayvon boxed too?
If that is true than that would further help Zimmerman's case ALOT (not that I think he really needs it at this point).

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Your not as sharp as you think you are.

Who is?

A little mouthy, like most girls i know

Your choice of the 'girls' that you associate with is your problem. Women are more mature, usually, maybe you can switch to them.

Yes i would call 5'11" 160 lbs scrawny.

really?
You must be a monster, eh?

edit on 19-5-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Neither of them were scrawny.
Zimmerman was a little overweight and Trayvon was the correct weight (probably due excercise and workouts etc).

The ideal weight for a 6 foot tall male is 160 lbs exactly so can we kill this scrawny b.s. line of thought please?

Here is a body weight calculator.
HERE
edit on 19-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

With zimmerman screaming treyvon had to of attacked
and ambushed him and went for his gun pounded
his face in... this has self defense written all over it.
I think it is obvious to anyone
who hears zimmermans voice at court
and zimmermans screams on the 911 tapes
who is screaming that is zimmermans voice..
Everything zimmerman has said now has been
proven with the disclosures that have come out...
They have no case

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

its ok to disagree and have different opinions. anyone can kill anyone in a fight i will concede that. in this case however in my opinion zimmerman was not going to be killed by trayvon in hand to hand combat. the wounds zimmerman suffered were not life threatening. no concussion, no need for immediate medical attention, he was not knocked out or anything. had the fight continued any longer the cops would have been on the scene, the only chance you got is if trayvon went for zimmermans gun, and we cant know that for sure as all we have is zimmermans word. while i will concede that people die in fistfights i do not think it is very common. in high school someone did kill someone in a fist fight but the guy that killed the other guy was a known steroid abuser muscle bound freak who repeatedly stomped the other guys head into the curb like in the movie american history x. the kid who died had his head split open like a pumpkin, not scratches like what hapened to zimmerman,

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Lol... I dont see any comparison between tray and bruce. I THINK zim might have had a problem with bruce.

Lol im just saying!!!

Good try though!!!
I am not surprised that you would say that you don't understand.

Let me ask you simply. Would you call a 5'11" 160 pound person a 'scrawny kid'?

The reference to Bruce Lee makes the point that, in a fight, it isn't all about size alone. You get that, don't you?

Oh i get that perfectly!

And im saying a 7 foot tall person would have a problem fighting bruce lee!

Understand!! Hmmmmm

And by all means you should be surprised. Be veryyyyy surprised!!!

Your not as sharp as you think you are. A little mouthy, like most girls i know.

Moving on....... Tray was taller than Zim. Zim was heavier than Tray.

My knowledge in level 3 combatives has shown neither extreme is an advantage. Its all skill level.

More mass is good if your a wrestler, more height with matching arm reach can be good if your a boxer.

So Tray boxed, and Zim wrestled. Unfortunately Zim had to go through some fist before he could wrestle. Not saying Zim was a professional wrestler nor Tray a professional boxer.

However, my opinion says Tray boxed and Zim rushed him to get his arms around him to take him down.

Just helps to be the one on top when it happens.

Just my opinion here.

Understand?

out of your grand picture of things here you left out primal fear.....
Dude, you got to give up XBOX man...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

. the wounds zimmerman suffered were not life threatening. no concussion, no need for immediate medical attention, he was not knocked out or anything

Again, does a person have to be killed before they may defend themselves in your world?

If Zimmerman had been knocked out, how could he have defended himself? That is a point of self defense, to keep another from harming you when they are trying to.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

so if two people get into a fisfight provoked by person a and person b lands a punch now you want person b charged with attempted murder? two people get into a fisfight provoked by person a and you think person a is justified in shooting and killing person b?

its a beautiful day out, i got to go outside for a walk, hopefully no zimmerman wannabes think i'm suspicious and chase me around the neighborhood.
i'll be back later to continue the debate with you guys.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

When will you understand that that doesn't matter.
No concussion or further wounds because Zimmerman stopped it.
He did not recieve life threatening injuries because he acted. That is the point. You do not know if Trayvon would have stopped before Zimmerman was dead and Zimmerman didn't want to wait and see and that is what makes it justified.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
so now anytime someone starts losing a fight, that they provoked mind you, they have the right to shoot the other person dead? thats terrible. i hope zimmerman gets convicted just to stop that kind of mentality.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
so now anytime someone starts losing a fight, that they provoked mind you, they have the right to shoot the other person dead? thats terrible. i hope zimmerman gets convicted just to stop that kind of mentality.

Ur assuming that a fight was provoked and started by GZ. There is no evidence to prove that. Right? Following a suspicious person is not provocation nor is asking someone what they are doing. Right?
edit on 19-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join