It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Zimmerman (a stranger to martin) admitadly followed him which would provoke an issue.. Sorry, anytime a stranger is following you and you dont know his intentions you can consider yourself in danger.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

i think chasing someone in that situation is provoking a fight. especially after being advised against it and against NW policy.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
reply to post by kimish

Zimmerman (a stranger to martin) admitadly followed him which would provoke an issue.. Sorry, anytime a stranger is following you and you dont know his intentions you can consider yourself in danger.

Well, Trayvon was a stranger in GZ neighborhood. So, St. Trayvon was also a stranger to GZ. Plus, wearing a hoody in balmy weather... that reeks of suspicion. Remember, Tre was VISITING at his fathers fiance's house, it was not Trayvons neighborhood. We all know this.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Not a mark on them.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Do you follow people you dont know? Are you not free to walk through a neighborhood without harrassment in America? They claim it was raining, he wore a hood in the rain and that is an issue? Did we ever hear Zimmerman indentify himself to Trayvon during this? Maybe if he had said "hey, i'm with the neighborhood watch and was wondering if you lived here."
edit on 19-5-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by kimish

i think chasing someone in that situation is provoking a fight. especially after being advised against it and against NW policy.

He wasn't chasing Trayvon. This has been discussed already, numerous times. There was no chasing involved.
But you are correct IMO. Chasing someone is provoking, to you and I anyways.
edit on 19-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Not a mark on them.

Oh, so if zimmerman never hit
treyvon and there ARE NO marks
or proof of it, we can logically
agree that the marks on treyvons
hands and the beating on zimmermans
face, show that treyvon was the one who
started it all. I see the bleeding hearts
immitating the salem witch trials
and zimmerman is the *racist witch*
SICKENING
edit on 19-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Please stop lying.
Please.

He was never advised against it, NEVER. We have said this over and over again. Either you, and with all due respect, are stupid and can't understand this or you are intentionally lying.

They said "we don't need you to do that" that is not advisement.

Also there is no proof he ever chased Martin and it is very likely that he did not chase him.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

reply to post by Resurected

NO, simply following someone is not "provoking a fight". Especially on a public street. Can we stop this stupid train of thought already?
How do you know he wants to harm you, and not just ask what time is it? How do you even know a person is truly following you, and not just sharing the same route?

Whether Zimmerman profiled and followed Trayvon is completely irrelevant for the case, since even if he did, it would not justify Martin attacking Zimmerman first in the slightest.

All that matters is who physically threatened the other first.

edit on 19/5/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

He was following him in both his vehicle and on foot. As far as chasing you dont know what happened after the 911 call. No one does.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by kimish

Do you follow people you dont know? Are you not free to walk through a neighborhood without harrassment in America? They claim it was raining, he wore a hood in the rain and that is an issue? Did we ever hear Zimmerman indentify himself to Trayvon during this? Maybe if he had said "hey, i'm with the neighborhood watch and was wondering if you lived here."

If I saw someone and they appeared to be casing homes when my neighborhood has been burglarized numerous times and said person fit a profile of people that have been burglarizing homes I'd definetly call the Police. I wouldn't pull a GZ and Follow them. GZ was stupid for that, he doesn't have my sympathy there.

You are right at the end of your statement. I believe that some better communication could've prevented this whole conundrum.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Witnesses have said he followed him, Zimmerman has said he followed him. The 911 opereator asked if he was following him and he said yes, she said you dont need to do that.

Kidnappers follow kids everyday.. Guess thats ok and they shouldnt worry.. Wanna be "Thugs" follow people everyday to rob or start issues with them.. Guess thats ok also?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by kimish

He was following him in both his vehicle and on foot. As far as chasing you dont know what happened after the 911 call. No one does.

So for anyone to say that GZ was chasing Trayvon would mean that said person was lying or fabricating things to suit their agenda?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

He was following him at a distance. It is not illegal and it is not provocation. Everything indicates that Martin circled back around and attacked Zimmerman I have posted the sources several times in this thread.

I don't know why otherwise intelligent people are having such a hard time with this case. Everything we were told in the beginning has been outed as a falsehood yet somehow you guys still think it is truth that Zimmerman started the incident that led to Trayvon's death.

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman. He had plenty of chances to get away and every shred of physical evidence shows that Trayvon attacked and Zimmerman only recieved the beating and didn't return any blows except when he shot Martin to defend his life. I don't know why you guys are in denial that Martin could be and most likely was the one that started the altercation. Zimmerman will walk.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Zimmerman did call the police, he should have listened to 911 when she told him he didnt need to follow him. Zimmerman had a past with racial issues by his myspace page and also the coworkers who spoke of him. Zimmerman had an agressive past in his neighborhood watch program according to his other neighbors.
Zimmerman had a violent past accoring to his previous arrests.

According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison.

rollingout.com...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Witnesses have said he followed him, Zimmerman has said he followed him. The 911 opereator asked if he was following him and he said yes, she said you dont need to do that.

As I said, even if he did, so what? Following someone is not a crime.

Kidnappers follow kids everyday.. Guess thats ok and they shouldnt worry. Wanna be "Thugs" follow people everyday to rob or start issues with them.. Guess thats ok also?

Maybe they should worry. But they should not attack the followers first over mere "worry". Using physical violence must be a last resort, in the case of immidiate unaviodable threat, not the first.

I ask again, how do you know the apparent follower wants to harm you, and not just ask what time is it? How do you even know a person is truly following you, and not just sharing the same route?
edit on 19/5/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

By that logic stalking is legal.Also Martin maybe confronted someone who was following him. That is in his right. At that point it was up to Zimmerman to id himself as neighborhood watch.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

It sounds like an excessive amount of following to me, not just a down a street.. Also at night, in the rain, and a deserted street.

Someone doesnt need to follow a person that much to ask the time, if it where simple he could have pulled up and been done fairly easy. Following is apparent.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

By that logic stalking is legal.Also Martin maybe confronted someone who was following him. That is in his right. At that point it was up to Zimmerman to id himself as neighborhood watch.

Stalking can be defined as the willful and repeated following, watching and/or harassing of another person. Unlike other crimes, which usually involve one act, stalking is a series of actions that occur over a longer period of time. Although stalking is illegal, some of the actions that can contribute to stalking are initially legal, such as gathering information, calling someone on the phone, sending gifts, emailing or instant messaging. They become illegal when they breach the legal definition of harassment e.g. an action such as sending a text is not usually illegal, but is illegal when frequently repeated to an unwilling recipient.

Following =/= stalking.

Following someone is legal.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

How about we make a bet.. Tonight you go out, downtown and start following someone, come back and let us know how that ends for you.

new topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join