It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

NO he doesn't deserve manslaughter. His actions did not cause the murder of Trayvon. ONLY Trayvon is responsible for attacking Zimmerman.

Trayvon did attack him it just hasn't been technically proven. If it is proven that Trayvon had all but escaped and then doubled back and attacked Zimmerman would you still blame Zimmerman and say he deserved manslaughter?

Also sidenote rather than replying to two posts. Where is a true source that says he hadn't smoked in six days. I don't think they can really determine that. I highly highly doubt he hadn't smoked in six days. Especially with a lighter and "photo" pin in his pocket that night.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Trayvon should not have ambushed Zim!! Point blank!!!

Tray is dead because he attacked zim. Nothing else matters. Zim will beat the case, and be free.

He doesnt deserve to be going through any of this because of his selfdefence. Tray is dead!

Where he needs to be for being a thug.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

police: trayvon martin's death 'ulitimately avoidable.

"The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement, or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog (sic) in an effort to dispel each party's concern" the request said. "There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity."

In his 911 call just before the shooting, Zimmerman had speculated that the teen looked like he was "up to no good or he's on drugs or something."

But Martin's defenders have portrayed Zimmerman as the aggressor, accusing him of profiling the African-American teen. Plus, one expert notes the traces of the marijuana-related substance found in the teen's system, as measured hours after his death, don't necessarily speak to any level of intoxication, while another adds that marijuana use typically doesn't make people prone to aggression.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by PLASIFISK

No proof, but plenty of evidence and that is what wins and loses cases. There is no proof that Trayvon started it, but evidence would suggest it is most likely. There is no proof that Zimmerman started it and no evidence to suggest that either so it would be impossible to convict him.

What evidence?
What have you been sitting on all this time?
Share with the rest of us.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Source
Secondary source with more pictures

Also, contrary to what people are trying to portray in this thread, Police did in fact take pictures of the crime scene. Those pictures are located in the second source link above.

The location of the items pictured in the photo......are right next to the sidewalk.

Photos -

There are a few more pics at the link.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

wow he looks like he was in a life or death struggle.
i have gotten worse scratches on my face from playing with my 2 year old son.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

It was life or death for Zim. His nose was broken and the back of his head almost cracked open. Furthermore trays hands were a bloody mess with lots of bruises from how he ambushed, sucker punched Zim. Then instead of running away from zim he got on top of him and started using special martial arts skills while slamming Zims head into the sidewalk. The onlything Zim could do was draw is weapon and fire it directly into Trays heart.

Problem solved!!
One less thug in the neighborhood, and a leasson and warning to the rest of them black thugs!!

Free Zim, stand your ground!!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
reply to post by TKDRL

In my opinion it does not. That just supports that they fought each other. Tray was punching Zim in the face, that much i agree on. Sucker punched, and ambushed. I have yet to see eyewitness proof of that. Or any proof of who contacted who first.

You have George Zimmerman's testimony that Trayvon Martin initiated the physical altercation.

Quite a bit of Zimmerman's account is corroborated by various witness testimony, a minority of the witness testimony is in contradiction with other witness statements and some disagree with Zimmerman's account (such as the bulk of the statements possitivley identifying Martin being on top of Zimmerman and another identifing Zimmerman as on top of Martin)

This is common and not abnormal or unexpected because the only thing reliable about human perception is that it is reliably inconsistent (which is why eye witness accounts of Bigfoot and E.T. are not acceptable as scientifically definitive)

Some of the forensic evidence seems to strongly support much of Zimmermans account nothing in the forensic report contradicts Zimmermans account.

A core tenant of criminal law is presumption of innocence. When Zimmerman claimed self defence the burden of proof is shifted to the prosecution.

The prosecution must prove the crime beyond a reasonable doubt using only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible in a U.S. court. If the prosecution cannot meet the standard of evidence required to validate a criminal conviction the accused is judged not guilty.

It is very possible there is no further evidence or witness testimony which leaves everyone with Zimmerman's word, fragmented partial witness testimony and forensic evidence.

To date, there is no legally admissible evidence supporting the argument that Zimmerman assaulted Trayvon Martin prior to firing the shot.

The only suggestion that Zimmerman's assaulted Trayvon Martin is speculation and conjecture that is rooted in the media's irresponsibly biased journalism early on reporting unsubstantiated comments and accusations from the Martin family and their attorneys as news fact.

The premise that Martin assaulted Zimmerman is supported by Zimmerman's statement, the available forensic evidence and the bulk of the witness reports.

The qualifications to claim self defense in Florida are some of the most liberal in the U.S.

You dont have to first seek a path of retreat (hence stand your ground), you don't have to meet force with equivalent force and you only have to prove that you had reason to fear bodily harm, you don't have to be physically assaulted first.

So, understanding that in a court of law George Zimmerman does not have to prove that Trayvon Martin was the aggressor to claim self defense but the prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was the aggressor (supported only with legally admissable evidence) , can you cite specific evidence or admissible testimony that meets the burden of proof to convict Zimmerman?

Remember, its not what any one person thinks, feels or believes. At this juncture with the evidence available (which is now the bulk of the prosecutions case sans redactions) What legally admissible evidence or testimony has been revealed to satisfy the condition that proves Zimmerman is guilty of murder rather than having acted in self defence?

edit on 18-5-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

are you serious? i hope your being sarcastic.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Dead serious and the rest of the Zim supporters on here have my back and share the same ideas!

Tray got what he deserved. Wanna be a thug, rob and burglerize. Attack a person for no reason at all. Wellllll you can get killed for that.

As he did.

Zim stood his ground from that barbarian. And luckily was able to get a shot off before he was killed.

Free Zim!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Reading comments here, I have decided to leave this conversation, seems a lot of hatred, be it racist or just plain ignorant i cant believe some of the comments here. I think some people should take a good long hard look at themselves.

Ill say this before i leave, if anyone followed me or any of my family down any roads when i was popping to the shop I would be confronting them.

If the police said DONT go after him, and he still did then im sorry but this guy knows he has to lie or he is going down.

I dont claim to know what happened, but i think i can safely say, I know what would NOT have happened if he had listened to what the police told him.

Thanks and good bye !

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

Bye bye!!!!!

Free Zim!!!!!!

Tray got what he deserved..... Right fellaz!!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It looks like it hurt to me.

Do you see the fact that the only reason Zimmerman's wounds are not worse is that he shot Martin before he could strike him again as a logical flaw?

Regardless, Florida law does not require somebody get beat half to death before using deadly force to protect themselves.

Admittedly, the law is flawed but it reads to me like Zimmerman would still be within the rules even if it were established that he were the initial aggressor....?

776.012  Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another
or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013....

776.041 Use of force by aggressor. —The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force

Florida Stand-your-ground law

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
Reading comments here, I have decided to leave this conversation, seems a lot of hatred, be it racist or just plain ignorant i cant believe some of the comments here. I think some people should take a good long hard look at themselves.

I agree. A lot of people, from both sides of the debate, have used this incident to somehow justify their ignorance and racist inclinations. I find it pretty disgusting.

Ill say this before i leave, if anyone followed me or any of my family down any roads when i was popping to the shop I would be confronting them.

But would you walk up, ask rhetorically if they have a problem, and follow up with a right cross? Then, would you jump on top of them and start smashing their head against the ground repeatedly, without regard for the life threatening nature of doing so? Or would you perhaps engage in dialogue and seriously find out why it appears they're following you? Had he done that, perhaps the entire incident would have had a better ending once they both cleared up their misunderstanding of each other.

If the police said DONT go after him, and he still did then im sorry but this guy knows he has to lie or he is going down.

The police did not. A call center representative made the suggestion he not follow him. Why do people keep misrepresenting this? Are you aware as citizens we have the power to arrest? We do not have to wait for the police to intervene in a crime situation, although it may not always be a smart thing to do.

I dont claim to know what happened, but i think i can safely say, I know what would NOT have happened if he had listened to what the police told him.

The police didn't tell him, and it also would NOT have happened if Trayvon didn't physically attack Zimmerman, and not only just physically attack him, but attack him in a way that could have quickly led to Zimmerman's death, just for being an overzealous neighborhood watchman. Neither did the right thing, and it escalated into a life or death struggle.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
trayvon martins death was avoidable!!!

we have the right to arrest people if they are committing a crime, trayvon was not committing any crime!!!!!!
plasikfish trayvon was a barbarian?? lol a 5 11 158 lb barbarian.
remember when he was 6 3 180 lbs

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I dont deny it was avoidable!

Trayvon however should not have jumped/swung on zim first!

Zim used his right to SYG.

Zim wins, Tray loses!

Andddddd 100% justified!

Oh and yes he was a barbarian
. Keyword there WAS!!!! Lol

edit on 18-5-2012 by PLASIFISK because: Cause zim supporters kick azz

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

When he sucker punched Zim, he broke the law.

And........ Not being man enough to fight straight up, makes him a coward. All be a dead coward. A coward none the less!!!

Hahaha!!

Justice served!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
the only justice that will be served is a bologna sandwich to zimmerman when he's behind bars!!! in all reality i hope they can keep zimmerman segregated, its sad really he will probably be taken under the wings of the aryans, after all zimmerman hates mexicans and arguably blacks. poor guy is gonna be in neo-nazi college hangin out with the aryans for the next 3 to 5 years
in my heart as a christian i know we should forgive him and let god judge him. right now his fate is in the hands of the judicial system and its not looking good for him. if they find him guilty he has to pay his debt to society.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
conspiracy nut:

Zimmerman obviously felt Trayvon was there to commit a crime, rightly or wrongly. He did not attempt to arrest him, but he was within the law to follow him until the police arrived to question him further. Is it justified in your mind to attack somebody so violently that you could very possibly kill them simply because you're annoyed that they are following you?

PLASIFISK:

Dude, what's wrong with you?? What kind of human being rejoices at the death of a troubled young man? I think he lost control, and let his anger get the best of him. Neither probably intended to kill the other, but both acted stupidly, and created a life or death struggle. Judging by the witness reports that Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon once he was dead, that tells me he was probably trying to revive him once he realized Trayvon was dead.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
after all zimmerman hates mexicans and arguably blacks

Were you aware he led an effort demanding justice for a black homeless man who was killed by a hit and run driver?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

u say follow, evidence and witnesses are pointing to the possibility he chased and profiled trayvon. evidence and witnesses are pointing to the fact that zimmerman was in fact prejudiced and racist. you have preconcieved prejudices about someone decide to follow / chase them knowing full well that your are armed to the teeth and that you should have stayed in your vehicle and wait for law enforcement, do not announce yourself or your intentions/concerns, that is irresponsible to say the least. that irresponsibility led to trayvons death. that irresponsibility will lead to a conviction.

new topics

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join