It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

why'd you edit your post from "shoot me some black boy" to "shoot me some unarmed kid"? Why hide your racism?

link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Yes this makes sense, but I also believe that it is something of a floodgate that cannot be touched. With the first police statements on his complete innocence and unable to deny his claims, and with future evidence showing there should have been more oversight/insight into the investigation it would bring the image of the police force into question. Which in most cases they do not want.

EDIT: hey pops I see you responding a lot here, but not to me and my last post to you? Why not?
edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

link   

My apologies but i don't see your claim here. This John fellow claims he saw the struggle but not the original confrontation? How can you possibly say that Martin attacked Zimmemann? You weren't there.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Interesting thread that hasn't been getting the attention it deserves...

www.abovetopsecret.com

link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

ok so because you don't know who started it zimmerman is guilty of murder? got it

Is that what I said? I must be getting senile. Please link to the post where I say that.

link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you claim to require shooting someone who's 100lbs lighter than you, and only armed with Skittles and a soft drink...well, you are a complete retard!! Unless Trayvon was a trained martial artists, there is no justification to this shooting.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

lol hide his racism? he said "by your logic if i were zimmerman...."

i'll remember never to say black boy from now on thanks.

guilty until proven innocent, unless you're OJ lol

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
back around 100+ years ago this kind of talk was labeled Vigilante Justice

after WWII, with the importance of "News" Media...the same ponderings were called Social Commentary

now with 'News' media getting dominated by the social interface sites... we are again in the era of being swayed by 'gut feelings' like what a Political Cacus results in...

This ain't 'discovery' or anything 'Lawful'
this is just a exercise in BS./...however passionate or realistic your views

i have a great big bias with the Pro BB team that demonstrated support for the slain person (or perp)
....without getting the 'Facts' - - - as Jack Webb would say
(look up Jack Webb the Quintessential 'Cop Show' Detective in 1950s-60s TV) "Just the Facts"

i will never admit that i contributed to this 33+ pages of replies to an incident that has not yet gone through the process of Law..

.what's going on ? ...Is this legitimate 21st century "Twitter" Vigilantism ?

Sorry bout the dead guy, but he wasn't doing Saintly work in the world ...and unjustly capped as far as i know

ugh

edit on 24-3-2012 by St Udio because: un released BB code

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmed707

It's bizarre how the media uses almost exclusively old photos of Trayvon when discussing this story. They keep trying to paint him as some innocent 'child'. He very well could have been the perpetrator in the recent break-ins and given Zimmerman good reason to be suspicious- at least more than what's being reported.

Divide and conquer is necessary in times when a people unified are insurmountable, as soon as you have the population at each others throats, you just have to stand back and watch the carnage, then clean up afterwards.
It is what the intellectually and spiritually retarded, emotionally backwards power players want to see.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by rebellender

Interesting thread that hasn't been getting the attention it deserves...

www.abovetopsecret.com

you are right its DOA for a reason.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I retract my previous statement. this thread has argued itself into one giant circle

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

My apologies but i don't see your claim here. This John fellow claims he saw the struggle but not the original confrontation? How can you possibly say that Martin attacked Zimmemann? You weren't there.

Since there was a struggle, the witness saw trayvon
on top of zimmerman he saw and heard zimmermans cry
for help, meaning trayvon was being the agressor
since he was the one on top of zimmerman. If zimmerman
was just going to shoot him there would of been no struggle
and zimmerman would of just shot him...
Why there was a struggle was becasue treyvon
attacked zimmerman, giving him every right to defend
himself.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
If you all would like to be adults and engage in some light reading:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I made this thread to squash it from both sides and to present the real issue in this case. No media. No race. Just man.

Check it out if you're mature enough.

You summed it up perfectly!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I believe the guy had a reason for shooting the kid

However, I also believe this whole thing was exploited way too much in order to distract the public from whatever the powers are cooking up. Whatever they're doing, I dunno... but think about it, How many black people are shot in questionable situations and the media doesn't care half as much then? And why is it when the government wrongfully kills a citizen, the media steers away from it--but when it's a citizen killing a citizen, all hell breaks loose and a war of ignorant racism spreads? They want to divide us and distract us. I think Alex Jones hit the nail on the head this time.

Yeah, it's sad the kid died, but things like this happen. Let's all move on now, without the senseless fighting among one another.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Since there was a struggle, the witness saw trayvon
on top of zimmerman he saw and heard zimmermans cry
for help, meaning trayvon was being the agressor

This, in no way, means trayvon was the agressor. it only means that zimmermann knew he was losing the fight. knowing he had a gun and knowing that the boy could have grabbed it may have caused him to yell for help so the boy wouldn't kill him with his own gun.

This does not prove Travon started it, it only proves that Zimmermann was going to lose
edit on 24-3-2012 by Bigfoot12714 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
why dont you morons get a life,all of you,on both sides of this stupid argument.f that kid and f zimmerman,this does not matter in the grand scheme of things.it supposed to be a distraction,and its working dumdums.and mod go f yourself before you delete my post,thank you

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Will you at least respond to my previous legitimate question?

You seem to have a skill at not responding to issues that should be easy to clarify.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Y'all keep missing the main point..Las that encourage and allow citizens to defend themselves w guns cannot be tolerated and every opportunity will be taken to break same....Such as this w the AG and Uncle O playing it up yo the max,no matter the facts......We MUST be disarmed...and therefore on an equal level playing field

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Y'all keep missing the main point..Laws that encourage and allow citizens to defend themselves w guns cannot be tolerated and every opportunity will be taken to break same....Such as this w the AG and Uncle O playing it up yo the max,no matter the facts......We MUST be disarmed...and therefore on an equal level playing field
Just keep watching....there will be calls for all sorts of restrictions
edit on 24-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Wolfsbane

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join