It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There's a reason cops don't want neighborhood watch participants armed, that's the police job. It also prevent unnecessary deaths caused by "gung hoism".i.e the Trayvon Martin case. After reading this thread I get the feeling there are people who think Trayvon got what he deserved just because he fit a certain stereotype? These poor beings don't understand anyone of us could be Trayvon even if you don't think you fit into a negative stereotype.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Obama didn't say anything til yesterday, Marches have been going on since last week.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
. Zimmerman never had to get out of the SUV in the first place, and even if Martin did attack him, why was he unable to get him to stop simply by drawing the weapon

Yes he did, he was the neighbor hood watch captain
they have had a string of breakins there..
What good is your neighbor hood watch man
if he cant tell which way the perp goes?
He got out to see where treyvon went
nothing illegal or wrong about that, treyvon
then jumped the gun and attacked zimmerman
zimmerman was screaming for help and while
in fear of his life pulled the gun and shot in self defense.
He had a big guy on top of him beating his face in..
He could not just pull it say freeze and not know if
treyvon also had a gun or even worse took the gun from him
and shot zimmerman
If trayvon would of never attacked zimmerman
zimmerman would of never had any right to shoot
but that is not what happened.
edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Well said.

I just feel there are MANY victims in this sad case. Someone lost their life,and that is the worst thing that can be said,so far.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

ok so because you don't know who started it zimmerman is guilty of murder? got it

link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Chai_An

You started this thread with absolute authority of the situation, are you Zimmerman?

No he didn't I did.

Yes i am zimmerman

People these days

I never said Zimmerman started the thread, I said you did. Well I guess you would know if you were him can't argue with that.

link   
reply to post by DJW001

What if clear evidence were to turn up that Zimmerman actually started the fight?
Would the "self defense" law still apply? Would you be willing to admit he was in the wrong?

If that was the case, and the clear evidence was presented showing that it happened the way you think it did in the court of law then sure, it would be Zimmermans fault, because he would have been proven guilty. That doesn't seem to be the case now. No one is jumping to conclusions, it just doesn't work that way until proven guilty in the court of law.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Seriously,I only started posting on this story,since yesterday. I didn't even know about it,till I read what Obama said.

link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Uhhhh are you going to respond to everyone "but" me when I present flaws in your logic.

Originally posted by GhettoRice

Zimmerman did not know if treyvon had a gun
or not he is not psychic..

When the Retreat at Twin Lakes community told Sanford police it wanted to start a neighborhood watch, city volunteer program coordinator Wendy Dorival spoke to them in September 2011. Her PowerPoint presentation, and a neighborhood watch manual the city makes available, both make clear: Don't confront. "The philosophy is, 'No weapons. Don't confront. Call the police,' " Dorival said Wednesday. She said that was her last dealings with the neighborhood, which chose its own leaders and had no sanctioning or accrediting relationship with law enforcement. The National Sheriff's Association said Wednesday it has "no information indicating the community where the incident occurred has ever even registered with the NSA Neighborhood Watch program."

So again according to the logic presented by you Trayvon could not have known Zimmerman had a gun (turns out he did contrary to sanctioned "watch" regulations, which he was not a part of) and was acting accordingly as well. This is why this need to be investigated to the fullest when a life has ended.

Do you dispute your logic can be used for Trayvon as well? PLEASE dispute me on a point by point basis if you can.
edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: added info

edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

Anything?

link   

I never said Zimmerman started the thread, I said you did. Well I guess you would know if you were him can't argue with that.

If I was zimmerman and according to your beliefs
it is almost 8pm I would be out patrolling
right now waiting to shoot me some
UNARMED kid

SO really think about

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yes he did, he was the neighbor hood watch captain

No, he didn't. For one thing, there was no official neighborhood watch; Zimmerman thought he was Batman. And even if he were a genuinely concerned citizen, he could observe from his SUV and continue to update the police on the "suspect's" whereabouts by cell phone. Curiously, the real police did not seem interested. That is one of the circumstances that makes Zimmerman's story questionable.

link   

Maybe i missed it here but when did the authorities or witnesses say martin attacked zimmermann? and please don't tell me zimmermann said it.

link   

Originally posted by jrod
I haven't had time to dig through all the pages do if this has already been addressed please let me know. Did the witness who saw Zimmerman getting attacked call 911? If not why would someone witness an attack not call 911? If he was a friend of Zimmerman did he rush to his aid?

If I saw a friend getting attacked I think try to help him/her out 1st then dial 911. In a situation where seconds count calling 911 first would be a waste of time.

Anyone?

Also is there any evidence that Zimmerman and Martin had a prior history, or even knew each other?

I would expect someone who is a community 'watch captain' for some time would take the time to get to know the neighbors. Even though Martin didn't visit there often, he still visited his dad from time to time so it is hard for me to believe that they have never accounted each other, especially given Zimmerman routinely 'patrolled' the streets of their neighborhood.
edit on 24-3-2012 by jrod because: re

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

Maybe i missed it here but when did the authorities or witnesses say martin attacked zimmermann? and please don't tell me zimmermann said it.

www.abovetopsecret.com... please read the op..
ZIMMERMAN INNOCENT WITNESS TELLS ALL TRAYVON ATTACKED FIRST

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If I was zimmerman and according to your beliefs
it is almost 8pm I would be out patrolling
right now waiting to shoot me some
black boy!!

SO really think about

I seriously doubt Zimmerman is patrolling any streets now or anytime in the near future.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You want a pretty bow to nicely tie up your explanation? Your explanation, which has as many holes in it as the bodies of those killed by the ignorance you're working so hard to maintain, is based off just one witness. Why are you not taking every other witness into account?

He was not the captain of the neighborhood watch anymore than I'm captain planet (which I am not).

VERY good point made by the above poster, why didn't Zimmerman use the gun to get the kid to back off if he was attacking him, rather than firing the gun?

edit on 3/24/2012 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

If that was the case, and the clear evidence was presented showing that it happened the way you think it did in the court of law then sure, it would be Zimmermans fault, because he would have been proven guilty. That doesn't seem to be the case now. No one is jumping to conclusions, it just doesn't work that way until proven guilty in the court of law.

For the record, that is not how "I think" it happened. I know I don't have enough facts to reach a firm conclusion, but at this point circumstances suggest that Zimmerman could have avoided the entire situation with a little common sense. I am glad, however, that you are open to the possibility that further information might tip the balance of evidence one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Curiously, the real police did not seem interested. That is one of the circumstances that makes Zimmerman's story questionable.

So how about spreading some of the blame on the Police Department as well, and just not Zimmerman. Something isn't right, failed standard procedures on the Police Departments behalf and the Chief temporarily stepping down. I think there is more to this story then just Zimmerman.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I find it interesting this guy Frank Taaffe was in trouble for beating his wife and violating the restraining order. And his wife Susan Taaffe was able to get off drug charges based on fraud or forgery and another set of charges nole prose.

Thats from Seminole county clerk of the court.
www.seminoleclerk.org...

www.seminolemugshots.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by DJW001

Curiously, the real police did not seem interested. That is one of the circumstances that makes Zimmerman's story questionable.

So how about spreading some of the blame on the Police Department as well, and just not Zimmerman. Something isn't right, failed standard procedures on the Police Departments behalf and the Chief temporarily stepping down. I think there is more to this story then just Zimmerman.

I think Obama pushed in the feds to save the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join