It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin Case linked to Fast and Furious

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This happens to be just what I have suspected all along.

A few bullet points real quick.
This incident happened on February 26. But it hasn't hit the main stream until now, wonder why?

Maybe it is because of all people the family was in contact with Eric Holder after his death.

abcnews.go.com...

March 18: Martin’s family asks Attorney General Eric Holder and the FBI to get involved in the investigation of their son’s death.

Feb. 26: Trayvon Martin, a 17-year-old Florida high school student, is found shot and killed, in Sanford, Fla., a community north of Orlando.
Several eyewitnesses report to police that they heard a scuffle, then a cry for help, and then a gunshot.
According to the Sanford police report, George Zimmerman, 28, a self-appointed neighborhood watch captain, is found armed with a handgun, standing over Martin. He has a bloody nose and a wound in the back of his head.
Martin is unresponsive and pronounced dead at the scene. He has no weapons on him, only a pack of Skittles and a bottle of iced tea.
Zimmerman tells police he killed Martin in self defense. Taking him at his word, police do not arrest him, nor administer a drug or alcohol test. They also did not run a background check.
March 9: Trayvon Martin’s family demands that police release the 911 tapes or make an arrest nearly one month after Martin was killed. Police declined to comment at the time, but told ABC News the tapes would be released the following week.
March 12: ABC News uncovers questionable police conduct in the investigation of the fatal shooting of Martin, including the alleged “correction” of at least one eyewitness’ account.
Sanford Police Chief Billy Lee said there is no evidence to dispute Zimmerman’s assertion that he shot Martin out of self-defense.
March 16: Police recordings made the night Zimmerman allegedly shot and killed Martin sent the boy’s mother screaming from the room and prompted his father to declare, “He killed my son,” a family representative tells ABC News.
ABC News affiliate WFTV publishes excerpts from the 911 calls.
One of several petitions for Zimmerman’s arrest has garnered more than 250,000 signatures on a change.org site, and at one point signatures were pouring in at the rate of 10,000 an hour, according to the website.

edit on 24-3-2012 by thehoneycomb because: misspelled title

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What does this have to do with "Fast and Furious?" Did I miss something in the link?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Yep.

Im not even going to respond at this point. Im gonna just let you go with it...

Have fun!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I realize its 2 am... but where is the link?

Are you sure the price is in gallons and not litres of gasoline?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I don't know who to believe now. But if it's linked to the "Fast and the Furious", then you should post the link with the connection. This is kind of misleading.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Yep.

Im not even going to respond at this point. Im gonna just let you go with it...

Have fun!

Right.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ok for those who don't understand.

Fast and Furious was under Eric Holder. The same person the family of Trayvon Martin was in contact with before this became a big story.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

This happens to be just what I have suspected all along. A few bullet points real quick. This incident happened on February 26. But it hasn't hit the main stream until now, wonder why? Maybe it is because of all people the family was in contact with Eric Holder after his death.

Okay, can you please elaborate on just what it is that you "expected all along?"

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Fast and Furious was under Eric Holder. The same person the family of Trayvon Martin was in contact with before this became a big story.

Duh......

I take it this is a troll thread, then?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

This is more about gun control then it is about race. That and Eric holder covering his ass.

After the civil rights charade ends, it comes down to gun control.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I see....so because Eric Holder's name was brought up, that automatically connects the incident to "Fast and Furious?"

I don't think it's any secret that Holder is pro-gun control, but you're gonna have to do better than this to prove a link to "Fast and Furious."

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

This is more about gun control then it is about race

But race still qualifies as the catalyst that fuels the gun control...Another good thread OP

I am beginning to wonder about the comprehension understanding on this site? I fully understand what you are saying. Obviously others don't.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Duh......

I take it this is a troll thread, then?

Sure if you want.

But this is the link that is going to bring this whole issue out in the open.
This is the thread that is going to blow this case clean apart.
These are the connections that expose the dumb ass move on the left, and the naked communist will be exposed for everyone to see.

This is Eric Holder and Obama getting their cover blown clean off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The only reason Eric Holder and the FBI got involved in the first place was because a month went by and the Sanford PD didn't do anything, and it sure looks like they weren't planning on doing anything.

I think you're stretching trying to throw Holder in the mix.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You should of said that before then. Ok. I see what you are saying now.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jlv70

The only reason Eric Holder and the FBI got involved in the first place was because a month went by and the Sanford PD didn't do anything, and it sure looks like they weren't planning on doing anything.

I think you're stretching trying to throw Holder in the mix.

Barrack Obama is controlling the media with the gun hating democrats and Eric Holder. He is telling them what to say. He has declared war on the second amendment by presenting a false news story and waging a race war against the American people!!!

And that my friend...is TREASON!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yeah, when I read about Obama sticking his nose in this story, things became a bit fishy, Like, since when.
Next, will be the girl who got out of control.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Yep, he had to stick his nose in there.

It will probably be the last thing he does as president!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Yep, he had to stick his nose in there.

It will probably be the last thing he does as president!

I sure as hell hope so!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

I think that prediction was officially correct.

He is a dictator now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join