It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I do not want to see one innocent person sit in jail!!!

Let me ask you a direct question: if surveillance camera footage turns up clearly showing that Zimmerman hit Martin first, would you be willing to admit that Zimmerman is guilty of murdering an innocent man? Or have you already judged the entire situation and are unwilling to examine new facts as they arise? If the evidence shows that Zimmerman actually started the altercation and Martin was legitimately defending himself, what sort of punishment do you feel would be appropriate?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by SpaceJ
Are there any pictures documenting Zimmerman's injuries? Or did they skip that too while they were busy testing a dead body?

your position is more concrete? come on!! get real

But one man's testimony could be key for the police. "The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said. Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Martin was 6'3" and 170lbs

Zimmerman was over 200 with a GUN so what's the point again?
edit on 24-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

appologies as i have some how missed the "for".

i agree with you a little more on the fact that for all we know, trayvon could have attacked zimmerman when he was approached. and as i have stated before we don't know, and until we get the facts we need to quit jumping on the white knight bandwaggon

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An

Are there any pictures documenting Zimmerman's injuries? Or did they skip that too while they were busy testing a dead body?

But one man's testimony could be key for the police. "The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said. Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

hey, you were there you tell me !!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Let me ask you a direct question: if surveillance camera footage turns up clearly showing that Zimmerman hit Martin first, would you be willing to admit that Zimmerman is guilty of murdering an innocent man? Or have you already judged the entire situation and are unwilling to examine new facts as they arise? If the evidence shows that Zimmerman actually started the altercation and Martin was legitimately defending himself, what sort of punishment do you feel would be appropriate?

Zimmerman did not hit treyvon first, zimmerman had a gun he would
of just shot him first IF that was his true intention..
All evidence is being inspected by me, I am going through
all the evidence and will be reporting ALL the evidence
as it unfolds IN THIS THREAD..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You started this thread with absolute authority of the situation, are you Zimmerman?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice
reply to post by rebellender

This is why logical arguments are failing on you, you are getting caught up into mixing this into a political issue like you blame the MSM of doing when this should be a pure discussion of what we collectively know and what the logical outcomes could be.

Deny Ignorance
edit on 24-3-2012 by GhettoRice because: sp

please clear up your accusations to the topic and not to me please

What do you mean? the topic not me?

I am saying you, and pops keep going into offshoots like what you blame the media of doing (blowing it out of proportion/race issue/ trayvon was masssive' etc) when you get off track with the obama job issue comments. If anything debate my last comment about the fact sanctioned "watch" program members should not carry a weapon and that "pops" had said to the contrary how Zimmerman could not have known Trayvon had one as well.

Seriously point by point debate me here.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by LErickson

so you know the whole story?

What? Because I question this guy not knowing what street he is on you assume I claim to know all the details?
That is just stupid.

enlighten even the Sanford P.D. on this case so it can be put to rest.
everybody wants to know, even the President of the United States wants the answers, so could you please call 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and enlighten EVERYBODY.

Maybe you meant to reply to someone else. I never claimed any such thing. In fact, the one doing so is the OP of this thread. I asked how this guy did not know what street he was on. Can you read?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You started this thread with absolute authority of the situation, are you Zimmerman?

No he didn't I did.

Yes i am zimmerman

People these days

edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I did not start this thread....
next knee jerk reaction slanderous observation, Please!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

so then i assume you agree that zimmerman had the right to shoot in defense as these "new facts" that include a witness saying zimmerman was on his back being attacked?

the weight issue does not matter as all it takes is a good sucker punch in the right spot to drop somebody

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by sonnny1

So, let's see if I've got this straight?

Obama shouldn't have an opinion about this? Or, if he does - he should also have a public opinion about everything? Or - should Obama just shut up and not have an opinion on anything? Or be president at all - ever?

Politics as usual? Maybe. So?

Wrong thread sonny - this is about something else. This is about a case that would have been swept under the rug - had it not received this kind of attention

I have no problem with that at all

I see things a bit differently. The President HAS made this a public thing,and kept it in Americas living rooms by the comments he has made on this. It wouldn't be a issue,if he didn't. I didnt here about this case,til I saw HIS comments on it! That should tell you something.

Heres something to ponder.

Injustice Everywhere

Take a look at this site. Tell me if there are ANY other storys that should garner NATIONAL attention. I believe there are MANY that I would love to see our President get involved in. Unfortunately,I don't have a soapbox,as big as the Presidents,or an administration,to have Federal Authority's getting involved.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You would have to say Zimmerman was guilty,if evidence shows it to be so.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cryptographrix

Just watching CNN. They are doing a one hour special on the shooting. The background in the studio has pictures of the kid when was like 8 years old. I'm sure he was innocent at eight! Again, why has this guy not been arrested? It's possible he felt threatened and defended himself. Not a lot of details have been shown on the MSM. Now the New Black Panther Party has put a 10,000 dollar bounty on his head.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

if surveillance camera footage turns up clearly showing that Zimmerman hit Martin first, would you be willing to admit that Zimmerman is guilty of murdering an innocent man?

The thing is there is no evidence of that kind to prove otherwise. So just base it off the audio, and the eyewitnesses. Like I said numerous times the DA does not have enough evidence to build a strong case at the moment to charge Zimmerman. Maybe something will arise in the future evidence wise, but for now this story hit a dead end.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

so then i assume you agree that zimmerman had the right to shoot in defense as these "new facts" that include a witness saying zimmerman was on his back being attacked?

No, the witness says that he saw them already in the process of struggling. Martin was apparently on top, but we still don't know who started it, therefore we cannot say that it was Zimmerman who was "being attacked." The use of deadly force for self defense is acceptable only if there is no other alternative. Zimmerman never had to get out of the SUV in the first place, and even if Martin did attack him, why was he unable to get him to stop simply by drawing the weapon and calling "freeze" in an authoritative voice as law enforcement personnel are trained to do. Zimmerman was clearly untrained and lacked the discipline to be carrying a firearm. He shot a teenager dead because he was losing a fist-fight.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Take a look at this site. Tell me if there are ANY other storys that should garner NATIONAL attention. I believe there are MANY that I would love to see our President get involved in. Unfortunately,I don't have a soapbox,as big as the Presidents,or an administration,to have Federal Authority's getting involved.

I hear you sonny

and seriously - don't I know it - and I wish I had a soap box. Of any kind - big or small...

it's easy to be cynical - and I know this is an election year - and no doubt he's going to focus on some things and not others

life isn't fair - but this story was going to get bigger regardless - it is one of those

you could look at it another way

by giving it attention - groups that might have lost control over this now may be waiting to see what happens

a situation diffused - though it looks quite the opposite

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
reply to post by cryptographrix

Just watching CNN. They are doing a one hour special on the shooting. The background in the studio has pictures of the kid when was like 8 years old. I'm sure he was innocent at eight! Again, why has this guy not been arrested? It's possible he felt threatened and defended himself. Not a lot of details have been shown on the MSM. Now the New Black Panther Party has put a 10,000 dollar bounty on his head.

They put a bounty on his head?, now I hope they are arrested for that crap. wtf is wrong with society.

link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

The thing is there is no evidence of that kind to prove otherwise.

I'm posing a hypothetical. What if clear evidence were to turn up that Zimmerman actually started the fight? Would the "self defense" law still apply? Would you be willing to admit he was in the wrong?

link   

edit on 24-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join