It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No most likely GZ father is lying. He has all the motive to lie to try and save his son. The most incentive to lie comes from the GZ camp.

Had police actually done there job that night and investigated the murder Dee Dee would have been located long before. GZ father is a snake, just like his son.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Your source is the bond hearing. Youtube. Go watch it. Its discussed clearly, if you choose to listen.

You don't have to believe it, its true. You have already proven you believe what you want not what is true.

You don't know any of those things. Have you seen GZ run? Have you seen TM run? Have you seen them run head to head? So YOU quit making things up. Just because you choose to not believe things does not mean they are true. Your fantasies are not reality, sorry.

You don't anything of what TM saw. He is dead, you know nothing of what he saw. And what does pizza mean?

Your whole idea is based on fantasy and your own biased opinions on this case, your opinion is in no way based on fact or evidence. Its been shown to you and others over and over all the information you are overlooking and ignoring. Its ok, you don't have to make GZ case of innocence to me, Mark O'mara will do that in front of a jury. He will lose, and he will walk away a rich man from ignorant GZ people sending him money, GZ will sit in jail for the next several decades and you all will forget about him. His commissary will dry up and he will be forgotten, all because he is a liar and guilty.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The angle can not just be any way. It has to match up with what GZ told police. I am sorry you don't understand that, the real professionals do. GZ told a story of what happened, if the forensics don't match that story then GZ has big problems.

Thanks for the pictures that prove nothing.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Listen to the dispatch call. GZ continues to follow for 13 seconds after being told he isn't needed. If GZ had turned around immediately he would have been back to his vehicle. GZ never stopped pursuing TM, if he had he would have been back to his truck, not in the backyards between the houses on retreatview circle and twin trees lane.

Why couldn't GZ make it back to his truck if he actually turned around to go back to it? He only ran for about 30 seconds, 13 of which was after being advised not to. He killed TM about 4 minutes later. What was GZ difficulty getting to his vehicle. GZ supporters seem to think TM could have made it home in that time, so why couldn't GZ make it back to his truck?

Not to mention, that GZ father said on Hannity that TM attacked GZ at the 'T' of the sidewalks, sucker punched him and got on top of him and started beating him, right there at the 'T'......how did TM body end up 30+ feet from that spot? It is 30 feet away from the 'T' because GZ is lying. A witness seen someone being chased in the direction of TM house right before the murder. So 1 witness sees a chase going towards TM house, another witness is watching the entire scuffle out her window, talking to 911, is watching the moment the gun went off, 2 other witness seen GZ getting up from straddling TM body seconds after the shot. If you add all 4 of these witness, the location of TM body and then compare these things with GZ fathers statements on Hannity and Fox35 then we KNOW GZ is lying. It really is that simple. GZ is the only one who supports GZ story, and John, but there are 4 witnesses that put what John saw into deep question.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Here ya go buddy,

I see 3 pictures you made. What is supposed to be the point of them? You do not understand forensics or know what the word even means. You are not privy to the information that would make your pretty pictures accurate. So what are they for? All I see is "Here ya go buddy. I made these based on my loose understanding of MSM information." So...the point?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

John saw zimmerman on the ground
screaming for help while treyvon was on top of him
beating his face in, and went to go call 911

So what?

It is called Travon standing his ground. Did he not have a right to defend himself with his fists against a person with a gun?
edit on 5/14/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That was his statement made to a local news station the next day....
Nah doesn't exist.....
And I didn't post the interview video like 5 times in the thread either.

You are going to have to pick a reality and stick with it. Whenever it is pointed out that John is just some anonymous guy that never made an official report, you insist he went to the police that night. So what did he tell the police that night?

QUOTE IT EXACTLY!

I cannot wait.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Autumnal

Two people are struggling over a gun. The bullet could have entered at just about any angle as I have already stated. I am sorry you cannot picture that for yourself, maybe you need to work on your visualization skills. If I got time after work I will show you a few.

WTF??????????
What are you talking about? What is that even in response to? I can picture all that just fine.

I did not say I could not picture something like that.
What do you think you read?

And surprise a personal snipe in there as well. I don't know, perhaps he is out doing what a police officer would be doing, like his job?
edit on Mon, 14 May 2012 08:12:44 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Personal snipe?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Has it been proven that that isn't what happened?

That is idiotic.
Has it been proven that you do not eat puppies?
edit on 14-5-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

##SNIPPED##

Forensics -
The constant invocation of the funeral director ignores one major fact that Fbluth continues to ignore because it undermines his wrong theory.

Answer me this since im a pretend cop and you know everything -
How long was the body in the possession of the Medical Examiner / Coronor prior to being released to the funeral home?
Please explain the difference between a medical and forensic autopsy.
Please explain the various tests a forensic autopsy entails and how intrusive that is.
Please explain to us the physiological changes a body goes through from the moment of death and what each stage affects and the manner it affects.
Please explain the different levels of mortis, what area of the body they affect, the time it takes to show up and the impact it has on testing.
Please explain the physiological breakdown of a body and the effect that process has on the body in terms of discoloration / pooling / effects on a persons nails / hair.
Please explain the effects testing will have on various wounds / organs of the bod.
Please explain the process in which bruises appear / disappear on a persons body.
Please explain the time frame involved for appearence and disappearence on bruises.
Please explain the process when a foreign object breaks the outer layer of skin and penetrates the body.
Pleasee xplain the psyiological reaction of the body to that foreign object, taking into account blood type, any blood disorders, lack of clotting material and the causes for that defficiency.
Please explain how the body can plug its own wounds, preventing blood at the point of entry.

Please cite your sources for your answers.

Angle of bullet -
Will show path of travel through the body. As far as exiting it depends on the type of bullet, the grain of the bullet and if it hit anything inside the body that would decrease its velocity enough to fail to exit.

GSR - For those who dont know police procedures (fbluth / atumna) is looked at. If the gun was being fought over and it was discharged, both individuals will have GSR on their hands as well as their clothing. However, if they were fighting over the gun the GSR will appear on both people. Since it was moist that night collection of this in terms of being able to support one side over the other will be a challenge.

Stippling -
Details we do not have and wont until the info comes out.

What is your background in? Since I have seen fit to give you mine, please extend the same courtesy so I can pick apart and highlight your ignorance.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon May 14 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Alot of people, maybe not here, but on the net in general have used this case as an example for SYG and just how rock solid GZ case is. This case has at least 5 eye witness, the dead man was on top holding down the shooter at one point......and guess what? The judge in FL. said he can not use the SYG defense. So I wonder how on earth any GZ could think GZ is going to be able to use this defense when there are no witness to the complete incident, and it was dark so all witness statements are subject to just what they could see in the dark. This man has at least 5 eye witnesses in the broad daylight!!! And he was denied his right to Stan His Ground. Yet GZ supporters think that because GZ and John said it then GZ is covered. HA.

My advice to GZ beg for a plea bargain, it really is in your best interest. There is so much stacked against him, because he killed an unarmed teenager, only a fool can really think you can defend that using SYG.

Stand Your Ground' defense denied for Trevor Dooley in 2010 death of David James in Valrico Read more: www.abcactionnews.com... xzz1usHiY8sj

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

The SYG defense has not been denied to Zimmerman.

I would suggest you wait for the court proceedings instead of trying to use unrelated cases to somehow bolster your incorrect assumptions on the law and process.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
Why did you bring me up in a post when no one mentioned me?

You mentioned yourself when you oncve again brought up Martins autopsy and what the funeral director saw and described. You continue to refuse to acknowledge what occured prior to the funeral director receiving the body.

You do this becuase you are not familiar with procedure let alone forensic autopsies. If you were, you would not so consistently cite wrong information while ignoring the facts of a forensic autopsy.

Originally posted by fbluth
And....

Secondly......blah blah blah blah

If you are stating im wrong, then feel free to answer the questions I posed to your other account and prove me wrong.

Please be sure to cite your sources as well as police procedure to support your answers. As you stated and I will use, everytime you post wrong information, I am going to be there to correct it, whether its you or one of the others who want to use blind ignorance instead of the actual law for the State of Florida.

Answers please or dont bother to make claims you cant support.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I asked you not to respond to me. I mentioned you because you were used as a reliable source. I disagreed.

You brought me up to accuse me of things, no other reason. You felt insecure because someone else has shown up to question your abilities as well, and of course it couldn't just be that someone else doesn't find you credible, of course it has to be I have multiple accounts. You are wrong. It makes me wonder how many people you falsely accuse in your line of work as a police officer....if that is even true.

Ive asked before, Ill ask again. Ignore me. We have no common ground and there is no reason for us to interact.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
both of you will focus on the topic, not the poster, or I will close this thread for good.

Thanks and carry on

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Originally posted by popsmayhem

John saw zimmerman on the ground
screaming for help while treyvon was on top of him
beating his face in, and went to go call 911

So what?

It is called Travon standing his ground. Did he not have a right to defend himself with his fists against a person with a gun?
edit on 5/14/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

Of course he had no right to ambush and hit someone
just for looking at him the wrong way..

Since when can you hit and ambush a cop or anyone for that matter
for looking at you?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

That someone who 'looked at him the wrong way' ... also got out of his vehicle to follow him on foot at night and chased him. (watch the bond hearing, listen to it, the witness is discussed), at night, with a fully loaded gun.

The 'ambush' theory has been very well debunked. GZ father and Dee Dee both say that they spoke before any attack or physical confrontation took place by either party. THERE WAS NO AMBUSH!!

You can't keep saying things like that when we all know from both sides of the story that it never happened.

The only person standing their ground was TM .... and in fact he tried to do the EVEN MORE RESPONSIBLE thing....he tried to RUN!!! He tried to avoid the conflict, GZ chased him down and shot him. TM did absolutely everything right that night, everything we teach juveniles to do when they are being followed and chased by predatory adults, and you vilify him. GZ did EVERYTHING WRONG from the moment he exited his vehicle and he is a concealed weapons carrying, AS in Criminal Justice degree holding, son of a magistrate, that was trained in the rules and guidelines of neighborhood watch, who in fact thought he was SO responsible that he wanted to be captain, and you yet he did EVERYTHING wrong and he is your hero.

It kinda says alot.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join