It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 335
<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

He tried to run home, but somehow failed to make it there. I smoke, and I could run that far in shorter time it took from the time zemmerman lost him, till the time he hung up the phone. And this is someone who was supposedly a decent football player, got run down by an out of shape almost 30 year old, with a head start on top of his athletic prowess. Yeah, tell me another one.
edit on Mon, 14 May 2012 15:36:47 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

It proves what I said. A gun going off in a struggle, can go off at any angle you can think of, entering the front, or even the side. Sorry you can't see it......

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Upward trajectory

Straight trajectory

Downward trajectory

The forensic teams who have
been on this case probably have
a model like this. They know which way
the bullet went and how the positions
of the person shot and the shooter
were at.. It blows the zimmerman just went up
and shot him theory out of the water.
edit on 14-5-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So the information is starting to very slowly come out ....I wonder why Frank Taffee is being called, or Joe Oliver or Robert (father) Zimmerman. I bet its because they have all been on TV telling the world what GZ told them. A few people on here were so confident these people would never be called to testify......so here now is evidence that they will be.

Most names were redacted from the document, but six civilian witnesses were listed: Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin — parents of the alleged victim, Trayvon Martin — as well as Trayvon's brother, Jahvarius Fulton; Zimmerman's neighbor, Frank Taaffe; his friend, Joe Oliver; and his father, Robert Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman prosecutors file list of witnesses, evidence in Trayvon Martin shooting

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

They are obviously going to try and use their statements. Doesn't necessarily mean the judge will allow it to be entered as evidence.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yes he failed to make it there, GZ shot and killed him.

Good to know you can run fast. Your speed has no bearing on the facts on this case.

You assume that GZ was out of shape. Did you know him personally. You seem to think you know how much of a head start TM would have had. Were you there? You seem to know that TM was decent footballer player, so what. Those skills didn't prepare him for being chased down by a man with a mission and a fully loaded gun. Those skills taught him teamwork and self esteem, etc. Him being a decent football player has no bearing on this case either. Unless of course GZ played football in high school then maybe we could compare their stats, but it mean nothing in regards to this case. It just shows another way you want to ignore the facts of the case and make GZ look like a victim. 'out of shape almost 30 year old'...thats what you want GZ to be, but again, how would you know that is what GZ really was?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No it cant. GZ limited at what angles the bullet could enter when he made statements to police. The bullet angle needs to match what GZ told police. Im sorry you can't see it, but that is the way it is.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

So I guess that you also didn't listen to the 911 records either? He lost sight of him, stopped running after, and stayed talking to the operator for a period of time. But if you listened, you would already know that. In case you didn't know, there is a wiki devoted to the case. You could use that at a starting point if you like.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Ok, that is what they do with every witness. I know you GZ fans don't want these people on the stand, but that is where they are headed, sorry.

GZ supporters are very creative and enthusiastic about there support. I wonder what you will say when the trial starts and these people get on the stand .... im sure you will say something silly. Ill wait til that day so the surprise builds up.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Its apparent you didn't listen to the 911 call. I don't use wiki as a source thanks, but since you do, it explains alot.

If GZ lost him then how did his father go on Hannity and say that TM approached him and TM said 'do you have a problem/well you do now'? How was GZ able to have that exchange with TM if he had lost him?

Keep up. Oh, sorry, wiki hasn't been updated that far yet.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Yes, that angle is a general front to back, like I said before, with a bunch of variations of that..... You seem to think he gave them a specific angle, which no human could possibly do.

Go get in a fight, have someone record it. Give your version of what happened right after, then a few days later, without looking at the tape. See what happens, you might find it interesting. The reason people are interviewed more than once by police. Then again, you cannot even see the point I am trying to make with trajectory angle, so it might be a total waste of time.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Read the thread. I already discussed that statement as well. If you are too lazy to read the thread you are failing at participating at, then I guess it is your own problem. Anyone that has been following the thread since the beginning would know that. You are only bringing up old stuff that has been discussed numerous times already, putting your own little spin on it and thinking you are smart or something.....

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

I didn't say I use it as a source, I said you could use it as a jumping point to learn about the evidence. All the known evidence has been brought up in the thread, many times already. That is why it has so many pages. I don't need the wiki, I been following the thread. You keep getting mad every time I state the obvious and tell you to read the thread. So I gave you the lazy option.
edit on Mon, 14 May 2012 16:58:46 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by fbluth

They are obviously going to try and use their statements. Doesn't necessarily mean the judge will allow it to be entered as evidence.

They look like nothing more than character witnesses and nothing more. The people listed were not present when the incident happened so that line of questioning wont be present.

Both sides are raising racial concerns (Martins side is zimmerman is racist and Zimmermans side is he is not).
The interesting question to ask is to the Father of Martin. I am curious if they are going to explore the phone bill, the girlfriend and why it took so long to divulge that info the the police.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
reply to post by TKDRL

No it cant. GZ limited at what angles the bullet could enter when he made statements to police. The bullet angle needs to match what GZ told police. Im sorry you can't see it, but that is the way it is.

You keep coming back to this without using proper context... Please explain how your theory fits in with these questions that are being ignored.

Forensics -
The constant invocation of the funeral director ignores one major fact that continues to be ignored.

How long was the body in the possession of the Medical Examiner / Coronor prior to being released to the funeral home?
Please explain the difference between a medical and forensic autopsy.
Please explain the various tests a forensic autopsy entails and how intrusive that is.
Please explain to us the physiological changes a body goes through from the moment of death and what each stage affects and the manner it affects.
Please explain the different levels of mortis, what area of the body they affect, the time it takes to show up and the impact it has on testing.
Please explain the physiological breakdown of a body and the effect that process has on the body in terms of discoloration / pooling / effects on a persons nails / hair.
Please explain the effects testing will have on various wounds / organs of the bod.
Please explain the process in which bruises appear / disappear on a persons body.
Please explain the time frame involved for appearence and disappearence on bruises.
Please explain the process when a foreign object breaks the outer layer of skin and penetrates the body.
Pleasee xplain the psyiological reaction of the body to that foreign object, taking into account blood type, any blood disorders, lack of clotting material and the causes for that defficiency.
Please explain how the body can plug its own wounds, preventing blood at the point of entry.

Angle of bullet -
Will show path of travel through the body. As far as exiting it depends on the type of bullet, the grain of the bullet and if it hit anything inside the body that would decrease its velocity enough to fail to exit.

GSR - For those who dont know police procedures (fbluth / atumna) is looked at. If the gun was being fought over and it was discharged, both individuals will have GSR on their hands as well as their clothing. However, if they were fighting over the gun the GSR will appear on both people. Since it was moist that night collection of this in terms of being able to support one side over the other will be a challenge.

Even if they were not fighting over the gun, if the gun is discharged at close range, GSR will still be present on both people.

If it was discharged due to fighting, it will create a GSR defficiency on one of the individuals, depending on where hand placement was at the time.

Stippling -
Details we do not have and wont until the info comes out.

Since NONE of the info above has been released I dont understand where you are getting your definitive answers from when it comes to possible angles / trajectories, let alone speed and path through the body.

Can you please answer the questions above and explain to us how you keep arriving at a conclusion when the information required is not known to the public?
edit on 14-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Attention!!!!

To the veterans of this thread and the newcomers....
I know it's been a while since I've asked this...but could members kindly discuss the topic and not other members...IOW...cut out the bickering, name-calling and the like!!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You seem to not understand that the angle has to match what GZ told police. Since Zimmerman claims he was on bottom and he shot upwards (he couldn't shoot downwards unless TM was under him) into TM the angle of the bullet will indicate that.

I know you still don't understand, the angle of the bullet is critical and it better match to what GZ said.

Also, you can be as condescending as you want, it wont change the facts of this case and it won't change the fact that the bullet angle is very critical. It just won't....not as much as you wish it to be true.
edit on 14-5-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 332  333  334    336  337  338 >>

join