It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i have been holding out for more evidence to come out before i continue my crusade against zimmerman lol. any new updates? i dont think we will get to see the evidence in the discovery. which kinda brings this thread to a stand still.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Condescending? I don't think so, maybe you are reading my posts in the wrong voice tone in your head. I am not a vicious or malicious person, and I don't intend to come across that way.

I have showed you how the angle could vary, you just chose to ignore it. That's your choice I guess, be my guest. The bullet could go plenty of different angles, I have shown three possible angles. I doubt he claimed that he shot at a 33 degree angle, or something specific like that. No one on earth can remember details like that during a struggle. Maybe you can explain why you think angle matters so much.
edit on Mon, 14 May 2012 22:01:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by fbluth

Ear witnesses < Eye witnesses

Kinda depends on what was witnessed.

Why would the investigators even be discussing details in an ongoing investigation with her. Highly improper..... Especially to try and say they had come to a conclusion before the investigation was over.
edit on Sun, 13 May 2012 22:46:41 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Is everyone on the side that is making up things to defend Zimmerman working under the assumption the police carried this all out properly? It is a known fact that the police did not follow proper procedure at many points in this entire deal so why would anyone even question whether or not she is right based on the assumption that cops don't do that? They did a lot of things the night of the shooting that cops do not do.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Yet we do know that TM attacked Zimmerman so it stands pretty clear that ZImmerman didn't have his gun out.]

What??????????

That is either an outright lie or amazing breaking news.

When did we learn this and how?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

Ok, I will bite. Care to cite the proper procedures in FL, that the police broke, and cite where it was broken? Also who broke them, were they beat cops just told to canvas for witnesses, or detectives?

Oh yeah and is everyone on the side that is making up things to defend trayvon working under the assumption the police carried this all out improperly?
edit on Mon, 14 May 2012 23:04:59 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Has it been proven that that isn't what happened?

Has it been proven Zimmerman did not just attack Martin?
Same answer. No.

Because I haven't seen any updates that said so, but if it is I will gladly change my story.. Right now however that is the ONLY one that explains the time discrepency between TM starting to run and then being shot after fighting Zimmerman just 70 yards from his door.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. There are all kinds of other explanations for what could have happened in that time right here in this thread and according to Martin's girlfriend we know even more of it. You cannot tell me that is the only explanation when I can think of many myself but there are already several in this thread and you have responded to them.

I guess it is a possibility that TM stopped running and ZImmerman caught up with him again, but there is NO WAY Zimmerman could ever catch a running TM so TM would be in the wrong just the same if he turned around and started fighting Zimmerman (though that scenario seems less likely than Zimmerman getting jumped).

Dude, lie to other people. It does not sway me.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

You have missed a ton obviously if you confused what color the witness claimed the attacker was wearing and conveniently confused it with the color Zimmerman was wearing..

What are the odds right?

Yeah, what are the odds I might confuse one out of two things for the other?
50/50.

The reason this thread has gone on so long is for one reason and one reason only the people opposing Zimmerman are completely biased.

Right, none of the people calling Martin a thug for no reason seem biased at all.

I don't know if it's because they can't shake the media manipulation or if they are just anti gun people, but every thing has pointed towards Zimmerman shooting Trayvon in self defense.

Well neither of those applies to me so respond to them.

You guys are coming up with this nonsense that maybe Zimmerman's head was hurt from scratches caused by Trayvon trying to get away. Get real there are big differences between scratches and contusions. It's all b.s. Why can't you just let it ride. The only reason the thread was made was because it was at a time when no one was giving Zimmerman a fair shake, now people are. Stop acting like TM was a saint and could only have been trying to get away. You know less about this character than anyone and if past experiences are indicative of future results he was well on his way to being a criminal.

Let me know when you are done using response posts to me to address crap I never said.

Let the case ride. If there is any justice Zimmerman will go free.
edit on 14-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Ummm...you do realize what a completely biased thing that is to say right? You really cannot get more biased than that statement is right there. Maybe you need to explain why you are so worried about Zimmerman going free. Is it because you are a gun nut or media manipulation?
edit on 14-5-2012 by Autumnal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thats it..

I'm done...

Thread is not getting us any closer now to the truth

Only zimmerman knows
what really happen..

If he is lying, God bless his soul..

Ain't no jurry in the world can convict
this mans heart guilty or not zimmerman knows...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It drags on also because new members come and start rehashing stuff that has been brought up a hundred pages ago, acting like there is some new evidence out

There hasn't been anything new since the head investigator admitted their case was a sham under oath.

Then what are you still posting stuff on every page for?
I must assume you are suggesting I am rehashing old stuff. You mean like me pointing out that you are lying and you admitting it? I thought the admission was new.

If there is nothing new to discuss and yet you are still here discussing it...then I am lost? It makes sense for newer people to come in and opine where they had not yet done so but to keep posting in a thread you claim has nothing new and gone on too long confuses me.

Now I am curious about the motives. The OP's motives are obvious but your history adds mystery. Why would anyone post in a thread they are complaining has nothing new to discuss in?n There must be a good reason.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by hapablab

Don't know if someone has answered your question, but imagine this scenario....Zimmerman placed the call to the police while he was already following Martin...When the police told him not to pursue, Zimmerman turned around and started back home...that is when he was jumped from behind. If Zimmerman was the neighborhood watchman
he was not gonna call from his home...he would call while in pursuit to keep an eye on the supposed suspect don't ya think?

Thanks kindly, Pax

On what planet does any of that make sense? What motive did he have to go and jump on George? If he was going to do that, why not drop the skittles and iced tea first like an experienced fighter might think to drop their freaking groceries before they attack a guy almost twice their size. It is like you all just decided this was some punkass kid who was bad anyway so everything else you make up might as well use that.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Because if I just ignored you, and didn't bother posting, other latecomers might come and read the last few pages and think some BS was right. I have admitted again and again, that I make assumptions, the same as you do. I just don't claim it to be facts. Anyone following the case knows there is a huge blank spot when it comes to facts, between when the 911 call was terminated, to the beating and shooting.

tray supporters make up what they think supports their case in the blank spot, I make up what sounds reasonable given the facts that have been leaked unjustly to the public. tray is a little kid when it suits the agenda, but a superman when it suits the agenda. Somehow he is slow enough to get chased down, but fast and strong enough to have beaten a grown man in a fistfight, that the grown man started of course, with not a single cut or bruise.

Really though, read the thread, you will find it interesting. tray supporters moved the goalposts constantly, as evidence came out to support what zimmerman said. At first they called george a liar, due to edited 911 recordings, and due to the video taken on a calculator. "NO INJURIES SHOWN ON VIDEO! HE IS A LIAR!!!!!!!"
Then when the enhanced video came out, the goalposts were moved from there, to "OH JUST A SCRATCH!"
Then photos surfaced, and goal posts were moved once again. My position from the getgo, is with the law, innocent until proven guilty. My default is that zimmerman is innocent, and no one thus far has been able to prove him guilty.

When it comes down to it, every poster in this thread that has been here about as long as I, or longer..... I have butted heads with probably every one at times, and have agreed with every one at other times. I don't follow any party line, I think for myself on every subject. I registered republican last primary, just to vote for he who should not be named, but I name him anyway, Ron Paul. Before that, I never bothered voting. There was never anyone worth voting for, I never bothered registering at all.
edit on Tue, 15 May 2012 01:01:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

On what planet does someone with a gun attack someone else with their fists? When you take the classes required to get a carry permit, you are taught to avoid fights at all costs. In a fight, someone may get your gun, and shoot your face with it. Common sense, but they got to teach it, since there is not much common sense to go around these days.

You are taught to keep the distance, don't let anyone get close enough to grab your gun.

Anyone that knows anything about self defense knows that fights are not good. Too much can go wrong, not worth the risk. If someone is a threat to your wellbeing, then you take them down fast and hard until they are no longer a threat.

edit on Tue, 15 May 2012 01:08:11 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
Is everyone on the side that is making up things to defend Zimmerman working under the assumption the police carried this all out properly? It is a known fact that the police did not follow proper procedure at many points in this entire deal so why would anyone even question whether or not she is right based on the assumption that cops don't do that? They did a lot of things the night of the shooting that cops do not do.

Actually Police did follow proper procedure....

They also followed State Law to the letter, which is what prevented them from making an arrest that night.

Where are you getting information that says the police did not follow procedure or State law and if so can you lin k it please so I can read it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. There are all kinds of other explanations for what could have happened in that time right here in this thread and according to Martin's girlfriend we know even more of it. You cannot tell me that is the only explanation when I can think of many myself but there are already several in this thread and you have responded to them.

Actually the girlfriends testimony will be restricted if she is called. All she can attest to is her conversation with Martin, what he said, and when the conversation ended. Anything past that IE Martin was "pushed" or "assaulted" wont be admissible since she was not present to visually see what occured.

This goes back to the hearsay rule or speculation / leap of logic, take your pick. Her testimony will be challeneged because of the manner in which she became a witness. By that I mean not identifying herself to police and only coming forward after she was discovered by Martins father and interviewed by Martins lawyer prior to disclosing her existance to the police.

She will be challeneged so that should be interesting...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

What it comes down to for me, I have been on the recieving end of media bias, as an innocent man, I can relate to media smears. It has been a long time now, since my case, that I have been trying to get stuff passed that blocks media from reporting open cases. I have been fighting for this since way before casey anthony.

In the beginning of this case, I was on the bandwagon myself, but I took the time to read the thread before I posted. I saw a whole lot of similarities between my legal troubles, and zimmerman's when it came to the media portrayal. If my case was decided by trial by media, I would still be in jail. I was lucky, not everyone is as lucky as me to have a community of people that don't take what the idiotbox tells them as gospel of jesus christ.

It took me years to pay off my liar fees, with what it cost to prove my innocence, I could have bought a house.

This is what happens when people use the justice system as a stepping stone to fame and fortune. We get people that charge anyone that breathes, for as much as possible, and hope it sticks.

And after I paid all my liar fees, I tried to buy a house. 3/4 paid, it got torn from me, there is no #ing justice in the US. I lost my money I was planning on using to go to college or start a business, pops lost his retirement fund.

If it wasn't for the two girls I am responsible for, I would have gone on a revenge rampage long ago. Sick of being screwed over again and again.
edit on Tue, 15 May 2012 01:59:31 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Some updates -

Defens e receives Trayvon Martin Discovery

Earlier Monday, the special prosecutor in the Martin case released a preview of the evidence built against Zimmerman.

Local 6 confirmed the eight-page document was filed by special prosecutor Angela Corey’s team just before the Seminole County courthouse closed at 4:30 p.m. Monday. Among the witnesses listed were Martin's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin; Martin’s brother, Jahvarius Fulton; Zimmerman’s neighbor, Frank Taaffe; his friend, Joe Oliver; and his father, Robert Zimmerman.

Many of the witness names were redacted, but 18 Sanford police officers were listed as primary witnesses, four FDLE investigators, three investigators from the office of State Attorney Norm Wolfinger and two from Corey’s office. Also included is Sanford Police Department lead investigator into Martin’s death, Chris Serino.

Acting Police Chief Richard Myers said he plans to questions the officers himself to help them prepare for trial.

"What were the different activities by the responding officers and supervisors that were on the scene? Were there any decisions made at the scene? What decisions were made downstream so to speak," said Myers.

Under Florida law, discovery would normally be made public at the same time its handed over to the defense team.

O'Mara says if witnesses are hounded by the media it might jeopardize Zimmerman's chances of getting a fair trial.

Zimmerman, 28, has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in the Feb. 26 shooting of the 17-year-old Martin. Zimmerman claims he shot the teenager in self-defense.

Legal website by Attorney for George Zimmerman with case updates

The O’Mara Law Group received discovery regarding the George Zimmerman case just after 5:00 PM on Monday, May 14. The discovery package included 67 compact discs and numerous hardcopy documents, including the State’s Discovery Exhibit and Demand for Reciprocal Discovery. The discovery also includes witness statements, 911 calls, non-emergency calls, photos, video, medical records, and more. Mr. O’Mara and staff will now begin the process of examining the information that has been provided. Please remember and understand that it is inappropriate for us to comment on particular pieces of evidence.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yeah I do not jump on command, sorry. If you express a great deal of ignorance about the topic and then opine on it, I am going to rebut that ignorance. I did not and would not attempt to demand anyone pass a test for me. When you find something I say that is inaccurate please feel free to jump down my throat. Until then, save your tests for trained ponies.

I never claimed to know everything so your post is wrong from the get-go and I see that same pattern of miss-observing things from all the same online detectives that think that Martin was some evil thug and have assumed him guilty of an assault no one witnessed.

What I did do was point out a lacking of knowledge about a particular topic. Please feel free to go back and explain what is not true about what I stated. Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I didnt ask you to jump. All I asked was for you to link to your source that supports your claim the police did something wrong. The reason im asking is because info to date shows the police did everything correctly.

Soooo please...

Where are you getting information that says the police did not follow procedure or State law and if so can you lin k it please so I can read it.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join